Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

If I'm dreaming.. is this wrong? [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: If I'm dreaming.. is this wrong? [P]

Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:26 am
Xyxer continued to watch the dogs with a bemused grin, they were ever so slow that it amused him.. Perhaps he was too accustomed to a need for speed. Perhaps they were genuinely slow animals.. He wondered how the dog fights would have went down with animals that were such slow creatures, truly, they must have lasted for hours at a time.. The owner soon came about to offer them drinks, which pleased Xyxer.. either this man was a very generous one, which was always good to maintain a reputation of a village, or one that simply did not wish to lose his head. Either way, Xyxer was pleased at the man's generosity and took the cup from him, bowing his head in gratitude whilst making a mental note of the tavern. He'd be coming here more often if he was to be so kind. The dogs still continued to jump about like it was nobody's business, they would need to be broken in at some point but alas that day was not to be today, as for now, Xyxer was garnering too much amusement from purely watching the little beasts wreak miniscule havoc on the world of mice and cats. Hearing the question of Youta, he'd respond simply, "I like to think I adopted them. I believe they would have been put down if I was to not take them into my own care, now they have a new shot in life in order to provide me with more amusement. How far along are you?"
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

If I'm dreaming.. is this wrong? [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: If I'm dreaming.. is this wrong? [P]

Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:13 pm
So he adopted them? Well, the explanation wasn't too detailed and he actually didn't answer her question of where he had found them, but it sounded nice of him to do. Bringing her attention back at the scroll Youta would reply "About halfway through." She would then begin to detail how she infiltrated the main building, obtained the location of their vault and their main office, how she hit both and made a quick escape. In some couple minutes her report would be done. Taking a moment to let the ink dry up, she would then roll the scroll together and pass it to Xyxer. "Here, explained how I got there, what I did there, how I got back and what I did then." She would finish her drink, which was lemon tea.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:56 am
Taking the scroll into his hands, he'd hold it limply, gazing down at it for a few seconds, before looking towards his animals, and then back towards the girl sitting not too far off him. He smirked a little, wiggling his wrist so that the scroll was shook , handing it back towards her. "I can not consider it official until it is sealed, you know this, Youta." He'd smirk at being a little dick, turning his head to see one of the dogs now next to his leg, he'd reach down towards them, gliding one hand effortlessly across their bloody scalp.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:34 pm
Youta's face would seem to stretch vertically somewhat, though that was not really so. What was the purpose of sealing the scroll if he saw how she write it and when its going to be unsealed right away. The girl would take back the scroll, this was mostly pointless, but apparently a needed procedure. Holding the scroll in her left hand she would put an empty tag on it and then form the handseal of confrontation. With the tag's surface would become blurry and in a moment a seal symbol would appear on it. Now the report was sealed and could only be read if somebody unsealed it. She'd give it back to Xyxer, wondering if he'd want anything else.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:03 pm
Taking the scroll back from the silver haired female, he'd gaze down upon it at the seal that now binded it from him. A small smile allowed itself to nestle upon his thin lips, the corners tweaking upwards in faint amusement at the situation, and he broke the scroll in order to read the contents. Nodding his head at each paragraph, he'd absorb this information into his mental stores like playdoh absorbed the fingerprints of children and like the My Little Pony franchise absorbs the attention of people that really should not be watching a show for children. Glancing up from it at the end, the smile still on his lips, "Was it a ghost town, Youta? Their defenses, I'd like to know them for when I must perform negotiations." He'd pause for a short while after saying that, pushing himself up from the ground, he'd whistle f or his dogs and take their chains, walking from the tavern with them with Youta hopefully following. Soon, they'd be outside of his monument, the hulking display that it was.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:55 pm
The girl had hoped she was finally done with the report, when the Mizukage opened the scroll and read through it. But then he would ask about Sunagakure's defenses and population. Well, since her objective wasn't to scout the village, Youta did not really include that into her report, but taking a stroll through the village she had made a few observations of course. "I'm not sure. I suppose. It surely wasn't as lively as Tengakure or this village, there were some civilians, but I haven't noticed any ninja. About defenses, well, Sunagakure is located in a desert, they have a decent strategic position, but I haven't seen any additional walls or defensive structures, nor anything that would have prevented me from simply walking in.". When Xyxer stood up and whistled for his dogs the girl would feel somewhat relieved she was done with the report. Before following the man outside she would leave a coin for her and apparently Xyxer's drinks.

Walking back into the mist Youta would hear the distant flaps of Cael's wings as she followed the silhouette of Xyxer and his hounds. It would not take them long to reach a monument that was erected in the village only recently. Youta had heard something of it, but hasn't actually been here yet. With a single glance she would recognize who was sculpted there. Turning at Xyxer she would say "The people must love you if they've built a statue for you. Any particular reason you've brought me here?" With those words Cael would dive through the mist some distance from them, where he could not be seen, although Youta knew what caused the sound and it sounded like he had caught a bird. In a couple seconds the beast would shoot straight up into the air again.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:24 pm
Nodding his head down towards the base of the statue, he'd also wave one hand towards it in order for her to truly get the message. "The people of my village will come here, and they will remember their past, they will see their future.. the legacies of others in the very same spot they see their power increase. Bleed yourself there, Youta, for you are now a Jounin in rank." Nodding his head a little bit, he'd pause, waiting for her to fulfill the deed, although the rank is given.

[Jounin given to Youta]
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:57 pm
At first Youta would not understand where Xyxer was going with this. But she would by the time he finished. That's right, Xyxer was a survivor from the previous Hidden Mist. The girl would wonder what kind of plans for the future the Kage had, as she took out a kunai and approached the monument. After cutting her left hand, letting out a few drops of blood she would bandage it, fold into a fist putting to her chest and step away backwards, before turning around to face Xyxer again. During this she would try to understand what she felt about being made Jounin. Certainly that meant her power was recognized, more responsibilities maybe, it would probably make little difference in leading her team, if it's going to come together in the first place. As far as she knew, only Mitako was in Kirigakure. The kunai finding its place back in the pouch, Youta would wait to see if Xyxer had anything else in mind. If not, she would leave the monument and the man, she still had to find a house to stay in and call Cael who was hunting this entire time. She hoped the dragon hadn't caused her trouble. Though he was pretty smart, people might not be as understanding.

2002 w.
[Exit, claiming Jounin rank, rankup rewards, +10 stats to Cael, learned Self Releasing Blood Seal]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:01 pm
[Exit]
2143 WC
got the bitches
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:05 pm
Approved of Appropriate Rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum