Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
41 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
J Sosuke
J Sosuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2050

The Black Viper(Training) Empty The Black Viper(Training)

Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:52 am
It had been about three days since the young girl had accomplished a feat no other could do. As she would arise from her bed and put on her clothing she would listen to the chatter of the humans. She would learn about the appearance of a giant snake in the mountains. This would peak her interest as she would begin to walk near the people who spoke of it. They told the story of how the snake was devouring the humans that traveled through the mountains in search of something special. This special thing was said to be themselves and that the Black Viper was apart of this. The split way of trying to find a persons true self both through death and life. The girl would depart from the area and head out to the mountains. She would take the same path the others would take down this long dark forest. It began with a sign that spoke of the task that were to come, the last being the seventh being that of the Black viper. It would read that the last task would be to cleanse the wrath of the black viper and cause it to become Raijin once more the man who shows all. The first task had been the resting forest. This had been the small forest that caused for most to fall into a deep sleep. The occurrences of the dreams it bestowed upon a person were unknown but were told to cause something to boil up inside. As Jhayy would sigh she would take a few steps into the forest. It was truely short as she could see the end and a new sign only 40 feet from her location. She had wondered whether the forest was true with what it caused. And then it would strike her. Her eyes would begin to fade and she would being to fall asleep. She could hardly stand as she began to wobble toward the exit. She could feel the chakra that pushed her down and she would enter that dreadful dream.

Sloth Saga

She was Asleep. She would only see darkness as she entered that sleep and she would start to dream. This dream would dig deep into her mind and it would muster up the little stuff that she had inside. It would mix it together and throw out what she wanted to see. The girl would awaken in a dress and her hair would touch her back, she had looked much like a girl at this point. And in her foggy and yet beautiful dream she would see a village. This village resembled her old one and held many people that loved her as a baby. She would see her foster mother and father as well as her birth ones walking around in joy and harmony. her smile would grow and she would join them, her age was around the same as she was in real life. Her life was perfect. She was seeing the most perfect dream in the world. The perfection of her family. She would continue this dream and slowly forget the quest she had set out on, she would forget the village she belonged to, she would even forget the clan she was born it. she would grow a smile that would stick through the days that would pass. On the outside her body was disappearing. The dream she did not wish to leave from would soon devour her very essence. Suddenly her dream would begin to ripple. The idea that this would occur and the death of many would have never happened caused for the dream to destroy itself. The girl would begin to think about the idea of such people being in her life after their blood shed. She would see the dream and the vision of their deaths would fill her head as she held it in fear that it was not real. Suddenly a large creature would attack. This was the first of many creatures that rested down the path to find ones self. The dreameater, Hijun. The slothful man that ate people through absorbing their chakra and leaving their body to be eaten like food. The creature attacked trying to take the girls mind off of her memories. As it attack it would introduce itself. "You have taken on a challenge that many dont come back from... Welcome to challenge one.. Sloth. I Cause many to sleep and slumber so that they can be eaten by the forest's chakra eating limbs. Now rest... Hijun commands thee." He would say as she would look at him in an odd way. She would begin to growl as her parents would fall dead to the girls very thought. Her skin would slowly change in its color. "How dare you... " She would say to him as she took a jump to a high building and would look him in the eye. "How dare you tamper with my memory and my dreams,.... two precious things that should never be touched by the likes of you. I will bury you where you..sta..." She would be interrupted by her inner rage as she would growl. Her body had now took on a full transformation as it attacked the beast. With one hit it would go crashing into the building and would be stabbed by what had been the statue of the great kage of that village. She would wake up and she would gain her body back as she stood up and began to run to the exit she would find something.. inhuman at the end. The forest now having no effect on the girl as she would see hijun lying dead at the end. A sigh of relief as she would see there would be no second fight. Looking at the sign she would see the sign written in blood. And it would say: And so you have killed him, you have shown that you could not sleep in a reality that could never exist, and that even though it was sad... and that it would always be sad you wanted what was real and what would always be right in front of you. I am dead, I lie dead because i slept, because i thought sleeping would cause everything to wash away.. and now i am dead. Please continue on and kill him who kills all. The task two you shall overcome the truth and the dirtiness of what an adult could not do.. Run young one. She would look at this sign and she would read it over and over. She would fall to her knees and she would look at the man. The man who was dead and who's dried up blood became so red. He was far from happy much like her. They were the opposite... Sloth was dead. And the only thing she could do was whisper the cries of sorry into the ear of the man. As she whipped the tears from her face she would walk toward the cottage that was not far away. She would take slow steps as she could feel the denial come upon her. She could feel lust for hope.

1200 words done
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

The Black Viper(Training) Empty Re: The Black Viper(Training)

Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:49 am
approved
J Sosuke
J Sosuke
Citizen

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:13 am
Lust Saga

The next part of her trial would begin as she would walk through the forest and she would open the door into this small cottage. This was the home of the beast that wanted men for their body and the man that wanted to make that cat wet. As she would open the door and it would start to squeak she would groan a little. She would quickly close the door and look into the darkness. Awaiting the beast to appear and be killed by her strength alone. She would wait by the door for a total of thirty minutes before walking forward and searching for a light switch. As she would take the first step forward the lights would automatically turn on to show the blood and sex that the room brought. THe room smelling like Men and male products and the dead all at the same time. A woman laid on the bed, completely nude, as her cat smell like fish and dripped of the liquids of men. She would gasp and begin to walk toward the girl. "Oh no!" Jhayy would say as she ran to the girl's side and would slightly touch her privates. Her hand quickly jerking back as she would wipe away the stickiness on the bed. As she raised the girl up she would suddenly notice that her throat was cut open and her insides were eaten. The girl was dead and jhayy was soon to be next. A noise could be heard from the background as a beast ran by. It was the beast of Lust that had been sealed into a cottage deep in the woods. Some would say that she lured men and women in with her looks so that she could not only put them to bed but also put them to sleep. Her new victim was Jhayy who had taken on the task of finding herself. Jhayy would begin to cry as she would hold the girls body close to her. She could not hear the beast behind her as she stared at her new prey.It was something about Jhayy that made the woman lust after her body even more then the other men and women of the forest. Lust's hand would touch the girls shoulder, her powers being unknown to many due to the fact that every human that came through the trial had died due to one of the 7 trials. Her body would grow weak and she would fall to the floor, the girl had went through this before as her chakra would slip from her body. Something about this woman was strange as she would only see a glimpse of her before she would fall asleep.

Three hours would pass as the girl would sleep. Pleasure could not be enjoyed had the subject been in a deep sleep such as her own. The beast picked the girl up and layed her in the blood soaked bed. It smelt of death and abandonment. The girl would awaken from that long sleep and she would see the ceiling. The Ceiling that had a dead man pinned to it, every limb cut off as well as his privates. The Man was dead as well. The girl began to wonder how anyone got out of this death trap without succumbing to the sex and the death that came directly after it. Her breathing would become heavy as she would struggle to get free from the chains that were wrapped around her. She felt weak as if she had used tons of chakra in the past hours. The beast would sit in a chair in the corner watching the girl. Her body now nude. She would begin to think to herself as the room would seem to close in, the walls would turn black and her head would begin to sweat. Her mind would become unclear of things and the thought of who she was would come up. Her boobs would rip from the tape around them and she would be identified as a woman. The Beast would carry a kind of robotic voice with her as she began to speak. "I Am Lajin.. i will take you into me and i will become a human, i will devour you and i will lay with you woman. Consider your body mine and i will be easy with you." She said as she would rise from her chair and would begin to walk toward the bed. Her sharp fingernails would cut the chain that held Jhayy's right foot down. Jhayy would feel the tension release from that leg and would see the opening but could not muster up the courage. As she continued to struggle her boobs rubbing against the chains that crossed her body. What was a young girl to do against something that could cut through chains with one finger. As she would close her eyes should begin to muster up enough strength to kick the beast away from her. Flying backward it would hit its chair and break it. This would give Jhayy a chance to release her true self. And as she did it would hit her, the purpose of this world was to find a persons true gender and the girl knew what she was. She was neither a girl nor a boy she was her own being. As half of her body would shift to the color of the jugo clan and her left eye would alter she would break the bed and the chains. As she stood up and looked at the beast, she would slowly gain that of a new power. Her back Changed as she would grow a set of wings. These wings would resemble large hands but they had been completely capable of flight.

As they would begin their battle they would not take anything into the fact it could break. The woman would get up and her nails would grow as she would attack the girl. "You will die now, you will perish to my hands and i will laugh as you bleed on the ground you bitch!" It would say as it would strike the bed as the girl would dodge her attack, The bed would crumble and turn to dust. This would continue as the woman would strike down the cottage itself. She was in a state of craziness as the world would be seen by all. Jhayy would fly up and the demon would jump high enough to fight her. THe nails met with the wings and the wings would be met with a well put together guard. She she bitch would be knocked back down to the ground and she would only get back up and attack once more. Suddenly it was getting close to the end of the fight. Knocking her back down caused for every part of the building to shatter, hearing lust breath heavily would give Jhayy the signal to attack and finsh this. She would rage and her body would completely turn, as she switched her direction in which she had been facing and rocketed down to the woman. Suddenly she would strike her with full force causing more then her head to roll but causing for organs to burst out of her. The Fight was over and the girl reverted back to her normal state. Wiping away the blood and juices she would pick up her stuff and walk away. As she walked through a small roman like entrance she would find a woman hanging from the ceiling. She was dead with a rope around her neck. And the sign that was perched beside her would say: "I Am Lajin, I am Beautiful. My Beauty will live forever and my love of men and woman will always be shown. You young human who has defeated me, you love all but dont accept any. Accept them and let them accept you. I have hung myself because i wish to be reborn as that human who can accept herself and all around her. Thank you.." Jhayy would begin to tear up as she read this but that would soon be met with the growls of Gluttony. The Beast that wanted to devour every human wide. It had been said that he was the most scary of all theseven trials and it was now her time to find that out. Sleep for tonight Lust.

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:25 pm
Approved
J Sosuke
J Sosuke
Citizen

Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:18 pm
Gluttony Saga

A growling could be heard in the distance as the young girl continued toward a large hall. This was a mess hall seen sometimes in academies. It had food flung every where and a man in the far distance. As the man would look at the girl and his stomach would growl. Had he still been hungry after eating all the food she saw before her. As she would take a step to the right and continue toward the man she would see something on the last plate. On that plate was the body of a man. The man was dead and his innards were dripping out of his body. The blood splattered all over the plate and the table as well as the mans mouth. The blood would drip on to this skinny man's clothing and he would slowly turn to the girl. He would smile showing all of his teeth which had been stained by blood. This caused the girl to gasp once again as she would back away from this bloody man. He would stand up from his chair and her would finish devouring the dead man. He would then knock over the long table and begin to laugh. He would utter the words. "Lunch is here!!!" He yelled as he looked at the girl with eyes that had not eaten a full meal in weeks. "Wh-Who are you and why are you... no wait.. youre gluttony..." She would say as she would back further away from the man till her back hit the wall of the Hall. She was terrified by this man and how he could eat a man without a second thought. Her fear boiled up and her bravery would suddenly disappear. This had been an unusual thing for the girl as she had no fear and her bravery was unlimited. Something about that hall caused her to fear it all. The area began to change in appearance. Everything became swirly and unknown to the girl as the man would be a few feet from her he would smile. Who was he had he not been the perfect demon.

The ground would shake as the man would reach for his face and would tear off a little of it. His smile would grow and it would rip away the skin around his mouth. "I Am Grendal..." He would say. A beast of that name lived thousands of years ago, as it would devour the people and scare them away from his halls. "I am gluttony and you will be my new food for the next year. hehe ill show how good my belly feels from the inside." The beast would say as it would attack her. She would duck and it would strike the wall. As she crawled away she would look back to see it rubbing its nose. "You little bitch!" It would say as it began a pursuit after her. She would quickly stand up and grab it by both hands. There hands would meet, the beast having slightly larger hands then she did. It would growl and she would simply see a monster. Trying her best to hide her fear and to fight the monster seem to be a challenge. As she would change into her partial mode she would enhance her arms with her jet boosters. As she would push the beast back. It would crash into the table and cause it to break and the girl would jump high into the sky. As she would think to herself. I Am a woman who needs no one to fight for me... i am not scared of anything, i never have been.. i never will be. I wont allow for a beast to take that away from me, i wont allow anyone to take such a thing from me i will fight on and i will take out all who dare to oppose me in this fight. I Am A woman who can not be surpassed by mere fear. She would come to a resolve as the world would return to normal. She was now ready to fight gluttony. As she would crash down into the ground she would leave a dent. As the beast could feel the distance she was from him, it would rise up from its defeated state and jump toward her. As she would grab hold of him and throw him back down to that state. "I am Jhayy, a  Ninja of the Hidden cloud.. Hear me..." She would say just before she would roar at the beast. Her body taking on the full change as it would grab hold of the beast. The first of many action done to kill it.

She would take it by its neck and hold it down into the ground, her wings would sprout and she would drag the beast through the ground at high speeds causing both the wood and the dirt to pile up behind the beast. It was not obvious that the girl was angry as her face was calm but her form said otherwise. Her wings would gain that boost as well as each end would split open and simulate that of a jet's engine. Then the chakra would be released from the wings. The two of them went flying through the entrance of the hall and the beast would be sent high into the sky. After it would be the young girl as she would appear behind him, her claws digging into it and pushing it back down to the ground. As it would hit the ceiling and it would crumble in on itself. As a large dust could would appear as he hit the ground. THe two of them would be left under the rubble. Suddenly she would roar once more causing for the items around her to be pushed away by her wings. The beast laid in front of her with wooden pieces protruding from its body. The blood run from its lips, his own blood. The girl would glare at the beast who had still gripped the life line. As she would grab his right arm and place her foot upon his shoulder. She pull with all her strength until the beast's body ripped. The arm now severed from his body causing yet another hole in his body to start bleeding. The girl would laugh as loud as she could as she would revert to her normal state. Throwing the arm to her left she would continue on. Walking past the hall she would find a lake that held a man. This man sat in a boat and this boat was on fire. He was dead but continued to burn. His eyes were open as they looked in the girls direction. His fingers pointing toward the sign that sat at the right. It would read. "I couldn't stop it.. my hunger was great, humans tasted good so i ate and i ate. I am sorry i tried to stop but don't let that evil in me or in anyone else cause you to waiver from your dream..." Jhayy would sigh as she read this suddenly she would see it... gold.. and a sign that said. Welcome.. to the hall of greed.

Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:49 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum