Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 24%
32 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Finding Quezacoatl Part 1 Empty Finding Quezacoatl Part 1

Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:24 am
Searching for the Dragon Realm: 2000 WC required.

Odin walked into a ramen shop highly recommended by a child called Arata, the son of a chuunin friend he called Akihana.  He came through the door labeled open and was greeted by a bell, indicating to the owner that a new customer had arrived. 

"Welcome!  Is this your first time in the Thunder Palace and Cafe?"  the shop keeper asked the newcomer, his face bared a huge chuckling grin as he rubbed his hands together. 

Odin looked around the surprisingly large ramen shop, in awe of the place. It took him a second to respond, "Yes sir.  In fact, I am fairly new to this village."

"Well come in, come in!  First order is always on the house!  Take a seat and take some time to look at our menu!" the shop keeper ordered Odin as he walked him to a black marble two seating table next to a giant window. 
Odin looked around the exquisite ramen cafe. 
The floors were made of marble and most of the color scheme was black with gold or yellow trim around it. 
He didn't bother looking around the cafe some more due to being ushered to his seat. 

He sat down and a menu was planted in front of him.  The guy that Odin presumed as the owner of this place told him to take his time.  Odin needed it, he didn't know what to even begin with.  He placed an order for water as a nervous result. 

He stared at the menu for a moment.  It was white menu with a yellow dragon wrapping around the words, Thunder Palace, as the logo.  He opened the menu and saw a variety of ramen options.  He didn't know where to start.  He thumbed across one labeled, Quezacoatl, the Thunder Dragon Ramen.  It had a whole section claiming to be based upon a true real life dragon the Ramen was named after. 

The owner reappeared next time Odin, as if on cue. 
"Ahh, I see you have an interest in our famous Quezacoatl Ramen!" he excitingly says to the curious boy in front of him, "Our very own thunder dragon inspired this whole ramen shop you see before you! Dwelling deep in the Black Forest, this dragon is just one of many in this world!"

He saw the awe stricken face of the boy in front of him, both of them no longer had an interest in ramen at that very moment, "It still exsits to this very day?  I have never heard of this majestic creature!"  Odin asks in increasing excitement.

"Oh this dragon is one of many!  If it deems one worthy, it will even form a contract with this special person and personally be summoned to their aid!"

"A contract?  Like a summoning?"  Odin inquired.

"Ahh, I see you studied in academy school young genin!  Yes, like other mythical creatures, Quezacoatl is part of the dragon clan, one of many.  Once you signed a contract in your own blood, you will be forever linked to any and all dragons you find on your path as a ninja!" the twinkle in both their eyes were humerous to the other customers.  It looked like these two were long time friends in this single encounter with one another. 

"I would like to meet this Quezacoatl,"  Odin states, "You wouldn't happened to know where in the forest this dragon might reside?"

"I can draw you a map my boy!" the owner gladly states, pulling out a pen and paper as if he expected this conversation to shift this way, "I often used to venture into the Black Forest to gaze upon the beauty of the legendary Quezacoatl.  I even have a scroll that I hoped to bestow upon someone who was brave enough to confront Quezacoatl one day.  Wait right here!" 

Odin's eye sparkled with delight.  He was excited to find a dragon, a real life dragon that resided right by his village! 

After several long minutes, the owner returned with two scrolls in his hands.  One was the map and the other was a blank scroll.  He handed Odin both of them, wishing him a safe travel, "Please stop by if you do become blessed to have a contract with  Quezacoatl!  Ramen for you will be free of charge if I can gaze upon its' beauty once again!" 

A woman walked up to Odin as he pocketed both scrolls.  She had a to go box for the ramen of interest Odin had.  Odin smiled at both of them, bowing and thanking both of them for a great experience.  He turned away from both of them and hastily exited the ramen cafe. 

Outside, he opened the map, trying his best to fight the smell of the delicious ramen he also had.  He didn't realize how hungry he was until his nose and stomach both craved the ramen.  He saw a complex layout of the course to Quezacoatl's den.  Excitement filled his soul as he walked towards the village entrance.
[exits]
824/2000 To be continued in black forest forum.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum