Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

A Proper Introduction  Empty A Proper Introduction

Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:45 pm
Sitting at his desk within the Deputy Kage's office, Guren read over some reports of the events that occurred in the village since his initial departure. There were new Genin inducted into the Sunagakure army, as well as new Missing Ninja making a temporary home out of the village. He read briefings on the diplomatic relationships between Sunagakure and the other great villages. And he skimmed scouting reports of potential endeavors in some of the smaller, neighboring countries. There seemed to be quite a bit going on with the village. But all in all, it was prospering. And Guren would expect nothing else when led by someone as proper as Mizuki. Additionally with the hands of Ibari, Kenshin, Musu, and others at her side he was sure that the village was properly taken care of in his absence. But of course, there were missions he was overseeing specifically since coming back from his hiatus. 

The two main ones were finding a suitable candidate amongst the Genin to promote. He leaned back in his chair and sipped on his tea as he flipped through the biographies of the current Sunagakure Genin. Some had troubled histories, some not so much. He recognized a few of the names, such as Sebastian, whom he was surprised was still a Genin. Although when the two met, he was a missing ninja. Perhaps he had only recently became an official shinobi of the village. There were Asuka and Kota, the duo in which Guren had led through a series of missions in a somewhat illusory state. Although he recognized them, he did not know much of them personally. And this statement was true for most of the Genin of the village. Then a thought occurred to him. He leaned forward as he realized it, simultaneously placing his tea upon his desk. How could he find a candidate if he did not know of them deeply? Thus, he would need to study them thoroughly. As people, and shinobi. 

He would grab ahold of the document in front of him and read the name upon the top. "Naki Choko", a 13 year old abandoned child who recently graduated from the Academy. Intriguing profile, as he did not belong to any specific clan. Thus, he was likely a natural born talent with the potential to be great at a variety of things. Although he may be too "green" to be considered for a promotion, Guren still wanted to take some time to meet him. Thus he would write him a letter of invitation and have a messenger send the letter to Naki's residence. 

The Letter:

Guren would call Mia up to his office, give her the letter, and instruct her to have a messenger shinobi deliver the letter to Naki's home. In the meanwhile, Guren would remain at his desk and begin organizing the cluttered documents. He ensured that no confidential information was on the desk top, and instead it was all filed away. The only information present on the surface of the desk would be Naki's shinobi file. Guren would read it as he awaited for the boy to arrive.

WC: 616

Last edited by Guren Chinoike on Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

A Proper Introduction  Empty Re: A Proper Introduction

Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:13 pm
Naki was just waking up from his rest from the night before. The young dark skin boy was debating on whether he should take the day off and just relax at home or go out to really explore the village since he's been more focused on training recently. The young man would make his way into his bathroom where he would take a nice warm shower to help wake himself up more before going to brush his teeth. Naki walked over to his sink where there were three toothbrushes one was more used than the others as that was his. It didn't take long for him to clean his teeth and get dressed after cleaning the bathroom. 

Soon he walked into the kitchen as the deafening sound of silence was strong. He'd make himself a nice small breakfast for himself. The breakfast contained bacon, eggs, and pancakes something simple but delicious as well as easy to make for himself. His drink of choice today was orange juice of course he made sure to do that after the taste of toothpaste was gone. He would say his prayer before eating it soon he'd go to his front room and bowed to his picture of his parents before going to grab his painting items. It's been awhile since he painted so he figured why not do it today and just take a load off himself though while gathering the items he would hear someone dropping off mail for him. 

Naturally he'd approach still carrying his stuff as he figured it wasn't anything of importance until he grabbed the letter from his box and opened it. Upon reading it his heart started to beat faster as he knew of the one who is summoning him and the thought of it was nerve racking. Seeing that he wanted to see him in the next three hours didn't really cross his mind as he definitely didn't want to keep the deputy kage waiting. Naki would close and lock his door before immediately started to move towards the spire as he leapt from building to building heading his way. Once there he would approach the receptionist as he was still holding the letter as he approached her. "U-um I was summoned by the deputy kage. He uh said to ask for access to the 10th floor." Once she gave him the go ahead he would make his way up just realizing that he still had his painting items with him as he panicked but he couldn't just leave them somewhere. 

He would soon reach the room and gently knocked on the door as he walked in. The 5'6 dark skin male would blink a few times nervously before breathing in softly to talk to him. "Um you uh summoned me uh sir?" He asked him as he stood in front of the desk noticing his file was out as that made him think he was in trouble. He would think to himself in a panic tone. "Oh god what did I do? I didn't fail the academy! What if it's a promotion? No no I haven't done a mission yet. What if it's because I haven't done one!? Oh god don't tell me I'm gonna go back to the academy!! Please don't let that be it I can't handle another year doing that again!"

WC:563
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:33 am
With his door wide open, Guren would hear the approaching footsteps of someone. Someone he presumed to be Naki. The footsteps begun soft, and as they neared their volume increased until the threshold of the door was met with a figure of light frame. As Naki stood in the doorway, Guren’s eyes would swiftly flicker from Naki’s base to his crown. He was of darker complexion, like Guren. It wasn’t all too uncommon for those from Wind Country to be darker skinned, as the immense heat from the desert sun would tan many people. But Naki’s tone, like Guren’s own, seemed more natural. It was comforting to see someone of similar pigmentation also in Sunagakure’s armed forces. He was young, and from his file also “green” to the shinobi lifestyle. Perhaps that is what led to Naki’s display of nervousness and his soft tone of voice when garnering Guren’s attention.

With a half smile, Guren would lift the cup of tea from his desk and raise it to meet his lips. He’s take a short sip, swallow, then return the cup to the desk top. “Naki, please sit.” Guren would say in a welcoming tone, ushering his hand in a wave like point which should draw Naki’s attention to the empty chair which sat across from Guren’s desk. As Naki would walk, Guren assessed what Naki’s stride would tell about him. He seemed nervous, true, yet he also walked with a degree of confidence. Guren figured that his presence alone was what shook the boy, and if he was prone to anxiety or overthinking, then who knows what thoughts may be going through his head. 

“Rest assured, you are not in any sort of trouble. As Deputy Kage of Sunagakure, my aim is to personally meet with our entire organization. Beginning with the Genin. Specifically, you.” Guren would begin with a hearty tone. Once Naki was seated, Guren softly cleared his throat, then stand from his seat. “Naki, have a cup of tea with me.” Now fully on his feet, Guren’s taller and heavier stature would be revealed to Naki. He was just shy of 6 ft, and about 165 pounds. Not an inch of fat on him, yet this wouldn’t be discernible through Guren’s hooded kikono, shirt, and pants. His face, bearded. His hair, braided. 

Guren would leisurely walk over to the side of the room, where a tea kettle sat atop of a heating plate. His right hand would grip the handle of the kettle, while his left grasped a small cup. Bringing his hands closer together, he would angle his right to pour the smooth honey oolong tea into the cup he held. It was a local blend, and Guren’s favorite. Once the cup was full, Guren would return the kettle to the hot plate then turn around and walk back towards Naki. 

“So tell me Naki, just who are you? And what are your ambitions as a shinobi?” Guren posed these questions to the genin just as he sat the cup of tea on a coaster in front of Naki. Following this, Guren would circle around back to his chair and sit within it, leaning forward to demonstrate interest in Naki’s story. He’d rest his elbows on the desk top in front of him, and fold his hands into one another then lay them on the table. All the while, listening attentively to Naki’s resolve.

WC= 569. Total = 1185
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:33 am
The young man would enter the room fully as he was still nervous about why he's there. When instructed the sit down he would do so as his strides held nerves behind him but they also held something more. If he was able to get information from just footsteps then Naki's told a small story of a young man who was carrying a heavy weight but could have all the confidence in the world if given time to show his craft. Despite how Naki was currently he definitely has potential to become something amazing if he lives his life fully. 

Once Naki sat down he'd place his art supplies down next to him as he softly smiled at him. "So uh sorry about my art crafts. I was gonna go paint something as I heard there was a mission about it." he said as he cleared his throat a bit. When he finally told him that he wasn't in trouble the rush of relief that came over his face was evident as his demeanor did change to a more relaxed one. When he offered him tea the young man would accept it though he wasn't really much of a tea drinker but he would still consume it. "If you don't mind." he said as he watched him stand up revealing his height to him. Naki, who was 5'6 100 and something pounds realized that he might need to build up a bit possibly. He would watch the deputy kage begin to pour before looking around the office his peripheral was still on him a bit until he started to walk back towards him with the cups in hand. 

He'd reach for his bowing slightly in his seat as he was finally given it. "Thank you." Naki said as he took a sip from his cup a bit as he was asked probably one of the biggest questions about himself that even in the academy he didn't know. "Well, what can I really say. I'm a ninja of sunagakure though that's clearly evident." he said laughing to himself before taking another sip. "Well, I guess I'm more of a painter outside of ninja work. Painting and drawing is something I always enjoyed growing up I guess you can call me an artist in a way though I tend to not show my work it can be embarrassing to say the least." He chuckled once again though he wasn't sure if that really was the answer he wanted or was it he wasn't sure but it's what he had as he thought about the second question. "I was asked that in the academy and I didn't have an answer but after meeting another ninja I realized what it is that I want to become. I'm sure you know of the copycat ninja Kakashi Hatake from the leaf?" he asked before looking at his cup. "That's something that I want to be. I want to be known in all the nations from here to Kiri to konoha. I want my name to be heard and known even if I don't become a kage and I have to take the moniker of being the guy if a thousand jutsus or more. My name will be heard and just maybe they will be able to hear it too." When he said that he would drink his tea more as the word they had more meaning behind it. Since Guren read about Naki he knows about his parents so there is a strong chance that he's referring to them and the slight tear in his eye confirmed that. 

"Sorry, I started to trail off there for a minute." he told him as he started to drink his tea onfe more a big embarrassed that he was about to start crying over remembering them but he pulled it back just in time.

WC: 658 TWC: 1221
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:32 am
Seeing the art supplies of the young genin was confirmation of Naki's passion of painting and drawing. It was nice to see such a different hobby compared to what was common past times in Sunagakure. Guren sipped a tea, and would share few laughs with Naki. The aim was to help him feel as comfortable as possible, so that he could open up and really be himself. And he would. Naki would reveal his interest in the fame of Konohagakure's revered former Hokage. So his answer could be simplified as notoriety? Interesting. Guren would lean back a bit in his chair to contemplate Naki's nindo, specifically his mentioning of the word "they". Recalling the contents of Naki's back story, Guren could only assume the genin was referring to the parents he was separated from. A sad tale, but a beautiful passion. Guren folded his arms, reflecting on what he could do to help further his ambitions. 

"Well I commend you for simultaneously being a ninja and attuned with the arts. Not everyone can uphold such passions amongst the demands of being a shinobi. And also, " Guren paused so he could direct his gaze straight into Naki's eyes. "Thank you for being comfortable enough to share your goals. No matter what they are, they are your own. And they should be used as the motivation to keep you persevering when the rest of the world wants you to crumble."

Guren's eyes would lose focus and begin to trail off to the side as he briefly thought about his history, previous goals, and future ambitions. Catching himself before diverging too much, Guren would rotate his head so that his eyes once more met Naki's own with a rather intense stare. "How can Sunagakure, and how can I, help you obtain your goals? Short term, and long? And what should Sunagakure expect in return?"

WC = 312. TWC = 1497
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:55 pm
The young ninja would look at his cup as the slice was strong currently. They kind of just sat there in a silence that felt like forever to Naki despite it actually being less than five seconds. Once guran spoke again Naki was drinking more of the tea as his worries were starting to melt away. "Of course, I have always loved art since I was younger and I just couldn't really stop." Though Naki didn't tell him everything about what he does, he couldn't bring himself to tell the deputy kage that he also likes to sing it would have been to much for him. "Thank you sir I really appreciate it. Who knows maybe more will come along with time." he said as he drinks more of his tea. 

Then came one of the biggest questions for Naki as he thought about it. What can they do for him? Naki kind of wanted to ask for a lot but also not to much as he didn't want to come off greedy but in order to get his name out there as one of the greatest ninjas he had to step out of his comfort zone and ask for his help. In this moment deputy guren would see that once nervous genin shift into a more serious person as something he was wanting to ask was weighting heavily on his shoulders but he wasn't sure of how to ask. He would take another sip of tea and inhaled softly before finally exhaling letting the steam from the tea exit from his mouth as if he's about to drop some hot knowledge on the deputy kage. 

"Well, when you ask there may be something that I could really use. I have heard that sunagakure has quite the history with transplants and I am wondering if there was a way for me to acquire such transplants." He said as his demeanor said he wasn't nervous but his voice was still shaky scared to ask for something like this especially towards the deputy. "The reason why I'm interested is because in order for me to be able to get myself out there more as well as bring recognition to suna. We benefit by showing that even though we have a young genin he can prove to be as formidable as a jonin or more. There can be some down side but if you heard that a Genin or a chunin was able to master a number of jutsu before others could you'd think twice before coming after them and a village backing him." Naki doesn't know how many people that currently have transplants but if he needs to reach his goals he needs to be able to get any advantage he can. "I would like to receive these to not only be able to reach my goals. I would like to have a teacher of some sort if you know of someone who can teach me. I'm trying to learn bukijutsu and other kinds of jutsu. I've taken a liking to lightning and would start to learn it more." he said as he realized that he's been rambling on about what he wanted and didn't even think twice about it. 

"Ah I'm sorry! I-i must have sounded rude and full of myself." he told him feeling bad about what he was saying but the feeling he was giving off was that he believed that he could 100% achieve anything as long as his village is able to back him up on it. 

WC: 599 TWC: 1820
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:27 am
Upon revelation of his desires, Naki began to apologize for his honestly. In response, Guren would hold up his singular dominant right hand in an open palm. It was a motion to tell Naki to stop. "No..." Guren interrupted before Naki could apologize. "No need to apologize for honestly. I asked you a question, you responded with your answer. There is nothing to be ashamed of."

Guren would drop his hand back towards the table, stopping it to once more grip the tea cup. He raised it and took the final sip of the tea. When finished he would place the cup back on the desk and look at Naki, matching his own intensity. "You see, Naki. Sunagakure is renowned for being deeply involved in the organ transplant market. It is a staple of our culture at this point, where any who visit are allured to at least inquiring of our reputation. When I came to Sunagakure, I was initially disinterested in such topics, yet with time and research it became more appealing. Thus, I became a...freak." Guren would say for lack of better words. He would take the time to blink and briefly activate both of his dojutsu. A Seigan in the left, a natural Ketsuryugan in the right. "Clearly, this a product of my research." Guren continued with a slight chuckle. He would blink again and deactivate his dojutsu then continue with an explanation. "To discern what type of transplant may be most complementary for a shinobi's style, I highly recommend researching bloodlines and kekkei genkai of various clans. My inventory is a bit low, however there are others in the village who may have spare organs....Kenshin Uzumaki, with the largest reserves. What abilities are you exactly interested in?"

Guren would pause momentarily to allow Naki to respond. Once that subject had been exhausted, Guren would then proceed to address Naki's other questions. "Regarding your request for a teacher, it says in your file that you have a natural affinity for ninjutsu, specifically suiton. And you have an additional interests in both raiton and the art of weaponary huh? Well I'm no bukijutsu specialist, but I am quite capable in all the rest. For bukijutsu, I would refer you to my close friend Zaine. Although I have not seen him in some time..." Guren's eyes began to trail off reflecting on his extended leave of absence from the village. He must have missed out on so much while completing missions. "Nevertheless, I can serve as your ninjutsu instructor, if you would have me."

WC = 425. Total = 1922
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:04 pm
The young ninja would stop his apology as he heard the deputy kage tell him that he was a freak before he showed him his eyes. A couple of eyes that Naki had no knowledge of as this caught his attention fairly quickly. When he said that it was his research and it was complementary Naki would nod as he was understanding what he was saying as he thought about it. What surprised him was that there was someone who also has organs and it was none other than the first kazekage. This became a whirlwind of emotions and possibilities as Naki let him finish talking. When it came to Naki to speak he was kind of reeling back. "Well copying abilities is something that can definitely help me out in the long run especially if I'm trying to be known for but that's been done. I kind of want something a bit different something that'll help me in my weak areas as I'm not that good at genjutsu so maybe something like that." he said as he started to think but his eyes were burned into his head. "If you don't mind me asking your eyes they were two different eyes. What were they?"  

Naki finally asked as he was a bit more curious about that than anything. "I actually have some general knowledge of a few. Two being the more famous ones of the Byakugan and the sharingan. I heard the second kazekage has a kekkai genkai but I don't know if it's true or not I just know she's strong at least that's what the books say. I don't really have much knowledge on different ones if you have any knowledge or a way for me to get the information I'd be happy to hear." when he brought up the fact that Naki was born with an affinity for Ninjutsu he would smile and rub his head. Him wanting to learn bukijutsu is all thanks to his parents his father had became adept with Ninjutsu surprisingly as his mother was more akin to a sword. She was the one who taught him how to use the blade and he wanted to incorporate both of their more akin abilities together even if it meant working harder than anyone. When the deputy kage offered to teach him Ninjutsu and told him about how he had someone to teach him the way of the sword more he almost leapt from his seat in excitement. "Of course! I'd be honored if you could teach me." he was still a kid so something like this is amazing for him.  

WC:442 TWC: 2262
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:40 pm
Upon hearing the mentioning of Naki's interest in copying abilities, Guren's mind immediately led him to the Uchiha. "The Sharingan," Guren would start, "Popular choice. Dojutsu provides a window to the chakra world that a regular eye could never see. It also becomes a source of abilities for many wielders. However because it is such a highly sought dojutsu, it is also difficult to obtain. Should I hear of one, I'll see what kind of arrangements I could make."

Guren was then posed a question on his own eyes, and expectantly so. Guren would lightly smirk, and blink once more. His Seigan would resemble the ocean in all its tranquility and torrent alike. The Ketsuyrugan would be vibrant, crimson, and dashed. "The Seigan, and the Ketsuryugan. Dojutsu highly proficient in Genjutsu, and other abilties. The former, is the eye of the Rentei Clan. While the latter, that of the Chinoike Clan...my birth Clan. Each eye has its own affinities, the Seigan being in water, and the Ketsuryugan with blood." Guren would stop, waiting to see if Naki had any questions. He'd lean back in his chair, taking a more relaxed stance. Another blink would deactivate his dojutsu, and his eyes would appear in their normal states. "With some dojutsu, you are able to activate and deactivate them at will. Others aren't like that...In any case, the byakugan is also an excellent choice. Especially for those with natural proficiencies in fields such as tracking, surveillance, and sensory fields. I believe these are just as rare, but there may be some floating around somewhere in the village. I'll see what kind of intel I can gather."

Guren would listen to the response from Naki, and the conversation would return to the topic of ninjutsu training. With the fact that Naki had an interest in raiton, Guren would begin on that subject. But doing so in an office space, was sub optimal. "Naki, let's go outside. We can start with your training today with a basic exercise of attunement." Guren said while standing from his chair, raising his arms simultaneously to signify Naki to follow. "You can leave your art supplies here and I'll send for a messenger shinobi to return them to your home, or take them with you. Choice is yours." Guren would offer. Finally he would walk around the desk, and follow the path to the door. Exiting the room, he'd expect Naki to be right behind him. Once in the hallway and alongside the genin, Guren would place his hand upon the seal on the wall and the two would be transported to the first floor of the Spire. Guren then walked past the receptionist desk, calling to Mia. "Heading out for the moment. I'll be back shortly." Mia nodded in response.

Now leaving out of the Spire, Guren would lead Naki over to a path that trailed off from the main road to the Spire. The path would lead to an empty field of grass. Once a couple meters within the field, Guren would turn in place and look at Naki. "Raiton is simple. It's intense, powerful, sharp, quick. It's something characteristic of what the proper shinobi should be. Through harnessing these traits within yourself, and funneling your chakra to match, your chakra network will begin to sharpen and manifest itself into the essence of Raiton. it requires complete concentration and numerous attempts. Watch as I do this..."

Guren would begin by simply breathing. Slow inhales, sharp and power exhales. As he did so, the air immediately around his body began to shift. It was still and calm before, yet now it was growing more and more infused with chakra. Guren would form his hands through a series of seals, and upon completion a ball of electricity would spawn in the space around him. He kept it contained, small, and harmless. But still, the pure Raiton ninjutsu technique would crackle and rivet through the immediately surrounding space. It would take on a sphere, comfortably housing Guren within it. "This is the product of such manipulation of one's chakra form. I know it is easier said than done, but try it on your own. It doesn't have to be an attempt to execute that same jutsu, but instead you can try to just shape your chakra. Through my dojutsu, I will monitor how your chakra appears." Guren would say before calming his body, dispelling the lightning sphere, and activating his Ketsuryugan. With this eye, he would monitor the blood and chakra flow through Naki's body. Should he have any difficulties, Guren would coach him through the process. In the meanwhile, Guren took a few steps backwards to give Naki the space he would need to attempt this. 

WC = 788. TWC = 2710
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:49 pm
Naki would listen to him when he spoke about the sharingan and how difficult it was to really get their hands on it and that made since. Given how popular and powerful it can be he'd be surprised if he suddenly just pulled one out in a jar. Naki would listen as he said that if he could find one he would see what he can do and honestly just knowing that the deputy is willing to do something like this for him is amazing. When he started to listen to him explain his eyes as he reactivated them made Naki lean forward to get a better look at them and their patterns. His eyes were switching back and forth between the two as he listened to his explanation of them and paused for him to speak. 

"I must say that these eyes are very amazing especially the seigan. I haven't really heard much about either one of them so I'm assuming much like the sharingan it is rare? Then your natural eye it seems like both of them is suited for each other of that makes sense." He said as he kind of leaned back as if both of those eyes were able to also help him with genjutsu then he would be happy to accept them especially the seigan as it might have more behind it with it being an ocean like pupil. " If possible, if you're able to find any information on a seigan as well that would also help." he said as he leaned back to hear his explanation he didn't want to bring up his own eye because that might be a bit uncomfortable to talk about. He would drink the last of his tea before they moved onto the other eye which is the Byakugan. Naki was a fan of the Byakugan due to its abilities alone paired with a person abilities to block chakra points and have the best defense, in his opinion, in the rotation art. As he listened to him tell him again if he can find anything on it he would definitely listen out for it. 

Naki would look at him as he said that they were going outside. He was gonna grab his things but he heard him say that he can leave them and someone would come grab them and he'd nod as he got up. Naki followed behind him as the began to walk the hallway the sound of their shoes lightly clicking against the floor was nerve-racking and Naki was definitely sweating bullets as he walked alongside him as he was looking down. He'd look back up then around alarmed as they were back on the first floor. He didn't see the seal so he wasn't paying attention to when they transported down and to him it was all a big blur as he looked around. He was so confused for a minute there as he looked back and forth as he definitely felt his brain freeze. It didn't take him long to realize that the deputy was still going and he needed to get there before he noticed he lagged behind. 

Once outside Naki covered his eyes till they were able to adjust to the lighting. The young ninja would follow behind the man till they got to their desired area and then the explanation of lightning or raiton was explained to him. He said simple but is it ever really that easy it would probably be simple for him but the young ninja night be able to pull it off if he actually trained it a bit more but he wasn't gonna just give up then and there. When he described it Naki felt like he should leave the area so he and the release can have some lone time but he didn't break a smile to avoid the conversation that would follow. As he continues to talk about raiton Naki would be more attentive as he watched his hands move before he created a small bubble of raiton Ninjutsu and it surrounded him in it. The young boys eyes went wide as he examined the ball as he was spoken to when he was told to give it a try and to shape the chakra this would kind of confuse the boy as he wasn't exactly sure on how to do that. He would think about it as he tried to recreate the jutsu he did as he attempted to the hand signs he saw him do and through his eye he would Naki chakra flowing but it was more of a water style flow and the jutsu never fired as Naki stood there confused. He would try it multiple times but it was the same each time his chakra and blood flowed more like water than a powerful lightning feel as he had great control over his chakra. I don't think I'm doing it right. Naki thought to himself as he was struggling. 

Wc: 836 TWC: 3098
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum