Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Light Telease Unlocked Empty Light Telease Unlocked

Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:16 pm
This was a good day Tenrai thought. Temrai obtained fire element and gotten the Angel Contract and could now summon angels. But now Tentai needed to unlock his clans famed element. Tenrai had just woken up from a good sleep. Now he had washed up and was now going to the training tower instead of training at home. He walked down the noisy streets of Tengakure. It was really bright here Tenrai thought atleast it was better than being in the woods. Tenrai laughed out loud which caused alot of people to stop and look at him. He smiled nervously and hurrien to the tower. He arrived at the tower which was tall even taller than his home. He walked in and again saw alot of people training. He walked over to his personal corner that for some reason no one ever went to. He sat down in the corner and began meditating. Tenrai thought to his self how could he make Light. For minuttes he thought about it but could never find the answer. Then something camr into Tenrai's thoughts. What if he combined Lightning and Fire chakra together. He thought about that hypothesis and finally started to try it. He got up from his meditative position. He started by beganing to summon fire chakra into his left hand then Tenrai summoned lighting chakra into his right hand. Tenrai began to close his hands together and when he brought them together the friction caused by them exploded. Aww here we go again Tenrai said as he blacked out after hitting an wall. This time when Tenrai woke up he was still in the training tower. They probably said I was alright Tenrai thought. How can I learn light chakra he thought over and over again. Maybe old man Lanzlo can help him Tenrai thought as hr was walking out of the tower. He walked down the streets of Tengakure to the man's shop. He arrived in front of the door and walked in. Before he even had said hi the man said" you have come to ask about light chakra if you did summon the light from within you ". I was mindblowed I laughed is he a seer I thought while walling out of the shop. I walkeeld home because it was beginning to get night. I arrived at my lovely home in lovely Tenga. Tenrai walked in smelling the smell of coffe. I ran to my bed really tired and fell in deep slumber. The next morning I awoke full of energy ready to train again. Tenrai yawned this was the life who could get tired of living in luxury in a good villiage at that. But Tenrai still needed to unlock light release. Then Tenrai staryed thinking about the changes. His sholder legnth white hair was now at the middle of his back and by the looks of it stopped growing now he was 7'0 and stopped growing. He was happy all of this was happening to him. Tenrai after washing up left the house and headed towards the tower in happiness. He arrived at the tower but no one was inside because it was so early. He remembered wat the old man said summon the light from within you he said. He began to look for all the chakra inside him and pushed it out. The only thing that came out was lighting and fire mixed. Tenrai huffed this was harder than fire he thought. He thought about it summon it from within you. He got it! He gathered chakra again but while it was gathering he did his best to combine lighting and fire together. When he forced the chakra out a broght light came out. He smiled really hard. He had did it. He figured out fire chakra,liflghting chakra, could now summon angels, and was a Genin in Tengakure. His dreams had come true. He looked up in the sky I hope my parents are smiling at me he thought. He began walking home. Now he should start learning Ninjutsu he thought. He arrived at his home smiling. While walking through the door he saw hiself he looked like a whole different person. His hair was now Gold with streaks of white his eyes were gold with specks of white and his skin looked like it was sun kissed. He walked to his bedroom and realised everywhere he walked everything glew golden. What the hell he thought. Then the aura around him exploded. When the blinding he light fell he felt more powerful. Maybe it is just because he unlocked Light Release he thought as he walked off to his bedroom in shock. While he was asleep in his bed he had a dream. He was fighting but what blown him he did a jutsu thaylt made light explode all around him and when he did it everyone covered there eyes screaming in pain. Then the dream ended. He again awoke in cold sweat. What the hell are with these dreams he thought. He got out of bed and fixd him self some brealfasf. After he ate breakfast he left his house and walked in the villiage. While Tenrai was walking a golden light enveloped him. But this time it was powerful. His back started to ache then something spurted from his back. He turned around on his back were beutiful angel wings about 5 ft tall and 4 ft wide. With golden and white feathers. He smiled he did get wings he thought. He looked up to the land of Tenrai and thought about Allfather. He gave him wings tenrai thought. His life was becoming even more better. Tenrai thought in his mind that one day he needed to talk to Allfather on how to control the wings. But not now he thought today he will enjoy his day. He waked through the villiage while people were giving him odd looks. He towered over everyone being exactly 7 ft tall. He looked like a staue he thought. Then he saw alot of girls stating at him. He laughed in his mind. He was going to become famous sooner or later he thought. He smiled again this was the life.

Wordcount:1035

Light release

5 stat points
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default