Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Uchiha's head musesToday at 9:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 9:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 8:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 8:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 10:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 8:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 8:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 1:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 3:01 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
27 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

New Friends (Salzem, Kasai, P, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Friends (Salzem, Kasai, P, NK)

Mon May 25, 2015 7:29 pm
(Waaaaaaa?! Stamina comes back? I did not know this.....)

Kasai watched the young man suddenly have a burst of creativity, taking the log like a shield, and breaking off a branch as a make-shift sword. Then, Kasai saw him point the sword towards the real Kasai, and it made him wonder if he had determined the difference. At this, Kasai stopped dead in his sprint, and canceled the two other clones.

"Well, I have to say, very good so far," he said, nodding his head. "This would be the point where, if this were a real battle, I would blast a pillar of fire at you, and I would now, but in the very small chance that you are not able to dodge, the power would leave worse burns than you see on me, and I do not know healing jutsu.
"So, either we could call it a draw at this point, and perhaps do some other training, or, we don't, and I have to get very creative with a way to get around you," Kasai said. "Do not take it as an insult, me saying the possibility of you not dodging a high level fire jutsu. I am sure you can, I would just prefer to not take the risk of something going wrong, as fire is very unstable."

He hoped the young man would understand. The Dragon's Fire jutsu, which is what Kasai would have used, had, in fact, once killed another human before, and someone who Kasai had thought would have been able to dodge it. However, whether Salzem wanted to start over or keep going did not matter to Kasai, or even switching to some other sort of training.
He could tell that Salzem was very skilled, and fast, as well as creative and intelligent. All of these were good skills to have to be a very strong shinobi.
Anonymous

New Friends (Salzem, Kasai, P, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Friends (Salzem, Kasai, P, NK)

Tue May 26, 2015 5:01 am
“Actually, there is something we can do.” Salzem stuck the stick into the ground like a stake and laid the log down beside it. “There is a technique I was looking to learn called the Laryat. I know what to do and I know how to do it, I just need someone to help me put it into practice.” Salzem raised his arm out to his side in a fist-pump position, his other hand making a half-tiger seal to build chakra. Salzem closed his eyes, focusing in channeling his chakra. He felt it flow through him water through a spring, ready to be redirected and transformed at his leisure. The chakra within the young genin moved faster and faster, gaining more power, picking up more chakra, until a flickering blue cloak of chakra enveloped Salzem. He felt strong, more powered-up than he ever had. He took a moment to observe the power increase but as he did, the cloak fell apart, collapsing the whole jutsu. Salzem growled in frustration, focusing his chakra again. It came slower this time, almost questioningly. Finally, it got moving flowing through him once more. It picked up speed and Salzem felt the chakra build and swell within him as the chakra cloak activated. This time, Salzem kept his focus solid, opening his eyes. Underneath the blue chakra, his red eyes flashed. The feeling of power soon left Salzem, leaving him with immense exertion as he tried to keep the cloak active. Suddenly a large pop of chakra flashed through him, momentarily solidifying his cloak before it dispersed all together. Salzem fell to his knees, exhausted by the effort.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed May 27, 2015 4:03 pm
Kasai listened and nodded. 
"Very well, I will see how I can help," he said, then watched Salzem. 
He watched as the young man performed the jutsu. The hand seals were simple enough, and he seemed to be able to summon up the strange blue cloak, but then Kasai could tell the issue. 

"The jutsu, as far as I can tell," Kasai said, trying to analyze it. "Is a channeling one. If this is true, then that means it is not simply cast, but also maintained. I can see that you can do this, but not for long. I believe you are concentrating too hard on this.
"Yes, it is true that jutsu require concentration, but you must able be able to take in everything else as well. Channeling one should not hinder your concentration so much that it is all you are doing," Kasai said, thinking to when he learned his two channeling jutsu. "It is almost as if you are opening a valve of sorts. At first, it takes force and effort and concentration to open this valve, and to ensure that the opening is neither too small nor too large. However, once it is open, your chakra should flow out at a steady rate, and the only concentration you need to put towards it is to ensure it is still working," he finished. Then, furrowed his brows together.

"Does that help at all?"
Anonymous

Wed May 27, 2015 4:27 pm
Salzem listened to Kasai’s advice as he pulled himself back to his feet. What he was saying made sense. If what Kasai was saying was correct, Salzem kept twisting the valve of his chakra even though it was already open. T’was such a simple thing, it was almost embarrassing that he had forgotten it.
“Yes…” Salzem said, thinking. “It does make sense…” Salzem clapped his hands together in the tiger sign, ready to unleash his chakra as per Kasai’s instruction. Salzem focused his chakra, except this time, instead of forcing it to come, he let it come on its own, flooding in at its own pace. It took a slight bit more time than before but once the chakra came, it flowed quickly and steadily. Salzem, his focus no longer souly fixed on the chakra, opened his eyes to see the bluish aura slowly fading into existence around his body. He could feel the strain, but it was nowhere nearly as powerful as it was on his first attempt. He felt the chakra enhance his body, strengthening his muscles and over all increasing his strength and speed. He raised his arms to stare at the aura surrounding him before remembering what he was here to do.
“Well Kasai…” Salzem said, red eyes flashing with excitement. “Here I come.” With those words, Salzem dashed forward, raising his right arm to connect with Kasai’s throat in a devastating clothesline (Speed 74 Strength 55.) Should Kasai dodge, his attack would slam into and through the tree behind him, sending it toppling down. Salzem would stare at what he had done to the tree before returning to the fight.  

WC: 1188
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Fri May 29, 2015 2:28 pm
Kasai watched and listened. It seemed that his advice had worked. This made him smile. Then, however Salzem said something cut short, and charged Kasai. This too, made him smile, for opportunities of attack were smart, and large advantages.

With the distance between the two of them so short, and Salzem having the primary speed boost, Kasai would not be able to jump out of the way in time, and so he did the only thing he could think of in order to dodge the attack in time; he dropped. 

Falling flat to his stomach in time, Salzem would not have time to change course, and only had the option of jumping over Kasai, or running over him, which would cause him to trip over Kasai.
Anonymous

Fri May 29, 2015 3:21 pm
Kasai ducked, lying flat on his stomach under the Laryate. Salzem leaped into the air, feet hanging barely over Kasai’s flattened-out body to avoid the unwanted inconvenience of tripping. Salzem’s arm connected with the tree behind Kasai, the force tearing through the bark and wood like a knife through butter. Splinters flew everywhere as the tree bent at an awkward angle before toppling down to the left in a devastating cacophony. Salzem landed about a foot behind Kasai. Salzem turned around as his chakra cloak dissipated, fading out of existance similar to the way it came in. This was still training however, and Salzem could not give up his advantage, at least not willingly. Salzem brought his leg up, then down in a stomp aimed at Kasai’s back (Strength 25 Speed 44). Should this connect, Salzem would grab Kasai by his coat and toss him into the air and prepare another laryate. He had to get this technique down, to get it to activated at a moment’s notice. If Kasai were to dodge back, sideways or other, Salzem would race toward his opponent, letting loose a series of high and low kicks, final kick, a rising Axe Kick, knocking Kasai into the air (Strength 40 Speed 59).

WC: 1745

Stamina: 183

+ 10 as Not done anything that required energy last post
-12 via Leaf Whirlwind
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sat May 30, 2015 7:11 pm
The very second that Kasai hit the ground, and did not feel Salzem run into him, Kasai began rolling towards where Salzem had been; now away from where he was headed. However, after only a few rolls, he quickly snapped his legs backwards over his head, so that he would somersault backwards, over his head, and land on his feet. 

He would attempt this all as fast as he could, full knowing that Salzem was not one to let up the opportunity of having someone on the ground. The faster he could do this, the better.

As Kasai did this, he quickly began to form three hand signs. The Rat, the Tiger, and the Bull. It was a jutsu that Kasai himself had developed. Dangerous, yes, but Salzem was quickly proving himself very powerful, and Kasai wanted to see just how strong the young man was. Already, he was impressed with his power.

If the roll, backflip, and hand seals are all successful, flames would slowly began to form around Kasai, seeming as if he was on fire and burning, though Kasai would take no actual damage. It would have a power of 60 at 0-1meters; 50 at 1-3 meters; and 40 at 3-5 meters distance from Kasai. (535ap - 45 (and then 20 per post active).
Anonymous

Sat May 30, 2015 8:45 pm
Salzem watched as Kasai rolled out of the way of his stomp, weaving signs and he pursued. Suddenly, a great flame erupted from Kasai, forming around him in a form of cloak, protecting him in a veil of searing vengeance. Salzem did not slow, undaunted from the flames. This was his chance to show his true power. Salzem slammed his hands together in the tiger sign, drawing on his chakra again. It flowed through his body, forming a protective chakra aura around him. As the blue aura faded into existence around him, Salzem raised an arm, bringing it up to complete the lariate.
“Kasai!” Salzem yelled to him, half from the exertion, and half from the excitement. “Don’t Dodge!” With these words, Salzem’s speed increased, moving faster and faster, dirt and rock kicking up from the sheer force of his feet smashing into the ground (Speed 74). He wanted to see if he could break the veil Kasai had surrounded himself in, with his full power. As Salzem closed, he felt the blazes rip and tear at his chakra cloak, vicious and unrelenting. Salzem moved forward, blue chakra battling for dominance with Kasai’s red flames. With a roar of power, Salzem burst through the wall of fire (Power 64 (or St: 55 + Sp: 74 divided by 2)) smashing his arm through the fire and around Kasai’s neck. Should he dodge, Salzem would stand for but a moment, before falling from his knees in exhaustion. Should Kasai be hit, he would fly backwards, crashing to the ground with a “thud” before Salzem fell to his knees. Either way, the metal parts of Salzem’s breathing mask were heated up massively and Salzem had to remove it before it caused dangerous damage, revealing the rest of his pale, white face. He could stand without his mask for about 30 minutes without choking, but it was best to not push the time. The fire had done its job on the young genin, skin reddened and inflamed, hair singed, intense pain and dehydration ravaged his body but somehow, he managed to find the strength to force himself to his feet, eyes burning hotter than any flame. Nothing, not even the limits of his body would stop him at this point. His body screamed at him to stop, to rest, to cease pushing but Salzem ignored it. Instead, he drew his katana, beckoning Kasai forward with his finger. “Let’s… get… started…” Salzem managed to speak between his labored breaths and pain. He would not strike Kasai fatally, but he would not hold back any more. He would use everything he had now.

WC: 2182
+10 stamina
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun May 31, 2015 5:37 pm
(So, seeing as this is training, should we say that there is no permanent damage? Unless you want to brag about battle scars)

Kasai watched as the young man used the strange blue cloak again, and in Kasai's shock, rushed at him. Could the blue cloak truly provide such protection? Or was Salzem just so strong willed to charge blindly into the blazing inferno that cloaked Kasai? He did not hear the other's words, because he was too lost in confusion and wonder. It was only seconds before Kasai was hit that he realized what was going on. At that point, it was too late to dodge, even if he wanted to, and so Kasai only had the time to bring his arms up to his face, making the blow hit his forearms rather than his neck, and causing him to cancel the jutsu. Just before it hit, Kasai couldn't help but flinch back the slightest (with 64 power against my almost 30 health, I'd rather not be permanently crippled), but, he still took almost the full force of the blow, and it hurt like hell.

The blow was harder than Kasai had anticipated as well, and the moment that the flames went out, he found himself knocked backwards, falling backwards over his head, until he rolled to a stop. It took him a moment to process the pain, but the majority of his upper body had been bruised, and he was certain at least one bone had been broken in the process. Pushing himself up quickly, and coughing out the dirt that had gotten in his mouth when he landed, Kasai couldn't help but laugh.

"You, Salzem," he said, smiling though it hurt, "are strong. Very strong. Someday, I think it wouldn't be considered a match for me to fight against you.

"I'm glad you're on my side," he said, his smile wider, and genuine, nothing being faked. He was very impressed with the power of this Genin, who was no doubt due for a rank up. 

Then watching Salzem struggle to his feet, and draw forth a katana, Kasai shook his head in disbelief. 

"You look badly hurt," he said. "Don't forget that every body has its limits, even when the mind does not. But if you insist, I'll keep going as long as I can" Kasai said, rubbing his arm where it had been hit, wondering if it was broken, or just very badly bruised. He decided to keep his left arm at his side, only bending it at the elbow, and not moving the shoulder at all, since it hurt greatly.

"You know," Kasai couldn't help but laugh again, even though it still hurt. His arms must have also smashed into his ribs when he blocked, because it felt bruised there again. "We're not so different under our masks, you and I" he said, his scared face smiling at the young man. He was a good man, Salzem. Kasai was glad to be friends with him.
Anonymous

Sun May 31, 2015 6:37 pm
(No permanent damage. Sorry if I over did it.)

Salzem watched as Kasai was flung backward from the force of his lariate, rolling head-over-heels backwards before rolling to a stop. Salzem looked down at his body, burnt and busted, but still able to channel such power. It was mind-boggling. He head Kasai’s comment that he was glad to have him on his side. Salzem couldn’t help but grin slightly at his words. He took not at Kasai’s damaged condition and he took note of his. In truth, despite the act he was putting on, he was exhausted. So exhausted in fact, that he was barely able to hold his sword up straight in front of him, but hold it he did, keeping himself steady. At Kasai’s concern, Salzem relented, sheathing his katana, and laying himself gently against a tree, wincing as its rough bark came into contact with his now tender skin.

“We are both… hurt. Let us take… a break…” Salzem gasped, his lungs getting doses of air. Soon his lungs wouldn’t be able to process the air, but the mask would still need some cooling yet if it is to be wearable. Salzem looked over at Kasai as he made a comment about how they were not so different under their masks. At this, Salzem cocked his head to the side. What did he know?

“Kasai…” Salzem began. “I wear that… mask because I have to…. My lungs…” As if to prove the point, he let out a rasping cough. Once the fit subsided, he continued. “Are destroyed. They cannot… process oxygen for long so the mask… helps me breath…” Salzem stumbled over to where he dropped his mask, the metal was still warm, but it was wearable. Salzem slipped the mask over his head, breathable are blowing into his mouth. His red eyes peered out though the glass eye holes. Salzem frowned as he remembered the tale of misery that was his life. Bullies, inconvenience, battles with himself. His face showed obvious pain under his mask as he quietly recounted the tale.

“Under this… mask, You see… the same person… Only you see… a troubled kid… Not a… proud konoha… ninja…” Salzem said, throwing himself against a tree for support.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum