Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Karasu Nara
Karasu Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Training day! - Page 2 Empty Re: Training day!

Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:33 pm
After hearing the Kaguya apologize  for the misunderstanding Karasu turned to him, "that's fine, could I get your name?" He asked in a bored tone. Maybe he could get a spar out of this Kaguya so he could try and improve on his Taijutsu. Karasu stood up and sized up the two shinobi in front of him trying to discern noticeable weaknesses.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:14 pm
(yo, could you try to stick to the posting order? It does not matter much now but it will if there is a real fight and you will want to have the habit)

The Hyena once again listened to the other two boys. “I understand completely. If you are asking whether I have studied the Hyuuga variations of taijutsu, then no. I for many reasons have very little to do with my clan now outside of fighting, I will use the Byakugan in my own way.”

The Hyena turned and glared at the other boy, the self professed Kaguya, with rainbow colored hair. “I prefer my current name to that which I have cast off, I no longer wish to be associated with those scum.” His voice was ice cold and would have frozen nearby puddles of water without Hyouton. “I think YOU need to watch where you stick your words. I have eaten wild animals bigger than you for breakfast. Literally.” The Hyena’s eyes shifted slightly as he remembered hunting down a particularly vicious bear.It had tasted good stewed, though roasting over a fire was always a good alternative.

His long tongue snaked itself over his lips. He doubted this over eager fellow would survive long in the wild. At least the Nara boy wanted to keep his most precious techniques secret which was quite understandable. “You. The Kaguya. If you are going to go spouting off to other people to give you their names, you should be willing to give your own.”

(516+221=737)
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:00 pm
(sorry. i'm not in the clear of what the posting order is. so i'm sorry for that.)

Jason made a very serious face, which was not a hard thing to do for Jason. "my name is Jason Kaguya. i have to apologize if i have acted rude previously." Jason said as he was bowing. he was raised with well manners, so Jason secretly disliked this strange person. but he didn't want to tell it to him. "so, your name is, from what i could pick up, is draconis? interesting name." Jason smiled as he said those words.
Karasu Nara
Karasu Nara
Citizen

Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:33 pm
(Haha I'm sorry I'm a newbie! What is the posting order so that I can be sure to follow it?)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:58 pm
(psst, Draconis did not introduce himself as Draconis, instead as the Hyena, it does not matter much here but attention to detail is everything in a fight! Also, posting order was first Karasu, then me, after Jason popped in then it became Karasu, Jason, then Moi)

The Hyena was not perturbed. “I can teach you the fire element but I might call in the favor some time later, when you have gained more experience as shinobi.” He wondered if either of the other ninjas had managed to learn any clan techniques yet. He had some inkling of what he could do with his Byakugan besides the normal taijutsu techniques and in due time he would pursue those interests.

(737+72=809)
Karasu Nara
Karasu Nara
Citizen

Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:14 pm
"Sounds good to me." Karasu said. He then walked over to Hyena and began to stretch out his muscles some more to avoid getting cramped in the training session he was sure was about to happen. He could practically taste his excitement at learning the fire style. He could see so many potential uses for such a skill and he was very exited to learn it as always.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:40 pm
(gonna 48 hour Jason to keep the topic moving, sorry!)

“Well, to use the fire element, there are a number of ways to create the fire element chakra. The way I first found, was that of rather extreme rage, for reasons I would prefer not to go into. See, when you are enraged, your body naturally starts adding body heat to your chakra, and amplifying it, until it emerges, as a giant roaring flame. Of course, this will not always work, if someone is emotionally drained, or pathetically able to remain calm in any situation. So, what I would heavily advise you trying out, is combining your chakra with your raw body heat, perhaps your emotions can give it a kick. For now, just try to make tiny flames, perhaps ones to try and burn dead leaves with.”

The Hyena glanced towards the Kaguya, he should have been able to hear this as well, in the event he should want to learn the fire element. IF not, well, it was no loss of his own. “If you do it right, then you can end up with something like this.” The Hyena broke off his speech abruptly and after weaving some hand signs, belched out a rather massive gout of flames, that vaporized a small shrub nearby. It was rather fortunate that the shrub was in the middle of a concrete clearing, and there was no wind that day, he could have started something far more serious if he was not careful.

(809+241=1050)

Karasu Nara
Karasu Nara
Citizen

Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:57 pm
(so since you already know the fire element and the gale palm, that cuts my words needed in half right?)

Karasu listened intently to what the Hyena was saying and paid rapt attention to the detail about how heavy or extreme emotions can be a sort of catalyst to help you begin to learn the fire element. This brought about a terrible sensation, thinking of his older dead brother who died. He loved his brother an extreme amount and his death was still a soft spot for him. These thought renewed his learning spark and karasu was ready to get this fiery show on the road. Then he was astounded at the massive gout of fire that came out of the Hyena's mouth.
Karasu stood and Proclaimed, "Okay, I think i got this!" he began to search his mind for something that may spark an intense emotion from himself. He immediately thought of his older brother. He was reminded of the last time he saw him before he went off on a secret SS-rank mission from the Hokage and never came home. About how since he was in ANBU and was in the field the Hokage told them they had to destroy his body in the field and how he couldn't even tell them the details of the mission. Karasu focused on this feeling and let out a yell and when he did a small amount of smoke made it's way out of his mouth. 
Karasu was mildly pleased with this success but after seeing that huge gout of fire only moments ago he wasn't that exited about a little smoke. So, after he stopped coughing he focused again on this feeling and this time he held the ram sign to help him focus his chakra and he began to steady his breathing and then he let out a long steady breath and this time there was a small amount of fire along with all the smoke. He was really pleased with his progress.
314 + 604 = 918 Total word count
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:43 pm
(yeah, it does. For the fire element, the original wc is 2k, because you are learning a second element a rank early, that is doubled, and then halved as I am helping you, for a total of 2k. gale palm is reduced to 1k if I help you, also, the highest rank mission here is S I believe. also, should Jason return and wish to learn the fire element as well, I think I have it working so that he could get the wc reduced too)

Draconis watched as shortly after he launched his fireball, his new acquaintance turned pupil attempted to do the same and did not look happy to be able to emit a rather unimpressive trail of smoke instead. Suppressing his sudden urge to laugh at the boy’s discomfiture, even though it seemed he had had terrible events in his life, it was not enough. The Hyena spoke. “Did you feel the sensation, of combining your body heat with your chakra? You managed to get the fire element going once, but now you must get it under better control, and likewise your emotions. Start small. I am currently learning an A ranked fire jutsu, after having learned a B ranked fire jutsu. To try and catch up to me in one fell swoop would be utter foolishness. Did you catch that, Jason?” The Hyena personally had rather large doubts as to the capability of the Kaguya, but Lingqi had proved rather suprising as well, it would not do to be too doubtful or to discount anyone else yet.

He tried to think about what he himself needed to change. The two main areas he could improve, after some self reflection he decided, was the size and trajectory of the flames, which he could control to some degree though not proficiently, and the second being the sheer amount of fire based chakra he emitted. So far, he believed that he had sufficient fire chakra spewing out, to fuel the B ranked Dragon head forming fire jutsu he had learned earlier. He needed enough fire chakra to swathe a massive area in flames, instead. Gathering his chakra, he attempted to create a denser ball of fire chakra, that he then shot out of his mouth into the sky. The ball he could feel it mentally, it was denser than before, meaning he was also improving his chakra control, however, it was still not enough. At least the fire ball exploded far above the village, the various bits dissipating before they came anywhere near the actual village, avoiding the chance of a fire starting unwarranted.

1050+349=1399
Karasu Nara
Karasu Nara
Citizen

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:36 am
Karasu held onto every word Hyena said and began to think of ways to get his emotions under better control. So he decided to do some meditating on his emotions, he sat down in the lotus position in the grass and began to focus on his brother. At about this time, herd the hyena moving about and heard a whoosh and saw a large ball of fire zoom into the air above konoha before it exploded all of the pieces dissipating before causing some sort of fiery catastrophe for the village. But, he tried to ignore the heat he felt from it and he began to focus on those intense emotions and mixing what he felt into his chakra. 
Karasu decided it would be best to try again and see just how far along he has come since last time. He stood and focused his chakra with the ram sign and then built up chakra into his chest and then let out a long heavy breath. This time, a large amount of fire came out, about the size of a good campfire. He was pleased with the progress and Couldn't wait to try again but he looked to Hyena as if to ask how he was coming along with the element as he felt it far too embarrassing to ask such a thing.
223 + 918 =1,141 Total word count 
Claiming Fire element 
3 +1 = 4 total stat points
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum