Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Welcome to the MN Club  - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the MN Club

Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:51 pm
Salzem nodded to Kozai's response. He agreed completely with what he had said. Power does have quite an interesting taste, doesn't it? At Kozai's question, Salzem paused a moment, considering what he should say and what he shouldn't. Shrugging his shoulders and taking a deep breath, he looked Kozai in the eye and spoke.

"My being here for one purpose. I'm here to find a man, and when I find him, I'll kill him. Plain and simple. Nothing more, nothing less. Once I've done that, I'll think of what to do next." Salzem's rage towards the murderer was like an unending pit of flames, but one could contain the endless, at least for now.

"One might call me childish for saying so, but I believe in A life for a life. And I need his life. Perhaps devoting mine to ending his is an unhealthy decision, and one that might lead to my death before I even find him, but It's something I'm compelled to do. Something I want to do." Salzem said this lightly, but a heavy tone seemed to fall over his words like a lead blanket.

"The reason I'm out here alone and not with the Hokage's support is because the Hokage and his successor refused to even look. He denied me the pleasure of seeing him dead by not even sending search parties, if not for me, then for his citizen who was killed. This was unacceptable, and after a while, I decided to do it myself."

Anonymous

Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:15 am
Salzem eyed Kozai as he sat down next to him. It occurred to him that he had been overly fearful, perhaps even suspicious, of this man. He had done nothing to him personally yet, not even make an idle threat or even seem that menacing. He decided he could trust Kozai enough now not to harm his physical well being so he relaxed. His shoulders slumped, his gaze, less pointed. When Kozai made a comment about Jason, Salzem shook his head.

"He needs to get his priorities straight. He's too afraid about his seat of power that he sees his reserves running low rather than increasing. He cannot spare 1 or 2 ninja to just take a look around the village. Its maddeningly frustrating." Salzem sighed deeply, feeling his own frustration radiate off him like fire. He turned to Kozai, a curious expression on his face."What are YOU doing here?"

Anonymous

Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:41 pm
Salzem observed Kozai with a critical eye, trying to find anything that would could define his emotions. To his disappointment, but much to be expected, he couldn't find a chink in his armor (if he had any). He seemed to look over everything with an cold, calculated restraint of a being of pure calculations, data and numbers. To some degree, this man reminded him of Stein, though he was much less manic and more controlled. A being of pure numbers with a hunger for more. More data, more numbers. More knowing. What happens when there's nothing to know? Perhaps that just means he has to find more. Salzem nodded when Kozai said he was more of a scholar than a ninja. Perhaps that was true. For sure it took more than promises to be recorded or the permission of the respected leader to gain knowledge now-a-days. You certainly wouldn't get the full experience by watching it or reading a scroll or book. Life just wasn't that simple anymore. People wanted more. They wanted the full package deal for whatever purpose they might have. When Kozai explained that was what he was doing in Konoha, Salzem nodded again. He figured as much now that he got to know the man a little better.

"It makes sense, I suppose." Salzem said, shrugging his shoulders. "I've never been one to seek out and plunder the riches of the world. I've always preferred to take it as it's handed to me. If you think about it, that might mean I get less in the end, but..." Salzem shrugged again. "Whether it's given or taken, you get stuff. Knowledge is much more powerful than a fist or axe, but is also the hardest to acquire as a whole. To understand everything means you can manipulate everything. An incising and vexing thought..." Salzem said, his voice trailing off. He was lost in thought there for a moment, wondering about what it would be like to shape the world.

Anonymous

Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:45 pm
Salzem looked quizzically at Kozai when he asked why he had intercepted him that day. It wasn't really something he thought about, nor was there really one reason why he would do such a thing. He shuffled around the possibilities in his head before choosing the most likely one.

"It was my job." Salzem said. "I was ordered to intercept and/or report back to someone who could handle the situation better. To be completely honest, only overly-arrogant young ninja have complete confidence in one's power when confronted by a ninja that put all of Konoha on alert. To be honest, I didn't want to fight you at all. It is not my way. I was there to prevent collateral damage should a fight break out whether with me, or someone else."

Salzem shook his head lightly, looking almost regretful. Perhaps pain.

"The person you let go that day, he was a friend, but he hated Missing Ninja with a passion. He probably feels the same way about me." Salzem's face hardened, becoming something more resembling stone.

"It matters not. I confronted you because it was my job. I hoped to avoid a fight. Perhaps convince you to leave, though I didn't have high hopes."

Anonymous

Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:20 am
"It is true that I may have honed my body to master the marshal arts, and it is true that I could likely knock over all these trees with just a few punches, but just because I dislike random, unnecessary fights doesn't mean I can't fight." Salzem sighed deeply. "Its a dangerous world out there and at some point I was going to need to defend myself. Its just that simple. I am never the aggressor, or at least, I try not to be..." Salzem seemed lost in thought for a moment. His memories flashed back to when he slaughtered those missing ninja children for his Chuunin exam. Blood everywhere. On them, on him, on the ground, on the trees. He might've been able to cope with the memory if...

Salzem snapped to attention, dragging himself out of that pit of thought before he went in too deep. Kozai had came to the conclusion that his goal or "ninja way" was to "protect the ones closest to him" maybe that would be true. If he had any. In response, Salzem shook his head.

"You might be correct, were it one year ago and if  I had anyone to protect." Salzem said with a hard-to-read expression. "I cast that all aside when I came out here to do the job of finding that murder." Salzem had an empty look in his eyes, like he had nothing, but kept going in spite of it. He hoped that might mean he had something...

"My 'goal' is not to 'protect those closest to me' because such a person does not exist. Not anymore. I will kill the murderer, and for now, I'm content with that. After that..." Salzem shrugs. He didn't know, nor did he care about that now. His mind was set one way and it wasn't changing track just yet...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum