Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1450

Planning to go to the distance [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning to go to the distance [P]

Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:45 pm
Falling down to the ground, he leaned his head over to the right whe Koroshi came down to his level, speaking words of encouragement. But based on what he said, Sabaku was going to have a hard time catching up with the great Koroshi. Getting stronger? Every day?  Yeah, this captain sure had some goal. Sabaku looked back at Koroshi, he raised his hands and shoulders before speaking. “Well, can’t you slow down a bit, and let me catch up?”, he said with a smile, matching Koroshi’s. Sabaku could never stay down in the mud, it wasn’t in his nature. No, Sabaku was always the happy kid around the block who could find the least bit of sunshine on a rainy day enjoyable. Sabaku nodded towards him, surprisingly understanding the message that Koroshi was trying to get through to him.

Hearing Koroshi offering him to train with him, made him even happier. “Yeah, Koroshi! You’re the best, oh oh, can you teach me the same move you used on the One Tails, to take it down?” he said this while following the Koroshi out through the window. Using his surface walking technique, he attaches his feet on the outer walk, causally walking down the building with a rhythm to his walk, following Koroshi to where ever he planned to go.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Planning to go to the distance [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning to go to the distance [P]

Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:04 am
Koroshi smiles as his words have made his young friend happy again, it was never his intention to make him doubt himself in the first place, he was just wanting to make sure that he knew he had to grow much stronger in strength before fighting people of his level, because he would hate for him to try and pick a fight and get killed. This thought however is quickly over looked when his friend begins to speak with him, with a slight chuckle Koroshi would reply "Well if I slowed down, then I would have to do paper work, and no one wants that!" After laughing for a moment he would continue with his actions before by walking toward the window, should this actions be uninterrupted, and Sabaku still says what he planned to about teaching him the technique he used against the one tails, Koroshi thinks back, recalling that he used Hachiman mainly to defeat the beast Well the technique I used is actually unique only to me. The only reason is because I am an Uchiha I am able to use chakra through my eyes, this granting me better vision, reaction time, and allows me to use powers hidden within my eyes. The one I used is called Hachiman, it allows me to make fist made fully out of chakra, and I used them to help me defeat the one tails, when I use this power I look like this!" As Koroshi is explaining this however he activates his eternal mangekyou sharingan, quickly turning around to show the boy, and attempting to scare him, or make him jump as he shows him the power of the Uchiha clan, although Koroshi is doing this as a joke, Viper wouldn't like how he is taking his sharingan so lightly, as this is the greatest power of the Uchiha clan, and shouldn't be used as a toy. Although Koroshi views that these are his eyes to do with as he sees fit, and if they can make his friend laugh, or get a shock out of him, then it would be worth it.

After doing this however and laughing, Koroshi would continue to the window, leaping out if he is not stopped by any questions or such like that. When he leaps from the window however he doesn't bother using chakra to catch himself, or to walk down, he simple lands on the ground with a thud, his knees bending slightly when he lands to soften the landing. After he is on the ground and if his friend flows him, he would begin making his way to the training grounds, as he feels showing him the basics might help him in the long run.

Should nothing stop the two from getting to the training grounds, Koroshi would begin to set up training dummies, putting one every 10 feet or so a part so that they had room to try out the taijutsu skill he is about to teach him. After doing so Koroshi would look toward his young friend "I think showing you the basics would be the best to help you grow in strength faster. I think we will start out with a basic Taijutsu technique called Dynamic Entry. This has helped me out a lot through the years, it flows Ki through your body, allowing you to launch yourself forward toward your target, as well as increasing your speed and strength so that you can deliver a might kick!" After giving a brief explanation of how it works, Koroshi would flow some Ki into his body, and would turn once again to face the targets, after doing so, Koroshi would hop into the air, and would kick his right leg outward, while tucking his left inward toward his body, by forming this stance, he uses his Ki to shoot himself forward toward the middle target, kicking it dead center in the chest, where a bulls eye is, making the dummy fly backwards a good 300 feet. After preforming this Kick however, Koroshi would land on both of his feet, and would look toward Sabaku "Would you like to try?" He says with a grin.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:31 pm
Sabaku tried to compile everything Koroshi said about the Sharingan once the two reached the training grounds with everything set up, while resting his own heart rate. Sabaku sure got scared by Koroshi, didn’t you? “Oh whatever, I was just playing along that’s all”, mhmm, flashback time…

((Flashback))
“Well the technique I used is actually unique only to me. The only reason is because I am an Uchiha I am able to use chakra through my eyes, this granting me better vision, reaction time, and allows me to use powers hidden within my eyes. The one I used is called Hachiman, it allows me to make fist made fully out of chakra, and I used them to help me defeat the one tails, when I use this power I look like this!" “Uchiha? Hachi-Waaaah!” he yelled, while falling back to the ground, his heart nearly beating out of his rib cage with much excitement.
((End Flashback))

He rubs his chest a bit, attempting to calm himself down. He watches Koroshi talk about a technique he is somewhat familiar with. Sabaku, He is talking about that you learned a while back, “Oooh, is he?”, Sabaku watched Koroshi leap into the air, Sabaku’s head followed his movement. Koroshi’s powerful kick sent the dummy flying , “Whoa, Koroshi is like crazy freaking strong!!”, Right? Is this guy even trying? After Koroshi gave Sabaku the go ahead to try, Sabaku Smiled, “I am! Captain Sunagakure!!”, he yelled while running towards the dummy. When his position was just right, he leaped into the air, performing the same mechanics as Koroshi. He extended his right leg out, and tucked his left leg in, Kicking the dummy at least 100 feet. Once he landed, his back towards Koroshi, he giggled softly. Nice job Sabaku, he sure will be happy when you tell him that you already knew this technique beforehand, right? “heheh, yeah right, or, maybe he might teach me even a more stronger jutsu if I keep my mouth shut”, Sabaku, that’s not the hero way, “Aww fine”, he turns towards Koroshi”

“Nice huh?”, he asked, awaiting his approval.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:07 am
Koroshi waits as he watches his young friend run toward the dummies and leap into the air, preforming the technique as if he has been doing it for awhile, hitting the dummy and sending it flying, with a chuckle of his own Koroshi wonders why his friend let him show him something that he already knew? Was he wanting to have Koroshi think that he could pick up on something easy the first time? or was he simply being nice and let him show him the technique in side of cutting him off and asking for something stronger. However Koroshi doesn't have time to think of which one his friend was intending by doing this, as he approaches him and begins to speak, as soon as he speaks Koroshi due to his friends nice and childish nature, he thinks that it would most likely be the ladder.

"Wow you did great, it is either you are a fast learner, or I am a better teacher then I thought" Koroshi says with a laugh, then with a stroke of his chin, he begins to think of another technique he can show him, as he does however Koroshi can't help but think about his new power that he has with the Nine tails being within him, however he hasn't told anyone about the beast, so he doesn't really know how to train it in a safe way. When he shows his friend moves however he is going to see about using a little bit of the nine tails chakra with his kicks and punches, so that way he can get some training at the same time! After a few moments of thinking he walks over to another dummy "Well since you got the first one so fast, why don't I show you something a little harder? This is the Leaf Great Whirlwind" As Koroshi says this he takes a deep breath before using his ki, as well as a little bit of nine tails chakra to make his movements even faster as he quickly lowers his body downward, kicking the bottom of the dummy where his feet would be with his right leg in a sweeping spin kick, making it spin clockwise in place due to how hard and fast he kicks it. As the dummy is spinning however Koroshi stands up doing a another spinning kick with his left leg this time, kicking the center of the dummies body he causes it to begin to spin counter clockwise in place now, with a grin he would look behind him toward his friend before kicking upwards with his right leg, hitting the dummy in the chin, sending it flying into the air about 50 or so feet, then Koroshi would leap upwards with it, delivering a devastating heel drop on the dummies chest with his right heel, hitting it with a great deal of force as the two drop to the ground with great speed, his heel still slamming down on the dummies chest as they land, the force of this blow however when the two hit the ground causes a crater around them.

Whipping off some dust Koroshi stands up and walks out of the crater and toward his friend once more "This technique is used when you are preforming many different kicks, with each kick your body is releasing more and more Ki, allowing you to make your body move a lot faster, and allows you to build up a lot of power. You can also use this with Dynamic Entry, using it to build up your speed, and then just before you are about to hit them, you can begin doing spin kicks, and other forms of kicks to build up your speed and power" Koroshi says with a smile as he explains the Taijutsu move to him.
Sabaku Garuda
Sabaku Garuda
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:20 pm
Sabaku watches as Koroshi seemingly plays around with the dummy, Sabaku was very fortunate to have met, and made friends with a true taijutsu master such as Koroshi. Many do not get the chance to train with such people; some would even pay a huge fortune to learn what Sabaku was learning. To think, that a friendship between these two could be formed like so, all from such a random meeting in the academy. Sabaku still remembered that day, him sitting alone in an empty class, falling behind his studies because he just couldn’t keep up with the class. When in truth, Sabaku just really needed a push, someone to motivate him, someone to look up to. Ever since that day, Sabaku was transformed into Captain Sungakure, who very well indeed passed the genin exams, and was here now, training with the very best. Sabaku, you really are something else….”yeah…”, he said as he watched Koroshi fly up into the air. His mouth drops as he watched him scale upwards, higher and higher, with such a great leap. Koroshi could be the world’s strongest Taijutsu user, well; he just might be the very best. Focusing back on Koroshi, as he ought to be, Sabaku seemingly paid attention to how Koroshi turned his body in midair. Once the two finally came down, which Sabaku walked cautiously towards the dust cloud that as create by the Koroshi, he meets him walking towards Sabaku. “Whoooah…, that was totally wicked!!!”, he said, with his hands waving up and around. His gaze directed towards the dummy, wreaked beyond repair. Lucky for, Sabaku, there were more for him to use.

He looks back up towards Koroshi, after him explaining what, and how to use this new move. Captain, you’re up kid, Sabaku, “I got this…”, he said with a smile, matching Koroshi’s. He walks towards the dummy, patting the back of his head with both of his hands, trying to calm the butterflies currently in his stomach.  This wasn’t that hard, it was simple. A  Sabaku had to do was to launh the dummy upwards, high in the sky, like Koroshi did. But not too low, or else he  may not have enough time to connect his foot to the dummy. He stops inches away from the dummy, “Ok, ok ok ok ok…, I can do this, right? I can do this…”, he talked to himself for a good minute.  Any time now Sabaku, Koroshi is waiting. Sabaku paused; he turns back towards Koroshi, towards the left, sticking his thumb up towards him. Sabaku had never had this much butterflies since the genin exam. Why was he so nervous? That’s a good question…

“Alright, let’s do this….”, he said with a pounding heart, he palms sweat with anxiousness.

Sabaku took his right leg, and brought it back behind his left leg, about a foot apart. His knees were bent just a bit, right before he moves his left leg backwards, following his right, crossing each other, to a bit of distance away from the dummy. After that, Sabaku lounged forward, plowing his small hands into the sand, as he, for a second stood up on them. His shirt dropped a bit to reveal his small abs that he had gained during his, many training sessions. Standing on his hands, he brings in both his legs, towards him, and with great force, with all he had; he springs them forward, aimed for the arms of the dummy. His two feet catch the extending pole like arms of the dummy, pushing it off its post and sending it high up into the air 25 meters, with one thrust with his legs. But there was more, he rolls forward, now once again crouching on his two feet, he leaps up with all his strength, utilizing all of his leg muscles. He could see it, the dummy, he approached it with haste. He extends his right arm, as well as tucking in left leg. “I’m flying, whoa this is awesome!”, Captain, you dummy, the dummy!! “The what? Oh yeah, he focuses once more on the dummy, he was still moving upwards. After reaching it, he extends his left foot out, raises it upward and swipes it downward, hitting it on the head rather than the heel, due to his position midair. The two sudden ceased moving upward and immediately dropped down to the ground, crashing down to the sandy floor. In the end of it all, the dummy was sent into the sand, as well as a good portion of Sabaku’s lower leg. No, no creator was formed like Koroshi’s, since the Captain wasn’t up to par it seemed, “hey!! I tried!!”, any who. Sabaku struggled to get his leg lodged out from the sand, while looking towards Koroshi, “Hey did I do it right?!”, he said with a cheerful tone of accomplishment, as he could barely wait to hear what Koroshi had to see, as well as getting his leg out of the sand.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:29 am
Koroshi sort of chuckles to himself upon seeing the boys reaction to the technique he just shown him, just like always the boy seems very excited and is very eager to try it himself so that he can learn it. He can hear the boy giving himself a pep talk before getting down to business, this is normal for someone to do when they are overly excited, or nervous. Koroshi would then watch as his small friend begins to try the new move he had just shown him, it would seem that he is putting his own style into it, which Koroshi really enjoys, the best part about Taijutsu is that he can make it your own, unlike Ninjutsu where it is more following steps and hand signs to get the desired effect, and then the chakra would form whatever the jutsu was made for. But with taijutsu the kicks or punches don't always have to be the same, and depending on how you start or finish the attack, the out come can be completely different. Once the young boy finishes his boys and begins walking toward him cheerful face as always, asking just how he did. With a nod and smile of approval Koroshi begins to speak "You did very well, I am impressed that you were able to preform the attack so quickly, not only that but adding your own flare to it at the same time" Koroshi finishes with a smile as he gives Sabaku a moment to soak in the praise before continuing the training "Now if you want you can work on this some more to see if you can master it fully, or if you want I can show you another useful technique that can help you in battle, in fact I re call using this recently against someone where it came in handy" Koroshi says, he is mentioned his fight against Maku and him attempting to use this to strike the nine tails and to drag it away from the battle so that he could capture it, and keep it out of the hands of evil. However Koroshi does not really want to go into great detail about that fight or what happened due to it would bring up some bad memories about his brother's death, and with having the nine tails sealed within him, it is dangerous for the people around him if his emotions get out of control, the last thing he would want is to have the beast take over and possible attack his young friend while they train.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum