Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

A day in the hospital(solo) Empty A day in the hospital(solo)

Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:47 pm
Goon having been dropped at the hospital, by Kozata, was finally regaining consciousness.   As he awoke he was greeted by a nurse, who was over tired. "Hello sir, it's about time you woke up. It has been about twelve hours since that nice ninja dropped you into our care." She said her voice warm, soothing, and welcoming. Which was a drastic change from what was usually heard around the village. She had paused so Goon could recollect his senses.  "By chance, do you know what caused you to fall unconscious and placed you in our care?...Oh and by the way what's your name? The boy that dropped you off didn't tell us, he just took off." She smiled, as she asked him the question, looking over Goon's chart. Goon took a quick glance out the window, but the sun had blinded him momentarily. It seemed he was out for a while, maybe he should sleep more he thought to himself. He felt fully rested for the the first time in days. With a quick full body stretch, and yawn, Goon would face back to the nurse. Answering her questions as he rubbed his eyes, getting the eye boogers out.

"Well you see, it all started last night when the moon was at its fullest, I hadn't been sleeping for a few days as I should have been. But that's a story for another time." He paused to stifle a yawn, before continuing his story. "Back to what I was saying, I was wandering the village like a zombie, with no prerogative. My boredom was exceeding me, per the usual, until I ran into a bunch of kids and a clown telling a story...." The nurse was rolling her eyes as Goon went through the events of the night, she was annoyed that he just didn't give her the short answers to her questions. Goon just talked and talked, he never even gave her his name yet. She was really annoyed by the time he got to the part about the graveyard. "....Kozata, the boy that I'm pretty sure dropped me here, came from the gravestone, and placed his hand on both me and the clown draining us of our chakra and rendering us unconscious. That abou the time I think I was brought here. By the way I know this is a long shot, but was the clown dropped here, by chance?"

The nurse let out a sigh of relief, that Goon was finally done speaking. "As far as I know there has been no indication of a clown here, nor anyone that would fit that description. Well Atleast we know what caused you to be placed here. Now I just need your name, so I can be on my way." Goon laughed, he got so caught up that he forgot to tell the nurse his name. "Ahh, yes my name. It is Goon Maddohatta, Genin." Goon felt his body was colder than usual, so he looked down, to discover he was in a patient gown. "Well that'll be all. We will be watching you for the next few hours making sure you're up to par before we release you." The nurse had said with a smile as she made her way to the door, to leave. She was interrupted by Goon asking a question, "Ummm, excuse me but where are my clothes?" The nurse chuckled to herself, "They are in the closet, your hat though is sitting there right next to the bed. Oh yeah before I forget, if you so desire, we probably have someone here who could take care of those horrific scars on your face." She said with one hand on the door, inching it open waiting for Goon's reply. "Thank you, but I like my scars, I like to think they add character. And again thank you, have a nice one see ya in few hours." The nurse smiled and waved as she went out the door, also mumbling something about all the village ninja be fucking psychos. It had made Goon laugh.

"So now what you gonna do while you wait?" Mukuro appeared at the end of the bed, twiddling his thumbs. Goon just spoke, "I couldn't tell ya, I'm in a hospital right let's see if any patients need some help. After I get the hang of this jutsu." The whole time Goon was talking to the nurse, he was practicing the seals for the basic medical jutsu, he was trying to learn. Boar>rat>snake was the handsets he was doing, focusing his chakra, making his hands glow for a moment, trying to maintain it for as long as he could.  Doing it over and over until he finally got a hold on the technique, but he could never really know unless he tested it on someone or something. Whichever came first.

He got the grasp of technique down, now he needed to test it and what better place to test it than the hospital. Goon carefully removed his I.V. he was connected to. "Are you sure you should be doing that? I mean, why not just wait to be released?" Mukuro spoke even though he knew no matter what he said, Goon would keep it up no matter. "Well you are right I shouldn't be doing this, but I need to test the technique to make sure I got it down right. To do that I need a living injured person but not to injured cause this is a weak medical jutsu. And waiting is boring, it takes too long." Goon said nonchalantly, he felt fully rested and when he had his mind set on some thing, it would already be too late for him to back down from it. "So what ya gonna do? Sneak around the hospital, and heal random people?" Goon was now at the closet getting dressed, when he finished, he walked to the door peeking out making sure the "coast was clear". Looking back to Mukuro, he'd flash a smile and say, "That's exactly what I'm gonna do."

With that said Mukuro dispersed back into his home in Goon's head. Goon peeked out the door one more time, being highly careful not to alert anyone. He waited for those in the hall to be turned away, before he would sneak out, silently closing the door. He moved to the desk, for some reason no one was sitting at the post. To be honest the halls were basically dead, Goon was a little upset at this. What if they were infiltrated? Someone would be able to sneak in and pull files on all those that were checked. This was poor professionalism, poor upkeep, and even poor security it seemed. This was gonna have to change but Goon did not have the power for that right now, plus he was more focused on testing out this new technique. Goon made a mental note of this and sat at the desk flipping through the files, until he cane across one with a broken bone or nice wound that would need healing. It took a little time to find, a few of the nurses and doctors walked by Goon, but not a single one asked who he was, or what he was doing. This was highly annoying, if Goon wasn't so focused on the testing he'd definitely be taking over, making changes to this poor establishment.

Anyways, Goon had found a few subjects to test the jutsu on, now to make them more willing to be subjects, he just had to make himself look like a doctor. Which wasn't that hard all he would need was a white coat. Which shouldn't be that hard to find, considering the reluctance of the hospital and their poor way of doing things. I mean he found a bunch of medical files with no one around, the coat should be easy to get. Goon removed himself from the desk, placing the files in it, where they should have been in the first place. He then moved to the intersection of the hallway, listening for the faintest noise of footsteps or people walking. Now that he was clothed again, he could just tell whoever stopped him that he was visiting a friend. But that would take half the fun out of, he was a ninja, so he decided to test his abilities in sneaking around and infiltrating.

At the intersection there seemed to be heavy footsteps coming from the north, security possibly, or something else. But from the weight of the step, he could tell it was a male walking. He carefully peeked around the corner to see that it was a male in a white coat. The male was reading a chart, too focused on it to notice Goon's head peeking. Goon sprawled against the wall as he waited for the doctor moved past him. As the doctor passed by, Goon caught a glimpse of the chart he was reading. From looking at it he was able to see that it was an empty patient's chart, a ploy for the doctor to look busy, so no one would bother him. Goon had sighed another note for him to take. This was all beginning to be very irritating to him.

Goon followed the Doctor for a slight distance, around the halls. It seemed he was wandering the halls aimlessly, no purpose, no particular direction, just moving. When they passed by a door labelled "Janitor's closet", Goon know it was time to act. It was weird the doctor never realized that he was being followed. But Goon didn't care, he quickly placed the doctor in a sleeper hold, one arm going around the neck of the doctor, where the neck would be met by the bend of the elbow, closing off the carotid artery. The other going underneath his arm and up towards the other's hand, so the hand can grab on to the bicep of the other. Goon applied some pressure, not too much, but enough to knock the doctor unconscious. The doctor struggled for a moment, but that did nothing but made it worse, it allowed the hold to lock in more and more. Goon carefully brought the man down to the ground, shushing him as he went down. "Shhhhhh, just let it happen. The more you fight the worse it'll be." He said as the doctor fought it, he was a spring chicken it seemed, nothing Goon couldn't handle. In mere moments the doctor went lifeless, almost if he was dead, Goon didn't think he put that much pressure on the hold.

Goon dragged the body into the closet, which was left unlocked. He had hoped that the hospital Atleast locked up the medicine, if not then they were truly ran by a terrible person. Goon checked to make sure the doctor was still breathing and alive. If he wasn't Goon knew he would have hell to pay, but luckily the doctor was fine. Well as fine as an unconscious person could. He then stole the coat off the doctor, reading his nametag. "Jin Take. Nice name, I'll be stealing your identity for a tad bit, you can have it have back when I'm done or regain consciousness. Whichever comes first." Goon didn't know if he was heard by the man, but he didn't really care. He looked around the room for anything he could use to tie him up. And what did he find duck tape, the world's glue, it was perfect. First he covered the mouth of the man, followed by taping up the man's feet and hands behind his back, and for a little added fun he connected them, putting the man in a hog tied position.

With that done and Goon now finished with phase two of his plan, he left the little closet, the doctor immobilized and with a smile on his face. So now back to what he was planning on, he made his way to one of the rooms he picked. Whichever was closest, he maneuvered through the halls with a slight grace, more arrogance than grace to be exact, of a doctor. To stay in character the best he could. He was rather bored, and the closest room was a floor up from where he was, so he decided to talk to Mukuro. Ya know Mukuro, this is going a lot easier than expected. I was truly expecting some sort of resistance, or even a security guard or something. But sadly this all too easy, I don't like it. He conveyed the works through his mind, as Mukuro hadn't taken form since he had left the room. Hopefully the guy was paying attention, They hadn't really talked much, since the time at the statue. But, even that was short lived.

It took a second or two for Mukuro to speak back to Goon. I can see this, I've been silent but I have been paying attention. This has me wondering, what type of hospital they are running here? I mean this is one of the most important buildings, imagine if you were an enemy of the village. There would be a chance that you could just walk up in and take the records of almost every ninja in the village. That would probably lead to a terrible outcome. Mukuro's word though many rang true, and even Goon knew that. True, very true, but we'll talk about that a little later it seems I've made it to my destination.

Goon had made his was to room 354, according to the chart he read the person suffered from a shattered forearm. If he remembered correctly the person's name was J.D. Green. Goon took a quick breath,  put on his most convincing smile, and entered in the room. "It's about time some one got here. I've been waiting here for hours so what's going to happen to me doc." The voice rang through the room, irritation in it was strong. Goon took a quick look at the patient, he was surprised to find out that J.D. was a female, he was expecting a male to be in the bed. As it registered, Goon addressed the female in the in the, "I'm sorry for the wait ma'am, but we've been a little busy." Possibly a lie, possibly not Goon couldn't be too sure though. Maybe the hospital was busy, or maybe it was filled lazy, incompetent fools. "Anyways, I'm doctor Take. I'm still in training but I can do what I can to make your procedure a little easier," Goon spoke with confidence, enough that he himself almost found it believable. He performed the hand seals for the technique he was testing, his hands began glowing, and he then placed them on the forearm of the patient, he felt his chakra move from into the arm. He figured the technique was working but he knew this would take sometime. "This is gonna take a bit. I'm sorry, but hey it is better than waiting longer for them to fully repair your arm. Plus if you don't mind me asking how did this happen in the first place."

The person told Goon how she managed to shatter her arm, it involved a heavy crate falling on her at the docks. It seemed she was a dock worker after a good amount of time, it had seemed that the Goon was finished. The workers arm was far less wobbly, and Goon was basically drained of energy. His back ached from being bent over for most the time. "Now remember this is only a temporary fix, until they decide to send someone in to fix it completely. By the way how does it feel?" Goon looked her arm over, poking it testing for pain and weak points. "It feels a lot better than what it was before. Thank you Doctor Take, now if only someone would get and finish it. So I can be on my way, I'd feel a hundreds times better." JD had said in reply, Goon made his way to the door as it was only a matter of time before someone real did show up. Also he figured it was close to him being discharged, the lady had bid him farewell and thanked him. Goon just nodded and proceeded out the door.

Now it was time to make it back to his room, hopefully no one was there to catch Goon sneaking back in. Goon stripped off the coat tossing it on the ground, trying to get back to his room as quick as possible. The hospital seemed to have livened up while he was busy, because he saw more people moving around. More nurses, doctors, visitors, and the such maybe the hospital wasn't as dead as he had thought. But it still wasn't upto par of where it should of been. As he has said before it was too easy, anybody could of done what he did, and possibly get away with it. That had made Goon a tad bit angry. Good thing he kept a note of all these things. One more thing he would have to take care of in the future, he would have done it now but he didn't have the recognition, praise, or time to do it. He was too focused on become a stronger ninja, yes he was a great assassin but a ninja was a whole nother level to him. It took time plus most of the skills he had learned while growing up, seemed to have vanished. The memories though they stayed, he was gonna help make sure that village had lived upto it's name.

He made it back to his room without a problem, but when he opened his door he was greeted by the nurse, that greeted him when he awoke, and Doctor Jin Take, who seemed to not find his coat yet. "How nice of you to finally join us," the nurse said, sarcastically none the less, "Where have you been? we've been scouring this hospital looking for you." She sounded a little pissed, but Goon just smiled and spoke, "If you must know, I was in the bathroom. By the way, who is this?" Goon was a master of acting, one of the good traits he learned in the troupe, "I am Doctor Take, just stopping by to make sure you're ready to discharged. It seems you are, all we need is your signature on this paperwork and you may be on your way." The man spoke, his voice was shaken, this just caused Goon to smile a little bigger, it seemed the doc was nervous from unexplainable circumstances. Goon signed the paperwork, "I can go home now, right? I mean it has been fun but I got things to take care of." He was making for the door anyways, no matter what they said. "Yes, you may Mr. Maddohatta. Have a nice day." The nurse had said, but her words hid something, did she know the truth of what transpired here, he wouldn't know. But, the look she gave him full of fire, she knew. Goon gave a nod and left making his way out the hospital and home.

(Exit, etc 3206, claiming 16 stat, 6 allocating automatically into chakra and learning both e and c rank of basic medical ninjutsu)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

A day in the hospital(solo) Empty Re: A day in the hospital(solo)

Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:48 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum