Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Umeko Ametsuchi
Umeko Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10200

Ain't nobody got time fo dat. [ solo, training ] Empty Ain't nobody got time fo dat. [ solo, training ]

Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:15 am
The pitter patter that beat against the window of Umeko's room had awoken the light sleeper. It was rare for it to rain at anytime in Kumogakure,"But not impossible" the young child muttered to herself. She didn't want to pull herself out of the neatly made bed that was obviously too big for any child to have, a " queen size " they called it. Umeko scoffed that the thought, she was a mistake that much was obvious since it seemed none of her family wanted anything to do with her. The thought bothered her a bit, but she soon remembered that she was indeed not alone once her Uncle's deep voice rumbled through the house reaching her rather tidy room. " UMEKOOOO, COME DOWN HERE IT'S ALMOST THREE IN THE AFTERNOON GIRL! COME EAT YOUR..UH.. BRUNCH! " A smile spread across her face at the mention of a hot and tasty meal, she had been neglecting to eat properly since she had started this binge training spree. Turning in the warmth of her covers to grasp onto the last bits of sleep, Umeko closed her eyes once more, her body was still quite achey but she was gettin use to the soreness. " YOUNG LADY I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE AND FEED YOU GIRL!" She couldn't have yelled back, throwing her voice too high put a strain on her and made it crack so instead she gave in. Pushing the covers away from her she sat up and swung her legs over to the edge of the bed. Her feet didn't touch the ground, it never could and she found herself jumping down right into a pair of slippers. Grabbing a fifty pound weight ball she carried it with her lifting it high over her head before bringing it back down to her stomach. She would take any opportunity to exercise carrying on like this until she got to the kitchen.

It was obvious her Uncle didn't approve of the shenanigans his little one was exhibiting and so late in the afternoon. The child had come down looking like an absolute wild child, her long locks were all over the place and she was lifting a weighted ball in the air up and down, up and down. His dark eyes cut at her and as soon as she met them he knew she got the message well enough. Ume-Chan, put it down and come enjoy your meal, I made yout favorites you know. Pork bacon, waffles with fresh cut strawberries on top and a sprinkle of powdered sugar, a bowl of your favorite capn crunch cereal, and breakfast pizza. Umeko literally dropped the ball on this note as her mouth watered and the weighted ball fell to the ground with a loud thud. Her tiny feet carried her over to the table and she climb up her hands greedily grabbing for the food before stopping midway. There was absolutely no way he went through all of this today, and on top of that he had work, there must had been some catch to this wondrous meal, some dark devious catch. " Well? What's wrong Ume-Chan? Aren't ya gonna eat? You know you need it, all this training you've been doing without the proper nutrition is gonna back fire on ya." He was right, on so many levels he was but she knew better than that." So...What's the catch? What are you gonna ask of me? "At this point she didn't care what it was as she signed the contract by taking some bacon and shoving it in her mouth followed by a helping of waffles while washing it down with a glass of milk. " Oh I just need you to run down the mountains to collect a few things, and while your at it deliver a few other things, and of course I need you to clean the house while I am at work, oh and the garden needs tending too. " She knew it, she didn't know why but she could feel it in her bones. " So today I will be playing the role of the perfect little errand girl? Well I can't complain nor can I reject Uncle, you didn't have to make all this but it was a nice gesture so thank you. But why do I need to do all these things now? What's going on with such a big order from me?"

The large man smiled, he knew Umeko was a smart cookie funny thing was Cookie's weren't smart. Turning away from the girl he quickly grabbed a few things and started for the door. " Sorry Ume-Chan but I have to go to work the lists of everything needed done is on the nightstand in my room. I know you can get it all done today Ume-Chan.' The door closed faster than she can speak with her mouth full of pizza and a look of utter confusion on her face. She could tell something was up but that was none of her business as she took another slice of bacon and jogged up the stairs quickly to her Uncle's room. The lists was not hard to find which seemed to be separated into three scrolls. One scroll was labeled " HOUSE WORK ", another was labeled " DELIVERY ", and the last one was labeled " PICK UPS " Umeko didn't know which one she should knock off first, that was until she heard a crack of lighting and heard the roar of thunder followed by a downpour of rain. " Housework it is..." the voice was small and tired but she knew what she had to do. Going to her room she bathed and put on some black pants and a green t-shirt. She pinned her long Auburn locks into a tight neat bun and clipped back her bangs so that they wouldn't be in the way. On her feet she placed a pair of black shoes and wrapped an apron around her tiny frame. The chores wouldn't be hard but they would indeed be a workout and a warm up before she went down the mountain and back up again in order to do what she was told. Her tiny face was determined to get everything done as stated by the lists she was given before her Uncle came back." Even the simplest of tasks can make a big difference " Her uncle would tell her that all the time before asking her to do something she thought had nothing to do with training but in the end it would actually help her out, this was probably one of those times seeing as how each task was far too detailed to be just chores..

Word Count:1117
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum