Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction)

+7
Shitai Orochi
Takeshiyama
Naoki Gekou
Xyxer
Li Dian
Youka
Xuexing Yuki
11 posters
Go down
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction)

Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:24 pm
[Well you guys have done a good enough job at limiting my rp opportunities here by destroying my home, so I'm not going let you tie me up arguing over paper too. 'Sept For Youka you're a gentleman and a scholar, may Khorne lay your path with corpses and fresh blood. And Maku for not killing me.]

On shaky legs the young Yamamaka rose to his feet, his heart beating in like a kettle drum. He nodded at Youka before slowly backing away from the group. The hot panic of relief, as well as defeated flashed through him. He made for the direction of Kumo, though without a landmark in the city left standing ti was pretty hard to tell. He groan as pulses of pain swept through his body. Yup there was a broken rib in there somewhere. As well as a thoroughly broken spirit.

[Exit: Stop me if you want, but get on with it]
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction)

Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:51 pm
(So since naoki is being ignored I'm going to say no real edit is needed. Unless his points can actually be disputed with evidence as asked, which is a very reasonable request. So yea, please provide evidence to support the void or let's continue and finish this sham of a village destruction as is, and sorr Li about the inconvenience of waiting, I apologize to you, please know I love and respect you)
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:32 pm
[Aye, sorry for the wait pal. I'm a lazy cuont and I could have handled it more actively, so ye, my apologies. Let's finish this. And ye, Li you're cool, you definitely have Akatsuki's respect for standing up like that, don't think ill of us making the wait plox]

Naoki would listen to Maku, as he apparently suggested for his friend to make a move on the Hidden Cloud. Whether he meant a mere investigation or a full blown attack like here, it was a very risky move in Naoki's opinion. Kumogakure was one of the major villages, like Tengakure. A pair of people going there, even if they do not mean to attack, can easily get out of hand as Naoki witnessed with him and Denkiteki going to the former Tenkage's former village. The Shimagakure's leader would watch as Youka walked up to the boy that tried to defend this village and after putting his hand on the boy's head he would tell him to deliver a message to the Hidden Cloud that the winter was coming for them, or something of the sort. He also told the boy that if the message was given to anyone else than their leader, the kid's body would implode. Being somewhat of an expert with the seals and actually observing the action through his hidden sharingan Naoki deduced that the seal was a lie, although there definitely was something put on him, but it looked so tiny and simple that it could hardly be anything more than a simple mark, but Naoki could not be sure, nor did he care too much. His deceivingly black eyes would follow the guy as he disappeared into the dark and the Uchiha would wonder if the guy remembered to take his puppets with him.

When that was taken care off and Vigil was done with his kunai Naoki would address Maku. "You know I'm a village leader myself, do I need to expect backlash from this? Surely all our faces will be reported, even if names are not assigned, for what was done here tonight." He would inquire. The man was not too worried about himself, his village quite loved him, so doubtful that he would have a riot because of this, but if Vigil got branded a criminal it could be a bit problematic for him, as he was still quite weak. After hopefully hearing the response Naoki would say "And I do believe that contact should be maintained, I would prefer that we exchanged marks for summoning and using the technique I taught you" he would say while extending his hand as if for a handshake "unless you have a better method."
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:39 pm
Standing in failure as what was meant to be a glorious fight and possible death was nothing more than a waste of time. Slightly irritated by the inaction of the nearby village to defend what was theirs he deemed punishment of their village needed to be immediate. He cared not for what others would do, Maku and the Demon had a date with Kumo.

"We will be heading to Kumo to enjoy its scenery you all can do as you like or come with us."

Finishing his statement his other half formed the hand seal before covering himself Maku and his paths in chakra. If anyone were to step into the orb in time they would be ported with them into Kumo.

(Exit with Maku and anyone else who steps into the field to Kumo)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:21 pm
Maku was teleported away.  Not claiming anything cause #tocool4skool

(Exit)
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:47 pm
Kumo.. that name ringed a bell. Wasnt it the home of those savages that attacked Tengakure? He recalled the headband worn by the girl whom was a claimed Ametsuchi, a famed clan in the world givven that their heritage had owned Kumogakure for generations to come. Or at least, that's what they thought. Xyxer wouldn't mind erasing a famed clan, but for now, more pressing matters were at hand, he'd have to join at a later time. Setting off from the scene as they disappeared, he advanced onto the last minor village.

[Exit]
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:15 pm
(Hey No hard feelings at all, for a pack of destructive vagabonds you guys are alright in my book. So Listen I'm going to be a piece of power gaming scrum and ask for 8 stats for my 1623 Word count, that cool? I mean, I feel like Li has learned something from this this whole thing.)
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:06 am
Looking at all the people around himself Vigil was showing an incredible calm that would be unexpected from a Genin in a situation like this. But then again he was not strictly speaking human. In a situation like this his artificial mind would only process the most essential bits, those that would contribute to his and his creator's survival. Putting the cleaned kunai back in his ninja pouch Vigil would listen to what everyone was saying. Quite unexpected to him were the words of the one who looked like some sort of monster. Then a chakra bubble encompassed some of the group, including the Exemplar and Vigil felt a familiar pull before he was dragged through the darkness of nether into even more trouble.

Naoki would blink twice as his words were seemingly ignored and one of Maku's friends performed the transfer through the world of emptiness, teleporting Maku with all his friends and Vigil. Naoki could only guess where they went, although it would probably be a very accurate guess. But that would not be the biggest issue, if need be he could summon Vigil back. The actual issue was Xyxer, who left the area rather quickly. And Naoki would realize the trouble he was in when he put together where the Tenkage's path would put him, as there was only one village in that direction. Not wasting any time the leader of Shimagakure would perform the transfer through the world of emptiness himself in order to get to the village before the attacker.

2312 w.
[Exit, Vigil is teleported to Kumo, Naoki teleports to Shima
105 w. towards leveling Inner Seals to Level 2 for Naoki
1051 w. towards learning Seal of Fate for Naoki
Finished SA bonding for Naoki, revive point on a remote island near Shima
500 w. towards learning Summoning technique for Vigil
656 w. towards mastering Hidden Mist for Vigil
+500 ryo for Naoki
+5 stats for Vigil
Naoki obtains Ame documents and Heavenly Transfer Unit wreck
]

Last edited by Naoki Uchiha on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:32 am
[Unless Vigil did something more substancial in the destruction of the village, like actually helping with its destruction, then your claim for S rank is denied.]
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:55 am
[He killed people that remained in the ruins after Maku ran over buildings, it was team effort. Is killing inhabitants of the village not considered helping with its destruction? If is was excavating all that he did, then I would not have made the claim.]

Last edited by Naoki Uchiha on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum