Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Welcome to the MN Club  - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the MN Club

Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:13 pm
Salzem saw Kozai's face break into a small smile, one of warmth. A smile that held no menace, nor cold fury. Salzem returned the expression as best he could, saying nothing until Kozai spoke. He had offered him a gift of knowledge. One he would not squander. Perhaps he knows where the murderer is! Salzem looked at Kozai, dead in the eyes, and asked his question.

"Do you know where this man is...? Salzem asked, describing Adam Taurus in exact detail, as the appearance of the man had been burned into his mind. If Kozai could point him in the general direction, then he would set about arranging passage there immediately, but if not, Salzem would look a bit disappointed, and would slouch down on his rock before proposing another question, one he loathed, but one that needed to be asked nonetheless.

"Uh..." Salzem sighed deeply, trying to muster his courage to ask. "Would you happen to have a sharingan..? I need to get as powerful as possible and don't want to take any unnessisary risks with this man..." His voice would trail off into silence, leaving Salzem with a face crossed between disgust and determination.

Anonymous

Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:24 pm
Salzem frowned slightly when Kozai said he had nothing for him, neither information, nor sharingan. His frown only deepened when he referred to the 'Koukan.' If mentioned the little fiasco at Konoha's gates, and that crazy lady trying to keep everyone inside. If that's who he has to turn to for aid, he'd sooner gouge out his own eyes to see where he needed to go. Salzem opened his mouth to yell in frustration. He thought he was this close to finding his location. Every single time he thinks he has a lead, it turns out to end precisely one step away from his target. But instead of yelling. Salzem takes a deep breath in, then out. His frown faded, the tension in his muscles relaxed, the flame in his eyes extinguished, replaced with the cool calm of a hearth's ashes. Salzem smiled politely at Kozai, nodding his head in thanks.

"I see. I appreciate what you've shared with me, and I'll take it all under consideration." Salzem stood from his seat, dusting his legs off with his hands. "I'm going to be heading back now." Salzem looked up into the sky. It looked to be about 5:00 am now. "I have to get back to looking." Salzem turned his back and headed in the direction of Haven. Even though he kept his composure reasonably well, his blood boiled, his breath became hot, it was almost like his was igniting from within. If it were not for the physical impossibility of such an event, he might have right there. That, and the fact that he was trying to keep up illusion of calm.

(exit, if allowed)

WC: 2920

Claiming: 1400 ryo
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:38 pm
Approved for ole Sal if exit went through l.

Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:08 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum