Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Entering the Gates of Lightning. Empty Entering the Gates of Lightning.

Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:25 pm
The change from snow to mountains had been an exhilarating change for Wanderer as he crossed the threshold into the Land of Lightning. How long had it been since he had came into the elemental nations since his outcast to the Land of Iron and his subsequent change from Shinobi to Samurai. It had been a very long time since he had seen the lush green of his home...his friends and family if they had still been around. None the less that was not the concern on his mind. As he traversed the rough terrain of the mountain area in front of him, he would fix the scarf that had been wrapped around his neck, pulling it back up just to where it had covered his mouth and a small portion of his nose. A single amber eye could be seen staring into the distance as he came into view of the giant village gates and soon the bridge that lead to them. Was this always like this or did the geography of the land change? It was hard to go off the map he had currently because this wasn't on it...damned thing. A small sigh escaped his lips as he trekked onward, fixing the bandaged sword on his back a little tighter to stop its incessant rattling. It had been a while since he had heard the voice that had been with him for so long.. Had it simply gone dormant or worse...depleted itself from his being? A daunting question but one that would need to be looked at from within once he had procured himself lodging. An hour went by as he came into full view of the gates and almost within reach of the village itself. A small sigh of relief escaped as he waited his turn to be questioned and once he had made it to the front he would speak.
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen
Stat Page : My Stats
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 149000

Entering the Gates of Lightning. Empty Re: Entering the Gates of Lightning.

Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:32 pm
The day was a sunny day in the Cloud Village. The thin mountain air was chilly and the rays of the sun were covered heavily by the village's massive gate as a large shadow was cast along the line that had formed of citizens seeking entry into the village. A makeshift wooden desk was positioned right next to the opening of the gate and behind it was a ashen haired Genin trying too hard not to show his frustration at his present position. 'Damn.' he thought to himself as he gave a stamp of approval on a person's paperwork and welcomed them into the village. 'I feel for the usual guards that handle this sort of work. This is so boring it's like listening to grass grow.' He had been assigned this mission by his superiors as the ninjas whose job this usually was had suffered injuries that were going to put them out of commission for a little while. They were more than likely lazing around in their infirmary beds and Moyasu was here checking paperwork and listening to people's seemingly same reasons for visiting over and over again. "Oh I'm here for business. I have an item of interest for one of the shop owners that live here." or "I want to enroll in your college and acquire some knowledge. I want to be able to show off Lamborghinis to people from my garage."

Eventually the line started to get shorter as Moyasu noticed the next person to come up to the desk as he could see from their attire and the bandaged weapon on his back that they were most likely a ninja. 'Hm... Well this might liven things up a bit.' he excitedly thought as he waited for the man to come to the desk before giving a kind bow to the man. "Welcome to the gates of Kumogakure, sir. My name is Moyasu Nokoribi. May I ask who I have the pleasure of speaking to as well as what your business is with our village?" When he spoke he had a friendly attitude and demeanor as he would wait for the ninja to answer.

WC 363
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:20 am
For a moment he started to hum as the line began to shorten slowly, and finally when it was his turn he stepped forward and gave a small bowing motion. The questions were not odd in the slightest but it did warrant a smile as he responded," Yes hello. My name is Shinori. I am a traveling samurai from the Land of Iron here to seek asylum for a time and reforge my blade during that time," that would be his reply as he took in a small breathe and began to bring his arms into the sleeves of his Yukata.
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen
Stat Page : My Stats
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 149000

Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:02 am
’A samurai?’ The word would ring inside Moyasu’s head as he managed to keep his composure yet could feel the excitement washing over his body. ’Never thought I’d see one come here or even meet one so soon.’ He listened to the samurai’s explanation of his visit as he reached into a drawer and pulled out a paper that granted a person right of entry. ”Well it’s certainly a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr. Shinori.” he said as he wrote down the information he had just been provided before giving it a stamp of approval and handing it to the samurai with a bow. ”Allow me to be the first to welcome you into our village. If I may make a suggestion, just in case you’re intending to stay with us for a little while, I would advise that you pay a visit at the Raikage’s mansion. I believe the staff will be able to help accommodate you with some lodgings suitable for you. I’m certain the Raikage would be interested in meeting you as well. Do you have any questions?”

If the samurai said no he would give one final bow with another friendly smile. ”Then welcome, sir Shinori, to Kumogakure. I hope you find your stay to your liking.” With that he would take the next visitor in line while thoughts of a samurai being in the village lingered excitedly in his mind.

WC 236; TWC 599

{Potential exit. Allowing Shinori entry into Kumo.}

Claiming: Basic Sealing Tech
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:50 am
"We are a..reclusive bunch that prefer to stay in the lands of Iron though some of us do venture out from time to time. My case is a more...special one than others but alas," he would say with a smile as he listened to the male's suggestion and would nod. A meeting with the Kage. He hadn't seen or heard from one since his departure from Konoha so this would be interesting to say the least to see how the world's Kage are faring. Who was the Raikage the last time he had stepped foot in the shinobi nations? A tale for another time he was sure. He would bow to the male and thank him for his time," I do not have any questions and thank you for your time," he would then walk through the gates and into the village of Kumo.

[Exit]
558 WC
5 Stats
All words to https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48256-thunder-breathing?highlight=Thunder+Breathing (558/2000)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:19 am
Entry and claims are approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum