Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Kronus Time {Visit}  Empty Kronus Time {Visit}

Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:40 am
It is true Kronus is a Missing Nin but also is true that every person need a home. Now this don't mean Kronus consider this place his home but maybe that can change within time but that maybe not likely those. Kronus had travel from the landed of Waterfall Country the place that laid in ruins even then he didn't know of that country state as he never decide to travel in it.

Kronus have standard dark brown hair,and brown eyes. Kronus's hair have great length, reaching past his waist. He also seems to be a bit taller than average. Kronus currently wearing a  tan poncho cloak that covers only his upper body, with nothing beneath.

He also wears black with red lining fingerless gloves with four small protrusions where the knuckles are imprinted with his own name on them and as well as a pair of dark red baggy pants with two sections each with a set of three straps on each leg and shoes with two studs protruding from the toes. He also wears a belt embedded with the Village insignia and the straps are lined with it as well.

He said," Finally. I will just wait here until someone welcome me in." Kronus had stare at the gate waiting for someone to come to talk to him his attention was simple he was just picking up some supplies for the first time.
Umeko Ametsuchi
Umeko Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10200

Kronus Time {Visit}  Empty Re: Kronus Time {Visit}

Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:21 pm
It was nothing for her to go where she wanted as long as she was inside the village. No one would harm her while she was safely inside but Umeko wanted more of an adventure. It would be hard getting past the guards but she was sure she wouldn't have too much of a problem. Slowly and carefully she hugged the walls of the gate before peeking her head around to see if the coast was clear. Unfortunately for her it wasn't of course there was someone always on guard but something was different, who was that man. Umeko with her bright brownish golden hues blinked with a spark of curiosity. She found her feet pulling her in the direction of the male that stood just outside of the gates. Her rather long hair was not in it's signature style and instead the Auburn locks flowed behind her, almost touching the ground as it trailed her tiny frame.
" Hey, you aren't from this village. Are you a traveler? "She noted the cloak he wore down to his shoes, and her eyes took in what looked to be a metal it was probably a headband but she could barely see it. Dressed in her usual black attire with a tiny flak jacket covering her she slowly moved closer but not so close, giving her at least ten feet between the two. Honestly she should had probably not come out from the village gates, but she felt safe but just in case things escalated she would be ready, or as ready as she could be.
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:38 pm
Kronus didn't pay much attention to the area other then the gate.  One could say he turned a blink eye towards his surronding that wasn't to smart now was it? Kronus smirk as a small female address him he didn't see her leave the gate to his understanding it look like she was escaping the village. Kronus stare at her golden eyes then said," Hey, usually when you meet a person the conservation start when a introduction. I guess this area is different to answer your question Yes I am."

He open up his senses as he examine the area around him he now currently focus on his surronding  area as he begin to search for several chakra signatures. He focus on the girl as well as other signatures near him within 100 meter in the area. He grunted then said," I have come for supplies . Why are you sneaking around little one?"

Chakra Sensory
Umeko Ametsuchi
Umeko Ametsuchi
Citizen

Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:56 pm
He was right it was rude that she didn't start with an introduction, but this man was a stranger honestly she shouldn't even be talking to him let alone give out a name. As she listened to him speak she titled her head slightly, the shift of her hair showing just how long it was. " I'm not sneaking around, I am merely practicing my silent step ninja skill. My name is Umeko Ametsuchi, not little one. I realize how you could have gotten that wrong without prior knowledge, please refrain from calling me such a degrading name Stranger-San. " It was clear that Umeko was well versed and she even gave him a taste of his own medicine by calling him out of his name that she obviously didn't know. " As far as supplies go we have various shops for whatever you need. I suppose you can come into the village, as long as you don't start any crazy shenanigans." Umeko shook her head and stood up straight as if she were given some sort of lecture to her obvious elder. Although she was respectful she could be quite the feisty little sass master.
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:11 pm
Kronus grunted as he didn't like a to hear a ear full from a younger individual. Kronus had listen to most of the little one speech she is quite talkive one. Wouldn't you agree?  Kronus had once again smirk then said,"  I am Kronus. Do well ,and remember that Umeko san." The strong breeze cause his poncho to move so his movement couldn't be really be seen.  Since his poncho conceal most  of his upper body movements this allow Kronus perfrom a simple hand seal which was a Ram Hand Seal.  After that his body flick across the field in a fast motion maybe even a blur something that the little one wouldn't even understand maybe for her level. Kronus chuckle then attempt to pat the head of Umeko then said," I am curious those little one .... Possible you could show me some of your moves."Kronus wish to strike fear into the female heart maybe the sudden movement would cause her discomfort then again maybe it wouldn't. But you should never allow a stranger to touch you anywhere of course this was a attempt those.

Jutsu used
Ap=-10Body Flicker
Chakra: 56+Speed: 47=103
Umeko Ametsuchi
Umeko Ametsuchi
Citizen

Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:15 pm
He spoke his name and she memorized it, and in the few seconds that she did so he had closed the space between the both of them. He was too close she knew the jutsus he had preformed and the fact that he would use such a thing to get closer to her did indeed unsettle her. With all the swiftness she could muster and in one complete movement she pulled a Kunia from her weapons pouch and sliced upwards in a arc motion as she saw his hand reach out to touch her from above. Her hand came back down and she dropped the kunai in order to Jump back a few feet, moving her hands in quick hand seals she attempted to create two clones of herself moving behind them in a line formation. " What in the world do you think you are doing Kronus-San? Trying to touch a child like that? have you no shame? Don't come near me! " The clone in the front of her look to have spoken as it moved it's lips but Umeko provided the voice. She wasn't really sure what to do next but if he came any closer she would have to think of something as she prepared the next jutsus, weaving her fingers into the needed handsels in case he tried to come near her again.

Jutsu Used
Clone Technique - 5 ap
Ap started: 140
Ap left: 135

Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:46 pm
(I will try not to power play Umeko lol. I will  try think Logical about this counter those.)
At first Kronus wasn't paying attention to the little girl as he didn't consider her as a threat to really focus on. His mind was  wandering  as his focus  was on several other chakra signals in the area that was within 100m of himself. Several of them seem to cause discomfort to him. But here is the the funny thing those Kronus had been in countless battle when he was young up to now. His five sense was enhance which in combat  was helpful to his cause.

The problem arrive when she attempt to reach into her weapon pouch causing Kronus hearing  to trigger. The jingling of the other weapon in her pouch gave her away causing Kronus to snap back into reality slightly.  A smart ninja would move silent as silent can equal deadly for most smart ninja. Not saying she dumb or anything but her reaction was bold and he like that. It have been a while since he seen well trained shinobi . He grunt as at the corner of his eye he seen the kunai swing in a upward motion he had  just in time inch back. his hand

Since Kronus wasn't fully focus he couldn't completely dodge her using his full speed therefore the Kunai graze his open palm. Causing him to draw blood  it  wasn't  a deep cut is was  just inch wound something he had grew use to while his experience in training. Kronus said, "Mhmm, Nice I didn't expect you to attack me. This village I like already. I was just testing your reaction time . But since you took the time to summon clones of yourself. Let play a game if you can get you Kunai back I teach you something cool okay? If that is okay with your superiors no harm shall come to you I swear."  Kronus had pointed at the Kunai on the ground which she had  drop then said," That is if you got what it takes."  A taunt yup that exactly what that was he chuckle as his face return to normal.  He  had lick the blood off his hands as he return his hands to his poncho once again concealing them as  he enjoy games like this after all. He was just a sixteen year or boy and it not like everyday he could have a event with a potential friend or ally.

Jutsu use
Experienced Fighter
Action Point: 550 (remain after using body flicker.)
Reaction Time: 107
Umeko Ametsuchi
Umeko Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:55 pm
Letting down the clone jutsu Umeko laughed as the man spoke of games. Umeko didn't trust him, she didn't know him. What concerned Umeko the most was that none of the higher ranking ninja of her village came to check this man, regardless of his reason for coming to the village. Umeko shook her head and thought of what to do next, she could just as easily slip back into the village the gates being right behind her. It was an interesting proposal but Umeko was uninterested to say the least. She had not planned to engage in any sort of fighting whatsoever upon coming out of the village and she planned to keep it that way.
" I'm sorry, but I've no time to play games. I hope you find what you need."
Backing away into the village Umeko knew better to turn her back on a stranger. Slipping into the Village she hopped to maybe see Kronus again, when she was stronger perhaps.

[exit ]
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:00 pm
Kronus smirk as he exit inside the village.
(Exit)
969 words claim towards mud spore
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500