Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

Teaching the new Generation Empty Teaching the new Generation

Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:43 pm
Mission Name: Guiding the Next Generation
Type: Instruction
Character Requirements: Genin+
Mission Location: Konoha
Word Count Requirements: 1k
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? No
Reward: 1k ryo, 10% training discount (Valid for 1 use)

Task:
The academy each week hosts an shadowing event for future Konoha shinobi. As such for the day you are going to be shadowed by 3 Academy students as you go about your daily duties, be those duties simple missions, training or even spars. For the most part you will explain your way of the shinobi to those children and attempt to explain to them what the village means to you.

"Hmm."

The young Shinkou stood at the front of his store for some time looking at something that perturbed him...A giant mound of snow. He had no idea where it had came from for he had no hand in creating it. It was not there the prior day or last night...and his sister hadn't left the house to come outside so she didn't do it either. The thought perplexed him for a moment until the manifestation of his Yuumei came to the forefront," Thinking about trivial matters will only make your head hurt my young monkey...Why don't you put your thought process onto better things...like getting stronger," the voice echoed in his mind for some time as he looked up behind him. For many it would seem like he was staring at nothing but air, but for him a mere silhouette of someone...something stood behind him. He couldn't see any facial features or anything, but the only thing that stood out was the ever piercing amber eyes that seemed to stare into his. Ever since he could see this partial manifestation he wondered what or who they were...what they wanted out of him and more importantly...was it going to do harm to him. Ever since he activated what he came to find out to be his Meigan, wisps of black and blue fluttered around him, and he thought was going crazy at first. Given the voice that he only heard in patches as well, he was going to admit himself but the things the silhouette revealed to him didn't seem like a lie...or were they half truths?

Shaking his heads from his thoughts he decided to forgo thinking further on the snow mound and walked off toward the academy. He remembered that he was going to be helping out at the academy, letting a group of academy students follow him to show what he did on the day to day. It was a nice little incentive that helped groom the next generation of Shinobi. His walk was filled with silence for the most part with his Yuumei manifestation being silent, but he could feel them lingering about...not that they could leave him. It was weird having another being, whether it was a chakra manifestation or spiritual manifestation, in his own body. Kind of like two mind and souls in one body but Ichimaru was piloting it. That was a thought that he had...could the Yuumei actually take over his body. As the thought went through his mind, a wry chuckle would echo within the confines of his mind before he heard the voice once more," Do not worry my child...I have no aspirations to take over your vesse- body. I am here to help as you are here to give life...," cryptic. That was the only thing he could take from that, but a sense of security was felt throughout his being.

After some time of walking he finally made it to the academy he could hear some of the classes going on outside, but he was given a room number to head to. As he walked through the halls memories of his own time here had been playing back within his mind as if it had only happened yesterday. He still remembered those that were in the same class as him, some he had even seen walking the streets of Konoha or helping out with missions. When he arrived to the room he was assigned, he'd slowly step in to see three academy students sitting by the main teachers desk. A boy and two girls. They all waved to him though the boy was a little apprehensive on the ordeal. He could feel him at least judging based on Ishi's looks. To be honest he did look a bit...meek, but there was nothing meek about this young shinobi. Walking over them, he would give them a small wave and begin to speak," Hello. My name is Ishimaru. I am your instructor for the day and I hope we can get along just fine and learn something from one another."

The girls were excited about it while the younger male was still a bit apprehensive about listening to someone who looks about the same age as him. With that he would begin to head out and have the others follow him. Before he stepped out he would remind them to bundle up as it was a little chilly outside. With that the four would begin their travels into Konoha. As they walked he would begin to explain some of the duties of being a Genin. " The missions I take as a Genin usually consist of E rank which is just simply helping around the village, to D rank missions which could potentially take you out of the village but no further than the borders. Its a little boring yes, but you can meet a lot of new people and even learn some new skills while you are doing it." The heads were nodding a bit, but since he couldn't show them an example at the moment he just continued to walk through the village with him. Of course one of them asked what made him want to be a ninja? More specifically what kept him going as a ninja.

That made him pause at a nearby bench as he turned around and looked at them," Honestly? After what happened when Kiri attacked her village....i lost my elder brother and my father which left only me and my sister. She has a very complicated illness that prevents her from walking and currently we have no cure for it...She was at first my only motivation to keep going because if I didn't who would take care of her? Then as I continued move forward...it became getting stronger so that no one went through that again...No one should lose their families and their friends to something like that...and if i could be stronger then i could stop it. Plus my sister looks up to me and i won't let her down...or you all," there was a warm smile on his face as he heard someone else coming forward.

WC: 1,026
10 Stats
3 AP
1K ryo
10% Training discount
1,026 words toward Meigan Stage 2
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 352950

Teaching the new Generation Empty Re: Teaching the new Generation

Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:13 pm
It was the beginning of a beautiful day for Goto Senju, Genin of Konohagakure. He woke up pretty late, had the chance to sleep in a bit, it wasn't as cold as the previous days and it seemed the higher ups finally figured out his worth. One would ask why he suddenly had that thought. Well, mostly because he received yet another mission request to help out his village. Althought it was still on the lower side of the ranks, D to be precise, this time it started to look like they knew he was able to handle something more seriously. Of course every genin had to start somewhere, and usually E-rank missions were the place to be. But not this time. After doing his fair share of those, Goto would finally be able to try his hand at something higher.

With the note in his hand, the silver haired went over the task once more before he would decide to head out. To put it shortly, it seemed like Goto and some others were responsible for explaining their ninja way and what they do to some academy students. Each one of the Genin would be shadowed by three of them. "Almost feels like my own squad" Goto thought out loud. Although it sounded pretty interesting on one hand, on the other the silver haired hoped it wouldn't turn out too boring for the students. It wasn't as if every day was full of adventure or anything. On his way over the boy decided not to think too much about it and just go with the flow of things.

Upon his arrival at the Academy, Goto was told to head to one of the many classrooms, which he did. As he was walking, he started to think back at the time when he was still a student as well. Entering the room he could notice the three students present. "Sup, I'm Goto. I'll be your sensei for the day I suppose. Let's take this outside, it's a beautiful day so no use staying in here right?" As they were walking outside Goto would explain them how he usually went on lower ranked mission and even though he didn't always liked the things that needed to be done, he told them regardless of the difficulty there was obviously a lot he could learn, even from the lower ranked ones. 

A couple of hours had passed and the only thing left for Goto was to tell them about his shinobi way and what the village meant to him. "My ninja way? Protect those who can't protect themselves, but do it while showing off" he'd say with a big smile. As for what Konohagakure meant to him the silver haired would try and come up with a more serious reply. "I won't say that I would die for my village, you never know what happens in the future. But I'll do everything in my power to grow stronger so that there won't be a situation where I could die" he answered with a soft smile. And with that it was time to walk them back to their class, hoping they had learned at least something from him. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 534)
Claims:
- 500/500 Genjutsu Release (250 to learn, 250 to master)
- Mission rewards (1100 ryo: 1000 + 100 Genin bonus, 3 AP, 10% training discount)
- 5 stats
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Stat Page : Hyuuga Souji Statistics
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:15 pm
Approved
Uchiha Benji
Uchiha Benji
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Uchiha Benji
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Ryo : 27000

Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:19 pm
It was a sunny Wednesday. It was early in the morning. Even though the sun was shining, the weather was pretty cold. This was a great day for Uchiha Benji from Konoha, since he was asked to pass on a small part of his knowledge to 3 academic students. Benji, of course, gladly accepted it, as it further increased his ego. Well, of course, the boy was still asleep. He was in the habit of being late, which is why he set his alarm clock the night before. He could barely fall asleep in his excitement the night before, constantly thinking about what he was going to show them and what he was going to tell. Of course, he was sure he would tell the story of the Uchiha clan. And he was quite hopeful that at least 1 of the 3 academics would be from the Uchiha clan. Even in the morning, he was so excited that he got up 5 minutes before the alarm clock. His eyes almost popped, he didn't even feel sleepy. He got up and quickly embedded his bed. He walked to the bathroom and washed his face and brushed his teeth. Then he went back to his room and started dressing. Her mom was already shouting at the boy.
- Benji! Are you awake? - his mother asked because he was afraid the boy would fall asleep
- Yes mom, I'm dressing up! - answered the boy
Then the boy was done and set off for the Academy. He also skipped breakfast as he was not hungry for excitement. As he walked, he kept thinking about what he was going to say. He was completely immersed in his thoughts. After a 5-10 minute walk, he even arrived at the academy. He went to the room he was assigned to. The 3 academics were already waiting for him there. 1 of them wore an Uchiha t-shirt. Benji smiled at this and then greeted them.
- Hi! I am Uchiha Benji. I'm from the notorious Uchiha clan, but I see, I am not alone with this. I am here, because I want to teach you some things. Let’s go outside, this academy is still worrying! - said the young boy funny
Then they headed for the yard. He planted the 3 genins and stopped in front of them. He started talking about missions, practices, and techniques. He started giving them tips. He said that it is not the good ninja who knows 100 jutsu, but the one who knows a pair, but he uses them very well. He also told about the history of the Uchiha clan and the Sharingan. He also showed it. After a couple of hours, he finished what he had to say, so it was time to end the day with his last topic. What is his ninja way?
- So what is my ninja way? It is an interesting question. Unfortunately, our clan has weakened a bit these days. I want to make you big and strong again. I want to be the leader of the Uchiha clan. And the same is true for Konoha. Our village was the strongest once, but now we are unfortunately getting sick. But day by day we will be stronger. We need enthusiastic young people like you to make Konoha great again! Never give up on your dreams, I hope I helped you a lot today! - finished Benji.
The boy then leaded the 3 academic students back to the room and said goodbye to them. He said that whatever they needed, just let him know, he would help.

WC: 604

Rewards from Mission:

Word Bank:

End of Topic:
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Stat Page : Hyuuga Souji Statistics
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds