Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
32 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 5%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Seeking Refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeking Refuge

Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:11 pm
Tenrai followed the lady who was walking elegantly through the caverns. Tenrai watched her ever twist and turn she was just like the angels Tenrai thought, she was elegant. She came to a stop amd screamed the name Kiru Tenrai awaited for a person or a dragon to come.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:42 pm
"Now little bird while we wait there will be tests. Failing the test may end in.... Well it's better if you just find out but it won't be pleasant. Remove all of your equipment. Items weapons everything and place it on the ground here. " she pointed to a spot about a foot from in front of her, flashing a calm smile as her deep blue eyes gazed into his. Her free hand slid Into the bag at her side, clutching one of the Kunai in case he decided to say no.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:52 pm
Tenrai wondered why the lady kept calling him little bird when they both looked the same age of 21. She told Tenrai to place down his weapons and items." I never did catch your name " Tenrai said while setting down all his Kunai and stuff and lastly his sword. When Tenrai placed his swprd down it felt like a part of his life was taken from him." I am ready " Tenrai said.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:56 pm
Kiru would enter, wearing his Koukan coat that obscured his body, as well as his mask of the feared, in case the intruder could see under the hood. Kira was obviously starting some sort of test. For now, he just watched, nodding to Kira whenever she noticed him that he approved of such a thing. There was no way of knowing quite what kind of person this man turned out to be, and Kira would push him to the limit. To Kage, Kiru would likely look a bit more threatening then Kira, dressed in an all black coat, with the only color being the silver zipper running down the front and the silver tassles that hung on the coats chest. Though Kiru knew that the woman was someone much more feared, as she would likely not let him live if he failed, and Kiru wasn't positive he would be able to, or even if he should stop her. He would just have to see how he did.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:02 pm
"Very good." Seemingly without a care in the world she took the items, putting those that would fit within her side bag and the sword at her side. She nodded slightly proudly at the bounty she's collected before speaking once more. "Alright. You have the protection of the Hells angel for now. Prove yourself weak and I can't garantee it will last and thank you for this generous donation. She moved quickly to kiru's side allowing him to inquire the important things about who this boy was, giggling slightly at the actions she'd just taken.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:10 pm
A donation Tenrai thoughts. What the hell was going on Tenrai paid them 2k and now they take his sword. Tenrai had rage built inside of him and the beast was releasing but he held it back at the last moment " what do you want me to do " Tenrai said calmly.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:14 pm
Kiru's voice was slightly modified through the mask, coming out a little deeper, and in a quiet whisper. "Are you thinking of recruiting him? What can he do? We need some sort of trial as you said a moment ago."
This Kiru may suprise Kira, as he was acting calm, and thinking this process through without emotion. "I'd prefer he not die, but if he proves too dangerous to let go i'll look the other way."
He didn't like the loss of life, but he couldn't just let anyone out of here.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:21 pm
"Simple. Stay here. Train up. Maybe you'll prove worthy of my time child. For now these items will prove our cause well and as such you simply have my protection unless you prove U worthy. If you leave without my permission I WILL kill you. Have fun and good luck. " she began to walk away, stopping for a moment to look at kiru. "If he proves worth I'll time then we'll consider recruitment but right now... Eh." With that she was gone with a single body flicker, off to leave kiru to handle any more of the boys questions.

(Exit claiming b rank for theft plus all of kyojim a equipment (abik sword costs 6k total stolen without equipment for just ryo is 5450) ninja starter kit and 2k)

Last edited by Kiranomo on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:29 pm
Tenrai saw the women leaving before she did I screamed out and said " I am not a kid I am 21 ". Tenrai thought about what all just happened now time for these tests he thought while turning to the Kiru guy " what must I do " he said slowly.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:31 pm
Tenrai saw the women leaving before she did I screamed out and said " I am not a kid I am 21 ". Tenrai thought about what all just happened now time for these tests he thought while turning to the Kiru guy " what must I do " he said slowly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum