Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Exit through the mountains(IO, NK)(Kyohaku,Night) Empty Exit through the mountains(IO, NK)(Kyohaku,Night)

Mon May 25, 2015 9:05 pm
Having lived here in Kumo for sometime, she recalled chatter amongst certain groups that a exit was in a nearby cavern under the mountains. This was a  group given permission at one point to practice in the caverns under Yaju's house. Having been around these people due to her love of being social, she had learned how to get to the caverns and how to move through them. She climbed through the brush and up the mountain quite aways before finding the entrance.
She entered the caverns and noticed there were two others following her. "Follow closely dears, these mountain caverns can be dangerous." She said as she allowed her adopted son to take the lead. Dante knew his way around these caverns to, he use to train here.
The long winding caverns seemed to go on forever as she walked in front of the small group that had accumulated behind her. It got darker as they went through them and she was hoping to be out of Kumo and away from the treacherous destruction of Kumogakure soon. She lit a small candle she had with her so they could see where they were going. She made sure to keep a close eye on Dante, the quicker they got to where they were going the better so she could get her son some place safe. No he was not her biological child, he belonged to her twin but she still looked at him as her own.
Finally she saw light ahead of them and she realized that they were almost out of the caverns. She finally made it to the borders of Kumo and she would be in Konoha soon enough.
(Exit with the other two.)
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Exit through the mountains(IO, NK)(Kyohaku,Night) Empty Re: Exit through the mountains(IO, NK)(Kyohaku,Night)

Mon May 25, 2015 9:45 pm
Nightshade followed behind the girl as she headed to the mountain caverns as well. She had heard about these caverns from Kumori Nara, Yaju's girlfriend. She carried her little girl Esmee on her shoulders. She looked behind her and noted them being followed by another young female, she figured that she was trying to leave Kumogakure as well. They entered the cave that Kuori had spoken of and found the nearest entrance to the underground caverns which were long and winding! And of course being only three, Esmee began to heavily whine! Nightshade took her daughter in her arms and began to pat her back hoping she would sleep the rest of the journey, and suddenly up ahead, she noticed the light at the end of the tunnel! "Finally!" Nightshade said sighing with relief!
[exit]
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Exit through the mountains(IO, NK)(Kyohaku,Night) Empty Re: Exit through the mountains(IO, NK)(Kyohaku,Night)

Mon May 25, 2015 10:00 pm
Kyohaku had to escape, and she knew that exiting the gates, was not an option on her list! She knew of the underground caverns that lead to the borders would be another option to get out of Kumo, although, leaving her brother behind was not a good feeling, it sucked honestly! He was the only family she had and now she would be going into a new place without him and she would be alone.

She followed closely behind the other people who were attempting to exit Kumo as well, and as she entered the large caverns, she went into deep thought, What would happen in the future? Would she make it to Konoha? Would she make it through this cavern? She wondered as she followed the people in front of her! As they approached the end of the cavern onto the borders, she knew her future would begin now!

exit
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Tue May 26, 2015 11:49 am
Party's a bust, girls are leaving, seems legit.
Sadly, can't allow. Reading the rules about village attacks might have helped to understand and prevent this, but I'll list what's wrong with this exit:
It's a private thread in a location already outside the village.
It's posted not in the escape thread dedicated for uninterpreted escape for those with low stats.
It's posted nearly two months too late to be in the escape thread and according to the rules should be done in the main attack thread.

But don't panic. As I said, the party's a bust and nobody wants to be here any more than we have to, including the attackers. So, depending on what other participants say, we might open the escape thread again and you to make a safe exit there. Could even copy these posts, as IC they seem alright.

Until then, this is suspended and voided should the escape thread reopen.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Tue May 26, 2015 3:13 pm
They had permission to do this from two mods Who said it was okay. Saya lost internet right after HER character was created. Kyo was voided even though she posted in the original Escape thread, and Nightshade was stuck in a topic with Yaju. So unless your a mod, dont post your personal opinions okay? Thanks. Oh and sorry I posted on this, cant stand people who do thus.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Tue May 26, 2015 3:45 pm
Naoki is a mod.

I originally agreed to approve a topic for Saya, but it wasn't until I was linked it was I aware that this was meant to be an escape (she mentioned going under some caverns but I just didn't make the connection at first).

Who was the mod that originally gave you guys permission to do this (I'm assuming that I'm the second one)? Saya has a reason for not being able to post in the escape topic in time, but Kyo didn't respond to the escape topic within the allotted time, and Nightshade being in a topic with Yaju unfortunately wouldn't be a reason one could make a separate escape.

There are other lowbies who weren't able to make the deadline for the escape topic as well, either due to being busy irl or having reservations about leaving at first, and they have all been forced to post in the main topic. Now however, Youka and Yousei seem to be in favor of re-opening the escape topic, and depending on if that happens or not you can either copy/paste your posts there or into the invasion topic (I haven't delved into the ic stuff of this thread as upon fighting out it was an escape I became more concerned with that, but I don't see any problem with you escaping to underground caverns in the invasion thread if that's what you have to do).
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Tue May 26, 2015 5:58 pm
They had permission from Yaju then mentioned it to Akihana who said what you did, post it in the main topic. Look sorry I snapped at you Naoki, I don't see your name under mods. Its just Saya FINALLY came back, made a character and then she was pretty much told shes screwed her character would have to die in Kumo when it was destroyed. And Nightshade understands and so does Prim hoping the escape topic opens up again. As do I because personally I would hate to see two characters who have been here forever, die. But like I said its really not fair to Saya who tried to escape twice after she returned.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Tue May 26, 2015 6:10 pm
As as we said you could still have posted escaping through the caverns in the main thread without being in any danger. What you're attempting is fine, you're just not doing it in the right thread is what we're saying.

The escape topic is being re-opened however, so if you would all copy/paste your posts there you should be fine. This wasn't us telling you what you were doing was wrong icly, it just wasn't done in the proper way OOC (leaving through one of the official threads).

I believe Prim and Nightshades chars did make exits that were voided for being to late, if they would prefer to have them unvoided now that the topic is re-opened that is fine as well.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Tue May 26, 2015 6:19 pm
Okay, thank you Den, I apologize for all the issues iver a common mistake. Thanks for helping us work it out. I shall let them know.
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue May 26, 2015 7:22 pm
Im glad this was worked out, and I do thank you for standing up for me Sephora. It seems as though our mods were simply following rules and in the best interest of current events did create a escape Topic for us. I apologize for all the misunderstandings and inconveniences we have cause with our attempts to escape the village. It seems as though we held up a topic even and caused a few issues. We never meant to, and it was all due to a confusion on our parts. I am glad it all worked out in the end.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum