Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Umeko Ametsuchi
Umeko Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10200

Mission:Top Priority-Akihana, Odin, Umeko, Hanbei - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission:Top Priority-Akihana, Odin, Umeko, Hanbei

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:08 am
Umeko didn't quite like how Hanbei thought he was strategically better than the group. To Umeko that was an obvious sign of disrespect to their superior. Listening to the boy speak she closed her eyes playing out the scenario trying to see the many ways it could possibly go. In her honest opinion his plan was a bit much and Umeko felt sure she could do a neater, swifter job. Unfortunately they were pressed for time and she didn't feel like debating on a distraction plan. Turning her attention to Akihana-San she smiled and led the woman to the area where she spotted the group. This was so her superior got a good view of the setup below ,so that the two of them could wait until the other bandits were gone. The Royals looked miserable and Umeko wondered just what it would be like not being able to protect oneself, how frightening that must be. Her glowing blue eyes flowing with the power of the Kenseigan looked from the Royals to the Bandit that the two females would take care of. She didn't like that they were making Trouble, those bandits couldn't have been that smart to think they wouldn't be stopped.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mission:Top Priority-Akihana, Odin, Umeko, Hanbei - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission:Top Priority-Akihana, Odin, Umeko, Hanbei

Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:57 pm
(Skipping Hanbei because it has been more than 48 hours, feel free to join when its your turn next though. <3)

Akihana liked this little girl. Only a few years older than her own son, Umeko nonetheless looked like she could handle herself in a fight and was a good scout beside. As she led the blonde to where the royals were tied up, the medic couldn't help but note both how quick and quiet the girl was on her feet.

It appeared their plan had worked, or at least the two captors were gone, distracted by Odin and Hanbei or just off for a stroll in the woods, she couldn't say. What mattered was the one kidnapper that remained, and he too seemed to be in a rather lazy mood. Akihana was familiar with the sort, they underestimated anyone who didn't know how to utilize chakra.

Using her own chakra suppression, the young woman signaled to Umeko to come from the other side. She herself would handle the kidnapper while Umeko freed the royals. Once the plan was non verbally established, Akihana moved forwards, pulling out a simple kunai from her sealing scroll.

While it was true she had been practicing with various ways of manipulating her chidori, this was by far the blonde's most preferred method because it didn't hurt the enemy, it simply immobilized them. Infusing her electrical chakra into the unai, the kunoichi simply threw it at the lone kidnapper who was caught off guard completely. Akihana only saw the shock register in his eyes as his muscles went numb, her arms dropping to his side only for gravity to overpower him a second later as he sank to the floor.

The kunai had only hit his elbow, a small amount of blood flowing through the wound. The wound was superficial, the chidori katana technique modified for her kunai, not so much.

"Well, at least he won't feel any pain," the kunoichi murmured as she moved towards Umeko.
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:20 pm
Odin lead Hanbei down to the area of the captors.  He thought he should do the talking instead of Hanbei to act like he was a wealthy man's body guard.  Two of the captors came out of their post when they heard Odin wailing at Hanbei.  He just made up everything on the spot, making sure the two guys heard him,  
"How could you lose your family heirloom!?  That thing is worth millions of ryo!  If ANYONE else finds it in this forest, I will lose my head!"  

Odin turned around, noticing the two eavesdropping captors and with a commanding and gruff voice ordered the two men to help him search for the prized possession.   
The two captors were promised a huge reward and money was what seemed to motivate them to help him and Hanbei "look" for the 'heirloom'.  He led them deeper and deeper into the forest, further and further away from the campsite.   

He held back every urge to laugh as he brought them further and further away.  If these two captors were to navigate back toward the others, they would fall into several pit hole traps or trip wire rigged traps.  

Things are going more well than I thought, he thought to himself.

"KEEP LOOKING YOU FOOLS!  I WILL PAY THE ONE WHO FINDS IT IN SPADES!"  Odin shouted at the two captors, now making them not work together but rather compete, bicker, and fight with one another over the supposed vast wealth they are going to receive.
Umeko Ametsuchi
Umeko Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10200

Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:06 pm
It was easy to tell what her job was because they had went over it prior to coming down here, the non verbal signals only being used as ready, set, go mark. Umeko nodded her head and began to swiftly dart off, her feet careful in not drawing attention from the bandit but seeing as how he fell to the ground before she could even get to the royals she honestly didn't worry so much. Upon getting to her targets they looked confused and even more frightened. Umeko knew if she took those bonds from their lips they would just start talking. " To ensure your safety I am going to need you to stay quiet until otherwise told. I am a ninja from Kumogakure who has been sent in aid to your rescue, trust me you are in good hands. " With that being said the young ninja quickly cut the binds first to save time and set them free, once that was done she quickly went over to the downed ninja who was digging through the belongs of the royals and without hesitation or stop in her flow of motion collected the things and began to lead the Royals back up to the mountain towards Akihana-San. " You are all safe now. This is Akihana-San, Jounin an extremely capable medical ninja, if any of you are hurt she will take care of that. " Her voice was a calming factor here and reassuring as she spoke confidently and with much pride about the jounin. For a moment Umeko thought of the two boys that had been the distraction and hopped that they had fared just as well as she and Akihana-San did.

exit

Last edited by Umeko Ametsuchi on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanbei
Hanbei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:02 pm
Hanbei had kept quiet, but the traps seemed to have worked on a few of them. He stretched and began walking towards the sound of a captor wailing and shouting. A few of them had came to help, but fell into even more traps. One was hanging upside down by his ankles, a strong wire holding him up. Another had saw a wire and stepped over it, but only to fall into a pit. Another had made a run for it and triggered a branch to knock him unconscious. "I'm not surprised. Bandits are not very perceptive..." He picked up a rock and began bashing them in the head, knocking out those who aren't already asleep. "And now~ For the final act..." he pulls out a small gold-painted statuette and turns to Odin, "Can you place this in the sun, where the glare would shine off and into the distance? Knowing bandit leaders, they will go straight for the prize. I'll let you decide what to do. Either surround the statuette with traps, or place a paper bomb on the bottom of it. Either one should work;" he gave a giggle, "Although, the latter would be funnier!" he posed in a carefree way, his hands behind his head. "We should totally play Go! or something when we get back to the village~ I wanna pick your brain, as well as Akihina and Umeko's."
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:38 pm
A small laugh of embarrassment escaped the blonde as Umeko introduced her to the royals, but more conversation was pushed aside in favor of both kunoichi leading the royals to safety. There was no way to know how the boys had fared until they met them at the base of the mountain path where hopefully they would return unharmed.

Upon reaching the end of their journey, Akihana and Umeko would wait for the boys and note if any on their mission companions needed medical attention. If non was required, the quartet would make it straight back to the Riakage chambers to collect their reward and safely return the royals to more capable hands with the hopes that they didn't find themselves kidnapped once more.

"Great Job everyone," the mission would end with Akihana praising the team. "Now who'd like to join me for pizza at my house. I make them fresh instead of ordering them in."

[Exit Akihana]

TWC: 1169

Claiming 7 + 2 AP
Claiming 2400 Ryo as reward
Claiming 1150  + 700 + 650 + 500WC towards Chidori Katana
Saving 19 words for something else
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:56 pm
Odin placed a finger on his temple, contemplating the decision given to him by Hanbei, "What if we were to do both?  I can place a couple of explosive tags on the back of the 'treasure' the boss will find.  Next, we can lay around a trap that the blast can knock the boss back into the trap!"  Odin retorted.  

Odin pulled two explosive tags out of his pouch and laid it on the back of the fake treasure Hanbei placed down on the ground.  Next, Odin placed some leaves and marked where the blast would take the person who was daring enough to grab the treasure.  Finally, with a little wire tied to a thick branch, Odin created a fiber wire pulley trap.  

As if on cue, the head bandit was seen in the distance.  The shine from the treasure struck his eyes, making him only keeping his eyes on the prize. He ignored his comrades, crying out for help and walked like a zombie toward the prize ahead of him.  
  Things went just as Odin planned.  The bandit touched the prize, which triggered the explosive tags.  The bandit flew back, landing on his behind, next to the trap Odin set up.  

Odin came out of hiding and simply walked up to the leader.  He smiled, offering a hand to help him up, "Looks like you need a hand.  Let me help you....UP!" his smile disappeared into an evil smirk, hurling the guy behind him.  The captor lost his footing and by accident stomped on the make shift trap.  The trap sprung immedietely and the leader found himself upside down, smacking into a tree.  Odin pulled out one of his sheaths for his black katanas from behind his back, walking up to the helpless guy dangling from the wire trap.  

The leader pulled out a kunai and started cutting away at the wire, mumbling curses while doing so.  Odin used a hard hit at the leader's neck from one of his sheaths, knocking the leader out cold.  
"There.  That will keep him out of action for a short while," Odin looked back at Hanbei, his smile returned to a gentle one again,
"Let's get back to Akihana and the others.  I would be more than happy to meet up with you after this mission.  I can always be found at the training grounds if you need to reach me!  Maybe we can teach each other a thing or two!"  Odin gave the thumbs up as they quickly headed back to the meeting spot.  

Upon arrival, it looked like all the hostages were rescued.  Odin smiled as he approached the others, "The captors won't be pursuing us back home.  Hanbei and I took them all out of commission for a bit."  
When Odin heard the invitation for pizza, his mouth drooled slightly, "Oh yeah! I am starving!"

Odin looked towards Umeko giving her a thumbs up, "Good work getting them out safely.  When we are done here, we should hang out sometime in the future!  I think you, Hanbei and I would be a great team!" he giggled slightly before heading out.
[exits]

TWC 1290

+2400 ryo
+3 stats points
+7 AP
Using 407 + 593 = 1000 words for Great Fireball 
Using remaining 697+ 268 + 35 = 1000 for Chakra Sensory

Last edited by Odin Onimusha on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding hyperlink and editing wc and stats)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:39 pm
approved
Hanbei
Hanbei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:37 am
Hanbei wasn't used to being praised. It felt strange, but somehow comforting. It made his cheeks burn red. He turned to the others and listened on. He was quite hungry, and he had never tried pizza before, "What is pizza? Is it good? Like ramen? Or crunchy, like an apple?" He pondered to himself and spoke up again, "No. Don't tell me. I wish to find out for myself~ I enjoy a good mystery." He bowed to  everyone before taking his own leave, taking a normal stroll back to the direction of the village. He would be fine.

Total wordcount: 743

Claiming 1 stat point
Claiming 7 AP
Claiming 2.4K Ryo
Claiming 700 + 300 words (http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t26340p10-please-i-ll-be-your-best-friend#196518) for Chakra sensory"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum