Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Simple Day (Priv/NK/) - Page 2 Empty Re: Simple Day (Priv/NK/)

Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:29 pm
Kiru was glad he seemed to be accepting the information without any...negative emotions. A lot of people seemed to dislike Kira and he wouldnt enjoy being attacked for knowing her. He nodded to his question, and tore out the two portraits and handed them over. As for following the man, he nodded. "That sounds fine. Wherever we need to go. As for tgis style...its a bit different from Ice. As far as I can tell Ice just makes constructs but with this I can create all sorts of cold based effects...I havent had a chance to delve into it just yet.*
He would follow Kagusa as they headed down the street.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:46 pm
There had been a smile on his face as he heard that the male hadn't had any proper training with it and thus proposed a good idea. Walking with him to the training grounds he would point to a few areas in which he would smile and write something down on the pad after of course sitting the big sword into the ground," If you'd like we can do a small spar to get a feel for each other, if you're going to be a Konoha ninja i'd like to see what you can do. Since i'm a swordsmen by nature i'll be using this sword here," he didn't want to have some long drawn out spar just a small bout in which the two could get a feel for one another.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:09 am
Kiru, at the mention of a spar immediately switched to the more analytical part of his mind. If he was going to be usinh a long sword, Kiru either needed to match it or get within his guard. Opting for the harder path, He removed the dagger from his waist, twirling it around his hand. "Alright, I dont mind. I'll use my own personally made Dagger, as I am also a swordsman by nature...though I realize this isnt a sword."
He took several step backs, so they were about 10 feet apart, and he got into a well balanced stance for quick movement in his wrists. "Whenever you're ready,  we can begin.."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:05 am
Daggers huh...Well this would definitely be interesting to see. Putting up the pencil and pad he grabbed the hilt of the blade and flicked it around for a moment, his eyes resting upon the male for a moment before taking a deep breath and readying himself for the small spar. His grip was light, not to tight nor too loose just perfect for last minute maneuvers if needed, his right foot behind his left by a few inches no more than five with any step he took. His right hand holstered the blade while his left hovered just above the hilt. With his stance ironed he moved forward at half speed, attempting to hit Kiru with the blunt of the blade at a 180 degree angle aiming to hit him in the side. If Kiru had blocked the blade, his left hand would tap the bottom of the hilt causing the blade to arc backwards while he stepped backwards quickly before side stepping and watching his opponent.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:48 pm
Kiru would watch Kagusa carefully, not sure what his first move would be. His sword was still sheathed, which was an interesting way to start a battle to be sure. As he moved, Kiru practiced eyes watched every step, every  movement of his body. He may not have sharingan, but he was still extremely quick  on his feet and within his mind. The familiar rasping of a blade coming unsheathed  filled Kiru's ears. At that moment he let loose his own plan. His dagger would flick forward at a movement of his wrist, as quick as was possible, directly over the man's shoulder. It would reach behind Kagusa just as his blade would be just about to meet Kiru's side,who would vanish in a silver flash. Appearing behind the man, he would exit the teleport with a sweeping maneuver, posed to knock the man's legs out from under him. He wasn't  called the silver flash for nothing.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:42 pm
The male had some impressive reflexes though as it would be, Kasuga would look at the Kunai as it flew past him through his peripheral vision as it disappeared over his shoulder and in a blink so did Kiru. Smiling he stopped his swing as the males body disappeared and switched his footing to where the moment the male came out of the flicker like movement, his sword or the blunt of it would be swung behind him blocking the sweep kick. With the single action he would push himself forward, sliding to face Kiru but also sliding away a few meters four to be exact as he looked at the male for a moment giving him a "What the hell did you just do look".
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:21 pm
Kiru was...a bit impressed. That was one of his best tricks and he had adapted to and formulated a plan against it in a few moments. As he saw the sword coming to block his leg, he softened the blow, mainly to prevent his own injury. He made no further moves besides standing back up as Kagusa slid 4 feet back. Kiru grinned at his bewildered look. "Back where I come from, people called me "The Silver Flash of Yuki". I try to make speed my number one asset."
He tapped his foot forward, attempting to get within the guard of the sword. He made no obvious signs of attack, counting on countering whatever Kagusa threw at him.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:23 pm
The silver flash. The name sounded col almost like the ancient Leaf ninja Minato who was renowned as the yellow flash. If speed was his priority then he would have to adapt as well. Switching his style into a reverse handled position he watched as Kiru slid in close, but Kasuga had a plan. Grabbing the hilt of the sword he made it appear as if he was about to swing down in a lateral motion before purposely catching the blade into the ground and using the momentum to kick at the chest of Kiru. While he had been doing This however he would hold a single seal with his free hand to prepare in case of a counter.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:38 pm
Kiru's  eyes caught just about everything, though if he saw the single seal he took no note of it. The lateral slash was a simple dodge but the kick, was pretty surprising, even if he saw it coming. Kiru maneuvers his body in a way to dodge the kick, and as soon as he was out of danger, attempt to use his foot to kick out the Kagusa's standing leg, his foot shooting out in a low crescent kick to achieve this. He had a few seals in mind that would greatly help the situation, but out of respect he refrained from using them.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:44 am
The male had been nimble on his feet, something Kasuga had to admit that he enjoyed about him. As he dodged the initial attack and the swift follow up he was thrown aback by Kiru's swift kick which would have proven to throw him off kilter. As the kick connected to his lower leg, Kasuga would tighten his grip and twist causing his body to shift with the motion so as he fell his body would swing to the left and with his strength propel his body up the length of the blade as he balanced himself on the pommel of the blade looking down at Kiru. The smile on the males face had shown that he had been having fun and yet he was feeling as if he was heating up. The change in his eyes was enough to show that he was enjoying himself, and not just a normal change. No an insignia had appeared in his eyes as if they had transformed somehow. A visible steam appeared on his body as if he was actually heating up though he didn't even notice this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum