Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Simple Day (Priv/NK/) Empty Simple Day (Priv/NK/)

Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:35 pm
Kiru yawned as he made his way through the streets. His efforts to meet with the hokage had been...less then stellar and he was now looking for some high rankimg ninja to perhaps talk to about it. He wasnt the dangerous one, and no one should yet know he was apart of that group he sort of...lead. Not that it was important they hadnt done anything wrong as a group, Kira just maybe had attempted to murder someone. He had a pretty good speech prepared of not being responsible for the infividual members self guided actions, but something told him it may not matter. In any case, making some friends within Konoha couldn't hurt since the Kage obviously didn't want to see him. He himself didnt look threatening.  He wore a black shirt with a silver uzumaki symbol on the back, his dagger on his belt at his hips and his wristtags in plane view. The seal was of his own complex design though so no way anyone would know what it did. He also wore a peculiar armband around his arm, but that was for emergencies sake. So hopefulyl, anyone he approaches wouldnt freak out and stab him or something.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Simple Day (Priv/NK/) Empty Re: Simple Day (Priv/NK/)

Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:31 pm
The Okinaga district, one of the oldest series of streets in Konoha named after one of the previous Hokage's or so the history goes. Many people had lived in these districts some not even of the clan itself and the rest? Not many knew exactly how many of the Okinaga existed in this time and age though many couldn't estimate how many of that Kage's brethern were still of this land, and it was curious to Kasuga but that wasn't the reason he had been here. No he was here for something a little more...interesting. In his time in this district he had been tailing one specific person that didn't belong or rather stood out rather significantly, the young Uzumaki had been trailed silently and without a trace though many had looked at the Jounin as if he was weird. Finally he would step up towards the male and tap him twice on the shoulder, showing him a piece of paper that simply said "Hello."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:02 am
Kiru hadnt much luck, even with his chakra senses at full. Most just seemed to be in the middle of something or just simply not around. Right until he was prodded by someone behind him. He had a shock of suprise, rather embarrassing for a ninja of his ability, as he flipped around, seeing the note. Flashbacks of Kaien flipped through his mind, from when the girl had communicated in such a way and for a moment, he felt some pain. Snapping out of it, he greeted the young man in return. "Hello to you to! How may I be of service?"
He slightly wondered if this man was looking for him. He had some fears that people would find out who he was with but the man didn't seem...angry at all. Kiru hoped that he was in the clear and maybe he just wanted to talk.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:57 pm
Seems like he startled the male a bit, a simple reaction to a silent one simply tapping someone on the shoulder and showing them a piece of paper with a simple word on it though it was nice to see that he didn't take it in the wrong way. Flipping the paper over he would show another generic response of his, this notepad being the one with simple conversation fillers to find out information or to explain something, though if he had needed to actually say something he would pull out his other one. Flipping back two pages he would tap on the edges of the paper and nod," Are you looking for something in this district? Judging by your garments you are of the Uzumaki clan yet I have no data on any Uzumaki living in this village for a while, so i deduced that your either not from this village or traveling," flipping the paper again he would await the answer of the male for a moment, hoping that the male caught onto the fact that he couldn't talk.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:08 pm
Kiru thought for a moment about the mans..writings and carefully considered his answer. He couldn't give too much away, and was starting to assume this man was of Konoha Ninja origin. Which was fine, but his rank was relatively unknown to the Uzumaki at this very moment so whether or not he could be helpful was still the question. "Traveling...yes you could say that. I had come here to speak with the Kage, about adding me and another to the villages forces but he has been...busy apparently." 
He spoke with a slight tone of disdain, never one that enjoyed being ignored by higher ups. "Specifically in this district I was hoping to find a Jonin to give me info or carry my message to the Hokage. The other one who was with me, Kuro Hozuki, is probably around the training grounds. Last I heard he was helping to train some of the village ninja."
He did his best to come off friendly, though the others that happened to be allied with him were not as friendly, so mentioning them wouldn't be the best course. He was having unsure feelings about his group at this point anyway, and a clear backup plan was always good.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:52 am
So this one wanted to join Konoha huh? If the Hokage didn't meet with him was there a reason or was he just actively avoiding people because of the strain of missing ninja? Whichever the case Kasuga was now in the drivers seat and decided to see what he could do to remedy this situation. In that case he began to put away the first notepad he had and moved to pick out the second one from his ninja pouch and wrote something down before showing it to the male "If it is a Jounin you are looking for then I can assist you for I govern the rank of Jounin and can assist you as best i can. So before I attempt to help your situation, i would like to ask you what is it you did prior to coming into this village, any form of organization that could come back to haunt you?," the paper was then shown to the male as he waited for the response of the male.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:47 am
"Welllll"
Kiru was a bit nervous to ask that. The boy wasnt, by nature, one to lie. It was easy to dance around the truth, sure, but a straight forward question deserved a straight forward answer. This man reminded him too much of Kaien in the first place anyway, and it brought out his good side. "I am, originally, from a small Village by the name of YukiGakure. I was actually Vice-Kage for a time..or Vice-Leader if you prefer. A man by the name of Youka destroyed the place while I was out traveling with a man...Echo Uchiha I believe. When I came back there was already nothing I could do. Afterwords..and I regret to say, I met up and formed a band with some unsavory people in hopes for revenge. One of them in particular was a very "Do as I must" person and her actions were...cloudy to say the least. I have had no contact with them for some time though, and have primarily tended to a small shop I saved from some missing nin. I would give names and places if thatd help, but honestly im more in the dark about what they are up to then ive ever been. I feel like I can repay my debt I owe to the innocent lost in Yuki by helping the people here."
He had...pretty much layed everything bare. He'd prefer not to mention he had been a leader, as that position was never truly his to begin with. He just hoped he didnt sound too bad to the man, as he didn't really want a confrontation.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:23 am
Yukigakure...One of the villages destroyed in the past according to some, though if this was one of the survivors there had been more to him that originally stated. It would be after the male had given a name to whom had did the destruction, he would flip back two pages marking the name for further investigation after he had finished speaking to the male. Flipping back to the clean page he would continue to listen to the male, a certain name sticking out. Echo Uchiha...He had recently came about picking up a book written by the man, good stuff if he had to say so himself. As the male continued to speak he held up his hand and wrote something down for a moment.

Looking back up to the male he would flip the pad to where the male could see what he had written "If you are unaware of their actions and you want to live your life as your own...Then i can vouch for you as a ninja of this village however," the paper was flipped as he quickly wrote something down and revealed it " I will have to ask of you to cut your ties with said organization and devote yourself to your new home. If you can do that then I can help you, if not then i'm afraid we'd be at a stand still. Futhermore i'd like whatever you know of this female and the male that destroyed your village. It may help your case with the Hokage when i next see him," stopping for a moment he tapped the pencil against his chin.

He could have allowed the male a small reprieve and have him join the village under his watch something he was sure he could do. Writing quickly once again he would show the pad to the male and motion for him to follow " From today you'll be under my watch, to make sure you are abiding by our rules, and for now i'll grant you temporary homage in our village as a leaf ninja, once i speak with the Hokage then you will be fine," the paper would be held so that the male could read of course leaving space for the male to speak in between.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:06 pm
Kiru didn't want to..completely abandon a friend, but there was the question of whether or not she considered him as such. For now, this village had given him hospitality and a place to stay, and he had a shop to take care of. He wouldn't leave these people behind to face an unknown enemy while Kira gallavanted about in the woods. If she truly needed his help, she would have to make it on his time. She would have the backing of a ninja of the leaf and not some vagrant underling. "The Man, Youka, is a...medic actually. I do not know the extent of his powers but there is a chance he has Uzumaki DNA as he uhh..stole one of mine"
For now he would leave out the embarrassing biy of actually accepting money for an organ. Kiru pulled out his journal, the object poofing into existance from his seal and he flipped to a page with a well drawn portrait. "This is what he looked like last I saw him. I believe he has at least Mangekyo Sharingan, as a companion of his did a while back. He at least contains the capabilities to decimate a village within minutes. As for Kira, she has the same eyes. I dont quite know the powers of them, other then one can specifically target me and dissolve my ability to fight." 
He flips a page, to another portrait. "I'm sure you already know of her she uhh...may have attacked a ninja in front of your gates before I lost contact. She taught Youka, and while she wishes to fight him im not sure whether she would actually kill him. She has most natural elements at her disposal as well as one of my own."
He made sure to do this in a non threatening way, and a small sphere of bluish white chakra orbited in his hand for a few seconds. The immense cold would able to be felt several feet away before it dissipated.
"Thats about all I can tell you I think. She hid a lot from me. Ive already abandoned the groups symbol as well."
He had been as sincere as possible, but he was occasionally forgetful so perhaps he'd have to add on to the info later. Just hoped it was enough for now.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:49 pm
The information that he had been getting had been most useful, at the most the boy had enough knowledge to fuel a bit of the bingo book yet that just left how he felt about the situation. Turning a piece of the paper he would write something down," Could I have those pictures please? It would help in further investigations just in case the time came. Knowing that your...friend we will call her for now has the Mangekyo Sharingan means that this needs to be given to the Hokage post haste," with that he flipped the pencil within his fingers and made the confrontation seal as another him formed and ran towards the hokage building so that the information could be processed. In the meantime he looked towards Kiru and motioned to him," You should follow me, you'll be staying with me until i can get your paperwork done and what not," noticing the cold for a moment he smiled, and tossed his pencil into his ninja pouch and created a single weapon into his hand," What kind of element is that Ice?," he didn't know that an Uzumaki could produce Ice, but it was interesting. In the meantime he would walk with the sword in tow, answering any questions Kiru would have.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum