Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction)

+7
Shitai Orochi
Takeshiyama
Naoki Gekou
Xyxer
Li Dian
Youka
Xuexing Yuki
11 posters
Go down
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction)

Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:44 pm
The sunfly sent to keep track of the Genin would detonate at the sign of him sending forth his puppet. The seal that was the glowing orb had no sense of fairness and would not take into consideration that the boy was in the fist of a giant chakra armor thing and was possibly being crushed to death. It was tasked to detonate in range of the boy if he performed anything that could be offensive. Sadly, sending forth the puppet registered as such and the seal would end its existence with a bang. Lucky for the kid, the very same armor that held him would protect him from death by being torn to shreds in the explosion, but it would make sense for the blast to knock him out.

Down below Naoki would note the detonation above him and would somewhat frown. The seal was out of range to communicate anything back to him, but he assumed it detonated after the Genin did something stupid, like attacking a giant golden lion that is made of chakra and is holding you in its fist. For the Uchiha this was the second time he was seeing Maku's Susano'o, though the first in this form. Only seeing it now would he realize it was the same technique that the boy used in his village when Naoki's teleportation move spooked him, the golden chakra was unmistakable. Being a legendary Uchiha technique, this also meant that Naoki knew the strange boy he had encountered in his village had mastered his Sharingan beyond even the level of Naoki himself. He had already confirmed him having the Mangekyou Sharingan before, but this meant the boy also had the so called ultimate genjutsu and the ultimate ninjutsu, of sharingan. But he was not Uchiha. Naoki was not sure how he felt about that. Although he was of that clan himself, he knew it very well how much he hated it. And yet its powers being used here, by someone who had stolen them from the clan, who had taken the eyes from his clan member. Well, that made Naoki somewhat intrigued, that a non-Uchiha could wield sharingan this well.

When the lion charged off into the village the utter destruction began. Maku seemed to flatten out the village without any care for life or any resources he was destroying. Though both were of value to Naoki, he knew there was little hope to anyone who has not evacuated yet and not much could be done about it. Information on the other hand. Forming a single hand seal the Uchiha would flicker into the in-process-of-being-made-into-ruins ruins. He would appear where the village leader building used to stand. It seems this area was targeted first and the lion had proceeded to do his work on the other part of the village, which was nice, you know, reduced risk of being stomped while doing his job. Most of everything here was rubble now, although a few weak chakra signatures remained around. Whoever it was that they all sensed when they arrived was now gone. Well, crap, Naoki clearly needed some help here. Making a confrontation seal a poof of smoke would mark the summoning of Vigil, who was left in Tengakure just until now. The exemplar was clearly surprised with the environment he was just summoned into, it must have looked like hell to him, Naoki realized. But there was no time to stand in awe, the leader would tell his creation what he needed help with. They would excavate the rubble shortly, in that time finding what had remained of the leader's office, including the desk and documents, as well as an interesting trinket, a platform like device that appeared to be originally housed in one of the many chambers of the building. The device seemed like a total wreck and was most likely not seeing operation again, but it may shed some more light onto this, so the Uchiha would seal it into a scroll. Some of the documents also survived. Naoki would find that the leader Ryuu spoke of was presumed killed and that there was a successor named Aiko Akiyama. It was silly to see them call themselves Amekages. Like was that a thing? Leader of a minor village calling themselves a Kage? It would seem that ego of these people was heavily inflated. Anyway, this kid was only the leader for about a week. The Uchiha would guess that this girl was who all of them sensed when they first arrived and who later deserted the village. A shameful display of the leader, though it could probably be understood, after all she seemed to have only just claimed the position responsible for all these people, why would she bother to defend the village, eh?

After salvaging all they could Naoki and Vigil would head back towards the gates. It would seem that Maku was mostly finished, it indeed took him very little time to reduce the whole village to rubble, although some people still remained. Naoki was not too happy with Vigil having to kill people as they jumped out of ruins to attack them, but he could not do much about it at this point. Good thing, at least, was that he programmed the boy to be of a rather flexible personality, so he would not have an emotional breakdown on his hands. That, and the exemplars absolutely obeying his orders was a positive thing in this situation as well. The people who's homes were just destroyed appeared to be quite relentless at getting revenge. Especially the males. Vigil had already scored about ten kills with his blood covered kunai and Naoki even had to use a few sunflies to obliterate some of the more dangerous ones. He would leave the helpless and the non-threatening ones such as kids and females, who cowered in corners. The man saw no reason to annihilated the whole population, in fact he was little reason to raise the whole village in the first place, maybe something he should talk to the others about. But at this point he was just defending himself.

The two of them would return about at the same time as Maku would in his giant golden lion armor. Vigil would stare in awe as the chakra slowly faded away from Maku and he landed on the ground in front of the group. The genin who attacked them seemed to also be there still. Hopefully. Well, this looked like it was now over, more or less. Naoki would give Maku the documents he and Vigil had uncovered, explaining what they contain. He would also unseal the wreck to demonstrate it from them shortly before putting it back into a seal. Maybe he could make some use of it later on. For now he should see what everyone else planned. Vigil on the other hand was inspecting everyone around him and cleaning the blood of his kunai. Although this was no doubt quite shocking for him, if Naoki did not know any better, looking at his creation he would think that it was just another chore that the boy was required to do. The expression was very business like and void of any cares, like he was a barman cleaning a glass and watching TV.

Last edited by Naoki Uchiha on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rain drops keep falling on my head (V Destruction)

Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:10 am
Well, it seemed that the boys attempted attack had failed thanks to Naoki.  Not that it would have made much of a difference, if anything it aided in showing this shinobi of Amegakure how utterly hopeless his current situation was.  Since nothing had occurred to stop anything that had actually happened, Maku found himself still standing next to everyone and reading over the documents that Naoki had just handed him.  They were a bit trashed, but one simple thing could be determined.  Kumogakure was supposedly in charge of Amegakure.  Well, that would be embarrassing for that major village.  No doubt they had been warned or soon would be, and yet nothing was really happening. 

Shrugging he passed the papers to Youka, who may get a kick out of the entire situation.  Walking to where his knapsack was he brought it to the middle of the group, and opened it.  Inside was a large supply of donuts that he had taken from Youka's hideout before traveling by foot to Amegakure.  Taking one that had sprinkles on it Maku took a bite and waited for Youka to speak and answer the question of what was next.  After a brief thought however, Maku picked up another donuts and threw it with pin point accuracy at Li.  It would, unless intercepted or deflected hit him in the side of the head.

Maku figured the boy deserved a doughnut.  He had after all, just had any hope of attack fail, bore witness to the destruction of his home, and had been carried by a giant golden spectral monster.  No doubt it had been a trying night.  Maku kept the boy in his peripheral vision, just in case he did anything to crazy.  He was not worried, but he was also not stupid enough to let a simple mistake end his life without glory.

Once Youka had said something, Maku would continue speaking as he had an agenda.  "I think we should visit Kumogakure Youka.  See how they handle their business, sample their food and wine,  and learn from them what we can.  I do not know everyone's goals, everyone's current missions, but I think one key point is we should stay in contact."  This statement would be followed by silence as he listened to each member and what their current plan was.  If they were to split up, then Maku planned to give his choker to one of the other people in the group.  That way they could maintain contact.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:34 pm
[Okay voiding portions of Naokis post for the following reasons: Nice try trying to find something that isn't there, the metagaming was nice but it isn't going to fly. Any and all documents were taken by Aiko prior to any of you coming to the village therefore there is no "information" in the desk or even in the entirety of the office, and even if their was there would be no mention of Alice being in them because she literally JUST became the leader of the village. Being leader for maybe 30 mins at the most or however long you've been there doesn't mean you will automatically have your name in some documents. Next were moving on the teleport pad...how exactly do you know where this is? Last time i checked it isn't just sitting out in some area with a sign saying "Oh here i am" and the thing is smashed btw....there is no salvaging whats left of it. Pretty sure i've explained this to two of the people in this topic, but at any rate you can edit or do what you see fit , thanks.]
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:09 pm
[Excuse me not taking your word for it. I need a link to the thread/post where Aiko does take away the documents that make herself the leader.
I ask this because I have read both threads where they leave the village prior/during the attack and have found no mention of taking the documents with them. Doing so also made me note that Alice did absolutely nothing to make herself the leader in the first place. All she did was come into the room, write two letters to Kumo requesting help, then after 5 minutes get impatient and leave.
So, of course trying to get her leader status revoked with you guys at her back is a waste of time, because you are always right. 'Tis why I will simply edit out the mention of her in my post, thank you.
The heavenly transfer unit now. I am not required to know exactly where it is in order to find it, although both of the threads of Aiko and Alice seem to imply that is has a chamber devoted to it inside the very same leader office building that my character is excavating. So, it may very well have a sign "Heavenly Transfer Chamber" on the door, I do not know, that much was never detailed by anybody, I believe. Which in fact would allow me to add that detail if I so choose.
About it being smashed, I believe I have detailed that in my post, saying that it is a wreck and that it will likely not see operation again, if I recall my own words. However, Maku's destruction of the place does not detail the extent of the damage to that object, which allows me to assume that some part of it remains that indeed can be salvaged. Useful that part is or not, that's a different matter, to be determined later. If anyone mentioned destroying the device specifically, I would wholeheartedly agree with you and remove the mention of it in my post. As it is, I could in fact claim that the device received little or no damage at all through some degree of luck during the buildings collapse. But I respect the people around me not to play the cards of utter convenience, hence why the device takes realistic damage, instead of one or the other extreme, which would be utterly convenient either to me, or somebody else who may have interest in the device being fully destroyed.

I hope my reasoning is fair. Thank you for pointing out my faults, I will fix them in short time.]
SeigCrono
SeigCrono
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:51 pm
Seig sat on top of his house outside the village about 100 meters away and watched the smoke roil from the direction of Amegakure.  He had long since thought of that place as his home but something inside him saddened to see it destroyed.  He had no ties to the city anymore.  He had spent that last as long as he could remember independent from the village living on his own.  He would have helped if the time between the explosions waking him in his bed and the sight he now beheld was any more than a few seconds.  He hoped he would be left in peace though he doubted that would be the case.  Seig was a very smart kid.  He knew the people who trashed the village so easily would surely sense him any moment now.  Should they act at the speed in which they destroyed the village he would be dead without being able to react.  But As he said he was a smart boy.  dropping to the ground he picked up a stick and began to write a message in the dirt.  "VALUABLE...."  is what he would begin to write.  This would hopefully prevent him from being killed by the enemy before they heard what he had to say.  Hopefully....
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:31 am
[Just noting that you are not required to make your escape here, your character has under 150 stats and you can get a free unhindered escape here
Also noting that your Blood of the Mage KKG is not yet approved. I've asked some mods if they can take a look, but it would be great if you sought review on your own as well.
If you do decide to leave through the main attack thread, detailing the actual escape from the village would be great as I'm not sure how many people will take your sudden, convenient appearance outside the village as legit enough.
Before leaving you might also want to exit any threads your character is currently in.
You know I'm not a mod, so all of this is just friendly advice to a fellow member.]
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:58 pm
(Li Dian Conversationally 72 hours Youka!)

His Body ached, his ears were ringing, and how he had chocolate glaze in his Side Burns. He sat in utter shock as these men talked about their plans. He'd just been glad that the explosion had knocked him out. That way he'd only had to see the aftermath of it all. Still a horrendous, experience. But every thing was so utterly gone, that it was easy to imagine that this was a different city all together.

When there was a pause in conversation Li Dian finally spoke. He wasn't sure wether he should blame it on head trama, or just his own stupidity. Probably the latter. "You can talk about your plans all you want, but you still have unfinished business here. What are you going to do with me?" His tone was somewhere between sneering, and crying.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:20 am
To Xyxer, this was an upset journey. One of the members of the group had summoned a behemoth of a creature and had in it's wake completely oblitered the village alone.. There was no one to take captive, no person to flay, all but a young boy that Maku was currently toying with, but Xyxer did not care for him. He had spirit, but his body itself was weak and he fooled around with puppets like cowards do, ironic considering he was the only one to remain fighting inside of the walls.. Shrugging his shoulders, he waited for the meeting to be over. These guys suck anyway.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:34 am
The Demon priest made his way over to the boy who had been the only one willing to stand up to them showed guts that more than likely anyone else lacked as they hadn't shown themselves. Raising his hand he would push it towards the boy at a slow menacing pace. It would be just a pat on the head for the child but the rinnegan summoning mark had been placed on his scalp that was covered by hair making it more than likely not noticeable unless you began very intimate with seal and the like...of and also the boys head.

"Go tell Kumo that retribution is coming for them. Ensure that this message only goes to their leader. You are not permitted to tell this information to anyone else or your body will implode on it self due to a interesting mark I just put on your eyes."

The Demon would of course be lying, but with all the ninja magic that one could do, it seemed believable. The mark was placed so he would be able to keep track of his new toy and also to see if the meta would kick in and no one would meet him for fear of being attacked but whatever.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:10 pm
[Before I can proceed I need confirmation on my last post and if I am required to edit further. Because as far as I know, no matter how legit my points are, not being a mod (and should not be able even if I was) I cannot undo the void of my post by myself.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum