Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

have i seen you before? o.o (io, nk) - Page 2 Empty .

Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:18 pm
As soon as Zachariah finished talking, Hysterio nodded and walked up to the counter, there being no line, and ordered two meat pies and a pair of pig’s blood and pickle sandwiches. Paying and taking the bags that were given to him, he checked the contents. Yep, he got the orders right. He passed the bag with the pies to Zachariah, saying “Two for you. For now or takeout later. I did a bunch of missions recently so we’re good for quite a while. Shall we start munching?”

If Zachairah seemed inclined to eat, one or both pies, Hysterio would happily begin wolfing down one of the sandwhiches. Pausing for breath, he said “You said something earlier about not knowing where restaurants are, nor being able to afford them? I am guessing you are not from around here then? Where did you start out?”

Because he was nominally training this fine day, he then took a bite and practiced his flying kick attack from a specialty he would normally have had nothing to do with.

(total word count: 797+175=972)
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

have i seen you before? o.o (io, nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: have i seen you before? o.o (io, nk)

Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:43 am
Zachariah watched as this boy approached the counter requested what he wanted and got bags of the foods that didn't seem to take the man any time to prepare.  The kaguya didn't take any time to take the bag and check the contents of it his mouth started watering just from the smell of the meat pies that were in the bags. The boy instantly found a spot to sit almost as if it was out of instinct more than anything else as he pulled out one of the meat pies and started devouring it like he hadn't ate in days or weeks perhaps. It took the boy a matter of minutes to consume both the meat pies and relax back in the chair he was sitting in. Well i have to say you are a pretty smart kid and as for where i am from does it really matter but if your so inclined to know. If you must know I'm only from a small village and sorta got lost and ended up here. Zach keeping his speech patterns the same and not given any sign that he was telling a lie even though he knew he was but he knew it was better if he didn't tell where he was from.Are you sure you want to train with someone who doesn't even have a headband i might be some nobody who's not even worth your time but if you still want to go through with this lets head back to the training towers so we can get this over with. The boy voice was more then confident and eager as if he was looking forward to the fight. Zach got out of the seat before stretching out  as if hysterio had already accepted to go to the training grounds and start there training or sparring session either way it had been way to long since zach interacted with another ninja and to be able to spar with one after a while ones skills could have gotten rusty and zachariah needed to make sure his skills were still sharp. 

[Wc 350+ 809= 1159]
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

have i seen you before? o.o (io, nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: have i seen you before? o.o (io, nk)

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:52 am
Hysterio listened to the other boy talk, it seemed he was from a small village somewhere. He seemed uncomfortable about the matter though, so Hysterio suspected that something bad happened for the other boy to come over to Tengakure. Curious why that might have happened, Hysterio said “How did you end up over here? If this is a sensitive issue I will not pry further, I am just curious. If you are here with the Tenkage’s permission but are unable to serve your previous village, you might consider asking to be made one of his own ninjas, so you can do missions and the like here. Honestly, you are slightly suspicious, having no headband, but you do not seem to be a bad person, if you wanted you could have tried to jump me for real in the training tower, or run off after I got you some grub, but you did not, so you seem ok to me, I just think you are not in a good situation right now, perhaps the Tenkage can help you rectify that situation later.”
Hysterio munched on his sandwich, contemplatively. Then he continued speaking. “You know, I would like to go train with you, but I need to pick up some items from the ninja shop first, if you don’t mind? I can meet you there shortly afterwards, if nothing else holds me up, like sudden orders or the like. Once I have run my errands, I can meet you at the training towers, sound good?”

If Zachariah agreed then Hysterio would run off, still chewing on a sandwich, leaving Zachariah with his other pie. Hopefully he would be able to rejoin his new acquaintance soon. All the way he practiced his flying kick attack.

(attempted exit)

(total word count: 972+292=1264
all wc towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23135-v6-dynamic-entry?highlight=dynamic+entry
claiming +6 stats as well
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:54 am
Zachariah ignored the other boy as he brought up the matter of being made a ninja of Tengakure and it seemed like this boy wasn't interested in training now. The kaguya folded his arms as if he was taking a defensive posture before just letting out a sigh there was no point in stopping this boy or making him do anything. See ya around Zachariah said as he watched the other boy run off and slowly made his way out towards Tengakures border. 

[exit]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:44 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum