Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

the ghost district (risako, yen) - Page 2 Empty Re: the ghost district (risako, yen)

Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:34 pm
(^yeah, what yen said is what i had intended, though sometimes we could all split up )
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

the ghost district (risako, yen) - Page 2 Empty Re: the ghost district (risako, yen)

Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:21 pm
[Go ahead and skip me. I'm stumped right now.]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:27 pm
yen studied risako and the boy in front of him. "Well since this is a mission what do you say we make this interesting shall we guys. What do you say if we wager what the scource of the sound is? a bit of our mission earnings. when it hits midnight we can call it quits unless something unexpected happens. but I wager its just some rickity old roof and ill toss up 200 of my mission earnings for that." yen smiled and raised his hand. "all in favor lets place a bet" Still why would a mission involve some petty noise for genin? this thought bothered yen and he shook his head at the thought.

yen sat down on the ground and decided that in the meantime that some good conversation would help. "so whats your name? and whats with the scars if i may ask?" yen adressed the boy and noted his milky white eyes as well yet again. but taking the thought aside yen adressed risako and smiled "what have you been up to cutie? and you look a bit better since our spar? hows the nose and how goes your training?" yen smiled at risako and chuckled. "don't I owe you a dinner?"

WC:442
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:57 am
sorry for the delays, I barely got my other posts out before, I should be posting tomorrow
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:26 am
(np)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:05 pm
The Hyena hear out Yensung's proposal. "I don't have the ryo to waste on endeavors like that, sorry." He replied. "The scars, I don't know if you really want to know how I got them. I am... the Hyena now."

He stood up. "Shall we track down the source of the noise?"

He stretched, a couple of joints cracking. "Urgh, I really needed that."

(what direction do you guys want this to go?)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:12 am
Risako put her arms behind her head, "Rickety old roof eh? two hundred eh?" She chuckled, "Sure, I'll take you up on that." Risako felt like the noise could be anything. Ghosts, bandits, gangsters, old fools going on nudist raves. Really, anything was possible. If it was the rave thing though... she definitely wanted to see that. All those old souls... rubbing against eachother while dancing with glowsticks.... Risako blushed at her own stupidity. 

In response to Yen's last statement question thing, Risako rubbed the bump on her nose. "The nose is still broken, but my training is going swimmingly." She felt a small mischievous streak, and allowed herself to grin. "Keep calling me cutie and I'll tell Hotaru." How did she know about Hotaru? Who the hell knows. "Anywho, shall we get started? I really wanna see the ra-" She choked, "find out what this noise is." Risako paused for a moment and then walked off in a different direction. She cleared her throat and yelled out to the two, "I'll.. uh... look over here. You should come too!" There wasn't really anything to look at, besides some grass, but it was a starting point. 

[200+303= 503]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:32 am
yen grinned and chuckled "I am a man of my word and honest to my heart when i see a cute girl its my heart to be honest." yen tipped his hat before adding. "hotaru wouldnt mind if im me just that i am true"  yen laughed after that and noted risako's nose.  he relaxed and considered the thought. "how about i fix your nose" as he was working on a bit of medical techniques and last time he left without checking risako's state. "that boy hit you hard so i wont bite ill just try to fix it or make it better. Plus i still owe you dinner. so deal with it" yen smiled and walked up to risako. "i need my fellow village mates fully healed and not in shambles if I could protect them." 

yen felty his chakra build up as he began to focus it into his hands and refined it so that he could make it more refined and clear. the current stage yen had his tiny bit of medical jutsu in his mind but he felt he could take it further to assure that it can make the greatest impact on the feild. yet it took more then the purre chakra to fix a broken bone, it also took percision and pacients something that yen with his calculating self took a lot of pride with. " nodd when ready cutie it might take a while but ill get this done and help you"
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:37 pm
Yes, they had definitely met before. Draconis’s eyes flickered between each of the other two in turn. Interesting, especially how flippant Yensung seemed to be. He wondered if the other ever used the bugs as sensory aids. He had a sense of humor too, however weird it might be. He walked over to follow Risako. “Sure, where do you want to check out first? Come on Yen.”

(do you guys have an idea for where you wanna take this? Otherwise I would suggest that we “find” a prankster with a megaphone hiding in a building or such )

(ttl wc: 821)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:47 pm
(i got a few ideas i make a start up before adding any kicks and stuff)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum