Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

still needing a map for this big place! (Open, NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: still needing a map for this big place! (Open, NK)

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:24 pm
(no worries there, I have seen MUCH worse in my short time here lol)

Hysterio was still a little groggy, the sound of his friend’s voice reaching his ears though, helped a little to wake him up. Turning to the source of the sound, his voice came out in segments. “Oh, my. You look like you have become one with the ground, indeed. Don’t remember if I said this earlier but when you do the Hiding Like A Mole jutsu, you should be able to sense using magnetic sources or something, other people, I’m not totally clear on the details but I heard it was possible, you might want to look into that.” Hysterio held back, refraining from laughing at the other boy’s appearance. The other boy looked like he had either been playing in mud, or lost a fight with a giant dust bunny. Of course Mitako had not been likely doing that, but the image of the giant dust bunny almost, ALMOST cracked Hysterio’s calm if slightly sleepy façade.

Mitako seemed to be preparing a jutsu so Hysterio made sure the other boy had plenty of room, not wanting to be in the way. When the other boy had started whatever he was going to attempt, Hysterio would walk up to another tree and blast it with wind chakra, clapping his hands together and reinforcing the gust of wind as much as he could. Satisfied with the results, he took the pencil, and reinforced it with chakra. Now to see if he could launch any sizable object using the wind chakra. He would likely have to support it with the wind, as opposed to only pushing it, as the trajectory of the pencil would lead right to the ground, not something he wanted. He tried launching the pencil, using only the wind he generated. The pencil flew all of a foot, and then clattered to the ground. It was then that it occurred to Hysterio to reinforce the pencil using the Wind Chakra blade technique he had learned before. Right. Don’t want to break that pencil now, or it would not survive the next training exercise he had intended.

He picked up the pencil again, and, after covering it in the wind element chakra, attempted to launch it a second time. This time he paid attention to the subtle shifts in wind direction and adjusted his control again. His pencil nearly poked someone in the eye, about 20 feet away. Cool! At least his second attempt had been much more successful, now he just had to get a little velocity, and he knew how to do that bit.

He was reasonably confident in his skill at using the wind chakra to boost the movement of the pencil. He threw the pencil slowly, covering it in wind chakra. He then clapped, using the resulting gust to push the pencil as hard as he could, the pencil spearing itself through a tree, almost sticking all the way through. That was good, he seemed to be doing much better now.

He turned, curious to see how his comrade was doing. Perhaps later they could have a sparring match. He wondered what would happen next.

(total word count: 7483+519
4000/4000 towards Wind element
2000/2000 towards learning Wind Release: Chakra Blade
2000/2000 towards learning Wind Release: Gale Palm
2 words towards ?)

also, by later having a sparring match, i mean in a later topic, i am training in 3 different topics at once, i would look much different if i were to exit all of them at once xD
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

still needing a map for this big place! (Open, NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: still needing a map for this big place! (Open, NK)

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:34 pm
After Mitako emerged from his pillar, he decided he learned enough for now. Sure, he hadn't learned how to sense quite where he was going, but that was likely to lead him on some adventures of some sort. Making his way over to Hysterio, Mitako would observe what the boy was doing. He appeared to be turning the pencil he had been using into a high speed projectile, easily capable of rendering a hole in someone. Mitako both feared and hoped he would never live to see the day when he would be on the sharp side of the little wooden stick. Until he got that one tail under control at least, then the pencil would be rendered somewhat useless.

He had a random thought for some reason, (probably extra word count). What if someone got lost forever while doing the hiding like a mole technique? They'd be gone, maybe dead or lost or abducted by the mole people thought about earlier. He decided that he would avoid using that unless extremely necessary, as there was no need for an untimely mole death. He also wanted to know if you could tunnel through the world like that, and end up on the other side. As good as this technique may have been in hide and seek, it sure had a lot of imaginary drawbacks.

He stuck his hands in his pockets as he neare his friend, still covered in earth. "That learning utensil looks completely dangerous. I bet the results might be even more so if you used a senbon." It took him a minute to decide what tool to recommend. At first, he thought about a kunai or shuriken, but the senbon was more aerodynamic. He thought about training with the hidden like a mole technique, but he wasn't too sure what he wanted to do. Another thought popped up, regarding his teammates Jason, Hino, and Youta. It appeared as if Hino had gone AWOL, leaving an open spot. Unless Youta already had a replacement, or if Hino decided to come back, Hysterio might be a good fit. There was always the chance Hysterio declined too. 

Unless Hysterio had said anything or had questions or whatever, Mitako would ask him, "So... the I'm on had member go missing lately. I think she dropped out before she got too invested, and that leleaves us with an open spot. Any chance you wanna take it?" It probably wasn't his place to ask that, so he also tacked on, "It would ultimately be up to Youta though. Also, she might come back sometime, though I doubt it."

[2000/2000 for earth element
1000/1000 for moving earth core
2124/2000 for hiding like a mole technique
Yeah, I'll definitely get a bunch of training in before we spar, otherwise I'll get rekt. XD]
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:43 am
(ooc: I got most of my stuff after this topic started lol)

Hysterio listened carefully to the other boy and replied when appropriate. “Yeah, I would love to try this out with an actual tool now, I should have much better results with even a kunai or something, I need to do some missions or something, I got no tools or anything on me right now, nor frankly, much cash, I got to make me some ryo.”

He continued practicing, swinging his enhanced pencil through the air.  The other boy had continued talking, most likely, so he would reply “That sounds interesting, tell you what. I have some things I need to do as well, perhaps she has some issues of her own to take care of. Let’s wait a little while and see if she is able to return, after that I will ask what the Tenkage and the team leader think. It was Youta, right?”

Hysterio began thinking over another genjutsu he wanted to learn while he talked to Mitako conversationally. The genjutsu he had in mind was the Genjutsu: Bringer of Darkness technique. The user cast a genjutsu that placed people within a certain radius under a spell that caused them unable to see, visually at least. Other senses were left unhindered however. While the genjutsu seemed to work instantly on everything within 10 meters, without the need for a trigger or other contact with the targets, it was also fairly easy to break, judging from what he had read. Interesting. Even if the target realized they were under a genjutsu, they would still have to take a moment to try to break it, and that could give Hysterio an advantage that could be used in other ways. It seemed that to cast the genjutsu he had to blanket the entire area of 10 meters around him in every direction, even the air above him, in his chakra. That seemed to be the only way to activate the genjutsu, as nothing else had been detailed. He was slightly peeved. When he figured out how to cast the genjutsu successfully, he would look at writing a new book explaining the ins and outs of the genjutsu, that hopefully was a little more… succinct and helpful than the previous one, which left much to be desired. He thought over the rest of the genjutsu, wondering if there as anything else he needed to consider. Right. The opponents might be able to break out. Not much he could do about that except to increase the power of the genjutsu when able. For now he would likely be unable to strengthen the genjutsu much due to his relatively low chakra stat. Later on though he should be able to bump it up quite a lot.

The first step of the genjutsu was to try to cast his chakra over a large area. He tried this but was unable to sense much of it within 10 meters. He needed to put more effort into this training if he was going to get anywhere. He frowned, unhappy with his progress. It was a little similar to when he was trying to control the wind, actually. Instead of trying to control the wind though, he was trying to control the chakra systems of other people.
Wait. Most genjutsu aimed to manipulate chakra stystems. It was a waste actually, to try to saturate the air with chakra. It would be better to try and control systems directly. Perhaps if he released his chakra in a spherical wave that would cast the genjutsu when it touched another chakra system, things would work out better. For that, however, he needed a test subject that he could control completely and entirely.

Looking around, he saw a small mouse scuttling in the grass. He sprang, and caught it with his hands, careful not to crush it or hurt it in any way. If he did all that he planned right, nobody would get hurt.

He turned to Mitako and said “Could you do me a favor and lower the ground for me? I need an area about 1 meter square, lowered about one quarter of a meter deep. The entire area around it, 2 meters square, I need raised the same amount, one quarter of a meter deep. So in essence you would be raising a 2 meter wide square, one quarter of a meter, with a hole in the middle, of the same orientation as the outer square, that is centered in the middle and is 1 meter on each side, same depth as the height of the outer, raised ground. Don’t worry about the mouse, I need to practice a fairly harmless genjutsu but things will be difficult if I do not have good control, otherwise I will not know whether the genjutsu works. Speaking of which, the genjutsu is one intended to blind the target, after you make the pit, you should back away more than 10 meters away from me, I am not intending to test my jutsu on you.”

Hysterio smiled, wanly, and watched to see how Mitako would react. Holding the mouse with both hands still, he would place it in the pit if Mitako started making one, after he finished. After all, Mitako had just learned the Moving Earth Core jutsu and might not be able to fully control the ground correctly yet, though you never know, perhaps he would be able to after all.

If the pit was made as specified, or at least close to it, then the ground should be held fairly sturdily together, stronger than the mouse could dig through, so that Hysterio could do his genjutsu  experiments. He did not intend to do anything traumatic though, so hopefully Mitako helped him out!
While he waited, he realized that his practice with the wind chakra was feeling a little weird. He thought this over for a little while, and realized that he should learn how to manipulate basic chakra the same way as his wind chakra, so that he could reinforce his weapons the same way as he had learned earlier, he did not feel right having learned the wind variant while having skipped the basics. He needed to train multiple jutsu at once it seemed, he would do just that. In a way this would be more challenging than before because now he had to filter his wind element chakra out of the pencil when he flowed the chakra into it. While this was not ridiculously hard by itself, he had just spent a large amount of time training his wind element chakra, and he was sure to subconsciously flow his wind element into the pencil, which he also had to watch for. Of course, the pencil would likely be not reinforced as strongly this way as when he had the wind element in there, certainly not as sharp, but, it was still better than nothing. He held the pencil, aiming for a transparent glow that would indicate a lack of elemental affinity chakra flowing, and ran his chakra through the pencil.

Displeased with the results, he frowned. Looking up, he was curious to see if Mitako had helped him out as requested, and believed that he was not intending to hurt the mouse which he had put into his pocket in his distraction. Suddenly, he felt scratching on the inside of his pocket, and he pulled the mouse back out, holding it carefully so that it could not reach him but would not be harmed itself. He then continued trying to alter the flow of chakra within the pencil he was holding.

claims:

(restating here because it got buried, but could you raise a square of dirt 2 meters on a side, to 1/4 of a meter tall. A hole is needed in the middle of the same depth, in the middle, aligned the same way, 1 meter on a side. It is up to you whether you raise a square, and then lower a second one in the middle, or you raise the square minus the middle hole, or some other method such as a series of smaller shapes. Don’t worry about the mouse! Lol

also, in a few posts, I will likely want to exit and perhaps start a new topic :D)
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen

Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:03 am
Mitako nodded when Hysterio asked if it was Youta. He was glad to have found a possible new teammate, as Hino had been gone quite awhile. The boy was a little unsure of the orders he got from Hysterio, but he would attempt this little experiment anyway. Using the moving earth core, Mitako would place his hands on the ground attempting to raise the requested shape. Upon looking at the large slab of dirt in front of him, he realized that he failed miserably. The size was wrong, and rather than a box of somesort, he made a half a meter thick slab that rose above his head. He sunk the slab back into the ground for a second go at it. He raised a two meter square platform to roughly a quarter of a meter not having anyway to measure it, this would have to do. Now he needed to create the hole. Putting his hands on the middle of the square, he would just knock out a small section roughly one quarter of the size of the square. Hopefully that would be close enough what his friend required. Looking toward him, with one eye brow slightly raised, he would say "Good enough?"

If it was good enough, Mitako would back away nine and a half meters, unintentionally standing just within the range of the genjutsu. He began to wonder if Hysterio had some sort of grudge against mice, like what if a group of them just slaughtered his family in cold blood. That would be reason enough to give the little mouse bastard what it deserved. Karma is a bitch. Wondering what if Hysterio's eyes changed at all, he moved to an angle where he could seem them, maintaining the same distance. His thoughts began to wander again, but this wouldn't last too long if he was blinded.

[310+5124 = 5434 total
2000 for earth element
2000 for hiding like a mole
1000 for moving earth core
OH so you're just leaving me? Jk, I've one too many threads going on any way. Thanks for putting up with my noobisness!
Also, just go ahead and blind him, that'd be interesting.]
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:35 pm
While Mitako made his hand motions and seals and attempted to do the task requested of him from Hysterio, Hysterio practiced his swordsmanship with the reinforced pencil. He could feel the chakra from the makeshift replacement for the blade he would otherwise have, surging through the air, distorting the air with its pure aura for all of an inch or so all around the blade. As he swung the pencil covered in pure chakra through the air, he could feel the air current generated touch his leg, fortunately it was nto an actual technique he was using that attempted to launch wind blades generated by the user’s movements but instead just basic kenjutsu taught at the ninja Academy. He continued swinging the pencil covered in wind chakra, watching Mitako attempt to manipulate the ground, his hands weaving a pattern with the pencil that he had reinforced, that was extremely reminiscent of a figure eight. The figure was intended to cover all the spots that the imaginary opponent would be able to attack from, the purpose being to deflect all attacks, using the flat of the blade, so that the opponent’s motion would be controlled to a medium degree and they would be left open to attack, at least if they only had the one blade that was deflected. The figure created by the whirling blade was not that of a true figure eight though, as it was bent in the middle, to form a sort of shield that deflected to the sides of the user. Hysterio performed the motions as fast as he could while maintaining his form, every cycle attempting to push his limits and improve his speed a little more. He did not believe he had reached his bodies limits yet, as he had seen other genin moving much, much faster, though where he could not remember. He could feel that the chakra infusion he had been practicing, was working, though. The pencil felt as if it was slicing the very air, despite the fact that Hysterio was using exactly 0 wind element chakra. It seemed his swordsmanship skills were improving as well, he could feel the motions becoming more natural.

He looked up, pleasantly surprised to see that Mitako had managed to largely make the raised walls of dirt that he had requested. He took the mouse and put it in the pit. The mouse scuttled around inside, quite understandably a little afraid. Hysterio knew what he was about to do next might be considered inhumane, so he said “I just need to test out a genjutsu, that will blind the targets within the radius of the jutsu, I am not sure how well it will work though, so let me know, Mitako, if anything happens.”

He knelt, and activated the wind version of the chakra infusion, as the basic skill seemed to be learned quite well in his opinion. He made handseals for the Bringer of Darkness genjutsu, targeting everything within 10 meters. Watching the mouse intently, he stabbed the pencil into the ground right in front of it’s head, making sure the mouse did not move towards it lest it be hurt. The mouse reacted, slowly, which disappointed Hysterio. IF the mouse reacted, that meant that the mouse could see. That was no good.

Disappointed in himself somewhat, he turned to the other boy and said “Did you notice anything unusual? Did your vision change in any way?” He would listen to everything the other boy might say and then if Mitako had said anything, he would say “Ok, thank you. I will take note of all that.”

He would then pick up the mouse and release it, hoping it was not now permanently traumatized. He would then say “There are some things I need to take care of now, it was good to meet you, perhaps we shall meet again some time!” He would offer a handshake to the younger boy and if accepted would shake it heartily. He would then sprint off into the distance towards the village gates shouting “See you later! Let’s spar next time!” as his voice faded into the distance.

As he ran off towards the village gates, he thought over what he had done to try to cast the Genjutsu technique, the Bringer of Darkness first used by the first Hokage, village leader of Konoha. He then considered what Mitako had said, if he had said anything, and began thinking over what he could do to improve his attempts at blinding the targets with the genjutsu. Hopefully next time he would be successful. He was not very happy with his current progress.

(exit if allowed)

(total word count: 9626+774=10400

claiming:
+52 stats
4000/4000 towards Wind element

2000 words towards Chakra Infusion http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22309-chakra-infusion?highlight=infusion

2000/2000 towards learning Wind Release: Chakra Blade http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22541-v6-wind-release-chakra-blade

2000/2000 towards learning Wind Release: Gale Palm http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22515-v6-wind-release-gale-palm?highlight=gale+palm

400 words towards Genjutsu: Bringer of Darkness http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22696-bringer-of-darkness)

i wonder if we can train on the way to shima
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen

Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:44 am
(For the purpose of closing this topic, I'mma keep it kind of short. Or I'm lazy, could be either one.)

Mitako made note of a sudden lack of color in his world. The once keen eyed genin was reduced to a blind little rat. "Uhhh" He would half groan at his friend. "I think it worked... I can't see." Hysterio thanked him for his cooperation and walked away, leaving his friend blind and stumbling around. Mitako decided to wait around until it wore off. Once it did wear off, he noticed the townspeople flocking to the gates. What could that be about?

[Exit
2000/2000 for earth element
2000/2000 for hiding like a mole
1000/1000 for moving earth core
5434 total, claiming 27 stats
Alas, you can't train in travel topics. Well... as far as I'm aware at least. See you in Shima friend! Unless you defect to another village along the way. Then I won't see you there.]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:30 am
Approved unless I missed something. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum