Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Seeking Refuge Empty Seeking Refuge

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:54 pm
He Tenrai was in Snow Country seeking refuge hoping he can find it. He arrived at a tundra a barren iceland. He searched around for signs of life but didn't find any. He sighed this was going to be hard he thought.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Seeking Refuge Empty Re: Seeking Refuge

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:58 pm
A large grey dragon surveyed the lands. Looking for bandits or intruders to alert his master to. Noticing some figure lost in the barren wastes, he scoffed. Such a person wpuld quickly freeze if they were left alone. He didnt really have time for pity missions, but he also didnt feel he couldn't leave the boy alone. Tatsakawa would land with a harsh thud in front of the boy.  "It was foolish to come out here with little protect tion. I can offer a refuge for a time, but be wary that any violent actions will be met with force."
He snorted causing a small jet of flames as if to illustrate his point.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:03 pm
Tenrai almost died right then and there. A fucking giant gray dragon had appeared in fron of Tenrai. The worst thing was that it talked to him and it said It was foolish to come out here with little protect tion. I can offer a refuge for a time, but be wary that any violent actions will be met with force." Tenrai had no choice but to say yes becauae he was freezing in the harsh coldness." Yes please take me for refuge " Tenrai said while bowing.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:07 pm
Tatsakawa would grab the boy and one of his crimson chains would wrap around him. He wouldn lift off suddenly, and would boost, flying across the tundra and right into a mountain face. The face would turn out to be a ruse however, and they would land on the ground floor of the dragon sanctuary. "The other humans will likely want to meet with you. Wait here for them."
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:10 pm
This was all moving to fast for Tenrai. One second he was saying yes to refuge the next he was in some sort of chamber. Tenrai waited for what seemed like hours for people to come. Tenrai was getting so bored thatbhe activated Golden Eye, Flash Strike, and activated his sword all at one time and started training.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:15 pm
"What.... Have we here?" The voice would be calm and I quixotic r as KIRA walked slowly down the corridor, her raven mask covering her face. She'd get the chakra signature threatening to enter kiru's sanctuary and though she was ensured none could enter without permission she still found her inquisitive nature too much to go against.

"Ello little bird. Tatsakawa what have you brought us?" Her voice sounded strange. She was perky and almost excited as usual but her tone didn't quite feel like KIRA.

Last edited by Kiranomo on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:21 pm
Upon hearing the voice of a wonan Tenrai deactivated all of his abilities and started to stare at the woman before saying " well I guess I should get straight to the point I am Kage Shinigam I was banished from Tenga because I failed to defeat a missing nin and after that I came to snow country seeking refuge hoping that survivora from Yuki will be here while I was searching a dragon came offering me refuge so I couldn't say no ". I said slowly enough for her to understand.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:25 pm
"Well you may have found it.... If you prove worth. I am the one they call the Hells angel. You may call me Kiranomo hyuuga..... Refuge does have its cost however so empty your pockets. " behind the raven mask she gave an almost sinister smile. This she'd prepared for, the cold stare of fear she had longed for since she understood her purpose and craved more so now that Youka and Maku had left her to dry. Perhaps the boy would be useful. Perhaps he would be fun either way. She wasn't sure and that alone excited her.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:32 pm
Empty his pockects Tenrai thought should he or should he not. Tenrai didn't really care about the Ryo he walked to the lady and handed her the 2k and said " that is all I have I don't really have a use for it now ". That mask is cool Tenrai thought while looking at the women maybe he could get ons his self.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:08 pm
"Excelent. " she took his money, tucking UR safet I to the messenger bag at her side before simply turning around and walking deeper I to the cave, one ear shifted backward in case he got any rediculous ideas. "Come come. Let's not stay within the caverns, the dragon lands await. " if he followedtheybwouks walk for what felt like forever through shifting catecombs before finally reaching the opening of the dragon lands,

"KIIIIRRRRUUUUU we have a visitor." She called our to her studen, removing The raven mask to reveal her face, though still not turned to the boy yet.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum