Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Entering the Gates of Kumogakure Empty Entering the Gates of Kumogakure

Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:00 pm
The mountains had been a strange change of scenery. Peaks reaching up the sky, replacing the trees he had been used to, their dark outlines clear against the sky, and obscuring most of it. With the slowly approaching twilight hours, they stood even more so, dramatically tall and long, with the rays of the setting sun falling across them.

For any whom were watching the setting sun, Kasai would nearly blend in with it. His robe, which to some may resemble that of a priest's, was the same array of colors as the red or the flame as it flowed about him with the light breeze. The large scroll rested on his back, with its strap across his chest holding it firmly in place, the writings on it equally as large, though mostly hidden. The only thing that may have been recognizable on him was his mask, his signature mask. However, even that was no longer worn on his face, but hung low on his neck, the top of the feathers coming up to the center of his neck, leaving his face exposed, which was covered in large burn marks and scars.

Kasai remained unwavering in his approach to the city, despite the fact that he had never seen it before. It was a strange site, that much was sure, but he had business here. It was a matter that he would not drop. Not only did he owe the information he had to an old acquaintance, but if something would be offered in return, which Kasai was hoping for, he needed that as well, for everyone he knew.

If someone would come out of the gates and stop him, or greet him, Kasai would stop and listen to them, with no signals of hostility. He would not lower his chakra presence, which was far larger than it had been, or make his presence unknown in any way. However, if no one would halt him from his approach, then Kasai would proceed.

(Possible entrance into the city of Kumo.)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Entering the Gates of Kumogakure Empty Re: Entering the Gates of Kumogakure

Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:05 am
Typhus today was sitting at the gates waiting for the return of Mortarion. The days paper load and documents had been signed and filed away just as requested. He had switched over to watching the gates while the guards went on lunch and shifts were being switched out. Today he wore a plain white dress shirt with some slacks, his white mask covered his mouth and nose accentuating the black curls of his messy hair running down to his ears. As he read various files of the comings and goings of ninja and civilians he could sense a chakra growing closer to the gates.

Immediately he would prop himself up in his chair stepping out from his seat and move to the front of the gates leaning on the wall till the male became visible. What came into eye sight was a strange....thing, he didn't know if it was human or an animal that had wanderd into a coat of too many colors, whatever it was he would greet it and see for what purpose it had chosen Kumo as a stopping point.

"How can I help you sir?"
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:24 pm
Kasai watched the gates grow closer, and saw a figure walk up to greet him. Watching the man approach him, Kasai slowed his pace, and stopped at a respectable distance; not so far that it suggested danger or the lack of comfort, but also not too close to show they still had not met. 

"Greetings," Kasai said, bowing deeply to show respect and peace, after the man had asked his question. He had not expected an introduction. He would not have given one himself had it been a strange figure approaching his village gates. His.... "village", what a village it was. So much so that he no longer wore his headband where it was visible, but had it tucked away in one of the folds of his robes. He would rather be known as a worshiper of the sun than of the Leaf. Though, that was the reason Kasai had come here, he supposed. Outside of Konohagakure, Youka was the only one he had known that had never directly threatened him, but even showed signs of friendship, or mentorship at times. 

"I have come a great distance to speak with your Kage," Kasai began. "I have information that I believe he does not yet know, and will find very valuable. I know such a request may not be possible to a stranger, however, I am no stranger to the man I believe to be in power. I knew him once, a while ago, though the time evade me; it could have been as long as a few years."

Kasai paused. He doubted his name would mean anything to anyone but Youka himself, and doubted the once-demon-priest to have spread the story of his two surviving projects. He doubted that him telling he was from Konoha would go over well either. Youka always seemed to hate Konoha.
Perhaps this man would be able to tell that Kasai was not an insane weakling, but more sophisticated, though strange he would grant, and ranging towards the stronger levels a shinobi could achieve. Perhaps he would be taken seriously, despite his strange attire.

Kasai was not entirely sure how this would go, however, he was certain that it would not turn violent, which was what mattered at the moment.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:45 pm
(Your turn when you can, Youka)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Listening to the bright peacock in front of him Typhus couldn't help but chuckle in the back of his head as Kasai went on in a very serious tone, however his attire begged to differt hat he was being serious. With each word the male spoke Typhus choked back a laugh by biting on his tongue behind his mask. He knew exactly who the male was, Mortarion never left anything to chance so all information was made ready to his stand in while he was away. Taking his right arm and running it through his hair he would clap his hands together before responding.

"You must be the one our kage said might be showing up in the future. Kasai, was it? Boy, he said you were an eccentric man but I would have never guessed this is what he meant."

Sighing he would place his hands in his pockets looking around the male for a moment before coming back to reality.

"No need for all the cryptic wording and poems dude, you can speak plainly and freely here. We were told to bring you in, of course after hearing your reasoning at the gates and what not. We can't have you being sent here to spy, you were kidnapped by our leader..so of course payback would be a normal route for you to take."

His tone would turn serious and his body would relax for a moment as he took a more stern tone as business now was serious and he was the stand in leader.

"What do you have to offer Kumogakure in terms of information? Why are you here? Speak."
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:06 pm
Kasai listened to the reply of the man, and nodded. He expected Youka to rule with this efficiency, he was that sort of man. However, upon hearing the mention of "spy", Kasai could not help but laugh.

"Spy? Gods, for who? Konohagakure has no leader, and when I left, I was the strongest shinobi they had. That village is dead," he said, his tone also changing. "Which is why I'm here."

"I realize that Youka kidnapped me some time ago, and while I was in the ordeal, I hated every minute of it. I suffered, and I was hurt, but I learned. Now, months or longer after that, I have begun to think back on the time, and as time has gone on, I've begun to wonder just how correct Youka was about all he had said.

"In my time returning to the village, I have seen people, amongst the ranks of missing ninja that now parade the village, seemingly banded together under a title. Kokuan, was it? I do not know if the name has any meaning to you, but it does to me. They seem to be recruiting the ninja of Konoha, and bringing them to one whom I've only heard referred to as "Kira"? Perhaps I did not hear correctly, but if I have, then it is in this group's intentions to bond with the Village Hidden in the Leaf, and rise against Kumogakure, the soul purpose being Youka, and the attempt to end his life, from what I understand. 

"They've done quite a good job at recruiting as well, and Youka's last surviving "project", minus the one standing before you, has also fallen prey - Tatsuya. Many, however, have not learned whom to keep information from, and thus I have learned what I've told you."

Kasai paused here, smiling slightly. "Of course, why the hell would I tell you this, especially if I have just come from the village that appears now to threaten Kumo? Because Youka, despite his methods, was the best mentor I ever had, though it was not my choice to have him. Nothing remains for me in Konohagakure, and so I have come here.

"So I come, to offer you this information, which is yours now, and to also offer you the services strongest fire shinobi left alive in the land of fire, and though fire may be all I know, I know it well.

If the information is already known to you, then perhaps the second gift may be of use. After all, only two can say they had survived the abduction."

He, of course knew they would be hesitant to trust him at first. Perhaps they already knew this information, and perhaps they didn't. However, Kasai hoped that, in the end, being the last loyal surviving student of Youka's would mean something. Perhaps then he could see about gaining in return for what he had come for.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:10 pm
Pondering what the male was saying and how it would help new Kumogakure he would nod occasionally as the male spoke. Most of it was was information that they had already gathered or could lean towards based on their own inclinations. However it was good to have their suspicions verified by an outside source. His eyes never wavered from looking directly at Kasai to ensure he was being told the truth at all times. Lying didn't seem to be something that the males was inherently good at so he didn't deem it something he should worry about.

Taking a moment to compose his thoughts before speaking he'd let out a sigh and relax both of his arms behind his head for a moment rubbing his neck.

"Most of what you have said is already known to use or what we could draw our own conclusions to. It is good to know we were right in our thoughts however so you are appreciated for confirming. our master has stepped out from the village for the time being and will be returning shortly. He has told me to allow you entry up to the second sanctum of Kumogakure so you are free to roam that much as you see fit under guard of course."

With that he would move his hand forward extending it into the village allowing Kasai to walk past if he chose too.

"Is there anyting else you would like to talk about while you have me?"
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:12 pm
Kasai nodded, and bowed his head. He had a feeling that such would have been the case, but he was glad that his information was somewhat useful. He wondered what Youka's reaction would be when he would ask to join the village. Perhaps nothing, he did not know. 

Part of him wondered why he was turning his back on his old village, but the other part reminded him there was nothing left to turn his back on.

At the last question, Kasai looked at the man, thinking for a moment. 

"If it wouldn't be too much to ask, perhaps a meeting with the demon priest when he returns?" Kasai paused here to think. "Or, if you're eligible to do so, I may consider a change in citizenship if this place suits me well. Maybe it will be possible for me to reach a higher rank than what I had in Konoha as well..."

Kasai pasused, and stopped thinking his thoughts out loud.

"But, for now, I am content. Thank you, and thank you for understanding," Kasai said, bowing. With that, he would enter the village, if he was still allowed to.

(Possible exit, if so, enter into Kumogakure.)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:07 pm
(Just a question, does this count as abandoning Konoha, and make me a missing ninja until I become of Kumo? Or do I have to be denounced by the Hokage?)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:13 pm
(Till they say you are missing you're counted as just abandoning right now, not really a missing nin as your kage hasn't marked you yet or noted you are gone. So you're still a Konoha nin right now.)

Typhus nodded to Kasai's words before putting both hands back in his pocket thinking of what was next for him on the days schedule. He knew he had some extra books to balance but honestly he just wanted to have a drink and relax for a bit longer.

"Yes at his earliest convenience I'm sure he'll want to speak to you. As I've said, once he comes back I will inform him of your arrival."

Pausing for a moment he would consider changin the males citizenship to Kumo, however he was just a steward of the village and things of this nature were always better being left to Mortarion.

"Sadly I can't make you a nin of Kumoakure, our kage will have to do that himself when he returns. I'm sure he will have his own questions for you and his own feelings on the situation. For now however please bide your time and remain respectful to the village."

With that the male would begin his walk back to the inner sanctum to maybe find a drink, or maybe do more work, he hadn't decided yet.

(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum