Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Time to walk the walk. (NK, Risako, Salzem, Kasai) Empty Time to walk the walk. (NK, Risako, Salzem, Kasai)

Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:28 pm
This seemed like as good of a spot for them to spar as any. It was a wide open field about one hundred meters in diameter. Beyond the clearing was a small forest. To The south of the field was a small pond that stretched out twenty meters into the field and forty meters across, it also penetrated into the forest for forty meters, and was ten meters deep. The northern section of the field has Several Large Boulders resting in the dirt. Coco nodded as she examined the Field. Seemed like it had a diverse environment It would be boring to just fight on a blank page. 

Coco would wait for the Chuunin that she'd challenged to arrive on the field. In the mean time she'd be stretching herself out on the grass getting all nice and limber. The last thing that she wanted would to be to bull a hammy or something. She'd have her maid outfit on, her umbrella on her back loaded with her Cocoville Slugger, and senbons, and two scrolls on her hips.

She was so pumped!
Anonymous

Time to walk the walk. (NK, Risako, Salzem, Kasai) Empty Re: Time to walk the walk. (NK, Risako, Salzem, Kasai)

Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:28 pm
Salzem had heard rumors of a Kumo ninja calling out Konoha's chuunin, specifically himself. Salzem had thought nothing of it, as he had no ego to feed and no real reason to participate in this challenge. He'd prefer if he could have a quiet day, one he could train alone and hone his Taijutsu skills. Hoping for a day such as that, Salzem strolled into the training grounds, expecting it to be filled with sparring genin and Academy students as it usually was, but to his surprise, the training grounds were practically empty, save one person. A girl in a maid's outfit, stretching as if waiting for something. Salzem hadn't gotten a description of this Kumo ninja so he proceeded to walk past her and proceed to the nearest tree. He would proceed to use it as a training dummy, practicing light kicks and punches upon it's trunk, chipping away a little bark each time. Straight, hook, round-house, uppercut, repeat. Steadily, he increased his strength until he was taking whole pieces of tree out at a time. Eventually, the whole tree came tumbling down in his direction with a mighty groan. Instead of ducking out of the way like any normal person would do, Salzem would raise his hands up and push against it, sweating with effort. With a snarl, he shoved the tree backwards, causing it to topple into the tree line, causing a large, groaning crash as it tore through branches and leaves. He winced at the noise slightly but moved on to the next tree, being more gentle this time.

(BTW, kasai won't be able to make it)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Time to walk the walk. (NK, Risako, Salzem, Kasai) Empty Re: Time to walk the walk. (NK, Risako, Salzem, Kasai)

Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:38 am
With half a mind, Risako ran home in a hurry after allowing the kumo-nin to use the training grounds. Barging through her door, she snagged her bracers and her equipment off of her night stand. Hastily, the bracers were fastened to her wrists, and the various tools were stuffed into her pockets. It would severely pain her, if say, her old teammate for a brief period of time Salzem, were to make it to the grounds before her. In her eyes, everything was a challenge, and if you weren't the best, then you were the worst. Having very quickly made sure that everything was secured, she darted out of her door, and off into the well worn dirt roads of Konoha, heading for the training grounds. 

Upon arrival, she would see something very upsetting. No, not CoCo and her fine ruffles and lace, but the appearance of a tree punching kid with jet black hair (I'm assuming, at least). Her heart sank, really, when she realized, that someone had beat her on taking up the challenge. Sure, she might have said "I'll take you up on your challenge," at the gates when she let the stranger in, but it wasn't the same. It almost hurt her, or her ego anyway, that she wasn't the first to actually arrive on the scene. From where she stood, on the edge of the training ground, Risako balled up her fists and shouted, "Salzem!" 

The Kumo-nin may have come to challenge a group of chuunin to prove her worth, but this fight may have turned from a two versus one, into a free for all. Based solely on Risako's will to strive for first place.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:39 am
Coco watched with a great deal of interest as the boy came in and started punching a tree to death, before picking it up. It was pretty cool. 'Alright, don't get punched by him.' Coco noted. She continued to stretch and get all ready as the girl she'd met at the gates entered in on the scene as well. She'd let the two of them talk for a while, but after a good bit of waiting she grew impatient. It looked like the third party in this battle would not be jounin them today. Very well. She understood. People had things to do, they couldn't just bend at the will of an outsider. It was all very understandable. Besides Coco was still going to get her fight!

The Boy was obviously a Taijutsu user so she'd have to be leery of that. Coco had a lot of brute strength going for her but wasn't especially good at taijutsu. She did have a pretty nice sword but even then she was best at throwing weapons hot swinging them. The Girl was still a wild card but if she played defensively she'd be able to figure her out too. Now she still had to decide. Was she going to play it from far away and make them come to her, or would she try and attack them and hope to keep them of balance for the whole fight? She wasn't sure but her arms were bristling with excitement. Win or lose she was going to learn a lot about herself in this little match, and whether she was really worthy to be a jounin or not.

"Alright!" She'd announce to her opponents. She'd rise to her feet. "No Killing, No stealing of Money or Items, or organs. All Jutsu are permitted, so long as lethal or long term damage can be avoided." She Make two Explosive Shadow Clones and give a wink to her two enemies. "No Flash Photography. Please keep your hands and feet inside the butt kicking at all times, and most of all have fun. I'll buy us all supper after this." With that She and her two clones would move their hands behind her backs to grab the grips on their sword. They'd pause, and allow for the Leaf Ninja to prepare themselves. She'd be about ten meters away from either of them so they weren't in a terrible threat of her attack right away. But they'd know that their time for warm up were over. "We'll have plenty of time to get to know one another tonight, but for right now we'll learn from battle."

(-80 from shadow clones 570ap left)
Anonymous

Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:05 am
When Risako called out his name, Salzem looked over his shoulder, back from his training. He saw she had arrived as well. Was she called out as well? He sighed, slightly disappointed today couldn't have gone as he had hoped. He walked, limping slightly over to where Risako was and took up a defensive position next to her. He hadn't bothered to register the scorn in her tone. He didn't know whether she was angry with him, or with this strange ninja. Her weirdness seemed to be amplified further as she started spouting off some gibberish about "no stealing organs" or "keep you hands and feet within the butt-kicking." He rolled his eyes. Great. She was cocky and crazy. Salzem studied the clones she had summoned, curious. Shadow clones, perhaps? Best he doesn't get close yet. Salzem slammed his fists together before bringing his arms back, then throwing them forward in a double-palm strike aimed at the Kumo ninja even though they were a few meters apart. At first, nothing happened. Then suddenly, the wind began to culminate into something that resembled a tiger head. The tiger seemed to roar, but perhaps that was the wind. It would fly towards the middle Kumo ninja (speed 50 Strength 50).  He would then form his hands into a tiger-sign and wait until the tiger just struck them or they scattered. The tiger would then explode (speed 50 strength 50) in a cone formation about 15 meters behind her, likely obliterating everything in that blast radius.

AP: 485

-40 AP Daytime tiger
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:35 pm
As Salzem took a stand next to Risako, the only thing she would do is glare at him out of the corner of her eye. Even while the CoCo was talking, even while he said something back, even while the fight started and holy shit wait wut? It took the girl a moment to realize that the fight had started, to be exact, it was the moment he thrust his hands forward that she realized it might be a good plan to start moving. Or... Maybe not... After all, her whole plan was to let Salzem take the hits. 

Quickly, Risako would step backwards, away from CoCo, until she was about two meters behind Salzem. Unfortunately, she was fine with hanging back and formulating a plan. 

[Eh. It's lazy, I'll get longer on me next go around. Or, if no one responds for a while, I may edit when I get a bit more muse XD The edit won't change my actions tho.]
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:02 pm
It was then that a small two foot monkey ran through the battle field, holding its fists high. It screamed and laughed widely, and laughed as it went. It could not be caught, not could it be hurt as it went. 

Instead, the monkey just flipped everyone off, holding its middle fingers above its head, and screamed:

"See you in college, MUDDA FUKKAaas!" The monkey laughed, and then disappeared as quickly as it came. 

(enter and exit in the same post.

This is my way of saying I'm sorry, but with orientation starting this week, I don't want to commit myself if I know I probably can't keep up with. So, I be sorry, but I can't join this topic.)
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:44 pm
'An attack that strong right out of the gates. Looks like they're not holding back. Well that's fine neither will I!' Calmly Coco addressed her Clones. "Throw me." she instructed holding a hand out. The clone closest to her hand nodded and grabbed it. With a great heft the clone lifted Coco into the air put a hand under her armpit and threw her into the air. She flew up from The blast at a speed of 135. The other clone would try to bat the jutsu away but as it was not made of actual chakra she and her clone sister would both explode on impact with the roaring tiger. Good help was so hard to find.

As she flew through the air Coco would from four hand signs and a strong gust of wind would catch her, allowing her to fly freely through the air. The Roaring wind attack 'Salzem' Had used would pass under coco and explode beyond her making the hair on her neck stand up. 'Yikes.' The girl seemed to be putting Salzem between the two of them which lead Coco to believe that she was a long distance fighter. Fun Enough. Coco was a long distance Fighter too!

Coco fly back a meter, and would form the clone sign again, this time creating 10 Shadow Clones. Two for  her head and two for each of her arms, and legs. Of the five pairs one of each would toss their partner like a human missile at locations around Risako, and Sazlem, keeping ten meters between them, and the leaf chuunin. (speed 135) They'd form kind of a star around the enemy ninja. The other clones would pull out their Scrolls and begin to theatrically flip through the air by use of their scrolls each ending up ten meters above the clones that they had thrown. Once in position each of the ten clones would begin to weave a series of hand signs unless stopped.

(-75 multi shadow clone -40 for slip stream. 455 left. Yikes I better cool it!)
Anonymous

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:20 pm
As soon as the Kumo ninja threw herself (literally) into the air at speeds of 135, Salzem slammed his hands into the Ram sign, activating the body-flicker technique, intercepting her throw in the air at speeds of 140. He would be within 1 meter of her, all the space he would need. Salzem began to unleash a flurry of punches, not remarkable at first, but they soon began to catch fire, a blue dazzling flame covering his knuckles. Salzem's fists were replaced with volatile fireballs all aimed at the ninja's chest (Speed 150 Strength 130). If this attack would succeed, Salzem would grab her shoulders and throw her back down to the ground (speed 100 strength 80)  where Risako would (hopefully) help coordinate an attack. The way this was going, they would be out numbered and gunned in a matter of minutes if they didn't get their acts together now.

AP: 435

-40 Morning Peacock
-10 Body Flicker

Last edited by Salzem <3 on Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:40 am
[I think Sal means he's gonna jump and try to attack you in air, correct me if I'm wrong.]

Risako watched, as Salzem's tiger was dodged by the Coco, and she watched as Salzem used body flicker to launch himself after her. For a second, she was beginning to get bored, when she remembered that range was on her side. Performing the ram hand seal, Risako took one step forward before flickering to a spot that placed her to the left of and behind of CoCo about 10 meters. Skidding to a stop, she would quickly perform the tiger hand seal, and in a sudden burst of flame, her chakra would manifest itself as the head of a dragon. Not only would it be large, but its speed was nothing to laugh off. Unless, you were the destroyer of worlds with a bat that allowed you to just slug it away, then it wasn't that big of a deal. This would be aimed at CoCo and Salzem.

Unfortunately, due to it's size, Salzem would also likely be hit if it wasn't avoided somehow. Although, Risako knew he was a big boy, and he could probably take the hit like a champ. Rather than just stand there like an idiot, after firing off the jutsu, Risako then pulled out a kunai and an explosive tag, and as swiftly as she could, wrapped the tag around the handle. From then on out, she would keep her eyes on the action above her and wait, just in case her dragon wasn't able to do too much and someone decided to turn their attention toward her. If in fact, a clone or the real thing were to be headed for her at this point, she would turn tail and dart off as fast as she could. Not to mention, those squiggly little black marks that suddenly spread out from beneath her feet. Her actions would happen from the second the dragon left her mouth. 

[Ring grants 25 passive chakra
-10 for body flicker
-30 for Great Dragon Fire 40 power, 70 speed, (Cause boosting and friendly thread and all that. Also, doesn't specify size, but I watched the episode it was used in just now, and it took out a pretty good chunk of a building XD, so we'll say it's large.)
-30 for barrier confinement seal, 65 power (The squiggly little black marks)
259 AP left]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum