Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

land of dragons? mmkay. Empty land of dragons? mmkay.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:51 am
She stood amidst this strange new place, preparing for the long road back to her full strength. The lang about her was strange, warm and temperate, with water surrounding the entire area. It was a pleasant change from the Cold tundra she'd fled to, and seemed significantly safer then that of the major villages as this apparent different dimension of some sort was hidden from those unwelcomed by Kiru's summon's kind. "I suppose this is it. " She spoke, stretching sore limbs and preparing for the day ahead. She needed to get stronger, and fast. Every moment she spent in her weakened state was another day youka had to do god knows what or find a way to get to her. THe thought itself sent a shiver down her spine. 

"Sorrow." She spoke, and at it's call the weapon appeared in her hands with a terrifying blood curdling screech. The metal felt heavy in her hands, which was strange. Her scythe being made of an other worldly material had always felt almost light as air as she spun it around, allowing her to do remarkable feats with the enormous death dealing blade. She shifted it to and fro, her right hand poised about a foot from the top and left at a lengthy open distance to allow better control. It felt foreign. 

"Kira...I can help." Selene spoke, hoping to bring the girl back to reality. She was lost in thought clearly, probably a side effect of the past few days. She knew the aweful effects death had on the child the first time, and with her current loss...She wasn't sure exactly what would happen. 

"Fuck. Off. Selene. I'm in no mood to deal with your shit. After what you did to me......" The woman was beside her in an instant, though as usual she wasn't actually sure how. The world seemed different. The smell of sulfur and flame was gone somehow. She took a look around and noticed an extreme lack of dragons on this dragon isle. "Stop fucking with me Sorrow. You're going to piss me off. " The blade came down slow and unsure, trying to split the spirit of the scythe of sorrow in half and she responded in a way that only managed to piss the girl off more. With a slow shift of weight from her left foot to right she turned her body, allowing the metal to bite into the ground at her feet harmlessly, missing her by a few inches. 

"Kira...I'm not sure what has happened. Since you saw Maku things have been different. Think about it. Something is clearly off." Her words were punctuated by grunts and quick movements. The blade continued to come at her, ripping from the ground, kicking up dirt and debris as she turned it to strike at the demon within the scythe's legs with intention to cut them right out from under her. Once more she was slow and weak luckily enough for selene. As the blade came in she lifted her right foot to catch the flat of the blade, driving it downward, hopping over the now lower blade fairly easilly. The next strike was a heavy down swing aimed perfectly for the center of her head which met another fluid shift, though this time to the right. "You're getting a little faster but your body is still weak child. Be upset with me all you'd like but it wil not keep you alive any more then calming down. She would have none of this as usual. The girl's eyes seemed to almost turn red with anger as she continued to strike, shifting into Selene's on fighting stance, the path of true sorrow in orer to more efectively kill the girl who had protected her for so long. 

"This is all your fault. You started this. You pushed me to youka, pushed me to this evil. The fear, the pain the torture...." Her strikes were getting quicker and quicker, the blade feeling right in her hand slowly but surely. Delightful, she thought to herself. Realization slowly slipped into her mind that if she continued to provoke the girl and cease to take the attacks seriously one could actually land. She pulled back, leaning deeply to dodge under another horizontal slash that could have taken her head and with little to no effort sent it falling to the ground, allowing her own fighting style to activate. A small ball of bright blue energy formed across her hand, spreaking quickly to make a disk attatched to her left hand. From the base of it flowed a long rope of the same light, which dipped down to the ground, coiling in on itself before flowing back upward to the long pointed object as it formed up in her right hand. "Hatred. Heed my call. " She barelly saw the next attack in time. From behind her the heavy chained ball flew, aimed for a collision course with the back of her head. She bent further, dropping her head back further, she could feel the spiked tips biting into her clothing, leaving long lines of bare skin and vibrant bright blood where they met her flesh. 

"Kira..." The girl made a grave error. The ball that had only grazed her was now within inches of it's wielder, moving at a speed that would be dificult at best to reflect. As her feet rose, her hands taking the weight of her body farther, shifting from back bend into a round off to right herself once more, her eyes shifted to kira where she was met with a surprise. The girl who had taken completely to impulsive decisions reminded her once more that she could prove resourceful. Across her body set the black cloak of shadows, one of her most versitile jutsu, and from it, dead center a long tendril shot out. The sharp tip of the shadow sewing tendril caught itself within the second link from the merging point with the spiked ball. with a great whip like tug the weapon's path was shifted away from it's wielder, increasing in speed due to the added momentum of the whipped shift, cutting a short circle around her body before spinning above her head, held by the shadow sewing tendril. 

"Selene. This isnt the demon's creation you fight...Kira has been slowly shi..." Amber's words were cut off as Selene began screaming into her mind, her feet shifting positions to prepare to dodge the next attack. 

"Where the hell have you been demon of chance. The moment when we needed you most and you leave me to handle the situation myself. what the hell were you thinking?! You better have a good reason i swear. This power isnt hers to wield and you cannot leave her to it alone...." The ringing of chain punctuated the end of her statement as she shifted her right shoulder backwards, allowing her feet to slide against the soft dirt. 

"I was....a bit indisposed Selene. Being ripped apart and tossed into the void does that to you, or did you forget that while you were still in the real world I was with Kira making sure nothing happened. Which apparently I failed at. Seems she's died and rebirthed. "

((twc 1211)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

land of dragons? mmkay. Empty Re: land of dragons? mmkay.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:51 pm
"Yes. Yes sh.." She stopped speaking for barelly a moment as another set of strikes rained down upon her. What KIRA lacked I. Her physical strength and speed she definitely made up for in pure cold rage. The increase was subtle but with every strike her hands choked up on the weapon just a bit more, allowing her natural skill to lead the blade to it's target. With an open palm she once more struck the weapon out of the way, meeting a horizontal strike aimed to slice her in half with angled downward force. She turned into the snath of the weapon as she blocked, turning her back on her opponent for a split second as her body turned before her head shifted to look over her left shoulder, her hand then quickly catching the cylindrical staff between strong fingers wrapped around cold enchanted steel. With a quick movement the weapon was lifted over her head as she attempted to disarm the girl, giving up the action as the girls shadows struck out at her once more with the heavy chained ball. The shadow tendril drug the weapon in a downward arc designed to crush her into a pile of undefinable buts of flesh and fluids on the ground at her feet, though it's path was easilly dodged. With a flick of her wrist the scythe turned, the blade pushing the ball from its path like a pinball paddle. It smashed into the ground, leaving a deep crater in the earth beneath her just inches shy of where she stood. "Yes she fell in taki. Just as she saw Maku some shinobi from the waterfall village slipped in the doorway. They were both dead before either could even react. " she wrapped her foot around the chain at her feet, pulling her hand up defensively as the scythe moved in for another kill shot. In a flash of blue hatred formed on her arm, the shield moving up to displace the sharpened tip and cutting edge once more, allowing it to float harmlessly above her head.

"That's impossible. We were trapped in a genjutsu... Tsukoyomi.... That explains it." Her memory was cloudy from the break and subsequent trip through the higher planes of the ninja world. The void proved less pleasant in this world then previous, though understandably so as nothing generally was meant to feel at home within the goddess aweful chaos plane in the first place. "We were all within maku's tsukoyomi. Those damn eyes..." Selene held the sword loosely, blade turned backwards to rest flat side against her arm defensively as she shifted left and right. The scythe ricocheted twice off the face of hatred's shield, deflecting off to one side or the other as they spoke a little too calmly considering the gravity of the circumstances ahead of them.

"Youka had threatened her life in the event he sees her again and Maku is dead and this girl.... The hatred within her is too much. I'm not sure why but she has an intense need to eliminate the two of us. She's rambling like a lunatic. "

"I'll see what I can do selene. Just do what you do best. Let your power afflict ha both. " with that selene seemed to simply no longer exist amidst this world. KIRA looked around confusedly. Existence itself seemed to shift beneath her, the dragon lands seeming to blow away in the wind like sand.

"What....." The world around her went dark for a moment, everything fading into the blackness so deep it could only be the void itself. The ninja girl lashed out at the darkness which swallowed up her shadows, seeming to reach out with her own jutsu to grasp at her legs and arms. Strike after strike she slashed with the scythe futily in hopes of eliminating this God aweful nothingness but to no avail. The shadows crawled up her legs, tracing a path up each thing, over her hips to reform the cloak under its own control. It pulled at her savar suit as it ran its way up her chest, tickling her throat softly before consuming the last of her. She was once more shrouded in complete darkness. Within the dark screams cried out to her memory. She could feel the devices of torture piercing her skin once more. The glare of the demon and avatar of sorrow hung in the air thick with corruption and dripping with the reminants of her own terror. It was here that the two within her head watched the unnatural memory.

"This is bad...." Selene spoke though her words met the void and were swallowed up. Within ambers world there was nothing she didn't require. The useless or uninteresting simply ceased to be within them black. KIRA struggled still against the restrains and cries that finally clearly rang in her own voice. Why would they make her relive this nightmare?

The ground beneath her became solid once more, or more so came back into existence. The girl who up to this point seemed to only be flosting within the nothing touched down against solid....something once more. The nothingness bent to ambers will, forming into the great forest of her home lands, large trees simply coming into existence around the demon of chance and the blinded konoichi. Finally KIRAS vision was given back. The world around her was familiar of course, though strange and slightly different from what she remembered. She took in the strangeness around her for a brief moment before her eyes fell upon the demon of change, causing her to let out a groan and drop her gaze disinterestedly.

"Hello KIRA. I see you've gotten the memories back finally..... Ask yourself do you honestly believe them to be real?"

(Twc 2173)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:25 pm
The weapon was formed in her hands once more, sorrow screaming more vibrantly then she could ever remember. As the cool metal touched her palms she began to feel strange. Her body felt heavy. Her eyes fought to stay open.

"What are you doing to me demon...." She spoke, her tone angry and defiant. The blade once more felt heavy both for her own weakness and the strange weight this world put on her shoulders.

"Child this isn't my doing, nor were these memories you've gained. Don't be rediculous. You did this. The dreams were most likely a product of your death in taki.... Your mind atributed the situation to our own weakness or inability to save you and turned it to anger. From there it's as simple as redefining the betrayal of not protecting you and your rebirth created this instead. I suppose it's a co...." She shifted to the left as the chained ball flew past, the heavy chain filling the air with metallic ringing. "Coping... Mechanism. Come now, you don't honestly thing you would harm me with my own weapon did you? Foolish child. "

KIRA rushed forward, pulling the great scythe's blade back only to then thrust it forward in a downward slash. Amber snickered to herself, watching the weapon move in slow motion. Her palm stretched outward slowly, tapping the tip once more to the side, though the force of her own strength was less kind to the girl know. As Hells angel, the blade went sprawling to the left, leaving her hands to fall to the ground with a great clanging harmlessly. "If you really wish for a fight I suppose I can't stop you but this isn't the land of dragons child. Here within my own realm the powers of void and fae bend to my will. " the daggers shifted in her hands, something KIRA found strange as the girl who called herself the demon of chance hadn't actually had daggers moments before. KIRA stopped for a split second to look at them. They were indeed the weapon known as disdain.

"Release my weapons demon you have no right to wield them." KIRA spat venomously at Amber. The anger was growing ever brighter with each moment. Her blood boiled as she gripped the smooth black snath of sorrow of humanity, preparing to cut down anything dumb enough to be in its direct path. She rushed uselessly again amd as she got within striking distance there was a great tree blocking her path. Now to be clear she did not run into the tree. There was not a tree there she hadn't noticed and indeed this large oak had not grown up to meet her as she ran. She slammed shoulder first into a tall oak tree that had not until that very moment even been there.

"Wha... Wait what? " with a slash of her weapon the tree was bisected on the bias, though it made no attempt to fall to the soft earth below. She watched it for several moments, expecting the fall to simply have been delayed. Seconds turned to minutes as she studied the cut wood, finding no Indication that it had any intention of meeting the ground.

"Fine. If it really is a battle you wish.... You never could learn anything just through listening I suppose, let us then. " Amber raised the twin daggers disdain up, now in an offensive position though she hadn't actually shifted the metal around in your hands. The chained ball came as the intro to their fight, ringing out as it was thrown directly at the girls chest. Amber seemed to disappear from view, activating her body flicker fairly easilly, though odly enough without hand signs. She appeared just behind kira, slightly to the left side, ducked down and preparing for a strike. Her hands pushed forward, left then right, each weapon sliding in her palm to allow for slashing attacks. In a battle of the scythe of sorrow versus disdain they both knew who the victor was and she would prove it here now. The scythe dropped down, slipping down her back as she prepared to flick the blade upward. It caught the flat of the daggers easilly, pushing one I to the other to ensure the only hot that landed would be ambers fists with dagger held forcing itself into the heavy plates of her armor. There was a strange feeling as the impact happened and the rets gulag armor plate protecting her kidney shattered within the cloth.

"Argg" KIRA called out moving forward and spinning around. Sorrow was released to shift out once more. She needed hatred or the girl would finish what she'd started. "You tortured me. For hours days... They were right. Everything you've done had beenquestionable..." With the new form of sorrow in her hands she began attacking again with renewed vigor. She struck strait doenward, a blow to shatter Amber's collar bone before the sharpened metal ripped through skin and muscle to end her life quick and easy. The attacks as easilly met and deflected however. Amber brough her hand up, dagger clutched lifhtly I in nearly i em palm. The hilt of her weapon met the flat of the short sword, pushing it off to the side however not all was as it seemed.

The moment the two metals touched KIRA reacted, using a new technique she's been developing. Her hand turned over, shifting the sword off of its safe position against the dagger. The blade flipped over in a short arc, her muscles tightening quickly as her attack shifted from the downward strike she'd originally intended to a horizontal slash with added momentum, her blade turning weaponry jutsu increasingly fast ands equally dangerous. Ambers free hand curled in quickly, bent into a triangle to put her other dagger in the way of the new strike and just in time. With a flick of her wrist a r popped the cutting edge upward, allowing the flat to strike her own armor. In the same fashion as KIRAS one of the plates shattered easilly sending shockwaves of pain running through the shoulder of the demon of chance followed by a wince.

"That was.... New Amber" selene spoke I to the mind of the demon of chance, her words met with a glare to be silent.

"This sounds so characteristic of us child. We who have protected you for so long..... Your mind is playing tricks on you. You've felt the call of chaos as I did so long ago. " she was forced to pause as the blade came back in, striking four more times swiftly. This would be incredibly problematic very quickly. She dodged the first two, reflecting the third only to be met with a counter strike once more. The attack aimed at her a foment met resistence for mere moments before it was shifted with another turn of her wrist, now aimed at neck height. Amber bento bsckward, her body forming a gymnastic bridge to flow away from her before speaking again.

"You have always been the type for planned attacks and strategic advantage and yet you fight now U thinking. Each attack is simply a reaction to your opponent. The darkness Youka and maku planted is growing child. You must see that. "

(Twc 3389)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:08 pm
The ferocity of her attack lightened, though barelly. Hidden behind the flurry of strikes forcing Amber into silence in order to continually dodge, the wheels began to turn again. KIRA thought back to the time before today, before even her first death. Led shoulder. She remembered the face of wcho uchiha looking down over her bruised and bleeding body. Left thigh. She could see the darkness behind his eyes. Right knee. She watched the calm waves flow across a beautiful sandy beach. This was the day she first learned the cost of death. She could hear maku's words ringing in her ears soft and caring. Solar plexus, the look in his eyes the moment he resolved to kill her flashed, before they had even spoken. They knew where this meeting was to go, knew the end of the book by just glancing at the preamble. Left breast. Left side just shy of the belly button. Right under the rib cage, a strike that could pierce heart and lung easilly. Each attack held a memory of pain, of regret, and more importantly of her life.

Ne k right side. She could see the old man teaching her water style. The look in his eyes so fake. She barelly made it out of the village that day. Slash strain down the chest, left shoulder to hip. Her mother's eyes so calm as she whispered into the girls ear. "KIRA my child. You will always be a hyuuga. " her strikes were coming faster and faster, though precision ceased to be a thing a long while ago. Soon the attacks were less pinpoint precision death shots as much as flailing of her arm helplessly. She was exhausted. Her breath came in shakey labored pulls that didn't seem to actually be bringing her body life giving oxygen. Her body dropped with sweat, making her weapon slip about in her hand and her clothes cling to her body. Her eyes began to lose focus. She couldn't tell up from down. She let out a scream, the same sorrow used to mark her presence. Sweat filled eyes shook to and fro along with her head, hoping to stop the stream of sweat making her eyes water.

"No child. We did not make you what you are. Just as I did you fell and have followed the path of least resistence. It's not too late though. " as Amber spoke KIRA could hear the screams in her mind once more, her own screams and begging for mercy. She was broken. The last of her will to fight released in the tension of her weapon's vice like grip.

"You have a choice. You can become what the demon wanted or you can prove the power....of your resolve. Trust me or hate me it doesn't matter. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. "

(Twc 3861 leaving it there and claiming exit! All wc towards blade turning jutsu)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:10 pm
Approved
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:11 pm
Also 19 stats sry
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:12 pm
>.> approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum