Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Introduction: Hydras Empty Introduction: Hydras

Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:36 pm
Kuro gulped nervously as he followed Vixie through the Jungle. He'd gone and gotten lost again, but Vixie seemed to have smelled something interesting and took the lead. "Man… I should have kept up with everybody else. I don't know the area at all… Vixie, where are you taking me? Do you even know or care? I feel like you don't." Vixie continued ignoring him as she walked and followed the scent she'd picked up. A bit later she finally stopped and raised her tail like a flag, prompting Kuro to stop and crouch down. "What is it Vix?" Upon inspecting what the fox was looking at, Kuro saw a small trail of dark blood. He lowered his voice and followed her as she slipped quietly through the foliage. "What have we stumbled upon girl?" Peeking through the greenery, Kuro saw a huge headless reptile and eight men standing around it. The men had the legs splayed and tied down and cheered around what was apparently the decapitated head. Kuro covered his mouth as he held back the urge to vomit at the bloody stump. "Ugh… okay… gross… they killed it… Let's get out of here." He turned to leave.

Vixie gave a low growl before perking her ears. "What now?" Kuro looked back see the stump on the body… growing? "…the fuh?" Kuro's eyes widened as the stump grew and split into two. The new necks growing into two full fledged heads, Identical to the one the men removed. "Release me!" The heads shouted in unison and the men backed up. They then laughed as the creature struggled and snapped at them with it's jaws. "Holy mother of sugar. That is… adorable… those bastards. Fucking with something so… beautiful. We gotta set it free Vixie." 
Vixie turned to Kuro in confusion as he put up a hidden mist jutsu. The men looked around in confusion and started shouting to each other while Kuro hurried to the huge beast. Kuro slid to it's side and whispered, "I'll get you free, just hold on." The huge reptile's heads turned to look at Kuro. "What? Who are you?" Kuro smiled at the creature and conjured up several water needles, using their sharp points to cut the bonds one by one. Well, he would have, if getting the first one free hadn't already been enough for the monster to gain the leverage it needed to break free. Kuro leapt up onto a tree and let his mist fade. The panicked men screamed as the two heads began tearing them apart. Kuro winced and looked away for most of it, glancing now and then from curiosity. The screams died out and the now free creature turned to face Kuro. It's eyes narrowed with suspicion. "You… why did you free me human?"

Kuro dropped to the ground and grinned. "Well, you looked like you needed help. And you were demanding they let you go. And your face is adorable. I thought we could be friends." The beast's eyes grew with anger. "Adorable!? I am no such thing! I am a Hydra, a thing to be feared! I am NOT some soft animal and I will NOT be your friend! The only reason you aren't dead is that you set me free!" The Hydra turned and began to walk away, but Kuro followed with Vixie a good distance behind with her tail between her legs in fear.

"Aw come on! What's your name? I'm Kuro Hozuki." The hydra grumbled and one of the heads looked back at him. "I am Agro and if you do not leave me be your name will be snack!" Kuro laughed a bit. He wasn't sure why but seeing the hydra angry just made him find it cuter. "Aw come on. I'm not that big, but you ate most of those guys back there. I think your guts even swollen, it's bouncing every step you take." "I WILL END YOU!" As Agro turned to glare at Kuro, he slid under the hydra and poked it's gut as he got the other side. Vixie's fur raised up as she was sure her master was dead. The hydra snapped at Kuro, biting off his top half… if Kuro hadn't liquified. Instead, Agro got a splash of water in his mouth that made him cough with suprise. Kuro slipped around in front of him and laughed as he reformed. "Also I'm more of a drink than a meal!" The heads stared at Kuro and blinked a few times before narrowing their eyes again. "Oh you are a pest." Kuro sighed and scratched his head. "Hey, come on. Don't be like that. I set you free, gimme a chance." "the last human I gave a chance was going to continuously cut of my heads and sell them for profit." Kuro walked beside Agro and patted his side. "Sorry to hear that… um, where are we going?"
"I am going home. As you should do." "hahaha… yeah… I got lost. I have no idea where home is."
"…Is there anything you DO do right?"
"I set you free! And made friends with Vixie! Vixie stop hiding and come say hi!" Vixie carefully ran to Kuro's side, not taking her eyes off the hydra as she put Kuro between them. 
"Hmph. At least she has the instinct to be afraid when she should."
"Yeah. She bit the crap out of me when we met and she tried to steal my food."
"…So you just enjoy making friends with things that want to hurt you?"
"No! Well… I guess I do sometimes. I just… when I see somebody I get this feeling that I can go to them and we will be friends. Even if it takes some pain to get through."
"…Fine, you can follow me. But if the Lord disapproves of you it's not my fault you'll be dead."
"Really!? Awesome! Thanks Agro!"

Kuro felt energized as Agro lead him to a lake with an enormous waterfall at one end. Agro wordlessly walked into the water and Kuro followed, fusing with the water as he stepped into it. He swirled around Vixie to help her along as Agro led them to a cave below the waterfall, hidden away by the torrent of water. After a quick dive they resurfaced in a dark cave, dimly lit by glowing gems in the walls and ceiling. "Stay close." Kuro stuck next to Agro while Vixie hid under him as they passed sleeping hydras much larger than Agro. "So, you're actually kinda small huh?" Kuro grinned while Agro sighed and walked to a large chamber. Inside the huge room sat a Hydra of enormous size. It's scales shimmered as the crystal covered walls shined onto it. Five heads rose from the base of the neck, one with scales of Red, another blue, one yellow, a green and a brown. Each one's eyes seemed to glow with incredible energy. It looked down at Agro, who now bowed, and spoke. It's voices were calm, but the walls caused it to echo and seemed to shake Kuro's body. 
"Agro. You have returned. What kept you? And why was it important enough to wake me?"
Agro lifted his heads and spoke. "I was… detained by humans. I let myself be coaxed and tricked into a trap."
The enormous hydra rose up on eight legs and looked down, most of it's faces angry, but the blue and brown seemed more concerned. The red head spoke up.
"I see. Most... disappointing. I'd hoped better of you. Yet if this were all you had to say, you would not have woken me. Who is this that follows you?"
The heads tilted to look at Kuro with suspicion. The blue one smiled and spoke. "I like him. He smells like food."
The yellow rolled it's eyes and spoke in return. "He's still not supposed to be here."
The brown grabbed Kuro by his coat and pulled him closer. "No, but Agro brought him."
The red huffed impatiently. "Agro has dishonored himself by being captured. It means nothing."
The green thought for a moment before the body moved, placing it's foot over Kuro suprisingly fast for something so large. "H-hey, I helped him! That counts for something right!?"
The foot hovered above him beforegently forcing him to the ground. "Quiet. We're thinking. This has never happened before."
Vixie ran out from under Agro and whimpered pleadingly. The Hydra's heads turned to look at her. "Don't eat her please!"
The blue and brown heads burst out laughing at his shout. "Eat her? She's so small. I don't think it'd even take a full bite. Why would we eat her?"
"Exactly! Also, please let me up... You're really heavy. I could get out but I didn't want to be rude."
The heads turned back to Kuro, all of them smiling. "You could? Well, show us. No man has had the strength to get free of our foot once beneath it." 
Kuro grinned and liquified, slidding out from under the foot and reforming a few feet away. "Tah-dah!"
The heads blinked in surprise and leaned in closer, now curious about this water man. "Not an illusion? No, he does smell real."
"Bah, so he can run. He has no strength! No use to us!"
"Perhaps... Human, We are Hydros, lord of Hydras. You have our full attention. Show us that you do possess some strength and we will consider what you deserve."
Kuro smiled, ecstatic to know there was a chance here. "All right! You're pretty strong and tough... so I won't hold back. Hope we can be friends after this!" 

Kuro took a deep breath and threw the handsigns he needed for the Snake Mouth technique. He let the water erupt from his mouth and flow, forming a large serpent head, not unsimilar to the Hydra's. As the technique finished rising and coiling around Kuro, he swiftly became a part of it, sliding his body to the top of the head as he roared and slammed into Hydros's Red head. The head shook and coughed as the water died down and pooled several inches in the chamber. "Arrgghh! I'll kill you!"
"No we won't. That was a good solid blow."
Kuro reformed and grinned up at the Lord, each head smiling back but the dripping red one.
"Well, I think we have one final test for you."
"One? Oh good, thought I might have to do one for each head. Haha!"
"Hm. Can you bleed water man?"
Kuro froze a moment. "U...uh... why?"

A large scroll appeared atop the pooled water in a cloud of smoke. "Well, you can't sign a contract like this without blood."
"Contract?"
"Yes. It has been long since we have met a human like you. One who does not cower constantly nor attempt us true harm."
"What's more you have assisted one of our kind on your own accord."
"We will let you call upon our warriors in your times of need."
"... I still don't like you. I prefer the cowering."
Kuro beamed with pride and summoned a water needle to prick his own thumb, focusing on letting himself bleed.
"Sorry Red. You guys are just too cute to be that scared off!"
"Wait what!?"
Kuro placed his bloody thumb on the contract to sign it and the pact was made. "Friendship Acquired!" The scroll vanished again and Hydros laid back down. "Well... that is certainly something we have NEVER been described as..."
"But now we'd like to return to slumber."
"Leave this place and practice summoning. Try Agro, he shouldn't be too difficult."
Kuro waved bye and lead Vixie back outside. Agro bowed once more to his lord and returned to his own personal den, far smaller than the lord's. He lied his head down and sighed. He was going to be Kuro's first summoning training partner. That was just swell.

Meanwhile, Kuro confidently strode through the jungle with his fox at his side."Making friends is the best, isn't Vixie?" The fox just whined as she tried to keep from biting him for making her heart almost stop. She was just about ready to show him how much her bites could hurt. "Awwww come on. It wasn't THAT bad. Besides, it's your fault for finding the blood trail."
That was slightly more than Vixie felt like handling, and she pounced on Kuro who laughed and yelped in pain as they went back on their way.

WC-2070
Finding Hydra Summons- 2070/2000
Kuro +10 stat
Vixie +10 stat
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja