Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 24%
32 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Off with his shins! D rank Empty Off with his shins! D rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:09 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t16607-d-rank-capture-the-prankster

Risako was sprinting off after their target, ready to take him down. This was an infuriating experience to say the least. Why? Because, a genin fresh out of the academy was somehow out maneuvering her and her friend. I mean they were not the most experienced ninja, but the fact they were getting their asses handed to them by what was pretty much an academy student. Anyway, back to the action, she watched just as he rounded the corner, and followed right on his heels. Risako saw that the genin was turned around, smiling away, as he pulled out what appeared to be three smoke bombs from his waist band.

Right as she lunged at the boy, he threw his arm down producing a large cloud of smoke that left Risako tumbling through the gorund, only to land and go into a coughing fit due to the smoke. Shouldn't a ninja not be phased by smoke? Probably. Anyway, whoever had accompanied her, (hasn't been decided yet) would find her sitting up as she pounded her fist into the ground. 

[184/1000]
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Off with his shins! D rank Empty Re: Off with his shins! D rank

Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:03 am
Walking up to Risako finding her coughing and pounding her fist into the group Aruto asks, "What's wrong?" Then seeing the Genin running off from a distance saying, "I see, the prankster outran you once again." Thinking of what to do, Aruto thought that he should throw a kunai right past the boys head to startle him and if not, he'd try to formulate a plan with Risako to corner and trap the boy. After that it was up to his sensei to punish him, hopefully he'd receive a harsh punishment like a return to the Academy. Boy would Aruto love to see that. He can still remember the prankster of his graduating class, so damn annoying at times. That Genin kinda reminds Aurto of the prankster of his class, maybe that Academy Student learned off of him. Aruto then told Risako, "Throw kunai's near him to startle him, make sure you don't hit and if that doesn't work we'll need to corner him and trap him."

[WC: 167/1000]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:43 am
Risako stood up, and shrugged, sticking her hands in her pockets. She started to walk past Aruto and out of the alleyway, "I don't have any Kunai," the girl hooked a right and walked down the street, assuming he would follow, "too broke. Not... not that I could toss one anyway." Risako thought about it for a moment, throwing weapons and ranged attacks were a part of a ninjas arsenal. Aside from a few jutsu, she didn't really know what she could throw... "Swords," she said aloud to herself, "I'll have to try that later." 

A small child with his head hunched over bumped into her as she walked passed him. A... rather familiar looking boy... who smelled of putrid firework smoke... and... paint...

Staring at the boy, practically drilling her anger into the back of his head, she thought about the gall this kid had. The mission said to turn the culprit in unharmed, but... damnit, it was difficult. At a full blown sprint she would tackle the boy to the ground, only for him to poof into thin air, a trashcan replacing his position. 

[186+184=370/1000]
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:14 am
Aruto looked at Risako and looked in the direction she had looked, he then saw the boy. He then saw Risako run for the boy at full speed and when she hit him, he puffed into smoke to only see that a trashcan had replaced him. Although, if he replaced himself with a trashcan he'd need to be nearby. Aruto then looked around carefully to see the boy running down the street. Aruto then yelled, "Risako, I'm going after him!" Aruto then ran after the boy down the street to see he ran into an alley way. Chasing the boy down the alley way, Aruto jumped into him to only see it was a clone. Clenching his jaw, Aruto walked back onto the street and looked at Risako. He then nodded his head to signal that the boy had gotten away once again.

[WC: 143 + 167 = 310/1000]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:30 am
After clutching the trashcan the momentum sent her rolling along with it, landing on her back, her left leg on top of the trash can, the other bent under neath her left. The world was spinning a bit, she held her hand to her head felt a bit of blood, reminding her of when Aruto broke her nose. Another concussion? This girl would surely be brain dead by the time she was 20. Risako slowly brought herself up, and staggered over to where she had initially hit the trashcan. 

Looking to Aruto she was contemplating giving up. If this kid had been able to avoid even some of the chuunin, then why would they be able to catch him? Unless... Aruto... was the boy, in disguise. No, he wasn't thus skilled yet. "Damnit!"

It was then, out of the corner of her eye, that she noticed the kid's one true weakness. He couldnt camouflage worth shit. Literally, he was holding a brick coloured sheet out in front of him, trying to hide against a brick wall. Not like you could see his fingers or anything, (sarcasm, my dear.) 

Now, she was truly angry. A brick wall shouldn't burn down, but the kid would be lucky. Performing her two favorite handseals that had ever existed, she would puff out her chest, and send a fireball streaking toward the boy. Fortunately, he would avoid harm by darting off in Aruto's direction, (20 speed.) And, how lucky he was to move, because, well, a charred blast mark had suddenly marred the red brick wall. 

[286+370=656/1000
Don't catch him yet, we still have to finish the wordcount.]
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:19 am
After seeing Riasko perform the two hand seals he thought, "Oh shit." He watched as she released a fireball at the brick wall where the kid was disguised, but before it hit the boy ran in my direction. I started running at him to only see him jump on the rooftops. Aruto pissed off, signaled that the boy had jumped up onto the rooftops and that he had escaped again like the cheeky little shit he was.

Aruto started to wonder how the hell this kid was a Genin fresh out of the Academy when he was able to evade us to easily. He started to looked around more carefully to even see if he was on the rooftops any more or just jumped across a couple roofs and then jumped down into the alley way. Aruto started to jump across the rooftops looking in every alley and street possible, now he just couldn't find him. This was one of the most irritating missions he had ever received, a fresh Genin outrunning him and Risako. This was just becoming a waste of time, this kid wasn't even worth all of this trouble. Aruto once again considered giving up like Risako had before she shot that fireball at the kid.

Aruto then jumped down from the roof and asked Risako, "Why don't we wait until night time and ask the giver of this mission where he lives? It'd be much easier to contain him while he's at home and we wouldn't have to go through so much trouble to get him." Aruto was pretty proud of this idea and waited for Risako to reply, hopefully she would say yes so they could get this over and done with. It was almost dark anyways, so they wouldn't be waiting long.

[WC: 310 + 298 = 608]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:59 am
[I had this typed up, then I passed out and my phone went dead, erasing my post. I have to look at a couple of houses, so I'll be posting later tonight. Sorry.]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:48 am
Giving the wall a dejected thousand yard stare, she shook her head "No." Risako stuck her hands in her pockets "The people paying for the mission don't know who is doing this. He seems to be targeting the same few places though. Maybe if we rush across town we'll reach one of his spots before he gets there." A sly smile spread across her face. Risako knew full well that Aruto couldn't keep up with her, meaning they would have to over come that for the moment. While she wasn't the strongest ninja, she could easily life an adult with her strength, so a plan began to formulate in her mind. This plan quickly faded away, as she was pretty sure Aruto wouldn't deal with being carried across town. Instead, they'd just have to play a dangerous game of hide and seek with this kid. 

Walking down the alley the kid disappeared in, she would jump between the buildings in order to ascend to the top of the left building, which was about three stories high. Risako would scan the environment for any signs of the kid while she waited for Aruto. 

[196+656=852/1000]
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:34 am
Aruto was disappointed that people would pay someone to capture a kid if they didn't even know anything about him. He watched as she walked into the alley and jump up to the roof tops. Aruto soon walked into the alley and jumped up. He went back to what she said, rush across the town? He could barely keep up with her, she was way too fast for him. There was no way in hell he'd be able to follow after her unless she went his speed, which she obviously wouldn't. She just wanted to get this brat and turn him in so she could get home.

Aruto would start to look around as well, he also wanted to catch this little piece of shit. He was getting tired of walking and running around looking for a half-assed prankster. Aruto still couldn't find him even as hard as he looked. He looked to Risako and said, "This kid is really pissing me off, I swear to God if I catch him he'll be burned up."

[WC: 175 + 608 = 783]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:11 am
Risako cackled a bit, "Hehehe, yea, we'll tie him up in someone's clothesline and roast him like a pig. Shit, we might even find an apple and stuff it in his mouth." Normally, this would be a fine joke. But... in this situation there was some serious in her words. Her mind began wondering what a roasted human would taste like when she heard a noise behind her. Risako spun around only to see a frightened old lady shuffling backwards to the escape door on the roof, trying to escape the psychopaths before her. Maybe this is why some people didn't care for ninjas. 

Having blown this oppurtunity, she ran off at a speed that Aruto could keep up with, and started moving from building to building. Climbing, running, jumping, rolling, whatever the next obstacle required. She would stop six buildings away, seeing a familiar someone painting a phallic image on the side of a building in the street below. Risako would stop and glare, like a cat staring down a mouse. This building was only one story, if she was unlucky she would only sprain her ankle if she jumped. Waiting for Aruto, she would keep the boy in her sights. 

[202+852=1054/1000. Alright, let's finish this up. Sorry if this one doesn't make too much sense, it's four in the morning where I live, and I've been up waaay too long.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum