Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Training With The Black Mistress - Page 2 Empty Re: Training With The Black Mistress

Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:37 pm
While he was flying from the kick Tenrai thought about his life from when he first joined Tenga to now. Tenrai had an wonderful life but this life wasn't cut out for him he thought in a split second. Tenrai then felt his head sting. Tenrai had hit something he looked up and saw that his head was bleeding and there was blood all over the wall. Is it over Tenrai thought while falling into a deep sleep.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Training With The Black Mistress - Page 2 Empty Re: Training With The Black Mistress

Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:13 pm
She quickly closed the distance towars him, her superior speed getting her there only a short time after he actually landed. She was prepared to strike once more, before she noticed his eyes flutter about, almost as if he were losing consciousness. "well then..." She spoke, watching him slowly fall unconscious. "If you cannot handle one simple attack from me child.....I promise this is a mercy. " There would be a terrifying screech, like to the death call of a terrified woman. THe scythe would barelly be formed before it crashed down, ending the boy's poor life mercifully. "Be easy child..... You will live on through me. You will be my first spare body, and the first chance to learn what one of my students knows.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:45 am
Before he blacked out he saw the lady form a Scyte and slice it down threw his body. Tenrai felt unbearable pain. Tenrai had a good life but nothing never worked out for him everything he did was always badluck for him. Maybe he would be better off dead Tenrai thought. Tenrai began to black out faster than before the life leaving from his body faster and faster. Then it happened Tenrai was gone from the world as soon as he came. Tenrai breathed his last breath while saying one last word " I will be back ". Tenrai died right then and their.

(Exit)

Last edited by Kyojin on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:57 am
"Well...... You will be of use to me child....Let us go we have work to do. " THe shadow tendrils would sneak under his unmoving body, lifting the lifeless corpse up and carrying it behind her. This would be the start of an incredibly important path, she thought to herself. She would need Kaien, which hopefully would be simple. SHe could only assume the girl was somewhere within the dragon lands by now, having been summoned by Kiru for her own protection. This would be the start. From here she would learn the ways of the technique she'd feared for so long. "In death........ I gain remarkable power.....Now. Let blood flow for my strength. rise the power, execution by kiss."
(exit with kyojin's body twc 1004 claiming 5 stats )
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:29 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum