Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Wandering tales of a lone Samurai (IO/NK/) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wandering tales of a lone Samurai (IO/NK/)

Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:38 am
Just as her Tai attack would be released, Kiru would, pretty instantly, improvise his own plan. As her arm would be holding her blades in a backhand manner they would have to extend to do this. Just as they extended in attack, Kirus's hand by her elbow, he launched his counter. He saw things pretty slow, and knew he couldn't instantly react to this attack, unless he were to disapear. One of his tele knives would be summoned in an instant, just as Kiras attack would hit, and his hand would be nearly brushing her elbow, his knife would appear and he would be gone in that same instant. Now directly to the side of Kira as her arm stretched out in her sure hit attack his seal would be placed in an instant after he appeared, his hand already being close. Kiras body would shut down as the seal did its work instantly, leaving Kiru alone on the battlefield.

Last edited by Amaya Retsuno on Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Wandering tales of a lone Samurai (IO/NK/) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wandering tales of a lone Samurai (IO/NK/)

Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:47 pm
The moment he disappeared she would react, the explosive force of her attack followed by a swinging of her body. What was he up to? Her momentum swung around to continue her combination attack, her stance changing instantly, and with it the glow in her eyes. Now a light blue her body would move away just barely in time as the boy in his new position continued his forward movement. He was damn fast. Almost obnoxiously fast, and she was forced once more to fight on reaction. The glowing gloves across her arms would slip from his touch, seeming as if he'd brushed against her body, because naturally the armor would seem to be a part of her body, and offering a quick surprise. He'd not actually seen this trick yet.

FInally she would overtake his speed, her taijutsu move coming in hard and fast. Her back foot would swing around, her body leaning back to move away form him simply to balance her next string of attacks. Her left foot would come around her body in an upward arc, striking at the boy's arm about three inches from the shoulder with her full force once more, an explosion of energy resonating a foot outward in all directions from her knee to her toe as she used the power of her Koukan arm warmers to it's full extent. She felt powerful. Just the concussive force leaving her body felt like pure raw energy flowing through her body.

What.... Is he up to, she thought as her body reacted. She needed to get her thoughts back under control. THis was a serious issue. He dodged... But didn't attack. Was he reacting without thinking or planning something she didnt know about? As her arms moved the gloves of bright aqua blue energy would be filled in, the shields she formed flowing just under each of the four bits of armor her arm warmers offered, unnoticable by the naked eye. She prepared to extend them further if need be, proving her mastery over shadows in this defensive measure. Would she use... that?

~Not yet Kira..... Don't be the first to use ninjutsu in this bout. Force him to call upon it's power before using the power of your sewing jutsu. ~ She was right. She wouldn't be the first to activate the power of her ninjtusu. She would wait for it.

(TWc 1772 jutsu used is leaf whirlwind, ap= 1010)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:10 am
A sigh left Kiru's lips at he missed yet again, but at the same time, knew her attack would never hit as well. It was.. well frustrating. She held back from lethal force, and so far, these eyes hadn't compelled him to lethality, at least not yet. A dagger from his back hand would fly several paces behind him, unseen behind his back, and he would be gone as Kira's foot nearly collided with him. There was another problem he was noticing. His eyesight was great, better then it ever had been but it was... waning. Like tension building in his sightline. "Kira.. these eyes... I don't think I want them."
It wasn't just that they seemed to be straining it was.. the pain he had felt when they unlocked. The rage to rush at Kira and still be clear on his goals. "These eyes make me feel pain not fully my own, as well as the strain seems to have an effect from use. I think they are failing, very slowly."
Had they been his original eyes, he likely wouldn't have noticed.
"We can continue if you like, but this fight is feeling more and more meaningless. I am faster and stronger, but I haven't gained any sort of killer resolve to give me an edge. This extra sight is.. hindering me I think. Its like a poison, making me feel I can do better then you simply because of the sight advantage, and that is dangerous thinking."
He didn't have a desire to attack Kira with killer intent, and he knew that was what this would eventually lead to, especially with that black blade of his. No, these eyes were not his, he didn't earn them in battle, nor was he born with their strengths.
"If you'd like, I could keep one to study its abilities, and tell you what I unlock, but I don't think as a person I am willing to wield these eyes in a true battle. So take one or both, but I have seen your resolve, and hopefully, you saw through my clever ruses."
He hoped to imply that his movements that had seemed to be clumsy were more of a plan then she would have thought, but he ended the conversation there, waiting on a reply.

(Apologize for any inconsistencies, i'm still dying)
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:59 am
As he closed the distance she spun, ending her attack to finally lower her raised foot back to the ground, placing it solidly against the frozen earth to look at Kiru. He'd not felt the killing intention... That was a good thing however.... The belief that he was more powerful then he'd been before was... Less then Ideal. "Okay. We can stop here. It seems they're safe.. Maybe it was just the wielders. I'll take them from here and work with them. Moving forward she would close the distance quickly, the scythe of sorrow disappearing completely from her hands in it's third form. She would stop just a few inches from his body, looking into those red eyes.

"Now... I've something else I need to test. Stay still. This will allow me to learn the techniques you've trained but without the fear of actually weakening you... I've been buisy with a few new tricks if you didn't know. bending forward she would speak three words, "execution by kiss...." But instead of their lips touching she would aim lower, brushing the softness of her lips against his throat for a moment before allowing her teeth to lightly bite into the side of his neck.

This feeling was.... Different. There was a surge of energy and small taste of copper and warmth as she drew a small line of blood into her mouth, then the energy came, assuming he would allow all of this to happen. once the power connection was established she would release her jutsus, concentrating on the flow of chakra between herself and Kiru and the strange new taste on her tongue....

~With this new varient of Execution by kiss I can take the energy without weakening your chakra system. Thank god for my medical knowledge I swear. It's completely brilliant. I'll pull chakra from you to allow you to slip into sleep and bring you to the fae to do the transplants. Shouldn't take too long and by the time you awaken everything should be all finished and happy. You did great Kiru. I dont tell you that often but you've proven your supremecy over Yorice easilly.... Now we prepare for the big battle... Maku and youka.

She tasted the new element... Cold as yuki but with a strange tart twist similar to her scorch style.... What was it? ~Kiru... What is this new element?~

(TWC 397 for nitro style TWC 4624)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:56 pm
Kiru let Kira do as she wished, to test whatever this was, and felt an odd jolt as her lips, then her teeth brushed his neck. He was glad they were ontop a 100 meter wall where no one could see, as he was a tad embarrased. He was glad to hear her praise, and was pretty sure this was the first time they had fought where Kiru knew neither would get hit until one of them ran out of stamina. A literal standstill. However he was almost certain Kira had more stamina then him, as she had a lot more years of training under her belt. As she noticed the new element, Kiru had a small, sleepy smile on his face. ~I created that a little while ago. Its the opposite of scorch style, a freezing wind. Even if I leave Yuki, I still carry its power with me. Maybe its a gift from here for my hardwork in the village?~
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:29 pm
The energy continued past her lips, flowing into her being. It felt cool and refreshing.. At least until the pain began. As always the energy flowed into her body and a searing sensation filled her form. It was horrific. Her eyes pursed shut as her teeth entered his skin a little harder this time. She flet a new flow of crimson liquid hit her tongue and allowed her jaw to relax, a deep breath drawing in an out to ease the situation. The flow of chakra continued past her lips, filling her with power beyond her wildest dreams. She looked back into her history, considering her time creating the technique. It was an incredible epiphany.

~It tastes cool and fresh. It could be incredibly helpful.... I think. " She noticed the pain coursing through her body was lighter then average. The chakra was cool in her chest and resonated power with little actual pain. ~It also doesnt hurt as much as the other elements have... Is there suiton in this? Also what do you think of this modification. I've been thinking lately on how to use Medical ninjtusu in order to enhance my fighting, both in enhancing my physical body and protecting myself and those around me from damage and in the mixing of medical chakra with that of my ninjutsu in order to make it more powerful or work in different ways. The first thing i've been working on was my execution by kiss. Through a study of the natural tenkaitstu points I've found a neat secondary point within which i can take charka from. Instead of strait from the secondary chakra points in your lips if i take it from your throat chakra I can tap into the energy without vampiricly lowering it's overall power. Basically instead of taking the strength of your energy to leave you in a weakened state unable to use your own jutsu, this one actually just draws the energy out all together. You'll find as your reserves get lower that it will fel like you're sleepy. That's natural. The ending of the technique should lul you directly into a soft gentle slumber. The most important change is that If I take too much It won't kill you I.... I did tell you the down side to this was if i screw it up it's a little fatal right? I feel like i'd told you that before..... Hopefully. Anyway with this version it actually doesn't do that. And along with that it grants me greater control over the reanimated bodies I use for execution by kiss. If things go the way I expect them to then I should be able to set my elemental bodies to be usable in a catalist for my clone jutsus. basicaly that means through a direct connection between my DNA and the DNA of my bodies I can cause them to be connected to the shadow clones I use and because of this connection I can then create shadow clones of all forms that use the element i choose instead of being stuck with Just Suiton. ~ She would stop, taking a breath, though mentally not physically since the convorsation was happening only in her head. The chakra came more easilly now as his energy gave itself over completely to her technique.

her eyes closed. Her breath slowly calmed down to nearly nothing. She could still taste the small trickle of blood flowing past her lips, though she completely ignored the strange taste. Her ribcage pulsed. She could feel the energy mixed with her own medical chakra seeming to coat the inside of her body quickly. Inch by inch it moved, vitalizing her body past the point she could imagine and point after point of Kiru's precious AP was put into her. Like a flower opening up in the spring it brached through her chest, up over her breasts, through her collar bones and curled in around her neck. SHe pulled back for a moment, letting a long sigh slip from her lips. the feeling was divine. No. More then divine. This was the strength to move mountains. The ultimate gift given to her from the power of the trinity.... A cursed technique of near ultimate power. At this point she would have pulled a full seventy five AP from him, her hands forming together palm to palm as she used color course change, still drawing in power.

Long strings of scroll like cloth rose from her feet, spiralling up and around her. They glowed with strange multi colored energy as she used her technique to shift between bodies, allowing the boy inside her hidden sanctuary in order to keep the execution by kiss power flowing into her even as her body changed. She called forth the scorch element body, knowing thanks to her skill she could save extra power into each of her bodies and grant herself small bits of increased vitality over and over.

~Keep your head up. You might start to feel a little whoosy. Your head will begin to start spinning eventually. I'm going to take you completely out with the technique. You'll be out more then long enough for me to do the surgery. Once the eyes are back where they belong it will take one little jutsu to bring you back. Through the power of Medical ninjutsu I can actually skip the long drawn out healing process. It's a pretty neat trick actually. WIth the mystical palms jutsu I can flow healing energy into your body and near instantly heal the wounds. Then All I'll need to do is a few more things to prepare myself to finish a few more techniques and then everything will prety much be set. you'll wake up feeling well rested and refreshed and take the portal back to the dragon lands. Easy peasy. "

(TWc 5598, 1371 towards nitrogen release)
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:24 pm
Kiru pretty much already weakened from the use of the eyes and many of his jutsu, was pretty tired already. He listened to Kira, but didn't get much if any response in but a murmur of affirmation. His head would fall on her shoulder, and he would gently fall asleep listening to her. 

(Will make things later)
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:04 pm
She felt the sway in his movement, and reached out quickly, catching him as he fell softly into her arms. With a short shift she drew her lips from his skin, the long line of strange white chakra continuing to flow into her body from his. Just a little further... She thought to herself.

~I must give you this child. This was a brilliant use for the medical style. I remember so long ago, when you gave up your hopes of medical ninjutsu, shifting to Ninjutsu with the hope that it would give you the edge to fight at level with Youka and maku. I never mentioned it of course... But I hoped you would come back to it one day. It is, of course the skills passed into your blood. I used it so long ago. Your mother was a Medical Nin. Let us finish this up hm?~

This surprised her. Her eyes drew wide for a moment before she regained composure. Had the demon of chance actually... Complimented her? It was clearly a trick of some sort or.... She wasn't sure. She put her concentration back onto the lifeless body held in her hands. His breath drew softly in her arms, and with each soft intake she felt the power pulse into her system. ~just a little more Kiru. ~ She felt the shift as her body changed, her Suiton seeming to almost disappear like a spark snuffed out in the rain. Where it once was she felt a new strength. It was a burning desire that mixed with the frigid energy flowing through her chest. The two wouldn't mix, forming a yin and yang that spun quickly, Scorch pushing Nitro, never touching, inch by inch closer.

~Kira. Keep your concentration. Remember Even with this chakra point you can cause damage. Your teeth are cutting in too deeply. You should only be applying light pressure child. Anything more then that will potentially cut into a major vein and... we dont wan't that. ~ She hadn't even noticed the line of red now dribbling down her chin, small drops freeing themselves from her skin to free fall downward towards the cold frozen ground to splatter a painting of red across the pure white. Once more she would pull back, drawing the energy to continue but at a slightly smaller rate for the moment before her teeth once more pressed tightly against her student's skin.

~Right. Sorry. I'm keeping it under control. THanks..... These eyes....~ She wanted to open the convorsation to take her mind off the pain still filling her body.

~Don't worry about it. It will come with time. Concentrate on what's going on here Kira... WHen you get the eyes You'll understand how to use them. It doesn't take much I promise. The power of the sharingan will feel foreign to your blood but... It will mesh. It's just a shame it means giving up our heritage. Maybe one day that will change though. I'm sure the fates will prove to give you everything you need. By the will of the goddess...~

The energy stream flowed smaller, a tiny sliver of pure white connecting herself from her Victim. She hated that word. The one thing that made her want to hold off on the power of the execution by kiss was the realization that she was leeching power from thsoe around her. Sure she could use it more effectively then the target more often then not but.... Still it felt dirty. It felt like she was making up for her inability to be great by stealing from those around her. In a sense it was true. She turned the boy, Resting him gently against her chest and shoulder to slowly lower herself down. With a string of hand seals she released the technique, filling two bodies with the excess volume of chakra and the two disappeared off to the Fae

(TWC 6249, over 2k towards nitro so gain nitro, putting 5k towards nitro, 483 towards mastered shadow imitation and the last 776 towards scorch body linked to my skill and 3100 ryo claiming 75 ap for main body and scorch body, all of kiru's techniques for 2 topics and exiting with the passed out kiru into the fae45 ap saved in armor)

Last edited by Hisano koutaishi on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:24 pm
(Unconsious so no real post, but claiming
Shadow Clone (3k/3k)
Rasengan- (4k/4k) Not all done here, but i'm not gonna hunt it down
Barrier Confining Technique- (3k/3k)
five seal barrier (2k/2k)
Godly Wind (4,000/4k)
Mirrored sudden attack (4k/4k)
five elements unseal (4k/4k)

TWC- 6k

Stats Total: 30
Can only hold 7 though, now at max of 325
+2,300 ryo from 23 remaining
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:30 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum