Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Simple Day (Priv/NK/) - Page 3 Empty Re: Simple Day (Priv/NK/)

Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:45 am
Kiru was a little shocked at Kagusa's...balance. he'd  never thought about standing on the hilt of his sword, though, the opportunity had never really presented itself did it. Putting that aside, Kagusa had started to steam, pushing away a joke of a "heated battle", he also noticed the insignia in the man's eye. Kiru didn't quite see what was happening, but he wasn't sure if he should mention it. After a slight bit of back and forth, he decided it was probably best to let the man know. "Uh..are you supposed to be uhh...steaming like that? Never quite seen a technique like that..."
He didn't want to sound...uneducated but if he was having like, an allergic reaction it was probably best the man knew about it now.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:33 am
Steaming? Kasuga looked himself over a long moment before jumping off of his own sword, the long blade disappearing as he landed on the ground softly and examined himself. He could feel every little bit of his body igniting yet it wasn't something to be afraid of...it felt like something inside of him had been unlocking and finally showing itself. As he continued to examine himself closely he would pull out a small kunai and examine himself further before seeing his eyes. Within them he could see the transformation within his eyes and was taken aback to the point where it had involuntarily returned back to normal as he blinked and tried to figure out what it was. At first he knew nothing about his family, but now he had been finding out more and more as the days past. At that moment he sat the kunai into his pouch and sat down on the ground, his mind beginning to contemplate and deduce just how he did it. If it was something within him then it must have came from...his father. He knew his mother had no bloodline within her, a normal citizen of the leaf but what about his father? He had always heard about his strength but never on his power. The thoughts contined before he opened his mouth to say something but remembered....no voice.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:05 pm
The spar was seemingly over for now as Kagusa hopped off his sword, and it returned...somewhere. The man seemed to be looking himself over as the effects slowly diminished, and he proceeded to sit down. "Hey, you alright? Not gonna burst into flames or anything?"
He had his worries, but doubted anything of that nature would actually happen. He was more curious as to what that effect had been and what it meant. It peaked his natural curiosity.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:54 am
He could only nod as he looked at his body for a moment, the small spark flickering for a moment before dying out and an empty sigh escaped his lips. As the male asked was he okay he would nod slowly and smile for a moment as he reached for his notepad and wrote into it," I am alright just interesting in what just happened. I don't know much about my father nor about the inner workings of my family, so this is all new to me. I can't ask my mother because she is...well not with us anymore. So the only thing I have to go on is my own experiences though...i feel as if something is awakening within me, but," pausing for a moment he would stretch and continue writing," I am going to find the answers i need and when i do? I will be using these answers to push forward," he could feel it, both the fire and something behind it. A force pushing these powers to the surface though what had been causing this? It was frustrating to him because he couldn't find the answer though if things were going this way...he 'd find out sooner.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:54 am
Kiru was glad the man was alright, and especially glad he wouldn't be bursting into flames. That would be a terribly poor way to end his day. Aside from that, Kiru seemed to not be the only one carrying the will of his parents. Kagusa had evidently been left with strange abilities from his father, though Kiru had recieved his from his own mother. It was a similar situation though. "Well...i hope you figure it out. I have no idea what to do as an Uzumaki, even knowing my bloodline i have yet to find someone who can actually teach me its uses and abilities."
With that, he would summon a Chakra chain from his palm, the metallic hook hanging there, with Kiru absentmindedly spinning it. "I mean..as far as i can tell they are just chains...but there has to be more to it then that. If my mom was still around to show me.."
He let the chain dissolve in silver Chakra, and held his hand out to the man to help him up. "Well, now you know theres something inside you to achieve. Id say thats at least a step forward."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:57 pm
It seems as if the two of them had a little more in common than he assumed, seeing as both were the last of their parents. He smiled for a moment as he took his hand to help himself up for a moment as he dusted himself off he wondered about something. Maybe he could look up the records and see just what he could find out about himself though at the moment that would be an issue so he would wait. Looking at the strange chain for a moment he nodded and wrote something down on the pad," Well there should be plenty of information on the Uzumaki here while you have some down time you can look it over to see what all you can find," it was a start and he could even guide him to the archives where most of the public data was stored.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:22 pm
Kiru thought about it for a moment and nodded. "I hadn't really thoughy about it but your right. Konoha should at least have some records of techniques and uses. Can you show me the way?"
He hadnt quite fully mapped out the area in his head yet, and dealing with some of the MN, he had been preoccupied. This would give him some time to relax more and study more about himself.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:18 pm
Nodding he would begin to walk from the okinaga district out into the busy streets of the village. The way towards the archives wasn't that far from the district itself maybe a few minutes at the most but with that he could at least sit down and look up something on his own. As the two arrived into the archive he nodded to a nearby ninja who then granted them passage and then made their way to the clan archives. As he looked for the uzumaki section he paused and pointed at the collection of books.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:37 am
He sat in a chair as he watched Kiru go about looking for what he needed, a smile on his face as he contemplated on talking to the Hokage to make him at least a part of a small squad so that he could remain in Konoha. Because of this he began to write something down and sliding it out of his pad, sitting it onto the table along with an newish head band. Standing up he would go to tap Kiru on the shoulder, showing him another piece of paper," Use that paper and the headband to get you around and my address is on the paper as well, when you feel tired just crash at my place but DON'T drink my orange juice...thats mine," smiling he would begin to walk from the library and back into the streets where he would go and head off to take care of the work. With all that's happened today he was glad he had made a new friend and a potential ally for the leaf. If things continued to go well then maybe he wouldn't feel so lonely anymore.

[Exit, 2615. Claiming all words towards Kenseigan, 13 stats and Kiru's chakra memorized]
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:42 pm
Kiru hummed to himself as he went through some of the files, theres was so much info he would simply have to get copies of them. He was about to make it known to Kagusa that they could be there for a while, when the note and headband were given to him, along with the info. "Oh alright, thank you! I promise to stick away from your juice."
Seeing the boy go, Kiru set about gettimg the files copied so he could go through them at his own leisure. It was nicr talking to someone that wasnt Kira, or who didnt make vaguely threatening statements. Having a lot to do, he went to work.

EXIT

Ryo: 1,200
TWC - 2,422
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum