Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 1:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 12:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 9:29 amJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 9:20 amJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 6:59 pmShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:47 amSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 11:21 amSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeYesterday at 10:08 amJurei RyoinsatsuWait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?Yesterday at 7:23 amHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Happy Birthday Ashie (P,IO,NK) Empty Happy Birthday Ashie (P,IO,NK)

Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:10 pm
After coming home from her mission last night she clocked out, her body was tired, probably from all excitement from riding the horse, guiding a parade and protecting a small boy while finding his father.

The young goddess woke from her slumber her tigress meowing happily nuzzling her chin with it's forehead as a greeting. Giggling to herself Ashie would gently caress the tigress with her left hand, letting her nails scratch the scalp of her furry friend. "I know, thank you Auracle, I'm so excited! Today I'm six!" She leaned up letting her friend jump off her chest and she would stretch her fists high in the air, standing on her tippy toes before sighing out removing her clothing one by one.

Today was a special day, so she had to have a special outfit! She pulled on a fresh pair of black leggings, pulling on a white tank top over her torso before pulling a light blue haori with a even lighter shade of blue butterflies adorning the sleeves. On all of her clothing she sew on the Uchiha symbol. Today was an awesome day! The day Ashie had came into this world. Brushing her hair out she'd leave it down picking up a hair clip with a butterfly on it, matching the shade of her haori, looking at her vanity mirror she decided to leave her haori open, looked better that way. Slipping on her sandals she'd call Auracle to her. Auracle sat at her feet as she tied a matching blue scarf around her cub's neck.

She got excited it was perfect! Perfect outfit, matching tigress, now all she needed was to have an adventure and she new just who to spend her day with! She ran out the door her cub following behind she used her foot as soon as Auracle cleared the door to close it. She put her hands to the sides of her mouth and call out, "Zeroooooooo!"
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Happy Birthday Ashie (P,IO,NK) Empty Re: Happy Birthday Ashie (P,IO,NK)

Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:01 pm
A long day....That's all today was for Hideyoshi as he chilled underneath a tree some odd ways away from the Uchiha District of Konoha. His gaze casted by darkness as he closed his eyes and concentrated on the sound of the wind flowing about him and the small sounds coming from the now very large bear known as tibbers, someone had been having waaay too many pieces of Salmon but that was a trivial matter for another time. Today like all days he had been wearing his yellow flamed half hakama and yellow training pants complete with his bandages around his wrist, chest and neck which were simple for him yet odd to others.

His faithful companion Tibbers sat to his right side looking around towards the many people that came and went from the district and those that were simply passing by, taking in an interest to the strange characters that had inhabited its home. It was as if the world was now becoming clear to him as he paid attention to his surroudings more and actually opened up to others, but there would always be those small few that he would always be the same to. As if the wind had been carrying a sound on it, he heard his name on the wind...A familiar voice he had not heard since a long time ago. Both the male and the bear stood up at attention before jumping into the tree himself and moving towards it.

Within a few moments his form would have appeared upside down for a moment before falling out of the tree and laughing," Well hello there Ashie, how have you been lately?," of course....It was one of the few people that he enjoyed being around...that made him feel human in a sense. Of course when he came about the bear bounded behind him and crashed onto the ground looking up to Ashie with a very happy look, moving up to nuzzle against her," Looks like that big guy missed you too...," of course the small cub turned big ass bear would remember those that had treated it well.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:28 pm
She would smile big seeing her friend from awhile ago jump from a tree, seeing the big bear bounding behind him she had to squint lifting her left leg and bracing herself for impact the bear stopped a foot or too away before giving her a head nuzzle. Realizing the bear was Tibbers, the bear cub that Zero let her ride on when she was new to the village had finally grown big. And when she said big. she meant BIG.

She gasped before gently holding the sides of Tibber's head nuzzling her nose into the warm furr, "Tibbers! You've gotten so big buddy, and so soft too!" She pulled away giggling while she gently scratched the top of his head with her nails. She looked up at Zero, he was more bandaged up than before, maybe he had gotten into some nasty fights, wasn't any of her business. "I have someone I want you to meet too!" She looks behind her the small tigress about as tall as Ashie slowly sniffed Tibbers before going over to Zero and sniffing his feet as a way to get use to their scent. "That's Auracle! Daddy got her for me! Isn't she cute?" She says happily excited to see her old friends again.

Ashie seemed different, even though it has only been a year since she had talked to Zero last, she seemed more aware of how the human world worked. Even her confidence as a person has grown, letting her cute smile show instead of the pure bred Uchiha scowl. She gasped remembering something important, infact she had TWO things to tell him, "Zero guess what?!" If he pauses to let her speak she would continue with her important intel, "I'm a Chuunin now!" She smiles big holding up her thumb. She waits to see his reaction until she continues with the second piece of intel, "Oh, and today is my birthday!" She giggles again holding her thumbs up high in the air before pointing it at herself.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:33 pm
The large bear would continue to nuzzle against Ashie in excitement as Hideyoshi sat there with a smile on his face," Yeah I spoiled him a little too much, giving him those extra salmons a day really made him shoot up. He's so big now that I had to move out into the woods for a bit just to make a home for him," his eyes trailed over to the small tiger in which he would reach down and pet it a bit before smiling. It was his first time seeing an animal like this, especially a tiger of its fur color so it must have been rare and exotic. Leaning down a bit more he would continue to pet the tiger while nodding," Well this is a first that I have seen an animal like this before, she's adorable," he couldn't help but say those words as he finally stopped petting the tiger.

When Ashie had announced that she had something to tell him, he slowly stood back up to give her his undivided attention before clapping and smiling," Well congratulations Ashie. I'm proud of you, now that just means I need to step up my game before you leave me in the dust," there was a small chuckle that escaped his lips as he wondered how long she had actually been a chuunin. It must have been during the time that he had not seen her, which would make sense since he had spent some time out of the village honing his own skills rather than just sitting around on his butt.

Now once she had told him it was her birthday he would smile widely as he moved over to ruffle her hair," Well then it would seem that I need to get my friend a present here....but what should I get you," tapping his chin for a moment he would look over to Tibbers and smile," How about this big guy here? I'm sure he'd love to be your new partner. Besides he needs a new family considering I haven't been around that much lately and he needs the attention," the bear looked at him with a confused look before nodding and looking over to Ashie.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:52 pm
She smiles big watching him pet her little white tiger, Auracle would give a soft purr from receiving a gentle pet from Zero. She lets a soft blush dust her cheeks as she receives her praise from her friend, her father was just as proud when he heard the news of her promotion from genin to chuunin. She looks up at Zero after he admits that he is still a chuunin, at least he was older than her, and had been training hard and not slacking off like a certain brother she knew.

After he offers Tibbers as her present she gasps her eyes brows furrowing in confusion, she felt something tighten up in her chest as her gaze went from Zero to Tibbers and back to Zero again. "Are you sure? I mean, Tibbers has been your friend before me. I-Is Tibbers sure? I have the space and I'm sure my uncle wouldn't mind me having him around! As long a both of you are sure...I'd be happy to take care of Tibbers." She was nervous, part of her wanted to cry not wanting to separate two friends like them. She'd be so upset if she had to get rid of Auracle.

She waited for his consent. There are plenty of rooms in her house, but on her trips to Asgard she wouldn't be able to take him with her. She started talking again out of pure anxiety, "How bout this? I will take care of him, but you need to visit him too! I can ask Uncle Echo if you come over for dinner sometime, Daddy doesn't eat dinner with me much anyways." She smiles feeling better about this decision. She doesn't want two friends to part ways, this way Tibbers can see him while getting attention from Ashie. When she finishes her sentence she walks closer to Tibbers rubbing his tubby belly. "How about that Tibbers? Do you want to stay? You don't have to if you don't want to." She mentions it's all their decision from here on out.

Last edited by Ashie Uchiha on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made an ic boo boo that I had to fix.)
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:55 am
There was a small nod from him as he looked to one of his closest friends and then to his companion with a smile," I am sure of it. Tibbers needs a new home and if I were to randomly poof again he needs someone that he knows to take care of him, and besides i know how much you like to ride on his back so its a win win. Sides he wouldn't mind living with you from now on as long as I pop in and see him from time to time," he felt relieved that she would take in and look after Tibbers from now on, he knew that eventually he would leave for some undisclosed period of time and leave his friend all alone and he couldn't do that.

So for this he would give him to Ashie, someone he knew would do their best to take care of him and give him lots of love. At the condition of coming to see him and Tibbers would nod and walk over to Ashie in agreement as Hideyoshi laughed," Well then it looks as if he agrees as well although word of advice no matter how much he begs or cries do not feed him an extra salmon...he might he bigger than this," he forgot how fun it was to be around friends....it felt good.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:20 am
Ashie smiled as tibbers took foot next to her she felt a light flutter in her chest, its hard to make friends when people are scared of you and your family. Recently someone stole from her father's intel while he was Kage. It scared her, how people treated her brother too, like he wasn't even capable of loving. Since she's been training with him here in the Shinobi world, she can tell her brother cares, even if he sent her to the hospital with a few broken bones, he still carried her there. Even apologized when she lashed out at him. Her uncle Echo cares too, giving her courage to find her strength when she felt useless. Her father, letting her snuggle him while he reads in his study. God's feel, but Ashie wasn't ready to share all of this with him, she didn't want to scare him away. Zero was the first human to become her friend.

She rubbed tibbers furry paw since she's so short tibbers is like a giant to her. She listens to Zero talk warning her not to give him extra treats if he begs. She giggles, "I will try, I think tibbers wouldn't mind white fish like Haddock or Cod, those will fill him up like salmon but won't make him pudgier." She smiles big, she looks at her little cub as she climbs onto Ashie's shoulders giving a purr of delight. "Plus Auracle will keep him company if I have any missions!" She says happily, She looks at Zero lost in thought, maybe he had some personal things going on. "You wanna go around the village again? Maybe catch some lunch? I was going to do some shopping for dinner tonight. I figured I could make some curry since Samuru eats like Tibbers here!" She laughs at her own joke towards her brother. He did, she didn't know how he stayed so skinny though. She looks up at Zero waiting for him to respond.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:43 am
Well she definitely knew how to make Tibbers happy, his eyes lighting up at the mention of the new types of fish he would be getting and Hideyoshi merely stood there and stared at the bear before smiling," I think he agrees with all of that to be honest and that may be for the best when it comes to him specifically," it would seem his bear companion would be going to a better home than he could give to him and that made him feel so much better.

After a bit he would stand upright and stretch, his eyes looking around for a moment before nodding to Ashie and walking with her," Sure i'd like to join you to get the groceries, it would give me something to do and if we are getting lunch then it will be on me since it is your birthday after all," chuckling he would stick his hands into his pockets and stroll along with Ashie and Tibbers through the village.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:12 pm
Ashie giggles at Tibbers reaction to her mentioning the different kinds of fish. She starts walking with Zero and tibbers follows them. She looked at the different vendors an what they were selling for fish. She saw the haddock and asked the merchant how much per pound the haddock would cost. Hearing the price her eyes would spark as she held up three fingers. "I'll take three pounds please!" The man would nod washing off the fish in the back before placing them in a plastic bag for her and she would carry them. The next vendor would catch her eye, many different things littered his stand. Necklaces, earrings, rings, charms, keychains. One charm in particular caught her eye, it was a small dream catcher, the size of a baseball, with twine making a net in the silver circle, a bear charm being tied in the center with pieces of claws and beads hanging off of the bands of leather on the bottom of the circle. She asked how much it was for it before handing the man the ryo picking up the item and going over to Zero. "Here, if you're going to be away for awhile, then I want you to have this, it'll remind you of tibbers, and its a gift from me." She blushes holding the charm out to Zero. "What I want to say Zero is...Thank you, for being my friend." Her eyes teared up a little bit, she gasped before rubbing it away. She didn't want to lose her only friend.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:14 pm
The time he had been spending outside with Ashie had been the most fun he had in a long time, and the social interaction was something he had not felt since long before his grandfather had passed away. It was something for him to be smiling and laughing like a normal boy should have, his mind had been so set towards training and becoming stronger so that he could surpass his own skill and might that he had lost sight of what was truly important-friendship. As he continued to walk about the stores with Ashie, he looked about the area a bit for something that caught his eye while simply paying attention to those around him, many of them simply going about their day to day business.

While he had been entranced in his staring he was pulled down once his eyes caught sight of the item that Ashie had been holding in front of him. A strange feeling overtook him as he tilted his head and slowly took the item, his eyes looking over it carefully before putting it on and closing his eyes as a well of emotions came over him. It was at this point he would lean down a bit and hug Ashie as a smile came over his features," Thank you Ashie... It means a lot to me that I had the chance to become your friend...It reminds me that even in this world we are all the same. We have the same feelings...the same highs and lows...But all we need are friends to feel normal or human, i almost lost sight of that," Rubbing his fingers on the necklace he would smile and look up," I'll make sure to take perfect care of this and never lose it. It'll be a promise that i'll always be around to be your friend alright?," holding out his hand he would remain smiling, knowing that he had a friend that he never wanted to lose.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum