Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Dichotomy (Maku) - Page 6 Empty Re: Dichotomy (Maku)

Wed May 20, 2015 10:19 pm
The blonde didn't wan to admit the small note of relief inside her as Maku made his reappearance. It was only fair. He didn't hold up his end of the bargain so she had no business feeling glad that he had returned safe, his arrival itself overshadowing the spectaculararities among which she had emerged. Most shinobi went for that kind of special effects, Akihana knew this through experience, and yet those didn't matter as much as the ninja in question returning safely, give or take the parade that might accompany them. Still it was not her place to speak so the kunoichi merely watched as the two males somehow separated the problem from Sanctuary. When it seemed taken care of, both brothers made their way to what appeared to be another part of Sanctuary Akihana was not acquainted with.

Maku, now miraculously raven hired like his brother, would have been enough of an enigma of his own but his small apology sat uncomfortable with her, leaving her with the feeling that she now owed him something in return. It went against everything that had happened so far and if pressed, the blodne couldn't even begin to explain why she felt thus but there it was regardless. Would this be a great story someday? Perhaps, it was too soon to tell whether this would indeed be a good story or whether she would live to that some day to tell it.

"Only time will tell I suppose," the medic repleid not unkindly as she wrapped the robe turned blanket turned cloak tightly around her, there was nothing she could do about where she was but if her mind could be tricked into believing that small piece of fabric offered any protection than she would take that illusion.

As they made their way to the pond, Akihana listening carefully to Den explaining how it worked, she would avert her eyes from the surface hastily, knowing that there was only one person she would want to check on and despite Denkiteki knowing of him, she wasn't ready to give away her son's location yet. Instead, she waited for the brothers to check up on whatever they needed to, her own golden eyes lingering in silence as she watched them work.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu May 21, 2015 12:42 am
Taking Akihana's words in stride Maku continued to stand before the pond.  Listening to his brother speak of the pond, he could appreciate what a great power this was.  The ability to stay in contact, to keep track of so many people so easily.  In an instant Maku's mind began to race through th individuals he would like to see.  No reason not to use the pool for all he could if he was given the opportunity.

Standing at the edge the first person was simple.  He began to think of Youka....only after several minutes of nothing happening did he amend his mental miscalculation.  The Demon was now at the forefront of his mind.  In an instant the pool performed what it was meant to.  Kumogakure, bathed in blood was what greeted him.  The flesh stitcher performing what he loved best.  "Youka....how far you've fallen to yourself, I hope one day you will raise, even if I have to make you fall first."  He hadn't even realized he said it out loud, but all the same he had.  His best friend, the man who could have been his brother....how had it come to this.  He couldn't quell the feelings inside, the ones that were at constant conflict.  How he wanted to embrace his friend, and how he wanted to kill him to prove which of them was better.

As he watched for a time he continued to gaze and pick up on this new power he had seemed to have awakened.  After several more seconds, a wave of the hand and the pool scene shifted.  He had seen enough.  Youka was occupied, and would be dealt with later.  He would see his friend again, even if it was under different circumstances to how they left.  

The next image that appeared show Kiru in konoha.  Then a shift and kiranomo there as well.  Where they traveling together?  Working together?  He didn't know, but this was probably worth investigating later.  That was all he needed to see, turning from the pond.

"Thanks... This was most illuminating.  It would appear my friend didn't die, and is exercising his errr strength."  He tone was simple, hiding how he really felt.  He wasn't sure if they had seen what he had but if not, it was better to leave it to rest.  

"Well this has been quite a day.  I think I am ready for a rest how about you two?"  Smilin Maku would snap his fingers.  Behind him, a large ornamental door appeared with a sound like a discord.  "Den....I feel I owe you a thanks.  Also perhaps an explanation.  This world of yours, it had a certain ummm effect on me.  Soon I'll have to tell you where I went and were in goingn, but first I think it best k make sure I can stil control it."  He would make eye contact with his brother and do his best to instil confidence.  He knew his brother to be a cautious man, and this probably didn't sit well with him.  Hiwever, for now this was the way it was.

"My lady."  Maku would say turning to Akihana and making a deep and over exaggerated bow.  "I wish you good night". With that he would turn and step through the doorway.  The moment he crossed the thresh hold it was as if he was in his own world.  Despite them being able to see him he could no longer be sensed, standing in his own dimension after all.  "We shall speak again soon, I have a feeling the three of us still have a lot to do."

With that he would take another step inside and close the door, it winking out of existence the moment it seemed to close.  Looking into the abyss of the informed world a thousand red eyes seemed to open.  The toads, or demons whatever they were had been placed here for safe keeping, though it seemed it did not sit well with them.  

"Well....let's find the leader then..."  His eyes bleeding red, and the black tears streaming down his face while his form ignited in gold he began to wade into the onslaught.  Smiling, this was the kind of thing he lived for, besides these toads should learn whose roof they now lives under.

(Exit unless stopped, on phone so will add words later)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu May 21, 2015 8:12 pm
(15,658 TWC)

7800 ryo

Claiming
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27287-discord   (8k)
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27481-desolate-land  (4k)
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27482-strength-of-the-meek  (3k)
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23625-absolute-limiter (304)

I would also like a roll or 3 at chakra chains. I have on 3 other occasions done specific posts and topics learning, studying and trying to perform chakra chains, at this point I think It'd be a latent power just needing to be unlocked, please and thank you.

(Also I've been told you can go for bl while training jutsu so I think this is legit, if a mod doesn't think so please just say so)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Fri May 22, 2015 5:49 pm
Den waited as Maku attempted to use the pond, taking him a few minutes to figure out how it worked. It had taken Den awhile to relearn how to use the pond himself recently, so he waited patiently as Maku slowly figured out how to use the pond himself, and then the water began to ripple as the image of Maku’s friend appeared.

The blue water of the pond turned red as it displayed the image of what seemed to be a great monster, rampaging throughout a village. Den was surprised to see the image, he hadn’t expected to see a battle when they arrived at the pond. Den looked towards his brother to see how he would react, did he want to help his friend? Den wasn’t sure how he’d feel about that, as it seemed this ‘friend’ was violently attacking the village he was currently in.

Instead Maku muttered something about how his friend, who he identified as Youka, saying that he had fallen. Den perhaps misinterpreted the words, thinking Maku was referring to how this Youka was acting extremely violent.

Den would look back to the pond as Maku waved his hand over the surface of the wter, watching the image change once more. It seemed that Maku had definitely gotten the knack of using the pond already. Images of 2 others appeared, the first Den didn’t recognize but the second was a woman Den had briefly met in Takigakure on his travels, though they had not talked much. It took him a moment to recognize her face actually.

Maku would speak briefly on what he saw before changing the subject, saying he was tired. He’d snap a finger and a door would appear behind him, it seemed that even though they had separated Maku’s chakra from Sanctuary he still had some control of it. Maku’s eyes would meet De’s as he explained that Sanctuary had some weird effect on him, and Den wondered if perhaps Maku’s chakra had not disappeared from Sanctuary as he had thought. That did not bode well with Den, as he was worried that the chakra might start damaging Sanctuary again. He wished that Maku would explain more, but it seemed that Maku wanted to venture into whatever was beyond that door alone.

Den would continue to listen as Maku said goodbye to Aki as well, before leaving and turning back with one final word, saying that he thought the 3 of them still had a lot to do. Then the door closed, and Den was left alone with Aki.

The young sage would take a deep breath as Maku disappeared, he couldn’t help but feel a bit overwhelmed, he wasn’t sure what had happened to Maku but he hoped that he would be able to control whatever power him being within Sanctuary had awakened. And now, alone with Aki, he had to deal with the other problem of his. Aki knew a lot about Den now, more than he cared for people to know. That he was a jinchuuriki, that he viewed kumogakure as perhaps an enemy. If he let her go she could reveal these secrets of his.

Killing her was out of the question however, having seen her memories Den knew she had a son, and that she herself was a good person, which was rare among shinobi in this age.

Den would look at Aki a moment and open his mouth to speak, but his eyes would look down before he actually managed to speak.

“I’m sorry, but unlike my brother I don’t like… word getting out about me” Den’s head would turn away as the woman continued, his stance one that felt awkward and perhaps a bit remorseful, “I can’t let you leave this place, I’m sorry.”

What do you plan to do with her? Kuokou’s voice echoed in Den’s mind as he paused, waiting for the woman’s reaction. Regardless of what she said, he would most likely not turn back to look at her, and would continue speaking after a few moments.

“You can summon your son if you wish. I promise no harm will come to either of you.” As he finished he would teleport Aki to one of the other realms untouched by Maku’s chakra, into a small medical facility that also had a house nearby, and various types of scenery to enjoy. Koga would also be teleported there, seeing as Aki was an experienced medical nin that dealt with jins he thought it wise to put Koga in her care.

You stole that woman’s life you know, just for your own safety. Kuokou’s disapproving tone was something Den was familiar with, and a she looked back at the pond, the young sage spoke once more.

“I guess you didn’t see one of the symbols on one of the buildings near Maku’s friend.” As Maku had been to kumo before, some of the scenery had been visible when they had viewed his friend, and Den had noticed the kumo symbol on one of them, “Maku’s friend is already doing that, I’m just giving her the option to save herself and her boy.”

Den of course, knew that he was saying that o justify his actions. If Maku’s friend hadn’t been destroying Kumo he still wouldn’t have wanted the woman to return. Sighing, and looking at his reflection with a bit of self-disgust, Den would speak to the beast within him again, this time mentally. If you just told me who killed Minorin I wouldn’t need to harm anyone from these villages, only those responsible.

Den sat down in front of the pond as he felt the beast contemplate his words.

If I tell you where they are, do you promise to not ruin the lives of innocent people? Not just in your search for these people, but for the rest of your life.

“Of course.” Den didn’t enjoy this, he didn’t like harming others unless he believed they deserved it.

Then go to Haven Country boy, the land farther north and west from any place you have been.

[Topic Closed unless stopped]
TWC: 7615
6921 towards Steam Release Rasengan/Rasenshuriken (completed)
694 towards Tailed Beast Shockwave
3,800 ryo obtained
38 stats for Yuudai
Water dragon whip sharingan copied, can learn for half wc later
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat May 23, 2015 1:21 am
Though Akihana had kept her eyes averted from the pond for fear of influencing it, still not quite sure how it worked, she couldn't help but flick her gaze towards the image reflected in the pond when Maku activated it, a deep sense of horror igniting inside her anew as she noticed the blood drenched streets and buildings, at first unable to recognize them from what they had been. The destruction at this point appeared to be some time in the making, buildings reduced to rubble, smoke and ash clouding the pond's surface, the rivers of red almost all consuming and the demon monstrosity she knew only by its former presence in her village at the center of it all. Maku had made a promise not to harm Kumo, it seemed his friend was not included in that promise. Too stunned to react as the medic inside her automatically starched counting casualties, the kunoichi stayed frozen in place, golden eyes fixed in place and haunted by the sight of her home... No, what had been her home.

This was no longer Kumo, this was no longer the place that had given her shelter and cared for her, it was now this demon's playground, and if Akihana had it within herself to truly hate someone, she would have hated this demon for taking away the safe haven she loved so much. Beside her, Maku was saying something but the kunoichi was lost in her own thoughts, unable to look away from the carnage until the pond was wiped clean again, this time to reveal other people she didn't know about, people she didn't care about, not right now. A soft whimper escaped the blonde as the second scene too vanished, her gold bright eyes full of unshed tears as Maku disappeared into his own dimension with a brief farewell. His deep bow towards her would register later as an act of courtesy and kindness, in that moment, Akihana acted based on muscle memory alone, nodding her head politely despite the bizarreness of the situation. When someone was polite to you, you reciprocated in kind, a lesson learned as an Akari of good standing. It didn't matter that you had just witnessed everything you love bleed to death, you still had to be polite.

It was only when Maku had vanished that the first tear rebelliously slid down her face, prompting the medic to bow her head. Hiding it from Denkiteki was not exactly hard as the young man didn't seem too eager to look her in the eye anyway. Any other time and she would have felt sorry for him, even sympathized with his inner turmoil but today, today was too much., It seemed almost impossible that so much had happened only within a few hours and yet it seemed that she now stood on a precipice, one that marked the changing of her life forever.

"I-I have to go," she blurted out, still looking down at her feet, her loose hair hanging forwards to conceal most of her face and the tears that were slowly running down her cheeks. "My home... I have to help. I promise I'll come back, I'll do anything you want." She didn't expect it to work, not really, but she wouldn't be Akihana if she didn't try. His own voice seemed remorseful enough as he regrettably informed her that he couldn't let her go. He did offer to bring her son in, but that was a decision he left to her, another point that will register only later as a kindness.

"Please... "

His answer was to teleport her into an accommodation of sorts, one she had no strength to explore right now. Without a farewell, Denkiteki disappeared, leaving her alone in this strange new place. And the only think Akihana could do was sink to the ground, her slender frame curled up tightly on itself as it shook with fresh sobs, the true nature of her predicament only sinking in now that she was alone.

She was stuck here, with no way out.

Her home was dying, bleeding dry even as she lived and breathed.

And there was nothing she could do about it.

[Exit Akihana]

TWC: 15, 835

Claiming 78 stats converted to 7, 800 Ryo

Claiming Jutsu:

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24741-corrosive-mist -- 2k
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t25304-raiton-lightning-bolt-strike#189382 -- 4.5k
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22425-water-release-great-exploding-colliding-wave#171326 -- 4k
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27394-body-replication-jutsu -- 3k
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22305-body-flicker -- 1k for Mastery
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23793-water-replacement-technique?highlight=water+replacement -- 1k

Claiming chakra sensory recognition on Maku, Den and Mr. Hayato (NPC)

Claiming citizenship of Sanctuary I guess, all items and self are now in Den's dimension
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 134237

Sat May 23, 2015 2:21 am
Much to read.... Ugh...approved
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat May 23, 2015 3:51 am
Rolling for chakra chains now. Good luck. <3
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat May 23, 2015 3:51 am
The member 'Akihana Akari' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 2
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat May 23, 2015 3:55 am
I'm really sorry, I just never roll a 1. :/
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 271700

Sat May 23, 2015 4:20 am
Don't blame yourself Aki, it's not your fault Youka's a terrible back alley surgeon.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum