Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

the extream cronicle [for all, nk, training,] Empty the extream cronicle [for all, nk, training,]

Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:28 am
Sticky mist

Yensung awoke to the distant rumble of thunder in the distance and a smile came to his face his yellow eyes glowed with excitement. Its here!  A storm comes and brings the very thing I desire as a being. Fresh water and the opportunity to test my very own way to combat! Rushing down the stairs yensung prepared a two meals for the day and studied his notes from the academy. A hobby he reluctantly admits has been scarce with his free time of cooking and research he barely had time to glance at them.

Looking back through his notes as a student he recalled how despite the elements of a clan every person has a individual element and some have a knack for things. A statement well written by yensung but finishing his breakfast a thought came to him. Despite my passion which I hide behind like illusions I take a love for my element.  My being as whole must be complete. Yensung murmured to himself as he gazed through the notes and made a promise to himself as he put his yellow visor on. Ill practice two jutsu today and get them down by the end of the week.

But which two was the real question. The variant styles and signs he needed to learn were large yet his heart was set on two already. The hazel of a misty morning came to mind automatically how mystifying the mysterious and what lies beyond the mist. One that required quiet skill and another which required lots of water. The day was perfect and filled with the opportunity rarely as grand of this. Hide my allies and myself in a mist so great we can be safe, And defend myself and allies as in the manner to fight and defend equally. The fine line where water and illusion become blurry was beginning.

The sky was a a light grey with streaks of black and dark grey as Yensung proceeded towards the training grounds. The wet dirt squished and squashed under his feet and his pot was over his straw hat providing additional protection from the incoming storm.  The rain never bothered the young geinin as he loved the rain and recalled his youngest days dancing in the rain and his chakra was most notable within the rain. The sure comings of me in my element and that I will use as a tool and extension of me. With that thought yensung began a light jog towards the training grounds.

The rain began to fall steadily and the rain drops tapped on the cooking pan over yensung’s head. A soothing feeling of peace and tranquility filled the boy as his jog slowed to a walk. The fresh scent of wet grass and moist soil caught yensungs nose as he approached the training grounds.  The center of the area was nice and open enabling him plenty of room to move about. But full of puddles and small wet areas excellent conditions for focusing on the fundamentals of elemental control.
Shrugging off his bag and lightening his load as well as taking off both his straw hat and placing both his bag and straw hat in a dry but secure location yensung walked towards the open area of the training ground and felt his spiky hair slick down under the deluge of water. Focus and prepare my chakra for my training. Yensung began to stretch and warm his body up feeling the small buzz of insects inside him. Calm down to a low hum. Not today my friends he told them relax and rest.

Yensung closed his eyes and stretched out his arms feeling his chakra extend around his body. Fusing  his chakra with the area around him a single vision of the water around him turning into the fine and near intangible mist. From his studies within the archives the technique he desired to learn in full was one that required sings to be used. Not being the fastest at sign weaving, but now was the time to take book knowledge into practical application. Yensung placed his hands into a tiger seal focusing on the misty goal and slowly a mist began to form around him the falling rain fueled this mist as his chakra in the water around him clouded the area he initially stood in into a thin hazy mist.

The mist formed and swirled around and about him thickening as he wished and willed it thinning and enabling sight as he allowed. It was his own little sanctuary of mist. A area of concealment. And within this mist the rain fell around yensung and a smile came across his face. This is that hidden mist jutsu huh. Yensung admired the mist some more and thought of the many uses within it. Escapes and the risk of ambushes the possibilities were endless. Yet the mist soon disapitated leaving him in the rain feeling accomplished. The cost from himself didn’t affect yensung as much, but that didn’t stop him from desiring to test his theory.

Yensung took his stance once again and breathed a bit before commencing with his training. The unseen illusions and tricks that leave an enemyt wandering what he was capable of, and fearing them fearing the unknown. This was the thought yensung wanted to make the enemies of his home feel should they oppose him. A feeling of satisfaction filled yensung and determination burned within yensung as he prepared once again to do the technique again. Within the mist yensung began to understand slowly what he could do in the mist and what could happen. However he began to focus on something much more in depth within him.

Yensung never prided himself off his strength and speed nor how he can take hits. In fact he could barely keep up to an opponent in terms of speed and had absolutely no confidence in his strength and felt his body couldn’t take as much. No his strength was within his chakra and his mind. And the tactical sense of battle. As the mist faded yensung began to sweat professedly as the technique required a lot to create a and maintain the mist.

Yensung sat down after practicing awhile and noticed that the rain stopped and his stomach grumbled as he noticed his training was to be put on hold  for awhile as he needed to eat before he could continue with his training. Sitting under the trees where his meals and bag was located yensung ate and rested his body as he was exhausted and required some time to recover.  

The sun dimly began a slow descend towards the west as yensung stood up content and fairly refreshed by his meal break began to focus on his training once again. But yensung looked around and noticed a spider catching an insect in its grasp, rolling it up and then holding it aside. Perhaps I need to become the hunter now and make my true trap.  Yensung kept in mind about how his insects are relentless after chakra, or how a hawk goes after its prey. They act upon the very fundamental of strike or trap before the feast.  Just like any other being does to survive. Yensung thought to himself grimly.

Yensung approached the spider nest and studied it. 8 points, very sticky and requiring effort to remove. My insects can land their mark easier this way if I can make something of this biases. And with chakra I am going to gamble I can. Yensung observed the sun and noted that he could make something if he pushed himself. Standing with legs apart yensung stared at the spider a little distance away. Ill mix my chakra with my saliva and replicate this. Yensung moved  back to the training area considering the approach required to make the webbing within him.

Yensung took a few deep breaths and focused his chakra towards the center area of his stomach, yensung solidified the chakra within him and molding it with difficulty as he visualized and focused on making  this chakra into thin streams with a octagon shape to it within him. Opening his eyes yensung spat out forcing the raw chakra up to his mouth and out in a fluid motion. A long sliver of extra long spit came out of the young mans mouth.

The substance proved to be sticky and longer then usual spit, but to no avail did yensung create a web  out of his mouth. This was progress to yensung as he noted the consistency of the sticky substance. Well that is gooey stuff. Yensung looked back towards the spider web and noted the finesse of the web. Yensung tood another deep breath and began to mold more chakra inside his stomach and compress the size and density of the chakra threads in his stomach.

An unusual ticklish feeling began to build up within yensungs stomach as he focused on finer points and form a shape of chakra inside his stomach. A square came to mind, and a ticklish sensation came to his stomach as he felt his chakra mold and mimic the shape he focused on, and pictured in his head. Yensung spat out and a small silky square out of his mouth. The substance was even stickier this time but yensung saw the results as he smiled to himself. This is like a insect control jutsu, but instead I focus on my body To create the technique.

The greatest challenge yensung felt this technique possessed was the fact that the technique was a breath technique. While yensung seen fireballs fly out of the most seasoned of ninja this net of gooey spider silk enabled him to take a new approach to taking on opponents with this technique in his sights to understanding yensung pressed forward to learn the spider net technique.

Box. Circle, triangle, yet the elusive challenge before he could manage to understand the basics of this technique remained for yensung. The eight point octagon shape with the other 27 points to ensure capture. Yensung  was drained even more then practicing the mist technique since he realized that many shapes of sticky silky enzymes were all over the area he felt that he was nearing the limit for the day.  

A lost look of exuastion was clear to read on the face of yensung. Yes he was tired and craving a something to eat beyond mere desire with the sun rays poking just above the trees to the west. Yensung slumped down tho the now dry grass beneath him and began wolfing down his second meal with earnest of a starving man. Even learning in the academy never met the difficulty yensung faced now. Welcome to the life of a ninja yensung thought to himself as he finished his meal and waited under the stars till significant strength came to his limbs so he could proceed home. 

Wc: 1,820

learned hidden mist
820 words to spider web flower
+9 to stats

Last edited by yensung Aburame on Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

the extream cronicle [for all, nk, training,] Empty Re: the extream cronicle [for all, nk, training,]

Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:12 am
Approved <3
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

the extream cronicle [for all, nk, training,] Empty Re: the extream cronicle [for all, nk, training,]

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:30 pm
Sorry to intrude but you online get 9 stats not 16
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:44 pm
Oh gosh, thanks so much for catching that. <3 I really need to stop sleep!modding.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:56 pm
thumbs up will fix
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:24 pm
It just so happens that Hotaru Aburame happened to be in the area. Having come from Sunagakure and moved to a few other places before landing in the village of Konohagakure, she was ready go make this her home and stop moving to focus on her training. Moving along the village of Konoha and exploring it, she happened to come across a young man who was training. She stood there watching him train for a while and noticed, he used insects! Another Aburame! She didn't feel so alone anymore! Finally moving forward, a few meters from him, she spoke up!
"You must be an Aburame. I am too, I am Hotaru Aburame, most people just call me Hota! May I train with you?" She asked him smiling! This was her chance to finally focus on her training and Genin Exam! She was hoping he would say yes so she could finally learn some techniques and ways of her own clan! Of course after all she had been through, this was also a new start for her, but running into another Aburame was a stroke of luck! Maybe fate was on her side after all, and she should take advantage of this opportunity.
[wc:202]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:34 pm
A worn and exhausted yensung failed to realize that someone to happen upon him during his training. Yensung was so focused that he didn’t even notice the footsteps of the stranger. Huffing and puffing yensung jumped up with squeak as a girls voice addressed him from behind. How long has she been here? Yensung fidgeted in the mess of webbing at his feet from the day long training and tripped tripped in thhe mess of threading. Yensung blushed and quickly got up brushed his brow and hair from webbing and in a exhausted voice he greeted the young lady “yes I’m a aburame call me yen.” 

Yen looked around the area from the results of his spider web training, “sorry for the messy area. The training I’m doing is a bit tricky, but I’m making progress.” Yensung sighed and smiled at the girl before addressing her again. “but I’ll gladly train with you I need a bit of a break though to recover a bit come sit by me If you are hungry and let me recover my strength a bit” yensung proceeded towards his bag and straw had picking up some of the chakra threading from the ground and sticking a bug from his hand to it. Sticky but I can improve greatly with this.  yen felt glad at this chance a training partner would help him greatly this evening as so he hoped.

wc:1,820+210= 2,030
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:34 pm
Hotaru smiled at him as he acknowledged her, he had not seen her  because he was so busy with his training! She looked around the area at the spider webs and noticed how it looked as though a huge giant spider , like the ones in fairy tales you hear as  a child, had exploded in the area! She took a seat beside her fellow clan member, Yen before saying anything to him. So far, he seemed rather nice and interested in training with her.
"I was there for a little bit, but I arrived after the giant spider exploded!" She said jokingly as she took a small bottle of apple juice out of one if her pants pockets. "I can tell you were training hard, and when you are done with your break can you teach me that move?" She asked with a smile. "There is a few others I have seen other people do that I would like to learn, but I know it takes time to learn them, so I am limiting myself to one at a time." She said as she looked around the training area. The thunder shattered the sky above them as the lightning made an intricate spider web design matching the area around them!

[wc: 415]
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:11 pm
Yen looked over at hota and pulled out a spoon after eating a sugary roll. “ I can show a thing or two but in reality our teachers are the world around us. What we take from it and how to imply the lessons to the world.” Yen handed hota a hand cooked roll from within his bag and continued eating his bowl of broth.
“I only copied what nature has to show and our bugs have to tell us. After all our insects are not tools but a family just like we are a clan. Look at the possibilities at hand and the lives we preserve. They live and die for us like we live and die for our village, but some people forget what makes a village and what is the power that truly matters.” Yen looked towards hota and smiled. “Perhaps… just perhaps ill teach it to you after you understand your bugs more and how to use them both as a defense and offense. Plus I am just learning this myself, but I’ll give you tips how to muster your insects. With a technique.” Yen smiled a bright smile and chuckled. I feel up to this I can teach a few things in a few minutes yen thought to himself.
Yen picked up a strand of the silky substance and handed it to hota. “observe the stickiness of this, and tell me how it can be improved?” yen took a bite out of his roll and finished his broth. “ we are not invincible nor ever will be. Every person has a weak point just like a web as perfect as it looks can be undone. The question you must ask yourself is how?”
yen stood up shaky but feeling better after his break and able to control his chakra a bit better. Taking hota by the hand he led her to the center of the training area. “ quiet all your thoughts and listen to your insects. Feel the buzzing of them and focus on a mental goal you want to achieve. Just don’t let them eat me ” yen laughed at that and looked at hota with a smile. “ We are the greatest of trackers and a truly fearsome clan naturally we might be weird, but we are accepting and growing”
yen closed his eyes and focused on the insects within him. Come out guys lets train a bit. His insects buzzed and out came 30 insects  that flew and spiraled in a small sphere to the right of yen. Yen looked over at hota and awaited her move.

Wc: 2,030+ 439= 2,469
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:24 am
Hota listened intently to Yen as he explained things she had never heard before! They were simple things she probably should have learned as a child, but then again, Hota didn't really care about much when she was younger. And now that she is starting to train more, she realizes she should have been more observant! With the thunder and lightning increasing above them, she decided it was perfect weather for training.
She accepted the food he offered her as she listened to his words. "I have never really thought about any of this before, but I think you are right!" She said as she felt her Kikaichu buzzing inside her! Their activity increased with the weather and when she arrived in the area with Yen! Maybe her Kikaichu knew he was an Aburame to! She clearly understood his reference with the bugs dying for them as people do for their village! "I have never really thought about how much our bugs really do for us!" She said as she looked down at the two crawling on her hand, Yens words seemed to be getting through to her, not only was he good at training, he was highly intelligent!
Holding one of the strands of silky web in her hand she looked it over very carefully! "Well, the density and chakra and strength could definitely be improved!" She said smiling. "You have a point there is always room for improvement, which is why I moved here to Konoha, and why I am glad we ran into each other." She said letting the silky web go and watching it float away and land on a tree. "I guess I could understand my bugs a little better, they have been really buzzing since I came into the area with you!" Of course she was always willing to train and learn the best she could. In this case she realized she had to learn her bugs better.
Seeing the swirling bugs next to Yen she began to worry! She had been researching how to use something known as an insect sphere, she saw her dad use it once and one of her cousins use it. Now it was time for her to try to test out her own abilities! She tried to send her insects out but only a few left her body!
"Really? Now you guys choose to do this?" She said rather embarrassed. "Go." She said in a flat low voice. Finally she sent out about twenty five of her insects racing towards Yen! Unfortunately, she had absolutely no idea what they were going to do, embarrassingly enough she just proved she didn't know her bugs very well!
[wc: 864]
[864/2000 words towards Insect Sphere]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum