Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

If I'm dreaming.. is this wrong? [P] Empty If I'm dreaming.. is this wrong? [P]

Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:38 am
Xyxer had recently came into the realisation of something during all of the stress that had been on his shoulders.. There was an absence in his life. There was the absence of affection, love.. The absence of any violence he could currently inflict.. The absence of any true thrill.. He had lost a puppy quite a while ago to a man, who, if rumours were to be believed, was named Sayomi. Sayomi and Shouten, those names were etched into his mind like lovers names into the bark of an innocent tree. He needed some pets.. Not human ones yet, he'd had his fair share of fun with Tatsuya, and he would soon find that boy again if need be, but he was to be allowed to enjoy life.. for now. No, Xyxer needed dogs.. Feral animals that could hunt and track, and fortunately for him, he had recently came into hearing of an underground animal fighting arena.. These things interested the psychopathic leader greatly, he had spent his own time in one during his trials as an ANBU.. Dirty places where the dirtied make names of themselves. Walking through the streets, there were mixtures of gazes upon him, most were of awe, the appearance of the young leader struck a heavenly chime in most until they recalled the rumours of the sadistic boy king; they say he hides a great, creaking cross in the dungeons of the Mizukage chamber where he never finds himself without a playtoy to flay, they say he's cruel, wicked.. A beast in human skin! Well, that's all it is really. That's what they say. But, in the realm of shinobi, is there really any reason to side with morality? What is the advantage of having mercy, of allowing your opponents to sneer about you and only worry about their coffers should they be captured? Xyxer knew there was no advantage in being weak. Being cruel, however, afforded him many things. Fear, power, amusement.. All of these lovely things.

Opening the door of the somewhat rundown building, Xyxer would walk down the stairs and simply look around. You see, this place had recently been cleared by Genin in this village so the humans were gone, all that remained were the cocks, bait dogs, fighting dogs and their scraps of meat. Here, they were equal, no names. Equality was dull, Xyxer knew, but he praised the anonyminity as it allowed even the most cowardly of people to turn into a beast of great proportions. He inspected the litters around him, wondering what would happen to the animals once he left.. Did they get euthanised? Would his ANBU use them for their own fights? Who cares. Right now, Xyxer was appraising the prizes in the area.. The bait dogs had had a few decent bites, and the fighter dogs seemed to have a few decent jaws.. There was only one way to decide, Xyxer knew, fairly. He opened up the gates of the cages and threw a loose bit of meat towards the center of the arena, watching the dogs dash out from their enclosures. Moving towards the meat, they snapped at one another furiously, a bloody, matted heap of fur and the scratching of claws that rendered themselves firmly into the ribs of the opponents. There was snarling, whining, and occasionally the sound of a body falling and not getting back up. The dogs had avoided Xyxer due to his sheer chakra pressure, they knew they shared a lot in common (Not that they're both bitches, fuck you Ash) Soon, there were only three of the dogs left and a whole load of blood swamping the area and the matted fur of the three. Sure, they had wounds, but that was irrelevant.. He was unsure why they did not attack each other, perhaps they were fatigued, perhaps their sights were now set upon a much larger tackle. Xyxer still did not care. He picked up three chains and wrapped them each carefully around a separate dogs throat, using them as a temporary leash and a way to choke them should they become feral while outside. He did need to break them in, you know. And so it was that Xyxer left the basement bloody, his matted dogs in one hand as they pulled themselves and their crimson paws through the city of Kirigakure on a fine stroll.
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

If I'm dreaming.. is this wrong? [P] Empty Re: If I'm dreaming.. is this wrong? [P]

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:38 pm
Walking through the misty streets Youta was looking around the village. She knew that until quite recently it was called Shimagakure and was famous for its beaches and warm climate, which seemed quite different from what she was seeing here now. Wondering what happened to change it like this she couldn't help but note that with the way it was shrouded in a mist, the new name of Kirigakure fit it quite well. The Chuunin couldn't help but think if Xyxer, who was responsible for changing the name, knew what the previous Hidden Mist was like, the girl herself only knowing about it from from others as the village seemed to have been destroyed before she became a genin. The thought of this name bringing new enemies to their doorstep did not escape her either. Maybe those who were responsible for erasing the previous Kirigakure would come to try to do it again to this one as well.

Walking about Youta was actually looking for a place to stay. Apparently this was their new home now. She was also quite annoyed with the fact that Tengakure was destroyed, because that's where she met Yozora, where she trained, it was also where Yozora's house was, or used to be, where Youta lived for over a year now. Good thing she brought all of her equipment with her. Walking among the buildings in the residential area the girl would hear distant flaps of wings of the dragon that was high above the mist. She had told him to roam a bit, as this wasn't something the beast could help with. As she understood the dragon was hunting birds or something like that, she wondered what kind of birds would be that high up, but because of the mist she couldn't see, thanks Xyxer. This mist gave a completely different feeling to the village than Tengakure had. Or maybe it was the village itself, she would not know, as she had not seen Shimagakure before. Unlike Tengakure you could only see a rather limited distance, there were no buildings as high as her previous home used to have, not that you could see them stretch that high even if there were. And you could only see silhouettes of people until they got closer.

There was one person though, whose silhouette she did not need to see to recognize him. Just around the corner the girl would sense the chakra of the Tenkage, now the Mizukage, apparently, a man named Xyxer, who used to know her master, who trained her, who had nearly killed her twice, who led them here. He had also given her a mission, which she had already completed and was yet to report to him. If he paid any attention to his surroundings, the man would have noticed her as well by now, despite them having yet to see each other. When she walked around the corner Youta would walk right into three creatures, which she recognized to be dogs. Taking a step back her eyes would follow the chains leading to Xyxer's hand. "Walking your dogs, Xyxer? Didn't know you liked animals."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

If I'm dreaming.. is this wrong? [P] Empty Re: If I'm dreaming.. is this wrong? [P]

Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:16 pm
Sensing the chakra signature of a girl he had recently came into ownership of, well, not ownership.. He was her leader now. Same difference, right? Anyway, he caught her chakra, and he soon caught sight of her, it was strange to say, but she did seem to suit the mist. Her hair matched the hair of most of Kirigakure's shinobi, as pale as the ghosts of the bloody past.. She was quite slender, but it made for more elegant usage of the singing blade style, Xyxer thought. Nodding his head, he flicked his wrist holding the chains, nodding down to the dogs, "What can I say, I have a soft spot for animals that obey their master. Sure, they may end up tearing me apart in the future, but for now I can enjoy them." He smirked at his little bit of logic, it was greatly flawed, he knew, but events had been great these past few days. "Did you file your mission, Youta? I know it was a success, congratulations."
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:29 pm
Hearing Xyxer's response the Chuunin would remain expressionless, although somewhere at the back of her head she wondered if the man thought of her and other shinobi at his command the same way, as creatures that obeyed their master and were something he could enjoy until they turned on him. He sure seemed like someone who enjoyed being obeyed. Then again, that was one side of the man, another that Youta got to know a bit later on was rather caring, or protective at least. Well, he was a complicated person, to put it simply.

Glancing at the bloodied animals who looked like they have been in a dogfight just a moment ago Youta would hear as her Mizukage inquired about her mission. "Thank you. And no, I had not filed it yet. Will do as soon as I find a place to stay. I prefer writing reports in private, as there may be eyes not allowed such information in the public." She would stop for a second. "What happened to the second mission? Weren't we going to Kumogakure right after?" The poor creatures bound by chains continued to repeatedly steal the girl's attention. Where the hell did he find them?
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:11 pm
The dogs in front of him were still rabid, it seemed, but their jaws too tired to properly apply any pressure, they'd seem to just harmlessly bump into one another constantly like a constantly moving rug of crimson, matted fur. It didn't bother Xyxer in the slightest, after all, these were dogs, and he was skilled at neutering. He kept his eyes trained on Youta, listening to her words intently before deciding to relay his own words to her, "I have great trust in my herald. Perhaps you will meet him soon, perhaps not.. He seems to be a recluse man but hopefully one of power." He looked around his body for a few seconds, lifting his arms idly, "He used to rule these people before me, now he works under me, or at least I like to think that's what he does.. Perhaps he sees it in another spotlight." Looking back towards the girl after his brief display, he'd nod his head, "I'll need the report as soon as you are able to give it, I mean, without the evidence I have no basis to promote you.. Perhaps you'll be incorporated into my ANBU soon, Youta, how does that sound?"
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:54 pm
The girl would note everything that was said. Though Xyxer did not say it, it seemed like this person he was speaking of was charged with the mission in Kumogakure. Well, less for her to worry about, hopefully, although she wondered what exactly the mission was, because she was only instructed to meet him there. Youta was caught rather off guard when Xyxer mentioned the possibility of making her an ANBU. She did not think the man trusted her enough, or believed in her enough to make her an ANBU. Then again, maybe it was precisely why he would do that - in order to keep an eye on her. Or maybe she was just too suspicious. Her face would probably show that she did not expect to hear this, but whatever. "Sounds like a great honor and a great responsibility." This was a bit awkward, she should have written that report sooner. "If you need the report soon, I could write it, if we got off the street."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:12 pm
Smirking at the shock that was evident in the young girls features, he took pride in keeping himself unpredictable, even if it was with such trivial things like ranks. I mean, what's the difference between a Genin and Kage? Unless you're the Mizukage, then there's a lot of difference, because you're cool as fuck and revived a village. Nodding his head to what she said, he'd speak once more, the dogs seemingly more exhausted now from their minor scrapping, "I wish to see your instincts, please, Youta, take us where you will. Preferably not your bedroom, I don't wish for Altar's jealousy to explode into a self-destroying rage."
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:26 pm
Youta was somewhat bothered with the mention of Altair. Maybe she didn't like what was said, maybe she felt guilty of not having met him yet, since coming to the village. She did not have the time or will to analyze it at the moment. "Well, as I've just told you, I'm still looking for a place to stay, so there is no bedroom of mine just yet. But it's not required to write a report, right?" She would smirk, looking around. Well, all they needed was a relatively quiet place with decent lighting, where she could sit down. An inn would do fine, she would quickly spot one that did not seem very crowded at the moment. Gesturing in the direction she would say "That seems to be a relatively empty inn I could sit down and put the words on paper in" She had pretty much all of her belonging with her after all, including all that she needed to make a report. If Xyxer did not object, she would make her way over there and once inside find a table at the corner.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:51 am
Following behind the girl lazily with his dogs at hand, he now started to focus a little more on them, the little monstrosities that they were. He was curious, first of all, why had he found it in himself to rescue these three mutts.. What good were dogs even meant for? Are they just there to look cool for you? Make you look like a pretty mean fellow, representing the hood with your rottweilers? He didn't know, but he'd find a usage for these little fellows in their bloody glory, in fact.. These dogs had proven themselves already how far they would go in order to survive, and Xyxer could respect that. Both had risen from the bottom, only now Xyxer was at the top and he would put a helping hand down towards the dogs in order to help them reach their own form of Apex.. perhaps, he himself, would teach the dogs how to hunt. He enjoyed hunting himself, but perhaps these dogs would also enjoy hunting alongside him and hunting his rather versatile prey. Following Youta into a tavern, he looked around the area to see only a few people scattered around.. He was surprised, really, after a new change in leadership must people would be getting drunk constantly to deal with the stress.. Was Xyxer's reign not stressful? Wow, what a great leader he must be. Letting go of the chains, he'd allow the dogs to commit their own form of havoc as he walked to sit at the same table of Youta, leaning against the wall with his elbow propped up on the table, his knuckle holding his head, "Arent they cute little things." He'd chuckle somewhat when one of the dogs began to chase a mouse around the compound, but it was evidently a very slow dog.. He'd work on that.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:49 pm
After they sat down Youta would find an empty scroll and some stuff she could write with. She would begin working on her report, while the owner of the place offered them a drink, which she wouldn't refuse. In her report she would start by explaining the rather uneventful journey, then how she found and entered the village hidden in the sands. Her progress was rather slow, because of the distracting sounds caused the the dogs that Xyxer unleashed at the tavern. They did not seem to cause very much chaos, but somewhat distracting nonetheless, this was one of the reasons the girl preferred to write or read in private. Making a short pause and taking a sip from the drink she would hear Xyxer's words. They could be ignored, seemed like a rhetorical question, really, but she would respond. With a question "Where did you find those poor creatures?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum