Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitsunari Hyoda
Mitsunari Hyoda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Cool Summers Day -Open,NK- - Page 2 Empty Re: Cool Summers Day -Open,NK-

Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:02 am
"Well at least you are making an effort to improve on your weak points and fusing them with your strengths. Though i'm wondering how good your ninjutsu is in comparison. Since your family is good at Ninjutsu like you said would that mean you could in time learn some of the strongest jutsu with ease?," the question came out rather plainly as he looked around the training grounds a bit in thought, often as it would seem he had something on his mind that he wanted to test a bit. As it would be a small formed on his face as the thought of him becoming Jounin or even ANBU made his mind bounce with joy, though the trails to get there were....going to be an issue on its own. " If we made it too that level I think by that time i would prefer you to be my partner over anyone else in a squad unless we found some others to join us," though he had been a genin for some time he had not yet been assigned to any squads which didn't necessarily hamper his training so to speak, but prevented him from getting the normal experience a genin should have gotten.

As Soyo explained how ninjutsu worked in a nutshell, Mistunari had actually stood there and listened intently before closing his eyes and visualizing it. The act of pushing the chakra through the body was a bit foreign to him, though if it was like focusing energy through your body for an explosive punch, then he could probably get it on the first try. Going through the motions he began by taking a deep breath in an attempt to regulate his chakra, the steady flow becoming more compressed and refined as it flowed through his body. With a few hiccups however it began to sink in to him that he needed more of a mental picture before doing it. Opening his eyes he merely watched as Soyo demonstrated the technique for him, moving at a quick speed to another destination which had took him by surprise. If that was the effect of a simple jutsu then he would definitely be learning how to do this.

As it was time for him to demonstrate the jutsu, he imagined his body generating spiritual energy. His body began to flow normally as his chakra took form and filled his body, the life energy taking over before he made the tiger hand seal and sent him onto the training post. After opening his eyes he could see that he had been put to a new spot in which he smiled and jumped for joy," Yes!! I actually did it! That was...Amazing, is that all Ninjutsu can do or is there more things i could do with it?," a little more excited than he should have been, he looked towards Soyo to see if he would show him a bit more. It was odd that he had wanted to learn something more than Taijutsu though with a new friend showing him what he had known then why not take the opportunity? While he had been on the thought of it, he wondered what exactly the male's element was. Looking over to him as he leaned down a bit on the pole as if he was crouching he would ask his question," What element do you have? Mine is an Earth element which would kind of...explain my tough exterior," a small chuckle escaped his lips as he waited for the answer of his comrade.

Total Wordcount: 3028
Mitsunari Hyoda
Mitsunari Hyoda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Cool Summers Day -Open,NK- - Page 2 Empty Re: Cool Summers Day -Open,NK-

Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:32 am
Time slowly went by as the two stood there in silence, Soyo standing somewhere between five meters in front of him and three meters in front of him while he had been crouching on the heels of his feet looking intently for a moment. Had the male moved any further then he would have fallen on his face, but here he was perched like a bird watching the male intently. Waiting for a movement from the male, Mitsunari jumped down from the post and begun to pack his things up starting with the rope. Though it was getting worn out fast, he couldn't help but keep it until he had managed to get a bit more and it was more than a piece of rope it was his memory of training.

After spending a few moments to recoil the rope and set it into the bag the next to go in were his wraps in which he still waited for the male to answer his questions or to even make a move which had yet to happen so he had thought the male had some sort of stroke or something. After finishing the packing of his clothing, he simply moved over waving his hand a few feet from the males face while speaking," Are you even alive right now Soyokaze?," he had been worried about the male now since he was once so energetic and enthusiastic and now he had suddenly went quiet.

He decided to wait a few more minutes as the sun began to poke his early head above the horizon which meant it would have been time for him to head home anyways. It was at this point he slung his bag over his shoulder and patted the male on the shoulder in an attempt to let him know he had been leaving," Sorry Soyo-kun but i have to head back to my home since its about time for my parents to be fixing food. If you're around later let's meet up again and do some more training eh?," whether or not the male answered him, he would begin to walk off and head home.

While he had traveled from the training grounds into the village he made note to alert one of the patrolling ninja that someone had been unresponsive in the training area and to check on him if able. He didn't know if the male had died suddenly or not, but he had wanted to make sure that he was at least okay. With that he made his way home and opened the door, his parents or more specifically his father sitting on the couch while his mom was in the kitchen. With the atmosphere being pleasant, he hopped up the stairs and threw his stuff into his room and prepared for the rest of the day. After throwing his things into the room, he had been called into the kitchen by his mother which had breakfast done and on the table. With the family altogether he was asked about his training in which he explained that he had met a new ninja in the village and learned a new jutsu that had allowed him to enhance his speed while he helped the male learn a little taijutsu. Though he didn't get to learn more, he was happy with simply learning the jutsu and also getting a little stronger as time went on. After breakfast he went about cleaning up the kitchen before heading to his room to change his clothes and head out to preform his normal village duties, his first stop being to get a mission.

[Exit, If possible]

Total Word count after exit: 3,632

Rewards:
+18 Stats
- Body Flicker -500 Words (Since i was taught by someone it is halved) 3100 Words left
-Leaf Whirlwind -1250 1850 Words left
-Leaf Gale - 1000 850 left
-1000 Years of Death

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500