Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

The Amazing Adveture of Kyojin and Aiko Empty The Amazing Adveture of Kyojin and Aiko

Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:15 pm
Here Kyojin was in the training grounds looking around. Something had told Kyojin to come here that was why he had left Aiko." Aiko I wasn't lieing something here is calling me and it has been doing that all day " Kyojin muttered to himself. Kyojin walked threw the forest of the training ground looking around closely for what ever was calling him. Then Kyojin saw it a Shrine big enough for him to go inside. Kyojin walked up to the double doors. Kyojin banged on the doors loudly but no answer. Kyojin twisted the door handlle ready ti go in.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

The Amazing Adveture of Kyojin and Aiko Empty Re: The Amazing Adveture of Kyojin and Aiko

Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:34 pm
Oh boredom. It does many things to you. So after Nurarihyon's weird things and the ha I'm a bitch kick from Aiko, she found that she absolutely couldn't sleep at all. So, she had planned to just kill some more animals for the lulls, but.....wait a minute, why was Kyojin's mark seal showing activity? At like 2:00am in the morning? It confused her and thankfully nobody was able to deter her from following her test subject and student. So kicking up her speed by a notch the world blurred around her and soon found him in a...wait was that a shrine? In the middle of a training ground? That was pretty damn stupid, it wouldn't last 5 minutes around her without being totaled by an angry water snake. As he banged loudly, she would remain hidden in the bushes about 15m away from him, as she wanted to see what was going on. I mean, worst comes to worse, she could always either blast the shrines to pieces with her own power or have a dragon fuck it up. Isn't it great to be random and dangerous?

(190 word count)
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

The Amazing Adveture of Kyojin and Aiko Empty Re: The Amazing Adveture of Kyojin and Aiko

Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:43 pm
Kyojin opened the door of the shrine and went in. When he walked in it was really dark inside. Kyojin felt around trying to look for stuff. Kyojin then heard smething " who is there " Kyojin screamed. No one answered. Kyojin then felt it get colded. Then he saw it it got darker then it ever was. All the darkness flew towards him at immense speed. It went straight in his body. Kyojin felt something change in him. Then it stopped it got lighter in the room. Kyojin looked down his skin was really pale. Unknown to him his eyes were pitch black and his hair was black. Kyojin went out of the shrine looking like a vampire." Hello I am your mother " said someone. Kyojin looked around " where the hell are u ur not my mim ". Kyojin then heard the voice again " I now rule your body ". Wait what Kyojin thought no this couldn't be happening to him he was like Aiko with voices in his head." AWWWWWWW I AM A WIERD PERSON WITH VOICES IN MY HEAD " screamed Kyojin loudly.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:46 pm
So Kyojin had walked into the shrine and stuff. She felt no chakra signatures coming from it, so he either was meeting up with some weak guy or he was doing some strange midnight praying. But all of a sudden...this malevolent energy welled up in the shrine, like some sort of ritual. What the fuck was her student? It was totally insane, something that made Aiko all giddy inside. After all, wasn't she insane too? the strange thing was...he came out looking like the dead. Well fuck, looks like somebody got shit on somehow. But all of a sudden...a strange thing came out of his mouth. People with voices in their head were weird? Really? You dare insult her Pudding!....and that other guy she sparta kicked, how WAS he doing down there? Anyway, it was time for some payback for that statement.

"People with voices in there head are AWESOME!"

and with that at a speed of 100 she would go through the hand seals required for her liquify snake of doom, crashing towards the shrine and subsequently Kyojin at a speed and power of 20. If it succeeded in hitting it would blast him right through the shrine and she would suddenly appear in the front doorway, looking downwards with a aura of demonic power surrounding her.

"Now tell me, what the FUCK did you just do."

412 total
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:54 pm
Kyojin started walking home when he heard a voice "People with voices in there head are AWESOME!" Said the voice. Kyojin turned around and saw Aiko. Before he could do anything she did handseals really fast making her snake come straight at him making him crasv threw the shrine. Kuojin while flying looked uo and saw Aiko in front of him. "Now tell me, what the FUCK did you just do." Said Aiko. When she said that Kyojin felt his body turn back normal but the voice in his head said" I like being with you " Kyojin then realized it was a ladies voice. " I didnt do anything I just fekt attracted to the training grounds so I came and looked around and found this shrine and went inside and some shadows went inside my body and I ran out and got hit by your snake now I have the voice of a woman in my head " Kyojin said.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:27 pm
A demon is a creature full of anger and vengeance. Aiko would be one of those currently, at least a little bit, as whatever was in Kyojin had apparently altered him if the strange form changing was any indication of it. But what could it be? Alteration of cells at such a fast rate was nothing short of miraculous...or maybe just some medical ninjutsu. However, she was pretty sure that he wasn't a medical nin so that was thrown out the window. He had left because of a...simple attraction to such a dark place? You serious about this? And now he had a voice too? well......what to do now? She HAD kinda just smashed him, not like she really cared in all honesty.

"Well....um.....thats....kinda cool? Um....maybe we should get out of this shrine?"

total 552
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:36 pm
"Im Yuki by the way the first Shinigami " said the darkness in his body. Kyojin jumped backwards and said " stop scaring me ". Kyojin heard a snickered and knew this was gonnabe a horrible life. "Well....um.....thats....kinda cool? Um....maybe we should get out of this shrine?" Said Aiko." Ok follow me then Aiko we can do a little stargazing and mayb u can teach me how to keep voices under control " said Kyojin. Kyojin took Aiko by her stomach and held her bridal style while he ran to his secret spot he usualky went to while it was dark. Kyojin arrived and sat Aiko down and said " this is my secret spot where I cone to just look at the sky ". Kyojin waited on Akiko to say sonething then Yuki said " you should stay away from her I sense things in her body ". Kyojin then said in his head " you do know she has a voice in her head also ". Maybe both of you can leave me alone. To be honest the voice in Aiko's head tortured him. Kyojin rubbed his ass he was still bruised fron the poking.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:12 pm
Hah, keep voices under control? What a joke. She practically worshipped the ground that Pudding walked on and she didn't even know who the hell Nurarihyon was. Anyway, Kyojin actually had a good idea about getting out, but picking her up...hmm, she'd beat his ass later, right now she just really didn't care cause it was midnight and she was finally starting to get tired. So, time for some banter!

"So um.....what are your dreams for the future, Kyo?"

it was broad and general, but she had ran out of current ideas. Although it would have been fun to just sit and giggle as Kyojin rub his ass. Imagine is she had used her full strength....

total 670
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:19 pm
"So um.....what are your dreams for the future, Kyo?" Said Aiko. Kyojin thought about it he never really had plans for the future. But one thing came to Kyojin's head." I want to become a Sannin and defeat Akatsuki from terrorizing the land. But I know it isn't my time for that I cantget that strong really fast. That was my side dream my main dream is to be known in every ninja villiage as one of the most powerful ninja " Kyojin said." Hopefully my other dream will be you to become my girlfriend " Kyojin muttered unknown to him Aiko heard him." Well lets stop talking about me what are your dreams " Kyojin said as he realised Aiko looked sleepy.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:59 pm
"hmm...dreams you say? I personally believe that dreams aren't the best thing to keep. But if I were to say I had a dream...it would be to become stronger. Evolution past my current form, to become stronger than all others. That wish, that goal is my dream."

She decided not to comment on that last comment that Kyojin had made (experience fighter) and instead felt drowsiness overtake her into the realm of sleep. She'd been up for a LONG time.

(exit)

+3 stats

+752 words towards 5 feeding sharks
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum