Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Kuro's friendship zone (open) Empty Kuro's friendship zone (open)

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:49 pm
Kuro hopped up into a tree, carrying Vixie in his arms and feeding her some meat scraps from a meal he'd had earlier. The sun had just passed it's peak and was on it's way down. Kuro relaxed in the tree and sighed. He was kind of bored... felt like meeting some new people. "Hey Vixie, wanna go make some new friends?" Vixie wagged her tail in response. "Course you do, you're fed." The Hozuki chuckled and got to his feet, standing on the branch with Vixie next to him. "Let's see who we have around here." Kuro would then start scanning around for a friend to hang out with and push away his boredom. Upon seeing someone he would jog towards them with a friendly smile and a wave. "Hey there! My name is Kuro, need a friend to train with?" Vixie would follow Kuro, keeping her focus on the person he found and barking if they began to make a move to harm him.
Kaguya <3
Kaguya <3
Citizen

Kuro's friendship zone (open) Empty Re: Kuro's friendship zone (open)

Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:27 am
It was early in the morning. No one else was awake yet other than Kaguya. The young kunoichi had a reason for being awake this early. She wanted to go to the training grounds and practice the brand new techniques she had recently learned before graduation from the academy. She quickly got dressed, dawned her new shinobi headband which she wore like a normal one, on top of her head. She held up her long raven colored hair and tied her headband tight. She fastened her weapon pouches to her waist which were already packed with her kunai, smoke bombs and other ninja tools. She did one final check before sneaking out of the estate as everyone else still slept.

Kaguya made her way through town until she reached the training grounds. Upon reaching them, she first did some breathing exercises to get herself ready to practice the jutsu. After finishing them, she got herself ready and put her hands together in order to perform the hand signs for the clone technique that was until she heard a voice call out to her from above, when she looked up, she would see a young man sitting in a tree nearby. The young man who had called out to Kaguya called himself Kuro and asked her if she needed a friend to train with. Kaguya thought about for a second. She decided it couldn't hurt to have a train ic partner. "Nice to meet you Kuro, I'm Kaguya. Sure I could use a training partner, so come on down from there." she called back up to the young man in the tree.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:22 pm
Kuro would come to a stop a few feet from Kaguya and give a thumbs up while Vixie snuck a bit closer and sniffed at the girl to figure out who she was and what she was like. "All right! Like I said, I'm Kuro and this here is Vixie. We're not doing anything right now, so I thought I'd help out whoever's around and that means you. So, what are you looking to work on?" Kuro smiled and stood at the ready. "And don't worry, Vixie won't bite you. Might bite ME a little bit, but she won't attack you unless you're trying to kill me. She's got a good intuition."
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:01 am
Risako was strolling along the training grounds in her black chuunin outfit when she saw Kaguya, the older than average academy graduate, and that one guy she vaguely remembers letting in the village a while back. They appeared to be conversing, so Risako decided to interupt. With a somewhat cheeky smile, she stepped right on up to the Kaguya's side, close, but not invading any personal space.

After putting her fist's on her hips, she said to Kaguya, "So you did listen to my advice! I told you the boys come here around noonish." She then slightly bowed and said to Kuro, "Risako Akara." After that, she said in a calm tone, "So what's up?"
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:38 pm
Kuro smiled at the new NEW person walking towards him and waved. "Ah, another new friend! Hello! My name is Kuro, this here is Vixie. Vixie say hi." Vixie took a few steps towards the newcomer and looked up at her, tilting her head slightly while her tail gently swished side to side.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:10 pm
[no one's posting so I'm just gonna close this topic, not claiming anything cause fuck it.]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:58 pm

Approved of Kuro's exit <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum