Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

teaching the next generation(Open, NK training!) - Page 2 Empty Re: teaching the next generation(Open, NK training!)

Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:45 pm
"My name. " This boy wasn't terribly trusting it would seem. She respected that, though it seemed she would need to give her name and title to earn the respect she deserved. "Hisano. Jounin of the hidden leaf village. " She smiled triumphantly as if the declaration were something precious to be savored, something other then simply a name and title.

"And yours? " Her attention was split shifting between the two boys, studying each up and down to try and gain any information she could. Unfortuantely with as long as it'd been since she'd actually seen a person.... She wasn't gathering a terrible lot.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

teaching the next generation(Open, NK training!) - Page 2 Empty Re: teaching the next generation(Open, NK training!)

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:28 pm
How long was he there? A small smile played on his face as he held up two fingers and spoke," Well one option would be that i've just arrived and know nothing about your little conversation and thus am just in the dark about whatever you two are. Second option would be that I have been here for quite sometime and already have enough information on the both of you to make sound notions about the both of you, the pick of the two are up to you however I would assume you already know the answer to this Hyuuga boy?," the smile remained as he slowly sat his fingers down and continued to look at the boy, rather than give an answer that would be satisfactory he simply resorted to giving a two sided answer which as of late would have been the thing he did.

It took him a minute to listen to Hisano, her name floating through his ears first before she had said her rank rather proudly like it had mattered to him. The same smile on his face turned into a grin as he chuckled and shook his head," I really didn't need you rank, but thanks for that I guess. Now for my name I guess?," the question sat on his tongue for a moment, the thought of what exactly he should give her for such a trivial question was simple yet he felt compelled to at least give her something. Shrugging he would stand up straight and scratch his head, the narrow eyes looking between the two of them," I dunno what my name is...Its been so long since someone has called me it," a terrible lie but he would continue on with it," For now you can call me Z for now until I can think of my actual name," okay he wasn't the best liar, but considering his name was only known by the thing in his body and his family wherever the hell they were these days, he figured he would keep any hints of himself...well to himself.

Looking to the other he would stop smiling an setting his hands near his side," And your name is Hyena? What do you do cackle at everything or do you have no....what was it..Oh yeah rational thought? Or is there perhaps some story you care to tell about why you are called quite the...off animal?," not trying to intentionally be a dick, he did not understand why someone would be named after a dog with little to no sense... a scavenger of the lands.

[1469]
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:31 pm
Draconis Hyuga was feeling a growing urge to swat the other boy who only seemed to answer through verbal dances that the Hyena found extremely annoying, though he hid his emotions under a thick skin. He had had to deal with much worst. The other, the jounin, seemed to notice he was not giving away very much aside from reasons to slug the guy, but she seemed to be largely ignoring The Hyena now, perhaps she had just come here to socialize. That was fine with the Hyena though, he may as well keep training.

The Hyena doubted the other guy had a real reason to call himself “Z” other than to annoy the others, but he was not a mind reader, yet anyway, so he could not do much about that unfortunately.
He heard the query from the so called “Z”, and boiled. He was asking for a lot more detail from the Hyena than he had himself given, not that it would hurt the Hyena to spill his life story out on the ground for all to see once again, it was not like he had not done it a lot before, and it would help pass the time anyway while he was training. He paused before speaking, releasing a rather large fireball that flew over the training grounds, a couple of meters across, dissipating after it had reached 60 meters. He frowned, unhappy with the results. He had been storing up his chakra for a while but he had not been able to make it go the full 70 meters, never mind controlling it for any extended duration of time. He was not happy. Thus it was that his voice was calm but became laced with venom more and more as he spoke.

Where should he begin…? “Ok, as you guys have figured out, I was born to the Hyuuga clan. I was a normal Hyuuga kid, sort of. Unlike the others, I tended to be taller than my peers, though not by a lot. My hair color was different too, one of my parents being from outside the Hyuuga clan. Being little I noticed nothing unusual about the other Hyuuga clan members, in particular, from the adults. However, this all changed when I was in my fifth year after my birth. My parents were both killed while on a mission, and obviously, I was not able to do much about this. I was promptly kicked out, cast away by the Hyuuga clan, who hated me for not conforming to their ideal of what their clan members should look like. I was already hated as the product of one of their apparently more “foolish” members, and a filthy outsider.” As he said “foolish”, the Hyena formed air quotes with his hands, gesticulating frantically. He continued his story, his short biography of sorts, communicating orally.

“I was only five years old, I did not know how the world worked. I kept trying to get help from the other clan members, who had only been friendly or at least coldly polite from a distance, due to my father’s position as a close relative to the head of the Hyuuga. However, when he was gone, they had no reason and I received not one ryo, not one scrap of food. They forced me out of their area, which was safe due to their reputation and their past glory. No clothes, nothing. They simply refused to acknowledge my existence unless I was immediately in their way. Eventually I gave up and learned, and stopped hanging around them, pleading for help, and their young instead began to seek me out, likely with encouragement from their parents, and hunted me. My size was my only advantage, as for a long time people took their side whenever they started a fight. For a good while I ended up living in the forest, becoming more and more wild, losing most trapping of civilization. The only things I had still were the clothes on my back, and a book on wild animals I had had with me when the news first broke of my parent’s death during their mission.”

He paused, taking in some air as he had not taken any in through any action earlier while he spoke most of an entire paragraph. "The book, it began to get dirty despite my efforts to take care of it, it was bound to happen if I had nothing to clean it with, my clothes themselves reduced to rags, and being far dirtier, alongside that I had no real home in the civilized sense, no place to store it, it slowly became grubby. However, using it I was able to teach myself to read, in a fashion, learning of some of the animals around me. One page though, perhaps by divine interference, or just sheer luck, happened to be relatively clean the whole time. This page was that about the Hyena. I noticed this and began to wish I was a Hyena instead, as for one thing I would have friends of a sort, or at least pack mates. I would also be better equipped to survive in the wild, humans having apparently cast me out, nobody being willing to give me a job since I was homeless, no matter my lineage, it would have been utter futility to pester the rest of that clan of Byakugan users. This must have impacted my psyche a fair amount, I began to take on the mannerisms of the Hyena, unintentionally.”

“I get mixed up sometimes but I do know that most of my earlier year or two on my own were spent on the streets, and occasionally I got into fights with other children, generally boys. Many of the other children began to avoid me instead of picking fights after the play ground bully, a full year older at least, than my 7, picked a fight with me, pushing me out of the branches of a tree, while I was sleeping. I did not appreciate that gesture, to say the least, and after inflicting some rather nasty injuries, which you probably would prefer not to know about, he and most others left me alone save the Hyuuga clan.” The Hyena wondered briefly how much might have changed, if others would have left him alone too, if he had been trained in the ninja arts at that age. He could not help but think that being able to spew large fireballs like the Uchiha were trained to do at an early age, would have been a nice deterrent to attacks. Speaking of which, he realized that his attempts at the earlier fireballs he had been trying to launch, he had made them too dense, and that they would not explode properly. He would fix that next time he tried it out.

“My new found ferocity served me well, for despite the prosperity of the village on the whole, I was one of the unfortunates stuck outside the economic cycle, and unable to get myself anything to eat. I ended up having to hunt wild animals, often eating them raw until I learned how to make fires. Wearing the pelt of a small wolf tended to discourage most attacks so I could actually sleep properly on occasion. The rate at which I accumulated wounds, and scars, dropped drastically.”

He paused for breath. “By the time I was 10 years old, I could see that the Konoha branch of the Hyuuga were pretty much irrelevant. None of them held a real candle to the true power houses of the village. If they had the ability too they did not use it, not in a discernible way anyway, meaning they may as well not have had it. This disgusted me. They had cast away me and shunned many others for being “weaker” or not “pure blooded” of their own clan, when their arrogant façade merely covered a hollow, rotten core, which no longer maintained anything near the power it once commanded. This was seen easily when a trio of boys my age of the accursed Hyuuga challenged me, believing their numbers would be more than sufficient. The first one got some hefty bruises, and a lump the size of an egg on his head. The second got several limbs dislocated and had to be carried away by his allies. The third had some nasty bite wounds, and quite possibly a lot of internal damage as he received quite a lot of blows to the lower torso. They did not leave any later than 5 minutes after they first confronted me, and they left me alone for quite a long time. These three weaklings were some of the prime of the Hyuuga, their rising geniuses, having the most experience and training of their peers. Their tutorage was wasted, useless, even assuming what they learned would have been of any help whatsoever. I began to realize that being one of the Hyuuga benefitted me in no way, and just as they had pushed me away, I now pushed them away, dropping my first name, and taking on a new identity, that of the Hyena, as they were above all survivors.”

“Nowadays I am thankful to be able to rise above my former life, I can tell you sincerely that uncooked rats and squirrels, those being rats with large bushy tails for the most part, do not taste very good.”

The Hyena began to calm down a little, having become riled up as he spoke of the Hyuuga clan. “In short, they refused to help me, and were hardly content to ignore me, they had to torment me whenever possible, there were so many fights I did not mention, the majority starring them as the perpetrators. Never mind that their reasons for doing such were rooted in their own arrogance and denial.”

He stopped talking, wondering if he would meet more skeptics, who believed in the old tales of the Hyuuga’s former triumphs as if they were yesterday’s news. To be honest he did not care, there were precious few he thought about now, he thought about jutsu more than people if he was frank. He began gathering his chakra again, preparing to release another attempt at a fire ball.

ttl wc: 1844+1714=3558
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:52 pm
Z. She searched her memories for the boy's name or at least an allias. In her mind the list of names seemed to scroll endlessly, flying through person after person, trying to pin down the boy's existence. Finally she reached the end and the culmination of her hard work ended in an exciting cresendo... That then immediately petered out. She had nothing. "Hm. Z. I've heard a little about you.... It seems it's all true. You have quite the bite to your words. " She played it off gracefully, drawing one hand up to hold her chin in contemplation. Those who can do, and those who cant.... Bull shit their way through it as best they could. Thankfully before she could continue with her study of the strange boy the hyuuga child began to speak. and OH did he speak. Most of it flew past her thoughts, a small band playing in her head as he began paragraph... fourteen? maybe fifteen. This kid better be writing a book or something. That must be it. still... One thing cought her off guard.

"they... can't be but so irrelevant.... ask your kage... Or the Uchiha clan...well.. What's left of them. " She held a bit of distaste for the hyuuga of course, pride of the one closest to her, but what spewed from this boys mouth.... Could get him killed. that would just be unfortunate.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:12 am
It was odd how his eyes looked like they were closed yet his brow was raised to the highest extent as he stared at Hisano or to others it looked like he was looking past her as mentally he just face palmed. Shaking his head he would lean to the left and look to a bunch of what he thought ot be academy students and shrugged," You are a terrible liar Hisano....Not the worst liar, but definitely terrible. My words carry no bark nor bite...they are simply what you take them. After all one cannot let the sway of one's words cause a storm within one's mind...Or that's what a certain old man tells me from time to time," he was alliterating to of course the other being within him, but it would be just as well that he was talking about an actual old man that he knew...and that would be a dead one.

While he wasn't expecting the other boy to tell his whole life story and then some, while he didn't mind it the notion was quite unneccessary and halfway through it he had began to watch some birds flying overhead one of which landed onto his shoulder and he simply whistled to it silently. It was as if his mind had went elsewhere while he and the bird had a quiet conversation, although his ears had been pointed towards the boy until he had finished and then turned to him all while the bird was still on his shoulder," Sooo...While I didn't expect you to just tell your whole life story it was rather quaint to hear. No wonder there are not Hyuuga here anymore...Given that the past of the clan after the most known war in all of Shinobi history changed the clan from what it once was, You just had an unlucky pick of the draw. However," pausing for a moment he would slightly open his eyes and stare at the boy.

"You should know words carry more poison than a dagger, and depending on who's holding that dagger you can find yourself dead. So if I were you...," he created yet another pause before blinking and raising a brow," Ya don't say...Well alright," shaking his head he would look to the two," Nevermind me, just having a bit of a mental argument with myself. Anywho you are a jounin...Why haven't you been around this village as of late? I can tell the lack of higher ranks have left some of the other ninja...weary of the stability of our great village compared to some of the other villages, and without any other teams forming...well we are all little duckies with our heads getting chopped off," to make his point his left finger would slide across his neck before a chuckle escaped his lips.

A swift, but gentle kick would launch the bag into the air as he caught it with his left hand, the bird remaining on his shoulder in silence as he yawned," So why are you two here in the training grounds if you aren't going to do anything...I'm rather curious to see how up to par these new jounin are these days... Last one i fought was...Let's say that boy came up further than what I had thought. I wonder how my elder friend is doing these days," he had been wondering about both Samaruo and Kenzo for some time, but he couldn't feel the chakra of either of them in the village which had...worried him to be honest, but any sense of it would be hidden underneath his facade.

Turning to Hisano he would give a small grin which would show a bit of the sharp teeth in his mouth," So why don't you show me what passes as a Koutaishi these days... Haven't fought one of you in Hell knows how long and i'm wondering if this clan is still up to par...or have they fallen into an abyss that can't be climbed out of," once again there had been no malice or emotion in his voice, but he felt...curious as to what would happen in these few moments.

[2174]
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:52 pm
The fact that the others were not necessarily in favor of him spewing his life story out escaped his notice, but fortunately the Hyena was done talking, and ready to begin spewing fireballs again. It did seem that Z as he called himself intended to check out the strength of the Koutashi clan. The Hyena moved some distance off the better to observe while he trained, with less risk of getting hit. Perhaps the Koutashi were a clan that used paper. He remembered the weird stuff that had happened with the paper that the woman had brought down pre-empting her visit. He began silently observing them again, while gathering a large collection or fire nature chakra, standing a good 20 meters away, he should have plenty of time to react if they were to suddenly begin combat towards his direction.
He launched the fireball onto the ground, knowing he should definitely be able to reach the full distance away from him, he settled for making large amounts of flame covering the full size the attack was supposed to cover. Then he realized what a strong wind might do, and dispelled the jutsu. It seemed he had learned this one quite well.

He recalled a certain jutsu he had been trying to learn before, when he had encountered what passed for a crowd in these parts. This jutsu was simple really, one bent space and time, inserting themselves partially to be able to put an item into or pull an item out of a secret pocket only they could access presumably. He held a kunai, and pushed at the open air in front of him, not caring whether he was seen or not. The air rippled, and eventually split open, and he tossed the kunai inside, closing the air back up. He waited a little while, thinking over a new jutsu he wished to learn, one that allowed, to a small degree, the user to predict what would happen ahead of them. This interestingly enough fell into the space time area, as if that was not already obvious, and he wondered what it would be like to delve further into those areas of research. They intrigued him.
Oops, time was up. Time to check up on the Kunai. The air rippled as his finger tried to pry open the fabric of space itself, from a different area. The Kunai was grabbed and pulled out, nothing having changed on or about it. He smiled. Things were going to plan.

(ttl wc: 3558+417=3975
1901 words towards Great Fire Annihilation
197 towards Storage Displacement
994 towards Summoning Technique
883 words towards... something
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:34 pm
The boy walked off....thankfully. As much as she wanted to shape the young minds of konoha.... but this boy.. Had a death wish. Speaking ill of the people of the village was one thing, and granted quite the ass kicking of which she'd witnessed a few times in the past but speaking ill of one of the great clans.... and of all of those the hyuuga clan considering their past...transgressions.... Was suicide. She would need to pull him to the side at some point and explain it to him. That may help. 

With the hyuuga boy off to the side she was able to give her attention to the cocky child who called himself Z. Unfortunately..... No.  It would be fine. She was a jounin of konoha, what are the chances that this boy would best her even if she was out of practice.... with nearly no jutsus. Yea. That sounded good. "Well.... I um. I'm sure you know of the... Situation involving the hyuuga clan. And the fall of the yamaki clan. Someone close to me was of the Hyuuga.... Sort of. For our protection we sort of went on a mission of sorts to ensure our survival in those trying times and I've just recently gotten back. Thankfully Navi was understanding" She give it a moment for the words to set in, allowing a few sheets of paper to slip past her wrist and into her hand.  

"I'm sure Konoha will be fine. No one would be crazy enough to attack any of the major villages... Much less konoha (fuck yea  foreshadowing ftw) " With a snap of her fingers, her left hand rasing up to the clasp of her cloak, she allowed the garment to drop, piling beneath her on the ground. 

"Sure. I've only recently unlocked my potential as a member of the clan. Late bloomer and all that Jazz but I'll gladly test skill against you. " She kicked her cloak off to the side, checking the distances between herself and the other two to ensure she wouldn't accidentally be pushed into the fire the other boy was spewing haphazardly across the arena and then nodded to the boy who called himself Z. "I'll allow you the first attack. Let's have some fun with it Kay?"
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:20 pm
There the bag went with a slam onto the ground as he leaned down and opened it, his eyes looking to the bird with a smile," Its time for you to fly home little one, you shouldn't be caught up in this. You can come back whenever you like alright," smiling to the bird he would go back into looking through the bag for something that he needed. In that small time the bird would have flew off into the distance of the sky before he finally pulled out a funny looking pair of gauntlets. Sliding them on he would sit on the ground and stretch, his body making some very audible groaning and popping before looking up to her," I...Don't look on the past nor do I think on it. It didn't play a part in my upraising, nor will it produce a significant effect on my future. Things happen for a reason and we as being of his world cannot percieve what is known or unknown to us, we are simply moving pieces on a chessboard of the universe, catch my drift," after placing his leg to his head and pressing it down, he would stand up and grab the bag flipping it onto his shoulders and rolling them.

The notion that she thought the village was safe from all harm...highly optimistic at best, but someone had to think it," While I love my home and all anyone could easily just come in and attack...With what forces we have? A few Jounin and the rest just a bunch of genin, there ain't much to our military power now is it? Of course who's to say our fair Hokage will start something up for us, I dunno yet I just look at it from a six sided perspective and keep it at that eh," of course he simply watched her as she did whatever she did, he could feel the unrest in the weapons he was wearing. The trembling of a weapon was simply unseen but felt by its owner, and Hideyoshi knew why they felt this way.

Feeling that he didn't need to say anything more, he would wait for her to finish after all it would be rude to simply throw an attack at her. After her little speel about her unlocking her abilities late and all of that he just stared at her before yawning and sliding his left foot backwards two inches. Considering their distance was a mere nine meters, since his arrival he had never moved from there and she had still been in the same said area, he had quite a few moves he could pull in order to get the slip on her yet in this situation he would see to what extent a "Jounin" could hold up against a simple genin.

With that fact in mind he moved forward, his pace smooth and without flaw yet he wasn't running nor was he walking. He was more moving at a swift jog which would still put him at half his own speed for now which was 48 (47.5 rounded up). At the apex of his stride which would have put him at 5 meters, the bag would have been launched at the boys opponent (Hisano) at the speed of 83 (82.5 rounded). The contents of this bag included a bunch of clothing, a few ten pound leg weights and various other things all tied into one, of course this making it quite the troublesome bag to be pelted with. With this blunt impact force being 41, the bag would continue on its course heading in a straight direction heading for her sternum.

Now with being the first attack and all he knew more than likely she would dodge it and thus he anticipated this. With that in mind he would plan according for this, and in the event that she would in fact dodge the bag he would follow up with the following. In the event the woman dodged the bag, either by an attack or by moving, he would perform a single technique that wouldn't activate a single hint of chakra and no visible trace of it. Through pushing his physical body he would enhance his speed and place him a single meter from her at the speed of 125 in one of many blind spots on the human body, which meant his body took a slanted route and thus was not moving forward. With this single swift movement being out of her reaction window and also in an area in which she could not properly see, he would sweep into a mid kick from the moment his body has came back into existence.

As the technique ended his body would be further heightened within the realms of mastering the will of one's body, the mid kick to the right side of her body would no doubt catch the female of guard. This hypothesis would have been proven with the fact that his movements would evade the limited reactions of the body, yet he would keep other notions within his mind. He had already planned an escape and a counter to whatever the female would try to pull out, although if a lowly genin could already get the drop on someone a higher rank than him...what exactly did that say about those with power.

Clarifying numbers:

Movement speed: 125 (from point A [Current Location] to point B)
Attacking speed: 130 Speed for Kick and 65 for Kick Strength
Jutsu Used: Taijutsu Shunshin-10
Great Leaf Whirlwind-32

588 AP left

[3073]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:53 am
Alright. It was finally time to see what the next generation had. She was excited to finally get a chance to test her power against another in the village, though she wished she'd been able to more accurately gauge his strength before their little trist. Her mind shifted gears, going from her bright eyed youthful self to that which allowed her to rise up the ranks so long ago.

She remembered the girl's disappearance... though the time was longer then she would prefer to remember. It was a strange thing, the way her disappearance came the night before the new entrant who would end up changing her life, as if fate was easing her tension. she hoped for so long to show the girl who's pain she'd shared for so long the remarkable gift she'd been given. How they would share stories of power but somehow fate intervened. The hyuuga girl never returned, and eventually she dedicated herself to her training. It's been less then a week since she finally gave up, returning to the village and taking up her duties once more. She'd given up on her promise to wait, training her bloodline upon the girl's return and finally given up. Now it was time to show the power within her blood.

He... shot a bag at her? who the fuck even throws bags at people?! bags arent weapons. They arent tools used to assault your opponent. did it even have the ability to harm? Maybe it was a diversion. OH. Or maybe.... What if it had like three hundred pounds worth of weights in it and he was secretly super strong. Hm. As she noticed thrusting towards her she allowed the power of her bloodline to flow through her body, three small pieces of paper slipping from beneath the edge of her cuff to shift away from her body, not quite making it to float in it's position around her before she began to move. At a speed of fifty she began her dodge, Pushing off against the earth to send her body horizontal to the ground for a moment, diving off forward and to the left at about a fourty degree angle, calculating her movment perfectly, assuming the strait line between her opponent and herself met an invisible line between herself and the building to her left, drawn strait to her left.

As she moved The paper curled in on itself, forming three small shuriken that would fly forward towards her target at a speed of fourty, each about three inces apart in a vertical formation that opened itself up to allow the bag to go through, hitting the ground behind the point where she was once standing.

Perfect, she thought to herself. She'd dodged expertly, catching her hand against the earth beneath her, shfiting her weight to vault next off her outstretched arm, flipping over herself for a moment. Now her counter attack would.... Terrify him so much that he left? NO. of course not. How had he disappeared for a moment to.. wha..... SHe saw the boy seem to teleport directly by her as she finished her acrobatic maneuver, pushing herself in a V formation that thankfully would push her away from him just as his movements seemed to blur and then disappear once more. The timing would be just enough that she pushed off before his appearance, and his kick would miss her, though just barelly. She spun in midair for some unknown reason as the wind force of the boy's attack caused her to turn over. if not affected otherwise she would hit the ground in a way that would seem to nearly breaking her tail bone, though the arch of her spine displaced the momentum.

She would roll completely head over heels once before her palm caught down aganst the ground again, pushing her up as her feet straitened to place her down against the ground. Meanwhile the shuriken would shift directions flying back towards her at their speed of fourty, and as she landed they would float just over her shoulders, two on the left one on the right to shoot off towards her opponent once more.

I need to focus, she thought through the entire maneuver. He'd done something, and it seemed pretty effective at disrupting her momentum. Was he that fast, or was this some strange jutsu she couldn't see. Assuming things are as described she would continue with her thoughts as described. Well... I can see him now. Her mind shifted back to the old days, learning elemental manipulation along side her best friend as she searched for a tool to assist in the fight. There was... Oh goddess. what was that jutsu.

~Flashback cuz im cool like that~

"Hisano. I've just learned something that could be useful for us. It will boost the fighting styles we've been working on for so long. I overheard one of the jounin speaking about a new technique... And it's even water style so you can use it... THough I doubt I'll figure it out as usual. "

"Come now. I'm sure you can do it. What's it called?"

"Water trident."

~back to the present~

She remembered learning the basics of the jutsu, flowing the chakra and further gaining it's effects. It was designed to make her more powerful and there was something else... What... What was it. Protection? Yes. It was protection. it would allow her to take a beating just a little better. Now all she had to do was remember exactly how she'd done it, and quick before this boy got the drop on her again.

(TWC 2339, ap=346-60=274)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:43 am
(srry I am busy have not a lot of time to post nowadays, feel free to 48 hours me while you guys are fighting, it will not really affect what I am doing)

The Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell technique… a truly interesting one. It must have been invented in a pinch, for it mimicked the attempts of weaker animals to bluff, making themselves seem stronger than they truly were. He quite liked the idea, it reminded him of the village, with its jounin who had yet to impress him, and the clan who had first forsaken him that he had cast off. It was a simple technique really, one generated a rather thin layer of chakra, creating the illusion that they had created something truly more massive. This appeared to start high up, and of fire natured chakra, it would appear to all others that it was in fact a rather huge and gigantic and enormous fire ball headed for their way. To all intents and purposes it would look rather painfully realistic, the targets would feel the heat of the impending doom with their name written on it, and would generally not be foolish enough to stick around, at least not until after the first time. Acting would help the user pull this jutsu off as well, since if the user did not seem to believe that the fire ball existed, any targets fooled might quickly realize this and stop being fooled and become instead rather enraged. He thought through the steps of the genjutsu type technique.

The first hand seal was that of the Boar. Making sure he was a fair distance away from the others, and certain they might not notice due to their other distractions, that being those of each other, he hoped they did not notice, since he might need to test this genjutsu out on them later. He began gathering chakra into his body, slowly manipulating it so that it could take the form of a giant fire ball later.

(ttl wc: 3975+303=4278
1901 words towards Great Fire Annihilation
197 towards Storage Displacement
994 towards Summoning Technique
1186 words towards... http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22721-demonic-illusion-descending-hell-technique
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum