Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1200

Loser Winces [IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Loser Winces [IO]

Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:07 am
Kozata seemed to have come up with some sort of idea. An idea to perhaps further their training and skill with the technique in question. He performed a similar yet much more basic technique to kind of get the flow going. It was a smart idea honestly, though Tatsuo didn't have a move like that for himself to use, however by watching carefully he did seem to understand more about what he needed to do. It was simple to mold ones chakra and mix it with their affinity. However, applying it in the heat of battle can be much more difficult. You risk losing focus of your opponent which, in of itself can spell death. 

"Smart, I think I'm beginning to understand more of what needs done." Tatsuo said to his partner in training before preparing to try the technique again. Before he did so however, a thought ran through his mind that he couldn't ignore. It had been frequently stuck in the depths of his psyche. The scroll in his coat, held the details of the fire wolf temple. He knew their leader Fenrir would be a great partner but it was imperative he have something to show them upon his arrival. If he were unable to prove himself to them, they would most surely kill him for wasting the or time. It would be a dangerous quest, but one well worth it should he succeed. He may just invite this person to travel their with him, but then again, it would be best if he went alone, alone into the temple itself at the very least. Having some company for the long walk would do no harm.

Snapping back to reality, he took a deep breath and focused. Performing the hand signs quickly and clearly. He built up his chakra, focused it, split into six individual fire balls. As he exhaled deeply and sharply, the fireballs rocketed forward. Though they were much smaller and weaker then they should be, he finally managed to create all six. This was encouraging to him, as the number was his struggle up until now. Since he was now able to create all six, he now needed to work on stepping them up a couple levels in size and power in order to make the technique a formidable one. "I think we are both starting to get the hang of it. With a little more practice we should have it down. Maybe you could come with me in my up coming endeavors when this is over. If your interested I'll talk more about it later." He spoke to the lad with a neutral tone. If the man should come with him, it would surely be a wonderful opportunity or training, but if offer would be declined, Tatsuo wouldn't mind that either as the challenges of the wolves themselves would need to be tackled alone anyways.

WC: 484

Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:11 am
Real happiness was something Tatsuo rarely experienced in his life. He was just generally not happy, not sad or depressed either but just generally not happy. However, his progress with his new jutsu and the fact that the lad agreed to travel with him did help. While he knew he would have to face the trials of the wolves alone to gain their trust, it would still be good to have some company. "One thing about the trip before you fully accept though. Once we reach the temple, I will most likely have to face the wolves on my own in order to gain their trust." He was quite certain this would be acceptable but it was information that could be important. "We can worry about that later though because I still have much preparing to do before the trip can be accomplished. For right now I want to practice this jutsu a bit more, make sure I've got it down right."

Not really waiting for the man to reply he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, exhaling slowly. He focused amid the sounds of the things around him and concentrated hard,  his concentration most likely clearly visible due to his appearance at this point. He formed the hand signs quickly but accurately and once again inhaled deeply. As he exhaled he said the name of the jutsu, not out loud but quietly to himself as a thought. "Fire style: Phoenix sage fire!" No outward sound would be made however, this of course excluded the sounds of him sharply exhaling six fireballs due south. They would rocket forward for a good distance before dissipating. He had aimed them slightly upwards so they would hit anything and start an unwanted blaze. Quite content with his performance thus far he took a deep breath before turning to his partner. "You wanna give it another shot? You seem to be learning quickly just as much as myself." He would say calmly.

WC: 335

Tatsuoo
Tatsuoo
Citizen

Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:49 am
Kozata seemed understanding of Tatsuo. Understanding of the fact Tatsuo would need to face the fire wolves alone in order to gain their trust. He figured they would most likely have some sort of alpha male complex but since he had never met them he had no way to know for sure. Once again he watched Kozata perform the technique, he was getting much better at it. They both appeared to have made great progress as of late and this was something that was good news. However, Tatsuo quickly realized that he had important matters to attend to before he leaves on his quest. Their was still many things he needed such as supplies before he could go. He bowed to Kozata, a sign of respect. "I apologize for having to leave so suddenly but there are many things I have to take care of." As he turned to leave he waved his goodbyes hoping to see the lad again someday. He headed off towards the marketplace where he would purchase the supplies necessary for his big trip that was easily creeping up on him.

[Exit]

Total Word count: 2575

Claiming: Phoneix sage fire technique (2575/2000) and +2 stats
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:57 am
Approving Tatsuo

Akihana Akari