Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

the ghost district (risako, yen) - Page 3 Empty Re: the ghost district (risako, yen)

Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:41 pm
[Alright Yen, lay em on us]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

the ghost district (risako, yen) - Page 3 Empty Re: the ghost district (risako, yen)

Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:21 pm
[post and be ready to follow thy lead]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:33 pm
Risako waved away Yen's offer to fix her nose, "Sorry, I prefer things in shambles. Besides, it's my first battle scar, better keep it." She shuffled her feet, staring into the little patch of grass in front of her. Turning around, she continued to talk, "I guess there's nothing over here... except grass. Alright Yen, your turn to guess where it's coming from." Sided by the Hyena, Risako would follow Yen. 

[I'll post longer when we actually start doing stuff.]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:53 pm
yen smiled and respected risako's reques however adding "are you sure? im pretty sure i can fix it and not require you to get any further damage to it." there was a low whistle that came from the north deep in the ghost district followed by the sound of tiles falling. this caught yen's ears and he ran deep into the mist. A few seconds later a thick mist began rolling from deep within the district and after a minute or two the mist filled the whole area casting a eerie gloom to the area. of course there would be mist that casts a dull gloom here. yen snorted in disbelif and spite as he spoke to the boy. "hey can you gaze within that mist and tell me what you see" looking behind him yen would notice that the boy was gone. "hah very funny guys!"

Looking over towards where risako was yen noticed she was gone. "risako? where did you go?" yen was confused as he heard the sound of falling of tiles again deeper in the mist and he persued the sound. however unknown to yen he was in a genjutsu created by some kids that decided to mess around with the art of sound based genjutsu. starting with a low whistle from one of them hiding within the trees, and the other two kids were on the building laying flat on the tiles with camo on. both kids clapping their hands twice. all together the three genjutsu's creating a pretty powerful illsusion. together stacking three area effect sound based genjutsu on top of each other while remaining hidden within on top of the roof near by. The first genjutsu creates the ereie mist while the second makes anyone that the people were with dissapear from them. this however is a illusion making the people belive they are chasing after some scource of sound in the mist that does not exist. while the third creates the shadow of three kids that makes the person belive that these illusions are the cause of all of this. but to break this thoes affected must break a genjutsu combined power of 60 to break free of the illusions. however thoes affected can still hear the world outside of the genjutsu and still speak. 

Yet yen did not realize this and continued on his journey through the mist. "perhaps they heard something i did not hear..." suddenly the figure of three kids giggling and running about caught yens eyes. what the why you little rascals! yen ran after the three illusionary kids. hopping that he would catch them. "I hope the other two will be able to help me here." 

TWC: 975
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:07 pm
Draconis had been chilling with the other two when what should come in but a heavy mist. How odd, this was hardly the right time of day for mist, and the weather forecast had mentioned nothing of the kind, not that Konoha ever had weather like this. This fog felt a little… weird? He heard Yen say something about checking out the mist, which sounded like a pretty good idea. What felt strange though was that Draconis did not feel his clothing becoming wet. This despite the mist being so heavy  and thick that it caused the general atmosphere to become gloomy. He activated the Byakugan, and tried to scan his surroundings and was not able to ascertain the source, the mist looked the same everywhere. Considering how fast the mist had rolled in, this was extremely strange, it was certainly not natural, and what was more strange, was that he could not even see the ground with his Byakugan, leading him to the idea that it was an illusion. Activating the Genjutsu Release technique, the mist began to fade away, though what it would reveal he was not sure yet. He could hear movements that came from the approximate area of the other two though, so he started heading towards Yen, the louder one.

(821+215=1036)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:20 am
[I'mma post tomorrow. CANT WAIT TILL WE GET THE RANK UP MISSION DONE.]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:56 am
"Come on Yen, it's real fuckin' funny." No response, just more snickering. Her ears picked up the general location of the snickering, which was above, and a little in front of her. A light blue glowing would appear in her right hand, and she would give one last call "For real, last warning you-" This time, it was an insane cackle, still in Yen's voice. 

The sky blue light, had formed itself into a swirling orb, capable of downing a wall or tree. Risako would begin charging forward, the rasengan prepped, and she wouldn't notice, but she would just keep running and running and running and running... and running. After what had seemed like minutes, she would be out of breath, just noticing that she had finally managed to go nowhere. The cackling continued, growing slightly deeper with each breath. 

In the real world, she would be running in circles with a scowl, rasengan in hand. Much like a mental patient. 

[800 total WC
Tomorrow = 4 days, just sayin.]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:44 am
yen heard risako speaking to his right as if she was right by him and he gazed back at the shadow he has been chasing for a few minutes and getting irritated taking a momrent to himself and thinking aloud yen glared at his sorroundingsa and noted no real water to minipulate this however made yen mad as he thought to himself and was annoyed at the fact he was caught under some genjutsu. cheap parlor tricks a few fools making a hoxs out of some village disturbance by putting people under some genjutsu. effective but they missed something! at least im getting paid for this nonsense but the only time i will do this! yen looked at the shadowy figure and noted it splitted into three people but the back to one.

"release!" yen built up his chakra around him and inside him dispelling the triple layered genjutsu used agaisnt him "ok fools where are you" yen shouted out around him as the area looked clear and yen noted risako still struggling with the genjutstu and with another look at the houses nearby he saw two kids peek over the edge of a roof and panick when yen looked over at the two kids. "you little brats!!"
yen squeaked and decided that it was better to release something much worst then what he wanted to do to the kids. A woman infuriated and in a genjutsu wasnt a freindly idea and most importantly never safe with deadly conciquences. yen placed  both hands on risako's back gulped and said loudly to her. "three brats are at three o'clock and im releasing you from their genjustsu!" yen flowed his chakra into risako's body to help her break free from the illusion while give the kids death glares. Jumping back a few meters to avoid the potential out burst and enjoy the carnage that would occur a few seconds later yen kneeled on the ground with hands over his head as the most destructive force was going to be released. A mad risako.

WC:1,317
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:42 pm
Draconis saw Yen manage to snap out of the genjutsu, and watched in amusement as he gingerly tried to help Risako, with the ransengan in her hand. It gave him an idea for a jutsu himself though this was hardly the time to work on it. “I will follow them with my Byakugan.” Draconis said. Indeed, the kids were fleeing as expected. While the others were muddling around, he watched them and it looked like they were hiding in a large building. “Hey, I think they are hiding somewhere nearby, in that building.” Draconis pointed to the appropriate area. “Shall we follow?”
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:07 pm
[I'mma post tomorrow. A lot of shit happened today, and I just don't feel like it.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum