Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

a chance meeting (Ryusei and Kronus) - Page 2 Empty Re: a chance meeting (Ryusei and Kronus)

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:40 am
Kronus watch the ninja as it seem like he was on is guard that was important in the ninja world as a whole. You never know when someone may come out of a tree you know. Kronus  begin to perform the following hand sign at a decent speed Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog → Snake. Upon finish it Kronus jump out the tree landed about 2 meter away from Ryusei Nara. Kronus just examine him from a far now he was a bit closer then what he was use to. He then said," Why are you wandering this land here?"

Action Point :210
Jutsu Use: Substitution Technique
=Action Point :205 left
Ryusei Shinkou
Ryusei Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

a chance meeting (Ryusei and Kronus) - Page 2 Empty Re: a chance meeting (Ryusei and Kronus)

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:40 pm
Ryusei looked up to see another person, most likely a ninja, or one of those party magicians that entertained civilians, popped into view. Party magicians were skilled at what they did, many of them retired ninjas, it was too bad that trained ninjas tended to not be as easily fooled by their sleight of hand.

"Hello, who might you be? I am Ryusei, a wanderer searching for some friends of mine who had disappeared." Ryusei was not sure what to think of this new fellow. While the Nara clan was not particularly renowned or reviled, it never hurt to keep some private information to oneself in case enemies were made.

As he spoke, Ryusei mentally reviewed the different parts of the human anatomy. He wondered which part would be the most interesting to attack if this fellow in front of him should want a fight.

(ttl wc: 414+145=559)
(Keep in mind you have the stats and jutsu you do when you enter the topic, except in specific instances)
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:34 pm
(I don't plan on fighting so yea.)
Kronus grunt then said," Wandering friend you say?  Who I am is not of your concern I am just a former shinobi patrolling these jungle which I live in for quite some time." Kronus didn't like to waste his time nor did he care about the man in front of him as long the man stay his distance and didn't attempt to harm him all will be well. Kronus smirk as his poncho dance in the breeze as did his long brown hair he seems to be at ease  those.
Ryusei Shinkou
Ryusei Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:36 pm
The male in front of Ryusei seemed a little full of himself even if his intentions may have been sincere. Ryusei decided to ask the fellow a question or two - "Say, do you know the way to Takigakure? I am trying to find the place since my friends might be there, but I have not travelled there before, I might get lost so I would rather get directions from someone who is pretty much a local... have you been there yourself?"

Ryusei sincerely hoped that the other guy knew where Takigakure was, since it was kind of hard to see through the jungle, most of which was floppy and prevented one from scaling it efficiently to see above all the foliage.

He wanted to peruse the medical manual in his pack but finding Takigakure was also rather important.

(ttl wc: 559+139=698)
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:59 pm
Kronus look annoyed then said," Takigakure I am sorry I can't be of any help. I haven't look for this village nor do I know  anything about it. But I am sure it not to far from this location what direction I am unsure of." Kronus study the man then said," I am sure what every you looking for it may not be there so be careful this place is a dangerous place ."  Kronus  look left then right then grunt then said," I hope you find what you looking for Ryusei  as I hope I find my meaning in life as well."
Ryusei Shinkou
Ryusei Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:30 pm
“Well, that’s ok. Thank you for your well wishes. Say, do you happen to know anything about the medical arts? I studied a bit of anatomy, and general health but I did not ever get a chance to study with a medical ninja before. If not, that’s ok too, I just ask everyone I meet, not that I see many in this dreary jungle.”

Ryusei chuckled a little at his last comment.

“More seriously though, I hate to be pessimistic but sometimes I wonder if we are here merely for another being’s entertainment. I mean, we fight all the time and it is not with a lot of animals who do it purely for survival. I mean, we are civilized, and even if that is an entirely human construct, you would think we would be nice to other people. Perhaps there is something bestial in ourselves that naturally makes us view other groups with whom we do not normally interact, as outsiders, and enemies.”

Ryusei paused, deep in thought.

(ttl wc: 698+169=867)
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:57 am
Kronus consider what the man said for a moment then said," I don't study medical arts I don't really care for that skill. I am moving toward a different path  you see so I can't really be of help there." Was this person trying to get  information  from him was he just though he was stupid Kronus had nothing to offer Ryusei  other then a civilize talk. He smirk as he said ," You can dance on string if you like. But I chose  to do something entirely different I have some things to attend to those. I shall be leaving Ryusei  It have been a good talk maybe I can visit you in the near future." The strong breeze swept at the poncho of Kronus as he smirk a bit it not everyday he make his good byes to a random person without something going horrible wrong.
Ryusei Shinkou
Ryusei Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:19 am
"Perhaps we will meet again some time."

It was not every day that Ryusei Nara had the urge to beat the living daylights out of someone but this guy's smirk was really getting to him.

"Watch that smirk, you are gonna seriously start some fights with that, frankly. Where do you think you are heading off to next? I might be able to direct you a little, depending. Say, I have not sparred in quite a while, wanna have a go at it?"

Ryusei was curious to see how the other guy would react to this. He suddenly remembered a quip about the Medical jutsu arts from his academy days. “The Medical jutsu all have to do with body modifications in some way or another. Many of them tend towards user’s own body, but the Medical people were good at transplants as well. The most common form of Medical jutsu is used to stimulate cells, either in the user, or another person, that revitalizes them with the user’s own chakra, causing them to grow or change in some way.”

That had been quite interesting, actually, Ryusei Nara was more curious now to learn up on the Medical Specialty, now that he remembered the Medical ninja’s capabilities. Too bad this other fellow here did not know anything meaningful about the medical arts either.

“What’s your name? I don’t believe I introduced myself, I am Rysuei.” Ryusei Nara proferred his hand for a shake.

(ttl wc: 867+242=1109)
(Keep in mind I did not introduce myself yet)
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:29 pm
Kronus chuckle he haven't heard so much talk in his life can't the guy get it no means no. He didn't know nothing about medical arts nor did he care about them. Kronus listen to the words of Ryusei, Nara the last name was somewhat familiar  to him then he shrug it  off it matter not to him.

Kronus grunted then said," I am heading for shop I need to gather some weapons for myself. You are welcome to tag along if that what you wish. As far as a goes spar I don't go around randomly sparing with people it not what I like to do. I am more of a prepare type of person other then conflict I fight with reason sparing is not a reason I consider a perfect use of time. Maybe after a few days traveling you can earn a spar I don't do hand outs. I consider every person time valuable as you should consider that as well, not saying that you are wasting my time."

Kronus grunted then jump directly into as he attempt to reach a high point in the tree as he then attempt to jump from tree to tree. Just like any other ninja would do that is if he was allowed to.
{Exit}
Ryusei Shinkou
Ryusei Shinkou
Citizen

Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:34 am
Ryusei Nara listened carefully to the other ninja. “I will likely follow along later, if you are heading to Takigakure. Perhaps we will meet each other again. Preparation is good, I like to train lots as preparation. Hopefully I don’t get lost on the way… I have yet to find my true path. Perhaps I will see you around later.”

Ryusei watched as the other ninja jumped into a tree and started hopping away. Ryusei took note of the direction and then sat down. Whew. He had been slightly nervous meeting someone outside the safety of the village, if he was completely honest, but it had turned out ok. Too bad the guy had a slight attitude but at least he seemed pretty truthful, most liars did not talk like that to one’s face.

Ryusei pulled out a textbook on the medical arts of the ninja stuff. This would hopefully be interesting, as he really needed the medical skill set in case he himself got hurt, or his friends for that matter.

He cracked open the book, titled “The dummies guide to the Medical arts, not that they are truly arts, just a very advanced form of chakra control and manipulation, which any reasonably astute person would already know, hence if you are reading this you are a dummy”.

This was already interesting. He did not know that the medical jutsu required finer chakra control, though it kinda made sense based on what else he knew. Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki’s old team mate, was exceptionally skilled in chakra control even if she had few other talents, and her potential with medical jutsu was quite possibly greater than that of her teacher, Tsunade, one of the original Sannin Master people who was already the greatest of her time. In fact, Ryusei could have sworn he read somewhere once than Tsunade herself said that she would be surpassed by Sakura Haruno, because of her exceptionally fine and efficient chakra control. This made sense, as most jutsus involved blasting different forms of chakra around, or even tearing open space itself. In contrast, the medical jutsus, focusing on the body, often tried to stimulate the individual cells, or to knit together jagged cuts and their like. One with poor chakra control would quite possibly damage the injured further, and not be helpful at all.

Awesome! Ryusei already knew what he needed to do in order to learn the medical arts. He re-read the first sentence of the book, the extremely long, about 40 words or so, just in case he had missed anything important. The sentence structure was absurdly complex, titles were usually short, and they usually did not insult the reader. Yes, especially that last bit. The only reason Ryusei Nara did not throw the disgusting book away from him was that he needed all the help he could get to become a medical ninja, which, unfortunately, was comprised solely of this one book. No wonder nobody had minded him borrowing it from the library for such an extended period.

They probably expected him to return it as soon as humanly possible, and never touch it again. Well, he might, he might return to his home village just to do that. First though, he would be darned if he did not gain the basic skills of a medical ninja, first. He continued reading the book on medical jutsu.

It seemed that the medical arts could be used for such complicated things, as messing up the target’s nervous system, creating poison, and regeneration. Regeneration was the easiest to understand, actually. Instead of applying the healing medical chakra for a limited time, instead, the chakra was released to damaged cells to grow and replace missing ones, whenever an attack was received. The main downside was that lots of chakra had to be stored before usage if the jutsu was to be very useful. Actually, it did take a small amount of finer chakra control to be able to distribute the healing chakra whenever needed, but it was hardly hard, well, hardly difficult.

The nervous system targeting jutsu was something Ryusei Nara had never heard of before. It was interesting that it was possible to switch around different connections in the nerve systems of a target. That surely required some serious precision there. The other surprise was poison. That was completely beyond Ryusei Nara’s expectations, he had expected that kind of thing to fall under regular ninjutsu. It did seem feasible to classify this as a medical based jutsu though, as normal poisons were generally created by those who were particularly adept in the field of biology. It took rather specialized knowledge to create substances that would be particularly effective in destroying the target’s cells in hard to counter ways. One acid he had heard of was extremely dangerous, a super acid of sorts that dehydrated specific parts of cells that came into contact with it. To create such complicated molecular structures, it would take deceptively fine chakra control, actually.

Flipping through the rest of the book, Ryusei found a simple exercise that apparently helped to refine the user’s own chakra control, the final stage being preparation for actual medical jutsu. Most of the steps were actually quite easy, as Ryusei had learned a couple of other jutsu that required fine chakra control beyond the norm. The last stage though, forming a spinning three dimensional rendition of a spiky sea urchin, which had shallow engravings everywhere on its body, took him quite a few tries before he was able to get it. Satisfied with his progress, he sat back against the tree. Soon he would return to Konoha and return that book, it had proved quite useful after all.
(exit)

(ttl wc: 1109+953=2064)
claiming +10 stats, and Medical Specialty
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum