Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Storm Talon StyleToday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Sun May 26, 2024 4:34 pmHebiishi OrochiThe Investment of the Century!Sun May 26, 2024 10:43 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
195 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
69 Posts - 14%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Karasu Nara
Karasu Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Training day! Empty Training day!

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:45 pm
Karasu walked onto the academy training field with the goal of training for the genin exams. It was a typical sunny day in konoha and Karasu began to do his stretches to prepare for his training. He began with 40 laps around the training field and then he proceeded to do 100 push ups and 150 sit-ups. Afterwards he began to flow through the motions of his katas. He moved like a graceful dance slowly getting faster and faster until he was nothing but a blur. Stopping in a low crouch he stood up and wiped the sweat from his forehead and then proceeded to practice his jutsu. Dog, Boar, Ram! Poof! He turned into a wolf and began to run around the training field finding it difficult to hold a four legged form unlike being the ANBU who had two legs. As he ran his form began to grow fuzzy as it dissipated. "Darn, I'll need to take a humanoid form." Karasu said to himself. Ok! Dog, Boar, Ram! Poof! The ANBU agent was back again running through katas getting faster and faster in this beautiful dance of death. He was just a blur flying through strikes and kicks and a flurry of punches. He hen paused and ran through a new set of hand signs, Ram, Snake, Tiger! Poof! Poof! Two exact copies of Karasu appeared and then there were three going through this magnificent dance called a kata.
Word count:243
I claim 2 stat points

Last edited by Karasu Nara on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a few words to make it longer)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Training day! Empty Re: Training day!

Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:01 pm
(there you go, you got the stat page linked, just put your stats in your actual stat page now, also, lets assume you are a genin now :D, also, keep in mind you did not make anbu rank yet lol)

Draconis entered, breathing fire heavily. He was annoyed, rather much, as his packmates where possibly too busy and were nowhere to be seen, at all. He harrumphed in quite the irritated fashion. Then he continued breathing fire, attempting to expand on the previous fire based jutsu he had learned, the thingy that involved large amounts of flame being concentrated into a dragon shaped head of ball of flame. Now, he was aiming for a rather massive A rank version that would cover rather vast amounts of area. That would be helpful for dealing with pests indeed.

He saw a boy training in the academy training field. It looked like he was practicing the basics, which was good. Basics are the foundation upon which advanced techniques are born. He walked up to the boy "Who are you?" the Hyena said
Karasu Nara
Karasu Nara
Citizen

Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:19 pm
Karasu glanced up after hearing the voice. He noticed someone entering the grounds and dismissed his clones and henge. He looked over the ninja in front of him, obviously a shinobi due to the headband and he looked tall and obviously muscled. "I am Karasu Nara, who are you?" He said in a bored tone as he wiped the sweat from his brow and drank some water. He sat down in the grass on the academy yard and looked at the newcomer under a critical eye.
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:20 pm
Jason arrived at the academy to do some training. in reality, he went there to study, but he felt more like training. as he entered, he heard that someone was already there, and running around. Jason walked up to the area and found a person there, doing training. Jason walked up to the person and he was being careful with the person, so as to not startle them in mid-training. Jason cleared his throat to get the person's attention. "Um, excuse me. would you like to tell me your name?" Jason asked. if the person responded, then Jason would be glad that he had gotten his attention. Jason then stretched his legs and arms in preparation for some training. who knows? perhaps this person would help out.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:41 pm
Hmm, perhaps he would meet some more worthy pack mates, who would not run and hide like his previous ones had. He had not seen hide nor tail of the former pack mates of his, Lingqi Rentei and Kaito Yasaka, and this was annoying him. One of these days, perhaps he would find someone to train with consistently as opposed to only once or twice before being on his own again. He was filled with rage, and despite Kaito’s warning from what felt like long long ago, he felt his rage fuelling his jutsu. He carefully erupted in flames, launching a massive fireball 5 meters across into the open air, the flames soaring over the nearby rooftops before dissipating into the wind. Better, but it was not quite there yet.

He realized some of the people nearby had spoken, people now, now a single boy, a second had walked up as well to join the first. “I am the Hyena. You are… another Nara? And what about you? The Polite one!” The Hyena finished talking, facing the newest arrival, Jason Kaguya, though he did not know his name yet.

(139+189=328)
Karasu Nara
Karasu Nara
Citizen

Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:25 pm
Karasu was surprised at the massive fireball that the behemoth of a shinobi launched and was thinking that he did need even a low ranked fire jutsu in order to be a well rounded shinobi. "So you are the Hyena? Could you teach me any fire jutsu?" He asked in a curious tone amazed at what a true shinobi was capable of. He also noticed the other boy who had appeared and asked his name. Obviously a Hyuuga from the eyes. "Hey, I'm Karasu Nara!" He said exited to meet another new person.
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:46 pm
Jason turned towards the guy who threw a fireball. "my name's Jason Kaguya. i came here to train and to graduate from being a student to a genin. i was hoping you could teach me the basics. and if not, then i can do it myself. no biggie." said Jason to him. Jason cracked his neck and started to take a sprint around the area. after he was done with about 30 laps, Jason walked up to the new person and had a question in his mind. "what's your name? or rather..." Jason turned to the other boy. both of the boys looked to be interesting. perhaps one of them could be Jason's teammates one day. "what are your names?" Jason asked them both. as Jason was waiting for an answer, he scratched his right leg with his left. when Jason looked at the boy who threw a fireball, there was something...odd about him. it wasn't his appearance that bothered Jason, but it was something else about him that was...odd. like, something boiling up, ready to explode at the slightest provocation. Jason had to be careful around that one. Jason turned his head towards the other boy and if he remember correctly, the other boy referred to him as a Nara. if Jason remember correctly from all the reading books he was forced to do at the academy, Nara's used shadow to control people. like, they overlapped another shinobi or civilians shadow and the Nara could then move their body and both of their bodies would synchronize. that's a scary thought.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:02 pm
(wanna swap? I can teach you guys fire element. also, karasu, I know you do not have any shadow jutsu yet, I asked denkiteki and he thinks it should be ok for one person to learn a jutsu and right after teach someone else the same one, so not having shadow jutsu yet will not be an issue if we train enough)

The Hyena listened to the other two, and slowly turned his head to watch as one of the others began running laps. Interesting, he had found another Nara clan member. “Say, Karasu, do you happen to know any Nara Clan techniques? I can teach you the fire element in exchange, and a fire jutsu I already know.” It seemed the other boy had ADD or something, he had not heard the Hyena earlier. “I am, the Hyena. Who are you?” This last statement and question was directed, loudly, at the one who was running around the area.

He gargled, sort of, and spewed out another large burst of flames, a nearby tree getting scorched and being reduced to ashes in seconds, due to the intensity of the flames. The flames were affecting a bigger area but he had to have a good handle on them. No need to start a forest fire now was there. He began wondering how much he would be able to spew out in one attack, hopefully he could at least cover the area of a house, or he would have difficulty catching people.

(328+188=516)
Karasu Nara
Karasu Nara
Citizen

Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:25 pm
Karasu looked at the taller boy and said "sorry hyena, Nara techniques are clan secret techniques, I can't teach them to you." But whenever I come across a cool non clan jutsu I'd love to swap." He then noticed the Hyuuga asking about his name, "I'm Karasu Nara, do you know the Hyuuga jyuuken?"
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:28 pm
Jason looked at the boy. "the hyena? is that your name? because if so, i don't like it. sounds too gruffly." Jason stood there, and waited for some kind of response to the other boy. the hyena, or whatever his name was. Jason turned to "the hyena" and spoke. "i'm a Kaguya. you mess with me, and you'll get hurt." said Jason as a slight warning to "the hyena". of course, it was hard to take his warning seriously as Jason had rainbow colored hair. but Jason didn't care. the less intimidating you looked, the more people would underestimate you. Jason looked at the Nara boy and exclaimed. "i'm not a hyuuga. i'm a kaguya! see these?" said Jason and pointed to his two red dots on his forehead. "this means i'm a kaguya. put that in your memory." Jason said while crossing his arms and looked proud. Jason then realized that the nara boy most likely referred to the hyena. "Oh, i'm sorry. my mistake. i thought you referred to me. so sorry." said Jason as he nervously scratched his rainbow colored hair with a sheepish grin.

Last edited by Jason Kaguya on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum