Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1450

Planning to go to the distance [P] Empty Planning to go to the distance [P]

Sun May 31, 2015 9:56 pm
To begin our adequate day within the walls of the sand village, still recovering from the last attack which crippled the defenses a bit till Sakura corp came and upgraded the village, out young bold her-" Yeah that's me, and say my real name!" But, your name i-"Captain Sunagakure!!",... he said, while walking through the halls of the kazekage building. Most of the individual within the building recognized the young kid, so none of them even bothered to stop his advancement towards the office. Even if Sabaku ran along the hallways in a heavily crowded office, he nearly bumps into every single worker, save one, who he managed to run through their legs, due to his height, silly Sabaku. "Hey!! its Cap- oh uh", Sabaku, looked confused as he has seemed to forget where he was. Due to the reconstruction of the building, everything, including the layout of the place was altered. As of now, our poor hero is facing a dead end, looking up towards a portrait of the current kage, Koroshi Uchiha. The picture shows koroshi grappling the One tailed Bijuu by its neck, overpowering it with victory. "Whoooa, cool! this is so awesome!!" relax Captain Sunagakure, its just a picture. Sabaku gazed towards the picture, glass eyed. One day, Sabaku wanted to be just like Koroshi.

Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Planning to go to the distance [P] Empty Re: Planning to go to the distance [P]

Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:41 am
Koroshi taking some time to rest in his office lays back in his chair as it reclines, even thou it is in a different location then before, Koroshi had his office rebuilt to look the same as it did before, Echo left him a gift when he had him watch over Suna, and he would like to keep his office like that in his memory, although just when he lets out a breath of relief, one of the guards bursts through the door "Koroshi, Sir! Sabaku is running through the great halls again! Shall we send him of-" The guard begins to speak, although Koroshi hearing his friends name smiles and cuts the man off "Send him to my office, I believe that he wishes to talk, it has been awhile and much has happen." After hearing this the guard bows and leaves the room as he calls for his fellow guards to lead the boy to Koroshi's office, confused the guards do as they are told, and try their best to find the boy, and to bring him to his office.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:10 pm
Continuing to gaze towards the portrait, imagining himself one day to perform the same feat, Sabaku snaps out of his little day dream. One of the guards, who was sent by koroshi to retrieve him, taps Sabaku’s shoulder, instructing the wild little champ to follow him to the office. “Alright! I got lost on my way up, everything is so different. Hey, Did Koroshi really do that?! With the choke hold and the Bijuu…? Oh, did you get to watch? Oh man, I wish I got to watch, I mean how cool is that?  He was like pew pew pew take that, and the bijuu was like pow pow pow and..” SHUT UP!, “SHUT UP!”, the guard said as they finally reached the door. Question after question, it finally got to the guard, who then left Sabaku to open the door. He giggled a bit after, who could stay mad at Sabaku? He was only just a kid.

Once the guard left, he stared towards the door in front of him, then looked back at the wall behiind him a few feet away, then the door again. What was Sabaku thinking? Did he want to use one of his new jutsu that he learned recently? All he needed was a running start, and the distance from the wall to the door was pretty good. "Hmm, nah. Don't wanna upset Koroshi, this place just got rebuilt", he said. Wow, im impressed. Your actually growing up champ.

Looking up at the door, he opens it quickly, revealing his best friend, Koroshi Uchiha. He runs towards Koroshi, making his way around the desk, he leaves the door open by mistake. “Koroshi Koroshi!!”, he yells.

But your still a kid...

He sits on top of the desk near him, “You gotta tell me how you did it, the whole story!! Oh man, the way how you beat up the bijuu, I heard you tossed it to the Moon!!”, he just couldn’t wait to hear the story.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:20 am
Koroshi waits within his office as he hears the commotion outside of his door, it would seem that the guards have found Sabaku. He waits for a few moments and then sees him open the door and run inside, he is then bombarded with questions about the fight with the one tails. Koroshi thinks back on this fight and pictures many down moments, such as when he first attacked and how many people got hurt, as well as when he lost control and almost destroyed the beast. The thought of this scared him as he almost lost control so easily, and now he has the 9 tails fox within him, who feeds off of anger, he is worried about the village, and worried what might happen if the loses control again, so he takes a moment to answer to see what would be the best to tell his young friend. After some time of thinking, and remembering the age of his friend Koroshi in stead of telling the tragic story of the people that got hurt and died, and him beating the beast up and spending time to train with his brother, decides to make it the exciting story that his friend wanted to hear. "Well it was a sandy day just like this one, although I could feel that something was wrong in the air, the wind was picking up and was blowing harder and harder with each passing moment. Thinking that this would be a very strong sand storm I had the guards inform the people to take cover, while I went toward it to set up protective walls. When I left the gates however I saw a huge cluster of wind that was heading right for the village, I placed and wall and stopped it with ease, although when I looked forward their was a large mass of sand that was being formed in the distance, after focusing on it I saw that there was a lot of chakra pouring from it. It became clear to me that this wasn't caused by nature alone, and I was given a great surprise as through the thick mass of sand I began to see a red light, and before I knew it a Bijuu Dama shot fourth toward the village, knowing the damage it could cause if it hit, I began to form wall after wall to block the blast from hitting the village, I was able to slow the beam down enough until it stopped at the final wall. Then once the foe was known as the One tails, and his target being the village, I proceeded to fight the beast, while making walls, and such to protect to village the best I could. However the beast had a lot of attacks that effected the area around him, so he destroyed a lot of the village, even the Kage building, seeing the damage, and not wanting anyone else to get hurt, I focused all of my chakra within my body and I began to punch it into the air as many times as I could while forming fist out of chakra so I could hit it some more! Then once it was far enough into the air that its attacks would not hit the village, i used all of my power to slam the beast into the ground by its throat, taking it out long enough for me to seal it away, where it can never cause that kind of harm again. In stead it will act as a guard over Suna, being called to aid me whenever the village needs help." Koroshi says with a smile as he tells the tale of the fight, leaving out the ager, the killing and the people that got hurt the best he could, in order to keep his friend happy.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:38 pm
“Cool…, wait what happened to the Moon part?” Sabaku, there was no moon, it probably happened during the day. Those kids lied to you, again. Sabaku drops his shoulders, “Guess those other kids were probably joking again. But still, the way you kept knocking it into the air; you probably could have done it if you wanted to.” He continues to look towards koroshi, laughing for a moment, till he remembering how long it was since the two hunged out with each other.

“Hey, where were you? Did you leave to go somewhere? You could have at least told me.”
During the time when Sabaku last saw Koroshi, and till now, he trained his taijutsu almost every week. Mostly, he did safe weight lifting exercises with his dad. Sabaku was still a child, and couldn’t do too much strenuous weight lifting, or it might affect him in the future. But it all paid off, Sabaku went from lifting small hand weights, to benching nearly 4 times his weight. He did have a goal after all.

“Oh, check out these bad boys”, he lifts boy his arms and flexes them, revealing his hard work and determination. Our hero even had veins popping out, showing now size of body fat what so ever. Was Sabaku catching up to Koroshi? Is he the future heavy weight contender? Its Captain Sunagakure!!!, oh whatever…
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:47 am
Koroshi laughs at the mention of the moon " Well I could have knocked it to the moon, but then when I slammed it down it would have done more harm than good" Koroshi says with a chuckle knowing that with his strength if he had that much of a build up, that him and the beast might have destroyed the village and left a huge hole in the ground. While thinking this however if Sabaku still asks the following questions he would answer them as they come "Yeah sorry about that, I had to face another demon that was causing some trouble else where, but it is taken care of" Koroshi says as he rests his hands on his stomach where the seal is, although due to the seal they placed it is not visible. He is speaking about his fight in the mountains of Kuma where his brother had died, and he had to catch the 9 tails, and stop the person that was causing all of the trouble.

If Subaku still flexes his arms Koroshi would smile "Wow you have grown a lot in the time I was away, I bet if I leave again you will be as big as a house!" Koroshi says as he attempts to place his hand on the boys head, ruffling his air slightly "Why don't you show me what you got?" Koroshi says while holding up his left hand, hoping that his friend would strike it, so that he can gauge the power of it
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:08 pm
Indeed he was, every weight he lifted, every ounce added on, was one step closer to reaching his idol’s level. Of course, this status would take some time, but eventually, Captain Sunagakure would become as mighty as he dreamt of. Though, listening to Koroshi speak about him getting near to his strength, though one bit he spoke of didn’t appease to him quite so much. It was like he was planning another trip again. No way, he better not. “Whoa, chill…”, Sabaku said, as he pulled his head back away from the hand of Koroshi with a slight smile. His hair now in a mess, while he cocked back his right arm, shot a strike towards the raised palm of Koroshi. He hits the palm, right in the center with all his might, not an ounce of anything was held back. In fact, his hand still pressed against it, he grits his teeth.

Man that must of hurt, right Captain? Holy crap, did I just hit a wall? I think I cracked all my knuckles. What did you think would happen? This is what he does; you didn’t think a body builder like Koroshi would have soft defined hands would you? Just look at them? Sabaku’s mouth formed a grin, still gritting his teeth. “You’re not going to go anywhere, till we have some fun first. Yeah!” Sabaku, thought about learning a few more tricks from Koroshi, to help him advance a bit more.

Yeah right, you’re trying to steal his moves. No I’m not!! Im Captain Sunagakure, a Hero never steals.

Still pressing his fist into Koroshi’s palm, despite the pain which he still thinks is tolerable, he waits for Koroshi to judge his strength, for he had to know what Koroshi thought of, before he would ask Koroshi to teach him a new move. He hoped that he would get good feedback from Koroshi. All of the days and afternoons, choosing to spend time working out and performing his genin like duties, instead of hanging out with his “friends” *who have yet to invite him to any of their games*, would soon be known to Sabaku, if it all paid off.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:23 am
Koroshi after having his hand punched by his small friend he has some thought quickly running through his head, should he make him smile or happy by acting as if the punch was harder then it was? No... that sort of thinking and actions could cause more harm then good, if he makes the boy think he could hurt people of his level, then he might become cocky, and try to fight someone way out of his league. So Koroshi thinks that the best course of action would be to play back with him, testing his strength and doing what he used to do with his brothers to make sure that they all stayed strong. After the first hit, Koroshi grins slightly as he moves his fingers down to grasp a hold of the young boys enclosed fist, preventing it from going anywhere, but making sure not to squeeze hard enough to hurt him "Hmmm that's a nice punch, should I show you mine?" Koroshi says his grin widening as he is seeking to mess with his friend. After saying this he would stand up, lifting his friend up by his fist, as he draws back his free hand, closing it into a fist as he does so. Should the boy not react to the drawing punch, or him trying to get away, Koroshi would follow through with his punch, moving forward with all of his speed and strength as he aims for the boys unprotected face, however Koroshi would stop a hair away from his friend, the wind from the speed and force of his hit causing a jet stream of wind to shoot forward, blowing the boys hair back, and moving his skin slightly.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:06 pm
After making contact, our hero smiling as he waited for Koroshi to tell him how great of a punch it was, he watches as Koroshi grasp his entire hand. Sabaku raised his eyebrow as he heard Koroshi. Showing him his own punch? This really riled up Sabaku, “Alright, cool. Let me ju-“, however, before he could finish talking about whatever nonsense he was going to say. Probably about countering it or whatever fantasy he was going to speak of.

HEY!! That’s not nice. And who are you supposed to be, Sabaku, Akihana? Who is that? Oh, nobody. Anyways…

Sabaku was cut off when the giant kage himself hoisted him off his feet, now dangling in mid-air, with his hand still in the grasp of Koroshi. Wondering what was going on, next thing he knew, his vision was blocked by something he couldn’t make out. It had really happened so fast, that all he could register was that instant gust of wind that hit his face. How did that happen he thought, while rocking slightly like some rag doll? Finally, tilting his head over to the right, koroshi’s arm coming into view, Sabaku finally figured out what happened. It was just so fast.

The tension he had soon vanished, guess Sabaku wasn’t all cracked up as he thought he was. This feeling he felt, was the same the day he and Koroshi first met. Him sitting alone in the classroom after school, trying to catch up with the rest of the class because his performance was lacking; Sabaku head returned behind the large fist that belonged to Koroshi. His face now hidden, from his view, was filled with sadness. Not the kind that was ready to burst into tears, Sabaku wasn’t that much of a baby; it was the kind that was filled with hopelessness. Just how was he supposed to catch up to Koroshi? That speed was too much.

So, that doesn’t mean you have to quit Sabaku. But, did you see that!??! That speed was crazy fast. And? He was once just like you. I don’t know about that. JUST TELL HIM GOOD ONE OR WHATEVER, DON’T BE A SORE LOSER…

Now, continuing on with the story, Sabaku replied. “….”, I SAID SABAKU REPLIED!! “Hehe, nice one Koroshi. Gee you’re the greatest…”, he said in a monotone like way. He just hung there waiting, not bothering to do anything else apparently.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:53 am
Hearing the way that his friend replied Koroshi let go of him, allowing him to drop down on his feet. In stead of sharing Sabaku's emotions, Koroshi keeps his smile on his face as he gets down on one knee "You know I wasn't always this strong, in fact I had to work pretty hard to get to this level, and I am still growing both in strength and skill. Don't feel down on your strength, and never count your body out, each and every person was built to be amazing" Koroshi says, continuing his smile as he talks to his friend, he wanted to make a point that he should not go around punching stronger people, as someone else would not be as nice as him, and may have followed through with the punch.

After saying what he felt he needed to say to make his friend happy again, Koroshi would stand up and would look toward his friend "How would you like to do some training with me? Staying in an office all day will make me get all stiff" Koroshi says while stretching as he offers his friend some training, but playing it off as this is for him so he isn't bored or stiff. Should he accept Koroshi would nod and would begin walking toward his window, looking both ways for his Anbu Migite, even thou he is a Kage his Anbu try to look after him, and keep him doing paper work and such like that, although it can be done later! After the coast is clear Koroshi would leap out the window and would begin walking toward the training field.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum