Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Haters, Haters Everywhere (P/NK) Empty Haters, Haters Everywhere (P/NK)

Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:08 pm
Unlike her previous training session, Kira decided to train during the evening this time around. Like usual, she started with a little meditation. She found some space away from the training field in order to find an area of peace and quiet. As she made her way through the large area, She got more stares than a paparazzi did, yet most were not of being starstruck. A lot of people disliked the red headed kunoichi, especially a lot of the younger ninja around the academy and genin rank. She came out of nowhere and was given special privilege to start off as a Genin without having to join the Academy. For that, she was given a lot of venomous looks from her peers besides a few. Most of the higher ups were just suspicious of her motives. 

For the most part, Kira didn’t blame them. If she was in their shoes, she would mostly feel the same way. She thought the same of that one girl that dragged herself across the desert to get to Suna, yet her reasons were probably the same as the young Uzumaki. Kira shook off the thought and focused on her meditation. She could feel the chakra running through her, focusing on ways to develop her fuuinjutsu. An hour passed and Kira opened her eyes to begin her training to be met with an oncoming kunai aimed straight for her head. With enough time to act, The heterochromatic girl moved her head to the right. The kunai cut a few threads of hair and made contact with the tree two meters back. The Uzumaki looked for the source of the kunai and found a boy around her age who had a headband wrapped around his waist.  His smirk disappeared just as quick as it was marked on his face as Kira stood and grabbed the kunai that impaled the tree.

“ Mess with me kid and I’ll make sure you won’t have kids to tell how disgraceful of a ninja you are.” 

The kunoichi smoke with a poisonous glare. She launched the kunai back at the boy at twice the speed and watched as the boy was barely able to dodge it. Aggravated the boy ran off, swearing that he’ll get her one day just like all the others have done. She hadn’t been in Suna for long, but she sure was making a lot of unintentional enemies. Unfortunate for them, she was starting to like this place and wasn’t leaving anytime soon. Kira quickly returned to regime, continuing her training by stretching out her muscles.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Haters, Haters Everywhere (P/NK) Empty Re: Haters, Haters Everywhere (P/NK)

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:48 pm
With his first day in Suna being pretty much a meet and greet with his extended family, getting used to the sands and of course finally dropping the transformation he had been holding for so long. The once young looking Kasuga finally returned to his fitting form, the black hair falling to his neck and in a lightly tied pony tail while his eyes showed their violet hues still. Wearing probably the most simple and free flowing outfit, he stepped from the hotel he had elected himself to stay at and made his way down towards the training grounds for what you may ask? Well to do a little training of his own. His last training had been with his new friend whom he had sent a message telling him to visit Suna at some point while he had still been there or rather to wait for him until he had came back to Konoha to detail out his adventures.

As he walked through the inner city paths, he noticed the kids and adults looking at him not out of oddity no. It was out of a mild curiosity on why a Konoha shinobi had been here, though his thoughts on the matter were slim as he was taking a small "vacation" away from the village. Through this he found it at least helpful to train in his uncles village and potentially make some new friends. As that single thought came up he was passed by a little boy who had been running from the direction of the training grounds, and with no visible bruising or anything so he wondered what had happened. Well walking forward one would find the girl from the other day Kira if he was not mistaken. After seeing her falling head over heels (rather typically mind you ) for his uncle he never really understood why.

So walking up to her or rather walking over to a nearby training pole, he looked over to her and smiled," Are you the one that is scaring away the kids nowadays? How do you expect to be a mother when you scare children," though as he said this the voice of Erebes had to interject with his own twisted sense of humor," As if you will have kids with how fucked up your family is," he had found ways of blocking out the darkness' voice, but for once he simply let it happen to stroke its ego as it were.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:09 pm
The recent Suna Kunoichi let her body naturally fall into a split, putting the rest of herb body weight towards one side as her hands grabbed onto one foot. She did the same with the other side before getting up and padding the dust of her tush. The sound of footsteps quickly got her attention as she became alert to stop any attack that would potentially be launched at her. To her slight surprise, the young man who approached her seemed unarmed and definitely not dangerous; well, for the time being.  She took a quick look around the training grounds and it had seemed that all the other youngsters who were training had run off after the quick scene she had made. pfft good, they should be scared

She directed her attention back to the older boy who had now close the distance quit a bit from when she first spotted him. He smiled before asking her if she was the cause of the running kids, and how she could expect to be a mother if she was scaring children. The heterochromatic eyed girl raised a quick eyebrow before stretching out her arms.

“Pft, they had it coming. Besides, I don’t plan on having kids And if I do, they won’t be such brats."

The young girl spoke in a monotonous voice. She had just wished she didn’t let the brat get away in the first place. She should have taught him a lesson right then and there. The boy may have had balls to provoke her, but she should have just left him with one. Of course, that would be generous on Kira’s part, he’d be lucky she didn’t take off with the whole sack and feed it to a racoon. Unlike most she had met, her kids would be kind, respectful, and above all, talented just like their mother! Back to the topic at hand though, The Uzumaki finished her stretches and put her hands on her hips before she asked the most important question of all.

“Do I even know you?"
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:46 pm
"One can never know how their kids will come out, so to say your kids will not be brats you'd be putting your foot in your mouth. Sides if you aren't haven't kids then don't worry about it. Keep in mind that is someones child and they might file a complaint or two on you," though as he spoke he ran his fingers idly through his black hair for a moment as he thought about it. If he was in what for others would be what he actually looked like...then she wouldn't remember him. Though the scar across his neck would prove a useful remind even if he had no longer worn clothing that hid it yet the question was did the red headed female see it in their first encounter?

The question that was worth at least a million ryo had been asked as he leaned further into the post, his violet eyes closing and opening as he smiled," So you'd forget one who saw you throw yourself onto the Kazekage like a love struck teenager...but this should remind you of who i am," as if on instinct he held out his right hand as a black aura engulfed it and just like that a black blade came into his hand. If the girl had great memory she would remember only one male she had seen recently held a blade similar to this, though the question was simple. Did it click for her yet?
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:24 am
“ I believe you were incorrect my good sir.” Kira said with slight sarcasm. “ One who doesn’t discipline their child are the ones who become brats. If my kids ever dared to act like an imbecile, I’d be sure to put my foot in their mouth!”  

Kira spoke, her voice slightly rising with each word before she quietly finished her argument with a subtly - “but of course, that’s if I have kids. As per the complaints, I’m not too worried.” The young Uzumaki snottily raised her hand and looked at her nails, as if she didn’t care too much about the conversation at hand. It was sort of like the guy wanted to pick a fight but the mismatched eyed girl just wasn’t having it. Kira removed her gazed from her nails and back to the slightly older male. She gazed into his eyes and analyzed the person who stood in front of her. Something was oddly familiar about him, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. She let her eyes follow the trail of the deep scar that crossed his neck before slowly turning them back to the man’s violet eyes. hmmm. 

The mentioning of the highly attractive Kazekage turned Kira’s cheeks redder than a kid’s butt cheeks after getting a disciplinary whooping. Her gaze looked to find something other than the older boy when it finally found two dogs near the other end of the training field getting it on. It only made her blush more as perverted thoughts entered her mind and she decided to just gaze up at sky where the stars were beginning to become visible. She hoped that the dying light coming from the sun would have prevented the boy from seeing her flashing hot cheeks. 

“ I don’t know what you’re-“ 

Then it finally clicked, just as the boy’s hand was engulfed in a black aura, where a blade erected in his fist. It was THAT kid. The SOB who liked to be a smart ass. Though, Kira had to admit, he was pretty slick; and Kira liked people who were sort of like her. Though, when people start giving her the ‘tude just like she gives it to people, then thats when the claws come out. Ain’t nobody going to out sass her. 

“Pretty neat magic trick you go there daddy’s boy.”

Kira said nonchalantly, but on the inside, she was just about ready the shit a brick. I mean, that was a pretty dangerous looking sword. Besides that, it was getting dark, she was surrounded by people who hated her, my golly she could possibly be murdered and no one would say a word. A holiday would come into play as the day that the bitch with the red hair was swiftly murdered! But all that aside, The Young Uzumaki kept her cool. She though about doing a nice little trick of her own and summoning her Uzumaki exclusive Chakra Chains, but she didn’t have enough control over them to keep them out for long.  Besides, no need to exhaust her chakra. Just then, Kira had remembered the most important question of all, the one worth at least a billion ryo.

“You still got that bottle your dad gave you?"

The Young Uzumaki still remember that weird sake called Jack Daniels that his father had given him. It was a drink that she had never heard of. It must have come from an alien planet but whatever it was, it must have tasted great! She didn’t get her hopes up that the boy would actually share though. Even though he did seem in a lighter mood than the last time they met, he was still giving her those awful vibes.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:12 pm
There had been a light laugh from him as he shook his head and looked at the girl," You would be wrong in this instance miss, for once with no parents can become a brat or become something better with no guidance. Children take after their parents in more ways than one, so I'd be careful with what i was speaking. Never know when the future will slap you in the face and prove you wrong," of course he knew this first hand, having only a mother who shortly died after he was in the academy, Kasuga grew to be what he needed to be in his mothers memory. Of course this didn't mean some things were changing that would cause him to hover between the memory of his mom and the changes that were happening while he was around his dad.

It would seem that she was a little slow on the draw, that he couldn't blame her. He wasn't judging based on her actions, just that teenagers were kind of slow on the draw. So with that he stood there staring at her for a moment, his right hand resting on the dark blade as he sighed. The voice of his familiar demonic friend chimed in yet again adding in a bit of dark comic relief to his situation," At least you know that if you were an idiot you'd be a bright one. Even if you're a dumbass, your my little servant," with that he simply sighed and retorted silently to himself," I belong to no person and certainly not one who is as demonic as you," looking back towards the girl he would only smile as he looked down towards the blade and chuckled.

"Daddy's boy? Believe that is only the case when one has been spoiled to the point of no return by their father. Which would not include me for I have just met my father only recently. Nice insult though, might want to try a tinsey bit harder. And this? Is no magic trick. I am just talented in the ways of swords and other things and as for that bottle," he switched his grip from the left hand to the right as he pulled nothing out and smiled," Nope. Gone. Though if you are walking something to drink there is a nice bar not to far into the village, though this ain't a date. Since you know, your fawning over my Uncle like a little girl in the academy," he would however wait for her to say what she wanted to do before moving onward.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:29 am
The boy laughed at her rather than with her, or at least that’s how Kira took it. He went on a whole spiel about how kids could grow up to do great things even without parents, even if that wasn’t even what her argument was about. Besides, this kid must have never met a hispanic mother who disciplines their son with a chancleta to the face and they grow up to be just as dandy. It didn’t matter how Kira acted. Whether she was as pure as the virgin mary, or as grotesque as a stripping Miley Cyrus, She would teach hers kids right from wrong and discipline them to the best of her abilities. Because even from the most horrible of people, can come a wonderful child.

“The only one getting a slap to the face is gonna be you."

Kira muttered under her breath, lower than even her own ears to pick up. It took a very special type of person to fluster the Uzumaki and as much as she hated to admit it, this boy whom she couldn’t name was managing to achieve that. Ever since their first encounter, he had seem to be distasteful to the typical kind of person she liked to be around.  Although she felt this way, he was starting to peak her interest. Unlike most, he challenged what she said, and even her sly remarks that she made, including calling him daddy’s boy. Though with that came the challenge for Kira to try harder on her verbal attacks, and that she would do with absolute pleasure. She smirked at just thinking of the possible name calling opportunities she could get in the near future. Fortunately, she had one just for this exact moment.

“ Are you good with every sword?"

It wasn’t much of a question but more of a challenge. She wasn’t sure if he’d get the crude reference she was making, but none the less, the comment brought her great pleasure. If there was one thing she loved, it was making people feel uncomfortable. Her mental pleasure didn’t last long as disappointment came flowing into her mind. The sight of the empty exotic drink almost brought tears to the heterochromatic eyed girl. Ever since she had spotted the drink, her tongue had dried up just thinking of what it could taste like. In her wildest dream, she imagined it was a pineapple flavoured alcoholic beverage. boy did she like pineapples! 

Kira was still rather disappointed, even after the fact that the boy asked her out to get drinks. He could say it wasn’t a date all he liked, an outing of two people was classified just as such. As a date. She was also rather unfazed of him bringing up the Kazekage once more. The Kunoichi was even still surprised that the two had been related! What surprised her even more was the mouth that this guy had! I mean, the other day he couldn’t even get enough words to apologize outside of sign language, and now he wouldn’t close his mouth! This was probably the first conversation that Kira has had  where she wasn’t the one doing the majority of the talking! It was time to change that.

“ Alrighty, listen here fruitcake,” Still clueless as to what the boy’s name was, she decided to make one for him.  “ I’m totally up for drinks, but don’t try anything funny! Assuming you’re a  gentlemen of sorts, I’m going to presume you’re buying. Oh, and you can argue all you want with me but I’m pretty sure this is a date.” Kira winked confidently at her dark haired companion. Let it be known that she would NEVER go on a date with this guy, but it was the uncomfortable factor that she was going for. She would get him to feel out of place, no matter how long it would take! “There’s also one more condition. Before a man can take me out, I gotta see how strong he is!” Kira slid one foot back, readying herself by entering a fighting stance. “I can’t be with a man who can’t protect me so I gotta make sure I won’t be the one wearing the pants in this relationship. Besides, nothing’s better after a spar than a nice cuppa.” 
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:56 pm
Slap? Well that was a bit too far but then again all he could do was simply smile and shake his head,
" Slap me? You'd need to be a little faster on the draw if you think you are going to simply slap me Kira. After all," pausing he would make the sword disappear in its same black fashion while he was looking at her," I don't think you are ready for the fight i'd be giving you," she would've thought she was slick with trying to speak under her breathe, but like many high ranking shinobi even the smallest whisper could be heard through their ears. It should have been more than enough to show that even in his lax state he would be able to show what he could not, not to mention if he were to get serious.

...She couldn't have been asking about that now could she? The smile on his face faded before he busted out laughing, even grabbing his side a bit before jumping backwards onto the training pole behind him and smiling," You'd have to find out about that for yourself, simply speaking," of course as he said this he simply stood on his high ground looking the girl over for a moment. If he didn't know better she was trying to bait him into something that he would probably...regret later on, but then again he didn't care just the kind of risks you had to take to move forward.

"Kasuga."

He shook his head and stared at the girl for a moment who insisted on calling him a christmas cake for no reason," My name is Kasuga red head. By the way this isn't a date, that would require me to actually feel someway towards you romantically and i don't. Also I'll pay if you can actually beat me in a spar, if not looks like you're picking up your own tab," he didn't care for what else she was saying but what respectable kunoichi would need a man protecting her when they are just as if not more dangerous than them. With the spar being set in motion he simply moved from the training post to the ground, his eyes plastered on her as he waited for her to make a move.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:07 pm
The boy smiled before responding to the slightly audible sounds that escaped her lips. Kira’s eyes slightly widened in shock. It was like he had read her mind considering she barely heard herself say it. This guy was pulling some serious life hacks, and she wanted in on the answers! Rather than getting upset at the individual, Kira was impressed.  Besides, he had seemed to remember her name since the first time he met. Considering he couldn’t even retain it during the first brief introduction, it certainly deserved an applause. The Young Uzumaki half smiled, this wouldn’t stop her from calling him a fruitcake shortly later into the conversation. Besides, it wasn’t her fault the boy was rude enough to not to introduce himself.

Now here was the real shocker, he definitely got the crude comment she made. He was the first in a while to actually catch that. She definitely tried to throw one or two in there into a conversation but not many pick up on it, and if they do, they don’t willingly comment on it. The boy bursted into laughter, grabbing at his side before finally responding to her question. Find out for myself? Kira thought. She blinked twice consecutively as he was now trying to play her at her own game. Without missing a beat, she responded with a slight touch of seductiveness.  “ I don’t handle any weapon before knowing how good it is.” She took a few steps closer to him to decrease the distance. They were currently about seven meters away from one another.

Kasuga huh? Kira said to herself and she analyzed the boy. Even if he didn’t admit it, she could tell he was slightly irritated by the name calling since he proceeded by calling her red head. Kira pretended to daze out as he spoke. She was pretty sure he said something about how they were indeed fact going on a date and something about her having to pay. While he was doing his little speech, Kira just fiddled with the tips of her hair. It’d been a while since she’s seen a stylist. Maybe she’d go tomorrow?

“ Okay listen here young Kimosabi, you can deny you’re feelings for me all you want but you’re not fooling no one! And I’m not going with you anywhere unless I’m being treated like a princess! With that said, how about we cut the chitter chatter and lets dance!” 

There was a slight change in the wind as the two just sort of stood there gazing at one another. It was like if a couple had just met for the first time after trying out online dating and realized the other looked NOTHING like their profile picture. “Well, this is awkward.” Kira wasn’t afraid to say it. She blew upwards at her bangs before reaching down to her thigh and pulling out a kunai from her holster. “ Jeez, I gotta make the first move too. What a gentleman you are.” The young Uzumaki said sarcastically as she dashed forward. It was quite the rash decision to charge in guns a blazing, Something that was way out of Kira’s style as a matter a fact. But she was pretty convinced he was going to hurt her, so that was one thing she didn’t have to worry about… Unless he would hurt her, well then it looked like this was going to be pain tolerance training. She’d keep running at 23 speed, ready to adjust herself based on any actions Kasuga did. If he decided to just sit there and do nothing, she’d forward grip the kunai and aim to pierce his chest with her right hand. her left hand at the ready to proceed for any follow up that would take place. 
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:58 pm
Well this had certainly taken a weird turn in developments but then again when was anything ever normal. The fact that she replied in such a manner made him smile and instead of saying anything he just shook his head. Words would ruining anything he would do in the future and if this was a game? Well she would certainly find herself losing it at some point. The moment she stepped forward a bit, his violet eyes had continued to observe her in every aspect before resting his hand on the normal katana that had been sitting on his right hip. The blade which had formally belonged to his deceased brother sat close to him as he waited to see what had happened.

..He didn't know rather to shut her down now or just laugh at her more, but the feeling was too strong. As she continued to talk he shook his head and smiled," I don't have feelings for you. Again that would require me having feelings, which don't exist. So with that you can feel however you want princess," with that he stood there and gave a small fake bow, offering her the first move. Though the wind gently blew through his black strands the hand that was once resting on the blade gripped it slightly as she began to make the first move. With his eyes he watched her body's small movements, the small amounts of information he had received just by watching her made him smile quite a bit.

Though her speed had been more than enough for him to watch her every move, the kunai was more than enough to make him wonder what to do. In that case he made a simple move, a slip of his left hand revealed a Kunai which had been thrown at the girl to throw her off her path while in the same hand another kunai appeared waiting for what she would do next.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum