Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Haters, Haters Everywhere (P/NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Haters, Haters Everywhere (P/NK)

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:48 pm
OOC: I hate you both >:0

It all happened so fast, one second they were all conversing like a group of old friends, the next, they both seemed to have vanished like the wind. It left Kira utterly dazed and confused. First it was the father, who left just as quickly as he came. Then the irritated boy practically knocked the table over and left just like his father. They were such an odd bunch those two. Very, very, VERY odd. The Uzumaki wasn’t sure if she would ever see them again, or if she even wanted to. I mean, nothing will ever top THAT night, but this sure was a really weird day.

“Um miss, how will you be paying?”

The waitress came back with the check. Kira wasn’t sure why she was asking her for her method of payment since obviously, there were no such thing as credit  or debit.  Oh wait…. “That fucker…” Kira muttered under her breathe. Kasuga has walked out without paying, WHICH HE SAID HE WOULD DO, and left Kira all by her little lonesome to pay for the bill. “Umm, cash?” Kira responded, uncertain if she even had enough on her? She pulled our her wallet from in between her breasts and pull out 100 ryo and smiled. “Those bottles are gonna be 200 ryo.” The waitress said sternly, but also enjoying Kira’s torment. She reached deeper into her breast and pulled out another 100 ryo. The lady snatched it from Kira’s hands and walked off.  While she had her back turned, Kira snagged the leftover alcohol bottles and ran off. No way she was  gonna be charged without getting the leftovers! Boy would Kasuga hear from the young Uzumaki if they ever met again. She would give me an earful! But for now, the young girl would just go home, get herself piss drunk, and go to sleep

[exit]

TWC: 9014

Claiming 45 stats and 2567 words towards Rainbow Fort Seal (finishing WC) 4000 towards five elemental seal, 2447 words towards Barrier Confining Technique

I'm well aware that my Chakra stat is not high enough for Five elemental seal but I'll be raising the stat points for it to make it high enough with the ones I'm claiming here.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Haters, Haters Everywhere (P/NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Haters, Haters Everywhere (P/NK)

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:56 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum