Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Study Time! [Solo] Empty Study Time! [Solo]

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:38 am
Hikari decided it was time for her to take a break from training and learn about new jutsu. Up until now she has been taught jutsu by others, which greatly irritated her for ir made her feel weak and useless. But not anymore! I will study hard at the library and I will make a list of the jutsu I want to learn and how to perform them! Then when I rematch my friends I will finally be strong enough to hold my own without them going easy on me, like what Salzem did. 

She was determined to start training on her own, without the support of other's. She would be her own teacher, with the help of the books from the library.

Hikari walked through the streets of the village until she came to a rather large building, the Konoha Library. It had thousands of books inside that contained information from what herbs are used for healing to the best Taijutsu moves. Every ninja should go to the library to better themselves, being a ninja wasn't all about training.

As she entered through the large wooden doors, the smell of dust enveloped her senses. Some of the books have not been touched in years, even with the librarian trying to keep everything pretty and clean. She walked down the aisles until she came to one that read "Medical Ninjutsu". Hikari decided to look through the medical books, hoping to find useful information for when she was able to become a medical ninja. She didn't think she had the skills to be one at the moment, but she hoped when she ranked up she would be able to start working at the hospital one her days off from missions.

Pulling a few books off the selves, she walked over to an empty table and took a seat. The chair was a little low for her, she cursed her short height at that, but she was still able to reach the table and read perfectly fine. She started reading, taking in everything she was learning. I had no idea that medical ninjutsu was like this! There are so many herbs, antidotes, and jutsu I need to learn and memorize to become the best! I better start early learning these!

Then her eyes widened as she came to a page, two actually, that had jutsu that she was able to learn, even as a Genin. The Basic Medical Ninjutsu had two levels: level one allows the user "to use their chakra to speed up blood clotting in surface wounds, causing them to close and scab over. A shallow cut along one's arm or back would take around two minutes to heal." while level two allows the user to use their chakra "to reconnect fragmented bone pieces and temporarily reinforce them with chakra. A clean break would only take two to three minutes to heal while a shattered hand would take half an hour."

The other medical ninjutsu technique was the Chakra Anesthetic jutsu. It allows the user to "channel their chakra to their fingertips and make five blue flames. These flames don't act as flames and simply are just for show. The user then stabs their five fingers into the chest of their target. This can be used on the user himself. The five fingers penetrate around 1/4 an inch deep, and then inject chakra into the targets nervous system. The target now is unable to feel pain for the duration. The damage this deals is only in the fingers going 1/4 an inch deep into their target which is just a very minor wound."

"Woah, this is so cool! I better start training these right away! I wonder if there are any other jutsu I can learn?" Hikari said as she got up and took the book with her, intent of checking it out with any other books she might have found. She went to the Taijutsu section, hoping to better herself at her clan's famous fighting style. She couldn't learn the Gentle Fist technique at the moment, but she figured that if she started learning Taijutsu then when she could learn the Gentle Fist technique it would not be that hard for her to learn.

She pulled two green hardbacked books off the shelf and returned to her table to read them. Man, there are so many Taijutsu out there! I cannot believe it! I can definitely defeat lots of enemies with these! She was getting excited for her training while she read the jutsu. Her eyes lingered on two pages that described jutsu that worked off each other. Leaf Whirlwind and Leaf Gale. The Leaf Whirlwind is a "taijutsu where the user launches a succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus augmenting the chances for the low kick to hit the mark. So originally the high kick is little more than a feint. The user's strength and speed decide the amount of damage.". 

The Leaf Gale is a taijutsu where the "attack is a simple rear spinning low kick, but a strong enough user can send a large adult flying as if they weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the lower half of their body.". 

After making sure she remembered what pages those two jutsu were on, she continued her reading. Finishing her first Taijutsu book, she moved on to the second Taijutsu book. It didn't take long for her to find two pages that also had jutsu that worked off of each other. The Leaf Rising Wind and the Dancing Leaf Shadow. The Leaf Rising Wind is a "technique that uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.".

The Dancing Leaf Shadow is a "technique where one follows their target that has been knocked into the air. Closely matching his or her body's movement they appear behind their opposition, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick, Leaf Rising Wind, that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful techniques like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That being said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.".

Hikari was not sure what jutsu the book meant by the Front Lotus and the Lion Combo, but she thought it best to leave those jutsu for another day. She wassatisfied  with the jutsu she had gathered, knowing her training queue was filled up for a while with powerful and important jutsu. Next time I will learn some more fire element jutsu and maybe even some genjutsu! I cannot wait to continue learning as well!

She walked to the main desk and checked out her three books, mentally noting that she had a month to return the books before she had to pay a late fee. Thanking the lady at the desk, she left with a smile on her lips. She would go home to the Hyuuga district and rest before her big training sessions the next couple of days, and possibly even weeks.

(Exit, if I need this)
[I don't think I need this but TC: 1,277]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Study Time! [Solo] Empty Re: Study Time! [Solo]

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:48 am
you can get stats from this. <3
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:50 am
I wasn't sure if I could or not, thank you Aki!

Claiming 6 stats then ^^
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:59 am